π–πŽπ‘π“π‡ π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ†...

By _kather1ne_

A story in which a young girl, Dahlia Addams, twin sister of Wednesday Addams, finds her and her sister start... More

π–πŽπ‘π“π‡ π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ†
π™‹π™‡π˜Όπ™”π™‡π™„π™Žπ™
𝘐𝘐
𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘐𝘝
𝘝
𝘝𝘐
𝘝𝘐𝘐
A/N
𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘐𝘟
𝘟
𝘟𝘐
𝘟𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘐𝘝
𝘟𝘝
𝘟𝘝𝘐
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘐𝘟
𝘟𝘟
𝘟𝘟𝘐
𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘝
𝘟𝘟𝘝
PLEASE READ
𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐
𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘟
𝘟𝘟𝘟
𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐
𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐
helpπŸ™
𝘦𝘹𝘡𝘳𝘒 𝘰𝘯𝘦
self promotionπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
𝘦𝘹𝘡𝘳𝘒 𝘡𝘸𝘰
self promotion part 2πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
another promotionπŸŽ‰
new story‼️
NEW STORYYY

𝘐

3.1K 58 6
By _kather1ne_

*EDITED😮‍💨*

Everyone in the crowded hallways of our school was either gazing, muttering, or scurrying away in dread as Wednesday and I strolled past them. Even though it was both of us who were observed, it was clear that Wednesday was the center of attention; it was as if she had a dark air enveloping her.

"Wednesday, ever try to smile?" I laugh, as we approach our drawn-on locker which currently had a group of jocks walking away from it laughing. What did they do this time?

When Wednesday opens the locker, we discover a tied-up Pugsley crying for help. He held an apple in his mouth, a makeshift gag of sorts.

Pugsley stumbled onto the tile flooring and started to struggle out of his restraints.

"I want names" Wednesday demands, taking the apple from Pugsley's lips as I released his restraints.

"I don't know who they were, honest." Pugsley turns to me in a panic. "It happened so fast."

I give my younger brother a sympathetic grin. "Don't worry, it's all right."

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together."  I swiftly glance towards Wednesday, her face and speech dull.

We both continue to remove Pugsley's restraints before Wednesday's head suddenly jerks back, her eyes rolling back.

"Wednesday?!" She abruptly awakens from her trance-like state, her eyes wide with shock. "What the hell was that?!" I demand, picking my brother up as he was now free of his restraints.

Wednesday discards my worries, motioning for me to follow her down the hallway, grasping my hand in the process.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

I open the door so Wednesday and I may enter the pool for the current practice. Everyone turns to look at us and watches in interest.

"Yo, Dalton look" The boy's attention turns to us both, a smirk plastered on his face which we would soon wipe off. "Pigsley's sisters"

"Hey, freak. This is a closed practice." Dalton taunts, making the rest of the boys around him laugh.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me." Wednesday moves her hands from behind her back, revealing two bags filled with vicious piranhas. Their stupid smiles turn to faces of fear.

Everyone rushes out of the pool frantically as Wednesday dumps the bags into the water. I walk over to the other side of the pool, a smirk on my face.

Dalton approaches me, frantically trying to leave the piranha-infested pool.

"Ah, what's wrong Dalton?" I move my face inches away from his, grabbing him by his shoulders. "You scared?"

I release my grip, pushing him back into the pool, watching as he screams out in pain. My eyes meet Wednesdays, both of us nodding in satisfaction as we walk away.

"Got what he deserved" I laugh, wrapping my arm around my sister, and pushing the door open for us.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"Come on, Hermanita," I groan as I nudge Wednesday gently "Can't you at least pretend you want to do this?" I sat, my arms crossed and my legs on the opposite seat of our car, right beside Father.

"No, and I know you don't want to do this either" Wednesday glares at me.

"Yeah, I don't want to but I'm simply accepting my fate" I sigh, sinking deeper into my seat.

We were currently leaving for our ninth school in the past five years. Given the incident with Dalton, we were expelled and almost charged with attempted murder. I didn't see the big deal with our actions, we simply did what needed to be done.

We were transferring to this new boarding school, Nevermore Acadamy as some sort of 'fresh start' according to my parents, though I knew they were just looking for a reason to send us there.

I decided to actually listen to my parents for once, finding this was a perfect opportunity to branch out and make friends that weren't Wednesday. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but I've never truly been able to keep any friends with Wednesday around, so this would be my perfect chance.

"Your sister is right, my little storm cloud, you're going to love it, won't she Tish" Father speaks up, finally stopping his gross kissing or whatever he was doing, with Mother.

"I never said she was going to love it..."

"Yes, darling, it's the perfect school for you" Mother discards my words, giving her input as well.

"Why, because it was the perfect school for you?" Wednesday snaps back.

Nevermore had been the school where both our parents had gone and fallen in love in the process. We could never discuss the school without them bringing it up.

"I merely meant that finally, you will be among peers who understand you." I scoff playfully, staring outside at the rain-filled skies.

If there was one thing no one could ever do, a puzzle no one could ever solve, it would be Wednesday.

"Maybe you'll even make some friends" This time I couldn't hold it in and let out a small laugh.

"Dahlia, please" My mother pleads for me to stop, wanting Wednesday to listen to their Nevermore propaganda.

"What? I'm just stating the obvious" I mumble, placing my headphones back over my ears, hitting play, and staring outside at the gray clouds.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"Dahlia, we're here." I groan, pushing Pugsley's body away from mine.

"Ugh, let me sleep" Pugsley pulls away from me, shutting the door and locking it. "Okay, okay I'm coming"

I open my eyes, adjusted to my surroundings, and forced Pugsley to unlock the door, standing beside Wednesday, staring at the school in awe. It was a beautiful medieval castle-style place.

"Come on, let's go speak with the principal." Mother ushers us to follow Father and her inside. I follow behind them, saying a quick goodbye to Pugsley, wrapping my arm around Wednesday. Wednesday stares at my arm before looking up to glare at me.

"Glare all you want Hermanita, my hands not moving"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"Wednesday is certainly a unique name. I'm guessing it was the day you were born?" The principal, Principal Weems, holds our file reading our information.

"I was born Friday the 13th," Wednesday says.

"Her name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme, 'Wednesday's child is full of woe.'" It was true, it came from the nursery rhyme Mondays Child.

"And Dahlia, correct?" I nod.

"Her name comes from the flowers, of course." There wasn't anything special about my name, it certainly wasn't as thought out as Wednesdays.

"You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia." I stare at Principal Weems in question, wondering how she already knew Mother.

"Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?"

"And you graduated with your sanity intact?"

"Impressive,"

Well, you both have had an ... interesting educational journey, eight schools in five years?"

"They haven't built one strong enough to hold me," Wednesday states, and if it could happen, a dark cloud would appear any second right above her head. "I bet this place won't be any different"

"Really Wednesday?" I mumble, nudging her slightly.

"Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term, but given such perfect grades and your family's long history with the school, I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception." I smile in appreciation.

"Larissa, what about the girls, um... therapy sessions?" Mother almost whispers, acting as if we weren't only a few feet away. Both Wednesday and I were ordered to mandatory therapy sessions after the incident. It was either that or getting charged with attempted murder, which would've looked horrible on our record. Would've shown we didn't get the job done.

"Hmm. The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. She can meet twice a week." Miss Weems smiles at us both in reassurance, which I return while Wednesday scowls.

"So, both of you girls have been assigned to your mother's old dorm, Ophelia Hall."

"Refresh my memory. Ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?" Wednesday asks. I turn to face her, giving her a quizzical look.

"Should we go meet your new roommates? I am afraid the girls won't be staying in the same dorm, but they will still have someone to stay with."  I do what I always did when I was excited: I spring to my heels. This would be a perfect gateway to making new friends, only one thought fills my mind.

Who's my new roommate?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

word count: 1410 words

First chapter done! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it isn't really well written, I am still new at this, given the last time I did this was in my Haikyuu era two years ago (please don't judge me). Well, I hope you liked it and continue reading, and I promise there will be more about Dahlia revealed and spoken about in the upcoming chapters, it's kind of hard just inserting a character into the story. I also want to point out that some of the dialogue may not match up exactly with the shows, but I hope it is still well-written. Anyways, sorry for dragging this on, hope you continue reading and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 684 27
A story in which the laid-back and confident gothic vampire student at Nevermore Yoko Tanaka finds herself taking a liking to the new shy and reserve...
277K 10K 64
Aloria Yaldon was an enigma. She came to Nevermore Academy the same time Wednesday did. And though she's a siren, she doesn't speak. After a tragedy...
88.7K 2.2K 26
the Addams's and Grayson's always had a strong bond and Wednesday Addams and Y/N Grayson have been close since they were babies After Y/N's parents w...