My Cute Nerd! |Taekook| √

By Taekook1_9_31_12

"Don't be shy, continue reading it." Taehyung said to Jungkook who was sitting on his lap, holding a romance... More

1
2
3(M)
Last(M)
Last!!!

Intro

960 23 0
By Taekook1_9_31_12

Hello bunbuns and tigies so this is my first story and English isn't my first language so feel free to correct me if you notice any grammatical errors.

As you all noticed from the title already, it's a Taekook story and a bl, so if you are not comfortable then please feel free to leave💜.

This story and characters are just my imagination, I don't own Taekook and any characters included in it so please don't compare real life people.

If you found a similar idea or approach to this same story or topic then it's just a coincidence.

This is going to be a short story so things can seem to be a little rushed.

Pictures and gifs which are used in the story are not mine so credit to the rightful owners.

Now let's get it!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.7K 24
" I never loved him......." " It was my fault that I trusted him hyungie....." " we will abort the baby...." " Eomma....Appa......" Read more to kno...
Evil eyes By who?

Fanfiction

28.6K 1.5K 28
[author] CRINGE ALERT. FETUS WRITING ALERT. kill me- Another story in dire need of editing. My noob self had a lot of energy and wrote 2-3 stories a...
87.6K 4.8K 17
The cintamani is a portal? Hmm? Why are they on Earth 2?
142K 3.3K 93
Follow Chaeri as the 8th and youngest member of BTS and the details of her life with members + her difficult love life between Jungkook and Hongjoo...