Ace of Harts

By chicka_loca1

Hannah, Tyler and Sarah were friends since kindergarten. Till Tyler and Sarah both moved to a new town. Hanna... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

14

619 21 1
By chicka_loca1

Tyler knows when somethings wrong with Hannah. Every action and thoughts behind them. Being friends with someone for so long causes you to know the person to the point where you can read each other's minds, even when not wanting the other to know. So he's walking to Hannah's house on a Wednesday afternoon. Knowing that somethings been bugging her. He walks to the front door and rings the door bell. He's greeted by Hannah's father.

"Hey Tyler! Nice to see you again." David greets with a wide smile.

"Hey Mr. Har- i mean David." Tyler says correcting himself. David chuckles. "Is Hannah home?"

"Not at the moment, she went out for a walk. You know how she is with her walks." David said Tyler nods. "You're welcome to wait if you want." David said opening the door wider for Tyler to come inside. Tyler steps inside as David shuts the door and they make their way to the kitchen.

"So whats been going on Tyler?" David asks. Tyler isn't fazed by how much the question sounds as if a friend said it to him. Hannah and her father are a second family to him.

"Nothing much. Just stress out with all the exams and work." Tyler huffs out.

"Hannah's been on edge a lot lately." the older man says taking a sip from his afternoon coffee.

"You've seen that too huh." Tyler says.

"Yeah. Haven't seen Hannah this stressed out before. I think its just not school she's stressing about. Is there a girl Hannah hasn't told me about?" David asks the blue eyed boy.

"She isn't dating anyone but she has an eye for a girl." Tyler smirks.

"Is it Grace? She's a lovely girl." David asks.

"Yeah! How did you-"

"Tyler i know my daughter. Plus its obvious the way she behaves when Grace is near her or is mentioned." David and Tyler chuckled. "How about you? Anyone important?"

"Yeah actually. His name's Troye." Tyler says smiling uncontrollably at the thought of the boy. David smiles and giggles at Tyler.

"Thats great! Im happy for you."

~~~~~

Mamrie has been chasing Grace down for the past 16 blocks.

"GRACE!!!" Mamrie yelled out of breath. "GRACE!!!!" She calls out once more as the blonde is ahead of her by a good 78 feet. Mamrie slows down breathing in deeply.

"GRACE!!!!!!" Mamrie screamed at the top of her lungs finally able to stop the girl from running any further. Grace turns her head taking out her ear bud.

"Mamrie?"Grace says jogging over at the bent over girl hyperventilating.

"Oh my god!" Mamrie says taking deep breaths. "Grace I've been chasing you for over 20 minutes now." Mamrie take another deep breath. "God i need to work out more. Im not cut out for....this thing you call running." Mamrie says causing Grace to laugh.

"Sorry Mames i couldn't hear you." Grace apologies waving her earbuds in the air.

"Couldn't hear me over your music or your thoughts?" Mamrie says Grace was fazed by the comment.

"I dont-" Grace begins before being interrupted by Mamrie.

"Save it for someone who believes it. Grace you haven't been on earth lately whats going on?" Mamrie says as they begin to walk to the nearest bench. Grace bites her lip nervously and avoids eye contact.

"I did something with a person and it shouldn't have happened." Grace states. Mamrie try to connect some dots with the blane information.

"Ok. Care to elaborate." They sit on the bench, Mamrie looking at Grace's profile and Grace looking down at her feet.

"It was at the party and we all were drinking a lot and i wasn't thinking and i slept with someone." Grace says biting her lip as she fidgets with her hands.

"Ooo. So who's the lucky guy that took Grace Helbig's virginity?" Mamrie says smiling. Grace stares intensely at the ground like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Debating in her head if she should tell Mamrie. Fuck it i have to tell someone.

"I slept with Hannah." Grace spoke quickly taking Mamrie a second to comprehend the words just spoken. Her eyes widened and mouth dropped. Her face shocked.

"You. Slept. With. Hannah? As in Hannah Hart?"Mamrie asks not believing what she's hearing.

"Yes. It was a mistake. We were both drunk. And i......i messed things up." Grace says turning to face the red head.

"You didn't mess anything up Grace-" Mamrie began.

"Mamrie i walked out the door the morning after. She wanted to talk about it but i left with out letting her say anything." Grace says looking back down at her shoes.

"Yeah that was a stupid move at your part. But you didn't mess anything up. Explain to me what happened on Friday." Mamrie said wanting to see how much of a mess her friend has gotten into. Grace explains everything to her from beginning to end excluding having sex with Hannah.

"God Helbig. Did you really slam the door in her face before she could say something?" Mamrie said in disbelief. Grace nods her head. "Who knew you had the balls to do that." Mamrie jokes trying to lighten the mood but failed.

"I feel so bad. I should have let her talk. Im such an idiot." Grace says hitting her head with her hand.

"No your not you were just acting on the feeling you had at the moment." Mamrie try to reason with Grace.

"I should go talk to her." Grace says getting up from the bench. Mamrie pulls her down by the wrist.

"Slow your roll there, Helbig. She might not want to talk to you." Mamrie said.

"I know but i need to apologize." Grace said with sad eyes.

"Do that another day not today she might still be....whatever the fuck she's feeling." Mamrie said not sure how the shorter girl feels. Grace nods.

"Ok."

"Can we go back to your house this bench is uncomfortable." Mamrie says as Grace giggles.

"Come on. Do you wanna race back?"Grace jokes.

"Do you wanna go to the ER with me?" Mamrie responds both girls laughing.

~~~~~

"Dad I'm back." Hannah says as she walks through the door. She hears laughter coming from the kitchen. She walks closer to the kitchen and hears cackling coming from the one and only Tyler.

"Hey guys." Hannah says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetheart how was your walk?" David asks.

"It was fine. Hey Tyler i didn't know you were coming over." Hannah says walking closer to the pair.

"I wanted to surprise you with my visit. But since you weren't home i got to catch up with your dad." Tyler says smiling.

"Cool." Hannah says.

"So." David says clapping his hands. "why don't you two go up to Hannah's room and ill make dinner. Will you be staying for dinner Tyler?" David asks.

"Yeah, ill just tell my mom." Tyler says standing up.

"Great!" Hannah and Tyler walk up the stairs and shut the bedroom door behind them.

"I forgot how funny your dad was." Tyler said with a huge smile. He layed down on Hannah's bed with he'd both hands under his head.

"Yeah. So why'd you come over? Not that I don't want you over just wondering."

"I wanted to see how you were. We haven't talked in days. I haven't seen you in days. Whats going on?" Tyler said looking up at Hannah.

"Ive been thinking a lot." Hannah says laying down next to Tyler.

"No shit sherlock! You went on one of your enlightenment walks." The pair laughed.

"Yeah whatever." Hannah says.

"So what were you thinking about?" Tyler asks.

"I was thinking about....umm....Grace." Hannah says to the boy. Tyler giggles.

"Hannah i already know what happened between you and Grace." Tyler says.

"How?" Hannah asks sitting up.

"Do you honestly think that Sarah wouldn't tell me." He asks. Hannah mumbles something under her breath. "Im both proud and concerned. Proud because you had sex with Grace. But concerned because you had sex with Grace. Are you alright?" Tyler says his face filled with concerned as he looks at the girl.

"Yeah...im working on it, dealing with the feeling." Hannah responds. Tyler quickly changed the subject not wanting to dwell on it anymore. The pair talked all night cracking jokes and Tyler gossiping and telling Hannah about Troye.

She notices a light in Tyler's eyes when he speaks about the Australian boy. She wonders if thats what everyone meant by 'its the way you look at her'. Wishing she could see herself and Grace from a third person perspective. To see if Grace has the same light in her eyes as Tyler does now or her when she talks about Grace. She wants to read Grace's mind to see what went through it Saturday morning. Replying a sentence Grace had said to her Friday night not knowing if she actually meant it or if it was just the heat of the moment. But the words linger inside her head, burning from over thinking on it for some long.

"I think I'm falling for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 687 95
tyler and josh have been best friends since they were only a couple months old. when feelings other than friendship start to fly, they're forced to s...
9.7K 184 41
Hannah Hart, a girl who has recently had her parents disown her, first met Ingrid at a party. Their relationship took a turn for the better. Ingrid N...
18.5K 474 49
Hannah and Grace have been best friends for a while now. When one day Hannah realizes her feelings for Grace, she has no idea if she should tell Grac...
Promises By max

Fanfiction

9.1K 558 19
You and Tyler were inseparable as kids, often regarded as the dynamic duo of the small town that you grew up in. As teens, you often fantasized about...