His Domain(Sukuna X Reader)

Par Sakunasgirl

She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's a... Plus

INTRODUCTION
Muse
Cursed
News
Attack
Dancing with the Devil
Re-written
Aligned stars
Suspicions I
Suspicions II
Confirmation
Questioning
3 days.
On the Run
Half of him
Yours Truly
Miss me
Shooting Star
Before The Storm
During the storm Pt.I
During the storm Part II.
After the Storm-EPILOGUE

Headaches and Packages.

2.7K 72 64
Par Sakunasgirl

Geto was surprised and impressed, you were one step ahead of him this entire time and for that he would've respected you if he didn't have to kill you. You were brighter than he expected but how did you know he would even come here tonight? Truth is, you didn't.

What Geto didn't know was that you were stalling this entire time , and it was to wait for Gojo. Right before Geto sent the first yellow ball towards your head you took the chance of clicking a  random contact number which happened to be Gojos, he wouldn't have been your first choice but it's better than nothing.

When Geto started walking around you and talking senselessly you looked around the room  subtlety until spotted your phone in a corner. The contact on the screen said Gojo and thankfully he had picked up and stayed on the line to hear every  single word.

Once he heard the familiar voice on the other end of the line he immediately  began to get dressed  and he made his way over to you not letting too much time pass as he knows how ruthless Suguru can be.

"She's a smart one" Geto says to Gojo with an evil grin on his face.

"Extremely" Gojo says in a serious tone, He is not here to play games.

"I see why you like her" he mentions.

"You want me dead but never even tried to look for me" Gojo says to him while you slowly crawl back to the stairs.

"That's because I'm patient with my goals Satoru.. I have been spending my time watching you"  He says.

"So what is it that you really want?" Gojo asks.

"For you to die, slow"

"Well I'm here now and this is between us two so let her leave safely" Gojo says.

"Now you all of a sudden care about her safety?" Geto scoffs, making you stop crawling towards the staircase "You abandoned her... Left her behind, then slept with the same woman who ruined her life don't you think it's a little late to care about her?" He chuckles.

"That's none of your fucking business Suguru" He says getting pissed off.

"How did it feel hm? How did it feel to almost kill the woman you loved in a fit of rage and jealousy" He smiles.

You'd hate to admit it but hearing those words kind of breaks your heart, and you hate how it's making you feel, you should be making your way upstairs to grab your guns but instead you've stopped moving from behind the couch to listen to what Gojo has to say about it.

"C'mon Satoru.. are you going to lie to me and tell me that it didn't feel good to get back at her for breaking your heart?" He says. "You don't have to lie to me" he adds with a smirk on his face.

Gojo doesn't want to play into Geto's stupid game, in fact he doesn't even want to talk to him he wants to get to  straight to business but he doesn't know if you've made it up the stairs yet.

In order to fight Geto and end him once and for all he needs you out of the building, especially because both him and Geto are ruthless in combat and he can't risk you getting hurt, not again.

"I don't have time for this, let's get this shit done and over with" Gojo says.

Gojo avoided the question and you don't if you should be mad or not but this isn't the time to focus on your emotions  or let them get in the way of you getting out safely, not that you're scared of Geto but because you need to stay alive to get rid of Sukuna even if it's the last thing you do.

You continue crawling slowly towards the stairs while looking back occasionally to make sure that he can't see you while he keeps on antagonizing Gojo.

"I'd like to take my time watching you  both die," Geto says. "...and bringing Sukuna her head" He scoffs. Those words push Gojo's anger over the edge and he swings at Geto but Geto is quick to dodge and he misses.

Geto swings his arm up and  tries to palm Gojo in the chest, but fails "I don't want to hurt you Geto" He says.

"That's too bad, because I want to hurt you" He replies forming a yellow ball in his hand before shooting it at Gojo, the ball misses him and shoots through the wall making it explode, sending pieces of the wall flying.

Gojo appears right behind Geto and lands a hit on him sending him flying and slamming him into the brick wall where the Tv was hanging.

You make it to the stairs but before you can run up he sends another ball your way making the staircase collapse. You fall on your back and quickly cover your face to avoid getting hit with pieces of brick and metal from the impact.

The room is filled with dust and smoke and you can't see much of what's going on, you stand up and cover your nose and mouth but regardless the dust is too strong to avoid and you start coughing.

The power got knocked out in the entire warehouse because of the to the impact of the stairs and some of the wall collapsing, now you couldn't see a thing.

Gojo  teleports forward and swings his fist at him again and it connects against Geto's wrist when he puts it up to block him. Geto shoves Gojo back sending him flying but he lands on his feet effortlessly. Geto opens his hand and  makes a piece of the staircase float, he then sends it  flying towards Gojo.

The staircase disintegrates when it clashes Gojos fist making him scoff before he flips and lands a kick on the back of his enemies head.

You on the other hand can't see a single thing from all of the dust and debris of all the rubble, you get up slowly and stumble around trying to figure out how to get to the second floor  without a staircase. Until you spot a piece of metal  that is hanging from the second floor which is big enough to hold you up if you got up there.

You take a few steps and keep your head down while Gojo and Geto keep swinging and blocking each others hits almost perfectly, and you take advantage of that distraction.

You look around the slant and spot a small piece of one of the steps still intact and see another small bar right above it. If you planned it properly you could use the small step to give you an extra push.

More rubble falls down from the impact of their hits and to avoid your plan going to shit you jump towards the small step and push yourself up, your hands touch the bar and you grip onto it and hang from it, you pull yourself up and quickly hang onto the other bar and pull yourself up on that one too.

You try to squint your eyes to see if you can somehow spot some light but nothing happens and you can't see anything as it's all pitch black. The only way to get some sort of light in here is if you could somehow produce it, and suddenly a lightbulb goes off in your head.

Your eyes glow when you experience strong emotions and maybe you could channel your energy into your hands almost like when Gojo taught you how to channel your cursed energy properly years ago. You'd hate to give him credit but he was the one to teach you enough until you mastered it.

You focus your energy on the emotions of adrenaline and fear coursing through your body and you take a deep breath, you put your hand out forward and begin to let your cursed energy manifest itself all throughout  your body.

The sky is full of stars tonight making your powers amplify and your hand suddenly begins to produce a purple flame, one that used to be black and blue, the flame lights up the rest of the bars and pieces of stairs left enough for you to finally make it to the room.

A loud boom echoes through the warehouse and makes the floor beneath you shake, you run over to the dresser and quickly put on a pair of joggers over your tiny shorts, you also put on a long sleeve shirt and grab your guns and make sure that they are full in ammo before sliding your feet into your boots and tucking the guns in your pants.

Another loud boom which is a result of Gojo and Veto's fighting shakes the warehouse making you stumble, you run over to the house phone and Dial Maki and Nobara but neither of them answer.

You dial Inumaki and he doesn't answer either so you have no choice but to go back downstairs and help Gojo get rid of Geto.

With him out of the way it would be easier to finish off Sukuna, especially if he doesn't have someone as strong as Geto backing him up, who's only intentions is to get rid of Gojo and get rid of non Jujutsu Sorcerers.

You walk back out of the room slowly and use your hand again to light the path down the slant, you take a leap and grab onto one of the bars.

You begin to lower yourself onto the  other bar below you but as you are about to plant your foot on it, the warehouse shakes again from the impact of Gojo's hits and your foot slips off of the bar causing you to fall down the slant.

Before you can hit the ground more rubble comes crumbling down and a piece of the wall hits you in the head knocking you out, your unconscious body lands  harshly at the bottom of what used to be the staircase.

Gojo sees your unconscious body on the floor but before he can run over to you to check on you Geto  slams him onto the floor and tries to punch him in the face but Gojo uses his powers to push him off and send him flying through the wall and outside, Gojo runs over to you and lifts your head up.

"Y/n.. Y/n wake up" He says shaking  you worriedly. He needs to wake you up before Geto comes back.

"Wake up, I need you to wake up!" He says gripping your jaw and shaking your face but you make no movements or sound, he can't risk wasting time trying to wake you up because Geto is going to come back any second, so he quickly stands up and moves the couch directly in front of you to cover you from any potential harm.

Gojo teleports outside where Geto was summoning one of the spirits that he's consumed in the past. He immediately slides towards him at full speed and swings at him over and over.

Gojo is Mercilessly punching Geto in the jaw continuously with no remorse, all of his built up anger over the years seems to be tipping over now and that's not something anyone should want, not even his enemies.

Geto isn't able to block the hits but the spirit he summoned  tries to throw Gojo across the yard, making him let go of Geto but once again it fails when he makes it explode.

"Your attempts to kill me are pathetic, I'm untouchable" Gojo smirks.

"Not to me" Geto says  with a bloody face, sending multiple spirits flying towards Gojo. He lowers his blind fold a little  exposing one of his eyes and scoffs at the comment, he knows that he's the best and not Sukuna nor Geto could stop him.

The spirits come swirling around him but within a second he lifts a finger and they all explode around him. "Light work" he says.

"That was just a distraction" Geto smiles.

Gojo's look of confusion turns into worry when he hears growling coming from the warehouse, Geto's plan was to distract him to get to you because he knows that you're his old friends weak spot.

You open your eyes and  everything is a fuzzy blur, you move your head slowly from side to side to try to recognize where you are but for a few seconds you can't.

You try to get yourself up,  but stumble around from how light headed you are. Your vision is blurry and you can't see anything from the smoke all around you, all you can make out is the sound of growling and a silhouette of some sort of creature.

"Agh!" You groan when  you start to feel a sharp pain on your forehead and rib cage "Gojo?" You groan remembering you fell down the slant and what was left of the stairs.

Your breaths are heavy and ragged  as you try to get up in-front of the creature and you're pretty sure you landed so hard that you have broken ribs and a concussion, and if you're still lying here that means Geto is still alive fighting Gojo.

Gojo takes a step forward to head to you but gets a palm slammed into his chest by Geto. One of the summoned spirits wraps it's vines around Gojo's arms and legs to hold him down.

He let his guard down for all of one second when it came to you just like Geto had thought would happen, and now he's on his ass with Geto forming a huge ball of multiple spirits in his hand and choking Gojo with his other.

"I should've killed you back when I had the chance to" Gojo spits out not being able to move. Truth be told Gojo could move if he really wanted to, he could easily kill Geto with a snap of a finger, but he's tired of fighting, not physically but emotionally.

He couldn't protect you before, and not now either. He left you when things got hard and became part of the people who broke you ruthlessly, and with everyday that goes by he drowns deeper and deeper into his own self-guilt and self-hatred.

He can't stop the constant image of you sobbing and begging  for him to listen to you, he can't even bring himself to imagine all of the things that were done to you in prison and he could've stopped it all, but he didn't and for that maybe he does deserve to die right here.

"You're not the best sorcerer there is" Geto laughs. "You're pathetic, and let your guard down over a girl"

"I let my guard down for my best-frie-end" he struggles to speak as Geto tightens his grip on Gojo's throat.

"I was your best-friend!" he says getting angry.

"You wanted to hurt innocent people" Gojo says to him. "Unlike you—she was an innocent who got hurt"

"And who's fault was that?" He chuckles. "Hm Satoru? Who's fault was it that she got hurt?" Geto taunts him as he watches Gojo's face begin to turn red from the lack of air while the spirits he's summoning get bigger and bigger in his palm.

"Say it, let those be your last words.. admit that you abandoned her like you abandoned me!" He says watching Gojo struggle to breathe.

"Who's fault was it ?" Geto taunts him again. "Who's fault was it that she became a monster just like her little lover?"

His words hurt Gojo more than any kind of physical pain he's ever endured, Geto is right, it is his fault that you became someone else, why couldn't he have looked past the jealousy and hurt? Why.

"WHO'S FAULT WAS IT?!" Geto screams lifting his fist up to punch Gojo straight through the chest so the cursed spirits can eat him from the inside out.

"It was M-" Gojo struggles to say before getting interrupted.

"It was Sukunas fault, asshole" you say from behind Geto catching his attention and shooting him in the back twice. He falls over next to Gojo and the spirits he was summoning disappear, but he isn't dead.

You run over to Gojo who's catching his breath confused, his vision is slightly blurry from his lack of air but he can see slight blood trickling from your forehead. You stretch your hand out and help him up and make sure that he's back on his feet before you bring your attention back to Geto.

"The only people to blame here are Sukuna and Mai Zenin" you say pointing your gun at him standing above him.

"He abandoned you, he abandoned the both of us" Geto coughs up blood.

"He abandoned you because you became a narcissistic, power hungry asshole and he abandoned me because he was hurt and Jealous" you say to him.

"Either way he did it" Geto scoffs.

"He did. But what happened to me wasn't his fault, it was Sukunas, regardless of if Gojo had been in my life or not Sukuna would've been after me" you say truthfully.

"He could've helped me—and he didn't but what happened to me wasn't his fault.. whereas you Geto? There was no Saving you from yourself" you say before looking at Gojo who's breathing heavily and trying to control his emotions at your words.

"Kill him, blow him to pieces" you say to Gojo before you limp over to the warehouse while holding your rib cage that's in even more pain from killing the cursed spirit that Geto sent your way.

You lean against the half broken couch and slowly sit on it pressing down on your side to help with the pain, your forehead is a mix of sweat and blood but you're too focused on the pain to worry about it.

Suddenly a loud explosion comes from the yard letting you know that Gojo has finished the job against Geto. You could see the pain in Geto's eyes when he mentioned Gojo abandoning you both, but in all honesty the circumstances were different.

Geto tried to murder innocent people because he felt that non Jujutsu sorcerers were useless, and instead of killing him Gojo left, knowing that at some point he'd have to get rid of him.

You watched the guilt and self-hatred in Gojo's eyes as he was losing air in his body, and you could tell that leaving his best friend behind wasn't something he ever wanted to do and it made you feel like shit to see him that way, which just confuses you about forgiving him.

"He could've been better" you hear Gojo say limping inside with one hand in a fist. "That's what I told him before I exorcised him" he says taking a seat next to you and throwing his head back.

He hovers his fist in front of you and you look at it confusedly until you lift your hand up and place it under his fist. He opens his hand and drops Geto's earrings in your hand.

You look at the earrings and put them in your pockets for later use, you don't know how but they may come in handy later. You look over at Gojo who looks distraught and you turn your head to look straight ahead where smoke is clearing up.

"There was no way to help him" you say, which to your surprise is more words than you've ever wanted to say to Gojo willingly since he got out of prison.

"You're right, there wasn't...But I could've helped you" He says. You turn your head to look at him with no emotion on your face aside from physical pain.

"I know you don't want to listen to me. I know you don't want me around you and that  you despise me, but I just need to say one thing" He says taking his blindfold off to look at you.

" Last time you took your blindfold off I ended up in prison" you say out loud letting your intrusive thoughts take over.

"I abandoned you, I didn't listen to you when you begged me to and I don't deserve for you to listen to right me now, but I need you to" he says.

" I fucked up. There's no one I blame  more every fucking day than myself, for leaving you, for hating you, for not sticking by you.. I know my words don't mean shit to you and never will, but Y/n I have to tell you that I'm  so fucking sorry" he says with watery eyes.

"Gojo Look I-"

"No. I'm not asking you for forgiveness.." he says.

You're confused and slightly dozing off from the pain. If he isn't asking for forgiveness why is he saying sorry? He already knows you aren't going to forgive him so why is he even saying these things. He's wasting his time and breath.

"I'm saying sorry because I'll never stop apologizing to you.. but I'm asking you to not forgive me" He says.

"What?" You say confused.

"Don't forgive me" he says. "Don't ever forgive me for what I did to you— because if you do I'll never be able to live with myself" he says dropping his head down.

For the first time since you got out  of prison your eyes have softened at the sight of him, there's no darkness, no hatred, just you listening to him, it's almost like when you guys used to sit and talk back then, it's almost like you miss him a little.

"I'll spend every single day apologizing to you, until my last breath but please don't ever forgive me— I need you to hate me"

"I don't understand" you say.

"If you were ever to forgive me, I wouldn't be able to live with it- I wouldn't be able to look at you without knowing that I almost killed my best friend and the love of my life and that you still forgave me" he sighs.

"You want me to hate you?" You ask in slight disbelief.

"Just don't ever forgive me." He says avoiding your question. "I can't have you forgive me because I can't even forgive myself and I never will" He says.

You don't know what to do and the pain of your ribs and bleeding head aren't helping, regardless of your new abilities you're still half human and feel pain like anyone else would and this situation isn't helping.

You've hated him for two years, the love and admiration you once had for him doesn't seem to be there anymore, at least that's what you think.

He should've been there for you, he could have helped you or at the very least believed you but he didn't, yet you can't help but think how you would've reacted if someone came to you with fake proof that your best-friend and the man that you loved was a traitor who just used your friendship to cover their tracks.

Fake proof that looked entirely too real and didn't work in his favor.

"I'm going to help you get rid of Sukuna, after that you'll never see me again—I won't bother you, I won't even be in Shibuya anymore. I'll stay away from you like you want me to" He adds.

"...and this isn't a guilt trip, this is me accepting what I deserve after what I did to you"

The dust from the fight settles and all that's left are the small specs of concrete falling here and there, the yard is visible and you see no sign of Geto aside from his  empty and bloody robe.

The conversation seems to end there when you both just sit in silence, you don't have much to say, you actually have no idea what to say to him and it's not like you can think straight with your possible concussion ringing.

Gojo's phone rings and he takes it out of his pocket and brings it up to his ear. Your eyes begin to flutter from the injury on your head so you lay your head back and wait for him to finish his conversation.

"Yeah I' m here, she called me by accident...Yeah, we're okay she's injured though, try to get here quick" he says before hanging up.

"Maki heard your voicemails—she's on her way" he says looking at you and picking up his blind fold to clean the blood on your forehead.

You open your eyes slowly and try to stay awake, all you see is a blurry Gojo  leaning above you , cleaning your forehead gently, his big blue eyes remind you of the first time you both met.

You place your hand on his cheek gently making him immediately stop what he's doing in shock. He feels his heart pump in his chest from the lack of hatred he's seeing in your eyes towards him, and your soft hand touching him.

"I won't forgive you" you say. "But I won't hate you" you say to him in a whisper with disoriented eyes. "I need you to stop blaming yourself for everything.." you say watching his eyes water.

He feels a small sense of relief, enough to make him feel a little better about killing Geto  and everything else, though he knows that things will never be the same between the two of you and it's something that he'll have to live with for the rest of his life.

After a while Maki, Nobara and Inumaki arrive to the warehouse where they see the disaster that took place. They felt bad for not answering your call, but Gojo reassured them that you weren't upset.

Inumaki took his time cleaning your head as well as helping your wounds, he also gave you some pain medication to help with the pain. He concluded that your ribs weren't broken but they were internally bruised, and you didn't have a concussion but you did hit your head pretty hard.

Inumaki also gave props to Gojo for not letting you fall asleep while having a head injury, so you were still awake while everyone helped pick up the intact belongings that you still had so you could move.

Gojo explained everything that happened to them and they were all surprised to hear that you called him, he was surprised too when he saw your name pop up on his phone screen but he didn't think twice about answering or showing up.

"Where am I going to go?" You ask, after spending hours resting on the dusty and barely standing couch.

"Back to the dorm. We told Masamichi what happened and he's letting you stay there—we doubt Sukuna will try to step foot there especially if it's surrounded by Sorcerers" Maki says.

"They're putting furniture in it right now" Nobara says before walking away with the last box of your things.

" I guess I have no other choice" you sigh.

"You could stay with me at my house?" Inumaki says making Gojo turn his head to grill him.

"No, I think it's better if I stay at the dorm, I'll make a great set up for the plan I have— and we could use the training room and some of the equipment " you say.

"Yeah that's true"

"Inumaki I'm really sorry about the warehouse" you tell him.

"It's okay" he smiles. "It's one of many, I-we only care that you're safe" he says.

"Alright, last box is in the van, let's go" Nobara says coming back inside.

"Before we go to the dorm, I need to make a stop" you say to them, they all look at each other but end up saying yes, not that they're too fond of you being out in public but they also know how stubborn you are.

"Sure just give me the address" Nobara says.

You all get into the van and make your way over to the first stop. You lay your head on the window to rest a little but the adrenaline of what occurred a few hours ago is keeping you wide awake.

Once you make it to the first stop you put your hoodie and mask on to get out of the van, you grab a small box and open the door before Gojo grabs your arm and gently pulls you back "Do you need back up?" He asks.

"No" you deadpan, slowly pulling your arm away from him and jumping out of the van.

You meant what you said to him, you won't forgive him but you also won't hate him. You can see the guilt and pain in his eyes and he isn't entirely to blame for everything, just for the part where he basically left you when you needed him, then went on to sleep with Mai and even worse date her.

You step foot into the extremely luxurious building and take the elevator while making sure to face away from the cameras, you click the 12th floor button and make your way up feeling slightly nervous.

The building is quiet and extremely big, if you didn't know any better you'd think nobody else lived in this building, and you wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

Once the elevator dings, the doors slide open revealing a black marble hallway, with just a singular apartment door at the end of it. You walk over to the door slowly and place the box right in-front of it without a knock, you quickly walk back to the elevator and head back downstairs successfully without running into anyone.

"That was quick.." Nobara says when you get back into the van.

"Yeah. What was that about?" Maki asks curiously.

"I'll tell you guys tomorrow" you say taking your seat back in between Gojo and Inumaki.

"Why tomorrow?"

"Because by that time, I'll be sure that they got the package" you say.

It'll give you the leverage you need, and it isn't something you would normally do, but what the fuck is normality in the midst of everything going on? All you know, is that you're out for blood and you're going to get it no matter the cost..

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back, I hope you enjoyed this new chapter!! I spent my time writing it while recovering! Make sure to vote and comment! Don't forget to follow me for updates and add the book to your library so you can get updates on new chapters!

Updates will be a little slow as I am returning to work and I'm also writing a new Enemies to Lovers book: it is a Gojo X Reader academic rivals and I can't wait to show you guys a snippet of it!

Questions of the day: Should Y/n forgive Gojo? What do you think is in the box?

Anyways: I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday❤️ stay safe, drink water, mind your business ! Love you all!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

427K 13.2K 35
"𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡." -Ryomen Sukuna !!!READ FIRST PLEASE!!! Summary: You met Sukuna for the fir...
46.4K 2.1K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
66.3K 2.4K 21
After succumbing to your curiosity, you try to summon a demon, only to summon the worst one of all: Ryomen Sukuna. The demon is now bound to you till...
373K 13.4K 52
〚 妖艶 〛 ╰┈➤"ʙᴇᴡɪᴛᴄʜ." | once upon a time, there was a girl who was as soft as an angel. And a curse who had the fury of a demon. "...