One-shots of Bapa (DangerForc...

SafeHeaven_08 द्वारा

basic one-shots of bose and chapa. I take ideas from anyone...if ur willing to give and also if u feel like... अधिक

Divorce
Love Muffins
Basketball Boy
Cheating
Jammed Elevator
The Crying Moon
Alien Girlfriend Pt.1
Alien Girlfriend Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.3
Sleepover
Chiles/Bapa
Rebekah Pt.1
Rebekah Pt.2
The Plan
Boredom
Boredom Pt.2
Abuse
Abuse Pt.2
A/N
After Pt.1
After Pt.2
After Pt.3
Incorrect Quotes
Ticklish
I Dream of Brainstorm
Best friend?
Hungry Hungry Hypno
Save Me...Please Pt.1
Save Me...Please Pt.2
Save Me...Please Pt.3
See You Again Pt.1
Date With Destiny
See You Again Pt.2
Date With Destiny (Roles Reversed)
Pregnant Pt.1
Pregnant Pt.2
Pregnant Pt.3
Sick
Happy Birthday!¡
Bath
Flirt?
"Not" dating ( Now "Clearly Exposed" Dating) Pt.2
Love Advice
Lack of Wisdom
Lack of Wisdom Pt.2
Takes Two to Tangle Pt.1
♡Make-Up Test♡
A/N
A/N

"Not" dating

1.5K 19 39
SafeHeaven_08 द्वारा

She lightly giggled and arched her back slightly. "Stop. That tickles."

"Does it?" The boy asked from behind her with a sly smirk. Inches away from her ear. Cold hands on her bare shoulders; she was wearing a vest then. He continued to kiss her neck softly only for the satisfaction of it.

Or was it?

"Hey, guys, sorry we're late." Mika walked in with Miles, staring at her screen. "We had to wait for our mom because Miles here can't telep..." she came to a stand still in her very position. "What's going on?" She asked softly.

"Nothing." Chapa said so calmly. And you'd be shoked at her calm response yet Bose looked so guilty. "What's up?"

"You uh, you look...busy." She quirked her eyebrow up and back down in a flash.

"Bose and I were just watching something on clik-clok. Right Bose?"

Bose hesitated. "Yeah. What else could we be doing?" Sounding less agitated than he looked.

"I thought you were kissing her neck." Mika said slowly. "That would be crazy though. I mean you're not dating." She started laughing and Miles joined in. "Are you?" She suddenly became serious.

Chapa laughed herself. "Ofcourse not. Not in a million years."

"Okay."

"Since Ray's not here yet, anyone wanna go to hiphop pureé?" Bose asked. Chapa stood up and walked hand in hand, intertwined fingers with the boy. "Let's go." Mika and Miles followed behind.

***

"You guys have been holding hands since we started off." Miles pointed out as Mika went to order.

Chapa and Bose immediately let go of each other's hands and tried to act casual. "Yeah, so?" Chapa asked.

"So why?"

Chapa narrowed her eyes. "You know he can't cross the street by himself. What's your deal? You want me to hold yours? I mean, that's what friends do and I would--" Miles put out his hand for her to hold and her face became as cruel as hell's fire. "You have three seconds to take your dirty hand away from me or I will--" she didn't have to finish that sentence to see the quirked eyebrow on Miles' face and slight smile as he crossed his arms. "Just go order your puree." She looked away, red in the face.

Seated by their table, waiting for their drinks, Bose stands up. "I uh I'm gonna go fix my hair. Chapa can you help?"

"Sure. Come on." Chapa stood up and followed Bose around.

What felt like hours later, Chapa and Bose came back.

"We're back." Bose said with a sly smirk and ran a hand through his head. Chapa behind him.

"Took you long enough." Mika huffed. "Yeah. I almost drank your purees." Miles added.

"You did. Twice. I had to order more." Mika looked back.at them. What were you doing?"

"Yeah uh..." Bose and Chapa started making up lies and mumbling nonsense while backing out of HipHop Puree. Twins had no choice but to follow behind, holding their purees for them.

***

"That one looks like an angry face. Reminds me of Chapa. Oh! That one looks like a bouquet of flowers! Reminds me of the ones I gave you last night." He smiled and Chapa looked away to hide the rise of blood in her cheeks.

The twins exchanged looks. "Why did you give her flowers last night?"

Chapa kept quiet. She wanted to see how subtle and smooth Bose can keep this. "She told me to. She kept complaining about how I haven't done anything 'romantic' in a while."

One thing.

He can't just do one thing right.

Mika and Miles were left mind blown. They had nothing to ask or say besides, "What?!" With facial expressions that were completely shook.

"What he means is he came over last night to ask if some flowers would be romantic for a girl he likes." Chapa answered just as calmly as Bose did. Though, after hearing this, Bose sractched the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly. Feeling really ashamed as Chapa groaned silently and rolled her eyes.

The twins exchanged more shoked looks. Almost as though they were asking each other: Believe it or not?

"...interesting."

They chose: in-between.

A Few Days Later

"Ho-ho! That one looks like..." his smile dropped. "A normal cloud. It looks like a normal cloud."

Mika wailed over exaggeratedly. "Do you do this everyday?" She was tired of it. She really was. He stared out the Man's Nest windows pointing at clouds and talking about them over and over again. She couldn't bare it. She was actually trying to work on something Ray told her she couldn't and prove him wrong. But how could she if someone kept talking about clouds?

"Yes actually. With Chapa on Saturdays." He shrugs.

Mika looked at Chapa intently. "You spot the shapes of clouds every Saturday with Bose?" She tried to suppress a smile. It sounded simply too peculiar for Chapa.

"I don't- I don't do that," she advocated. "I just sit and tell him how stupid he looks."

Bose gave a hearty chuckle. "No, you don't. Last time, we even had an argument about whether this one cloud looked like a bunny or a turtle."

"It was a bunny!" Chapa caved. "I swear it was! Did you not see the cute little ears?"

"That was a shell!" Bose defended his answer sternly.

Mika could only stare wide eyed. Are they serious right now?

Miles had just walked in at the wrong time.

"You didn't see right!" Bose clapped.

"You don't think right!" Chapa clapped back.

Bose's face fell and looked really sympathetic. "Are you saying I'm stupid?"

"No, I'm saying it was bunny." She said sternly. Didn't look like she was changing her mind any time soon. "Try and repeat that instead of the obvious, would ya?" Chapa sparked.

"Well, it wasn't. And sparking at me won't change anything." Bose suddenly looked better. And proud. As a matter-of-fact, he even folded his arms at her.

"Oh, so I'm not threatening? Just tell me to my face. Go on, tell me." Chapa kept the sparks on her fingers red hot.

"I didn't say that."

"Well you implied it."

"GUYS!" Both Mika and Miles, pretty annoyed at their back and forth-- it's been going on for months now-- shout to shut them up. "Has anyone ever told you you two act like a couple?" Miles swings his head back for the extra 'ugh' effect.

"No, we don't."

Mika thought back for a moment. "You know, you've been acting like that for about 2 months now."

Chapa laughed. "Not possible. And besides, Bose already has a girlfriend, right bud?"

"Yeah."

"Really?" Mika has never heard of his 'girlfriend' before. Certainly didn't know ge had one.

"Yup. She's really pretty. And fun. And beautiful. And pretty. And strong. And--"

"Yeah, yeah," Chapa waved her hand frantically infront of Bose's face and kept the other in her pocket. "Miles, you looked like you just got a vision. What was it?"

Miles laughed awkwardly. "What? Me? Nop. Not at all. Look. Ray. Let's ask him questions now."

"No time." Ray said seriously. "We have intel that someone wants to rob the downtown jewellery store." He grabbed his gum and the kids did the same.

"Swellview Downtown Jewellery?" Mika asked.

"The same."

They blew their bubbles, transformed into their suits and called 'Down the tube'.

At Swellview Downtown Jewellery, Danger Force had just finished talking to the manager and some other employees and customers.

"We should split up. Take posts. Just incase." Captain Man said.

"Good idea." Shout Out praised. "Me and AWOL will guard the front. Volt and Brainstorm, take the back. Captain Man, you can patrol from the inside." She orderd. "Make sure to inform when you see or hear something suspicious."

"Right."

They took their posts and it was all going smoothly for the past hour. The terribly, painfully, dreadfully BORING past hour.

"How long have we been standing here?" Brainstorm, clearly drained and almost even falling, asked.

Volt looked at her phone. "About an hour and a quarter."

"I'm bored." Brainstorm whined. "They don't expect me to just stand here all night and do nothing, do they?"

Volt slyly smirked as she walked closer to him. "It doesn't have to be 'nothing' per say."

***

"Any reports so far?" Captain Man rose on his heels and back down repeatedly.

"Negative." Only two responded.

"Volt and Brainstorm?" He called. No response.

"Volt and Brainstorm." He said more firmly. Still no response. "I'll go check on them." Captain Man said. Glad he can step out and doesn't have to be stuck seeing the same things over again.

He walked out the back door and took a few steps away from the building. He first noticed two walkie talkies on the floor. He guessed they were off.

Not quite a distance after, he found something he never thought he'd witness in his entire life.

He saw Volt pinned against the wall. Brainstorm had one hand on her lower waist and the other was under her thigh, lifting her leg slightly and keeping it hooked onto his leg. One of Volt's hands was on Brainstorm's shoulder and the other was entangled in his hair. They were sharing a deep kiss; making out if you will.

If anything, they're pretty much experienced. Such that they were sharing earpods and listening to 'Better' by Khalid, (Tbh I fell in love with this song recently and as I was writing, I remembered it and just HAD to add it in here somewhere. It felt right. Sorry🤭) because what's better than a soothing song while making out with...yeah! What?

"Sweat mother of all things holy." Captain Man said quietly. But not too quiet that they shouldn't hear. And they did. They immediately dispersed like birds when you step even a foot in their direction.

They wanted to run, that's for sure. But they knew they were already in so much trouble that it would make the situation worse.

So the two superhero sidekicks just stood there a good distance apart. Looking at their feet. Knowing they're sooooooooo gonn' get it.

***

"Anything you want to share?" Ray asked the two kids currently on the spot.

"...no." Chapa said.

"Start talking." He orderd.

She sighed. "Bose and I...are dating."

"Suprise." Bose said flatly with emotionless jazz hands.

"A-Ha! I knew it!" Mika exclaimed.

"No you didn't." Bose and Chapa shook their heads.

"Well I suspected it...but didn't tell anybody." She toyed with her fingers and looked down as though she were the one cought kissing her secret boyfriend she told no one about on a superhero mission.

Ray placed his hands on his waist. "And how long has that been going on?"

"Uhh..." the two exchanged looks. "About six months." Bose responded. "Aww, you remember." Chapa whispered with a soft smile, making Bose blush.

"But uh it took us like four months to figure this thing out and once we got a hang of it, it kinda got hard to keep a secret." Chapa explained. "Which is why you may have caught us acting like a couple the last two months." Bose added.

Miles smiled. Feeling pretty satisfied, he crossed his arms. "And there goes my vision."

"But why did you keep it from us?" Mika asked.

"Yeah." Ray chipped in as he sat down on the round chair next to Schworz who was eating popcorn and gasping when the need was right.

"Chapa talked about a lot of reasons really; she felt you guys would make a big deal out it, she didn't want to unless I was ready, she didn't really trust you g--"

Chapa shushed him. "I think they get it."

"Well now that we know..." Schworz started.

"Don't." Chapa rolled her eyes.

"I think it's super cute!" Mika poked Chapa's ribs.

"How did Ray catch you? What were you two doing, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled cheekily at her friend.

"Shut it." Chapa slapped Mika's fingers to stop her from poking.

She gushed. "How did you start dating? Was your first kiss with Bose electrical?" She bit her lip.

"Mika!"

Mika pouted. "Atleast answer one."

"...fine. I--"

"The first one." She insisted.

Chapa growled. Bose flinched in the back and felt goosebumps crawl up his skin. He ways found it hot when Chapa growled. "Fine!" She paused for a while, trying to remember what Mika's first question was because they kept flying out like bullets. Chapa's face grew red when she remembered what it was. Even her voice was more subtle and quieter. "Ray found Bose and I making out while listening to music at the back of Downtown Jewellery."

Mika raised her eyebrow, smirking.

"It adds to the moment." Bose shrugged.

"Whatever." Chapa said and tried to walk away but Bose held her hand.

"Have you ever told Bose you love him?" Mika asked in what was almost a baby voice.

"Stop!" Chapa whined and Bose planted a kiss on the hand that was in his grip.

Everyone else laughed at Chapa's reactions to Mika's teases and Bose generally found the reddening of his girlfriend's face, as a result to the teasing, cute.

●end●

-------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed writing this one! It was fun.
Thanks so much for the suggestion @sourcxndykid!
I honestly hope it's as fun to read as it was to write.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.7K 206 22
Rules-Bapa only!!!(Luhavan too💅✨) Bomika makes me cringe( Sorry if this offends you 😭😭) Description-The title says it all(Just cute oneshots of Ba...
Bapa vs Bomika Nikki P द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

22.6K 391 31
uhmm, this is my first ever story and I still dont know wat I'm doing anyway. I'm asking for feedback, be honest so I can get better.✌ so it's about...
31.5K 305 13
I DONT OWN DANGER FORCE! I ONLY OWN Y/N! Started-July 17th 2021 Ended- ??
Chamika Story My Name द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.9K 30 26
This is my second story, and I will admit this: Chamika is my favorite ship in Danger Force. I used to be a Bapa ship fan, but after finding out that...