Pink is the color of the death

By _Simp_Of_Lily_Evans_

He was coughing pink petals and blood. Well, more like vomiting pink petals and blood. Again and again. Ever... More

1/ Love can kill
2/ In love ? More like cursed !
4/ Becoming best friend thanks to a deadly disease... What a fun pass time !

3/ I beg your fucking PARDON ?!

25 0 0
By _Simp_Of_Lily_Evans_

Bakugo's pov : 11 am the same day.

I was in my room after installing everything.

My bedsheets were black, and my pillowcases white. On the bed, there are three warm and heavy blankets so I'll never be cold.

Cold is my enemy.

On the desk, I placed my school stuff like pencils, pens and other things.

On the bookshelf just above were the books I was reading, and school's books.

In the two last drawers I put my drawing stuff and two other blankets.

Did I say that I hate being cold ?

The first drawer contains my anxiety pills and fidget toys, cuz it's always helping me when I have a panic attack.

In my night table drawer my sleeping pills, a flashlight and some snacks. On it, there is a lamp.

On the bookshelf above my bed, there is my favorite manga collection.

I don't want my mom to find out about them, and I know that nobody will come in my room unless I allow them. Or unless they've got a death wish !

After everything was at its place, i just let myself fall on my bed, in a starfish position, looking at the ceiling.

I looked at my phone. 12:12.

Welp... Guess it's time to go cook.

I walked to the elevator and went to the first floor.

Then I received a text.

Pikachu

Hey bro, u come ?  Lunch's ready !

Hu. Someone already cooked. I hope it's Deku. His cooking is almost as great as mine.

I sat down, and noticed that it was Chili Con Carne. One of my fav foods.

"Here Kacchan, I made another bowl of sauce with spice in it for us !" Smiled this damn nerd, making my heart flutter.

Okay, I'm happy now.

I saw him taking four big spoons of sauce, before giving the bowl to me.

Of course, Pinky wanted to taste.

I laught.

"Why are you laughing ?" She asked me, confused.

"I recommend you to first smell it before you taste it." I smirked.

Raccoon Eyes frowned.

" If you two can eat it I don't know why I couldn't. " She said, huffing.

Hah. You definitely didn't learn your lesson. You should know by now that me and Deku fucking love spicy food.

She still smelled it. Her face was priceless !

" Holy mother of Jesus ! Woah Midoriya ! What did you put in it ? My throat hurt just by smelling it ?! "

The class stopped talking and looked at the freckled boy.

" Just couple of spices, a red pepper, plus spicy oil. You don't want to try it ? " He explained to those extras. I can see him fidgeting with the napkin. He's nervous. I'm petty sure he's doing it unconsciously.

" Of course I will ! "

She did. Everyone was waiting for her reaction. Well, I am not disappointed. I still remember how I reacted when I first ate Deku's spicy food. I was 6. He always liked cooking. Well, love is more appropriate. At this time I was only pretending that I was hating him.

I was his test subject to every recipe he ever tried until we turned nine. I miss those times we used to spend together.

I'm off topic. Back to my auto proclamated best friend.

She first starting coughing, her eyes begining to cry, and she had difficulties to swallow her food.

She than stood up and ran to the kitchen.

" Ashido-san, if you don't want your mouth to burn even more don't drink water ! Drink milk and eat a piece of bread ! " Shouted Deku with an innocent smile before continuing to eat his food. I still noticed a bit of sadness in his eyes. I bet he regretted that he made the sauce spicy.

Everyone was speechless.

Even I can't handle more than 2 spoons of his sauce.

And I ate a LOT of spicy food throughout my life.

Don't worry about them nerd.

They don't know anything about a good spocy sauce.

They are just big babies.

After lunch, I went back to my room, where I started feeling something in my throat.

Like a tickle, but an annoying tickle.

I sat on my bed and drank some water so it'll pass.

I was on my phone, scrolling on Instagram, when I saw a pic of Deku and his crew, eating ice cream.

I was watching the pic, when the same tickle came back, turning almost immediately in nausea, making me grab my bean so I could throw up... Blood and petals ?

Okay, what the fuck ?

Why... How did this shit even get inside my body ?

I exhale, my hands shaking slightly.

I drank more water, and I took my phone to clear my mind, so I went on TikTok.

The first video was a random girl answering to a question. Well, let's see.

«Hiii ! So, lemme explain to you what the "Hanahaki Disease" is. This disease, now almost in a pandemic state, touches people who think they have, or have a one-sided love. The origin of this disease is due to a Japanese villain's quirk. The effects are simple. Every time you see, think, hear, about the person you love, you will have a feeling of nausea and throw up pink petals and blood. Apparently, those episodes only get worse with time. For now, scientists from the entire world are trying to find a solution. If you have the disease, please inform the government, the link is in my bio. Have a good day, byye ! »

Holy shit.

Do I have it ?

Of fucking course I have the mother fucking disease !

And I am a hundred percent sure that it's because of the fucking nerd !

I just think this, that I was once again throwing my soul up in the garbage bag.

Okay, this is definitely that.

I'm fucking in love with..

Shit. I can't think about... Arrg ! This mother fucking disease is so frustrating !

Okay, I need to do more research about this shitty sickness.

"Okay, let's go."

×'×'×'×'×'×

"I'm so fucked. I'm doomed. I am in big trouble. What am I going to do ??" I panicked.

I was now pacing fast in my room, totally scared.

"KIRISHIMA ! If anyone knows shit about love and else, it's obviously him !" I yelled, thanking everyone Gods and Goddesses that I know that the walls and others were soundproof.

I get out of my room and immediately knock *cought*punch*cought* at the door of my other auto proclamated best friend.

"Bakubro ? Can I help you ?" This dumbass asked.

"Do you think I'll be here otherwise ?!" I replied sharply, before taking a long breath. "Can I come in ?... Please..?"

He looked like a fish out of water.

"Huh... Huh yes of course ! Make yourself home."

I came in and sat on his chair.

His room was full of Crimson Riot posters, and athletic shit, like a punching bag, and others. His walls that are not covered by posters are covered by photos of him, alone or with his friends and family, people alone, etc.

The bookshelves hold musculation things, and there are some clothes here and there near an open luggage.

"So... Why are you here ..?" Asked the redhead.

I took a deep breath.

" I got the Hanahaki shit." I said, as I wanted this to be over fast.

He blinks one time. Two times. Then he blinks faster than I can say "shine".

"What ?! You mean the new disease ? The one that kills people if they have a one-sided love ??"

"Yes."

I saw him become pale in a blink of an eye.

"Holy mother of Jesus... Who ?"

I look over the room for a bean.

"Where's your bean ?"

"Huh... Under the desk..? Why ?"

I stared at him.

"What ? I don't know everything about Hanahaki !" He shouts, defending himself.

I sight.

" To resume, every time I see, hear, or even think about him, I'll just throw up pink fucking petals and blood. So, unless you want to clean my shit, I'll need your bean."

He became paler than Nezu's fur.

"You know what, you don't need to tell me !"

I started.

"What !?"

" Are you fucking idiots ? If I came it's because I clearly... It's because I need advice. And I know you won't tell everyone."

He looked happy. Maybe because it was a clear proof of the trust that I placed on him.

I took a deep breath, again.

Okay, all I have to do is tell him, and pray that it'll not be too harsh.

"Do you want me to guess ? You look very... Scared. A-and, that's alright of course !"

Shit.

My anxiety is showing.
Did I take my pills after noon ?

Shit, I forgot. No wonder why I'm shaking.

I guess I can show my feelings to him... He's not going to make fun of me ?

... Yeah no, not a chance, he's "manly man code" is against that.

Guess I can be vulnerable in front of him. To be honest, I don't want to pretend in front of him.

He really is a good friend. He deserves it. The only one who deserves it besides Shitty Hair is...

Nope ! I will not !

"Dude ? You're okay ?" Asked Kirishima worryingly.

I nodded, before changing my mind.

" Not really." He opened wide eyes. "Don't look at me like that dumbass. I just think that... It would be good if I could be myself in front of you too."

He frowned a bit, confused.

" Whadya mean ?"

" I mean that because of how I was treated when I was a brat makes me grow a big ego and that my behavior right now was my real behavior until I said something unforgivable to... Someone, that I regret every saying fucking day and that I started to pretend being the same so people won't think that I'm weak. And that I think I can trust you too about my real self." I revealed, eyes closed.

The words that I told to... That I told came back in my mind.

"Okay. Don't worry man, you can trust me. I would rather cut my arms than betray you."

I scoff.

"Tell me something that I already don't know about Shitty Hair."

He laughed a bit before looking at me.

" So, do you wanna tell me, or do you want me to guess ?"

I sight.

" God, I'm becoming Aizawa-Sensei now... Well, either way I'll throw up, and we'll have to talk about it so... Yeah no, guess. I can't."

He nodded with a sad smile.

" Okay, I understand. So, boy or girl ?"

I blink.

" Do I look fucking straight to you ?" I said, offended that my gayness isn't showing enough.

Well, I already knew that because of all the girls's love letters I had in my locker almost every day, but still !

"Okay, okay, sorry. It was an obvious question. Is he in our class ? Okay. So... Um..."

I saw him thinking.

"It's obviously not Mineta, Todoroki, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Koda, since you never talked to them." I agreed. "Okay... Well, if you're here it's clearly not me, lol, huh... Iida is out too, you always fight because of your behavior. Shoji, Sato and Aoyama neither."

Every time he said names he looked at me for confirmation.

" Okay, so... Honestly, I think that Denki and Hanta are not your type. That means that the only person remaining in the list is... Oh."

I knew that he found out.

When he said "oh", I remembered Deku saying it every time he fucked up a recipe.

Fuck !

I grabbed Shitty Hair's bean and began coughing those fucking petals and blood.

I heard him gasp.

"Holy mother fucker. Are you okay ? It must hurt like hell !" He asked worryingly.

"Yeah... Uh, do you have water ? I don't really like the taste of blood."

After giving me one of his thirty-two bottles of water, he sat back down.

"Sooo... What are you gonna do now ?"

I sight.

"I don't know. I... Spent sooo many fucking time bullying... You-know-who... I am a hundred percent sure that he'll reject me."

"Bakubro..."

" You can call me Katsuki now."

" Okay, Katsuki. You know, I think that, if he really didn't like you at all, he wouldn't have spent his entire life to follow you. Hell, when you get kidnapped, he was screaming he soul out ! He was the first who proposed to go to the League headquarters to save you. He uses some of your techniques when he's flying. He always wants to help you. He has three notebooks only filled with your techniques, your strong points, your weakness, every time you change something in whatever thing, he'll immediately grab he's notebook so he can find how to improve it. And, to be honest Katsuki, I see him looking at you more than he looked at everyone else. Not to mention how happy he looked when you said that his food was delicious ! I also remember him looking mad and sad when you got chained at the Sports Festival. And no, it's not false hope that I give you, it's facts !"

When he finished talking, I already had to puke five times.

But it was worth it.

ווווו×

Hi... Sorry I took this long to write this chapter...

I know it's been like, 4 weeks !

But here it is !

2225 words

Bubble

(The next chapter will be published fast after this one)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
118K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
413K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.