The Death Of Error The Life O...

By Nova_The_Supernora

Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal lif... More

[First things first]
THE END.
THE START.
Growing Up.
Learning Something New.
Frienship Is Magic.
Birds And Bees.
Echoes Full Of Lies.
Time Changes.
Why Go And Foretell?
How To Train Your Electrolves.
It's A Beautiful Day.
It's nice to see you.
A New And Old Friend.
Memories From Another Life.
Learning Something Known.
You Gained Love.
[One Last Thing]

Kids Like You Should Be...

213 12 0
By Nova_The_Supernora

It's been a while since Venol started training with Chara.

It's been an experience, and usefull, for the both of them.

Chara learns how to fight with opponents with magic and Venol learns how to use his magic in creative ways, and learn how to manage his energy better. They also started to do physical training. It was fun. Althouth Chara seemed to wonder why he wanted to train since he doesn't want to be a warrior or anything like that.

"Why I want to get stronger?"

"Yeah, I mean... You don't want to be part of the guard or anything, so what gives?"

They asked while laying on the groung, it was their 5 minute break.

"Well... I guess it's nothing special, I want to be part of the royal beast tamers."

"What... REALLY!? The royal beast tamers!?"

"Mhm, and to do that, I need to be strong enought to be one."

Yep, the Royal Beast Tamers. That's a thing.

They're beast tamers that are very strong and fearless, they tame beast for the royal familiy, but the catch is that the beast they tame are always exotic and sometimes dangerous. Right now there are only three with this tittle. Not many are fit for this job. But Venol decided that this is something he wanted to do.

"Wow, I see... That's amaizing!"

"Yeah I know, wanna continue training?"

Chara was about to answer before they where interrupted.

"i think you two had enough training for today, why not come inside and eat something?"

"Oh, uncle Paps already finished cooking?"

"yep."

"Neat."

Both of them followed Sans inside to the house they washed their hands and started eating the food that Papyrus expertly cooked.

"Mmm~ Man, uncle Paps I just love your food! You're almost as good as mom, almost."

"WHY THANK YOU CHARA. BY THE WAY, HOW'S TRAINING GOING, DID ANY OF MY TIPS HELPED?"

"Oh yeah dad, it's been good, we're making progress."

"Yeah, I'm gonna be part of the guard in no time."

"don't push yourselves to hard kids."

"Pff- you don't have to worry about us, we're pretty resistant."

Chara noded in agreement while eating.

"i'm not, but i think kids like you should be playing instead of training. it's not like we're in a war."

"C'mon uncle, training is fun, it's like playing but more serious."

"if you say so."

Venol thought this was funny, in his past life, Sanses normally aren't this concerned about their friends and family, because they knew that they will always come back with the touch of a button, but this world doesn't have any resets, the anomalies that control the timelines don't exist here. Or they just don't exist yet? Nah, even if they did exist, he would make sure that they don't mess with this world.

.... Wow, the destroyer of words now wants to protect one? Now that was funny.

   .....

Maybe that's why even if they couldn't be your home you still wanted to...

 Maybe we were not so different, huh Ink?

Today was monday.

Horay!

Classes were fine, but finally he can eat, as right now is lunch time!

"Hmp, dang it! Why I can't still do magic like you and Noelle..."

Yeah, it's been a whole month already, and somehow Berly still has not discovered what kind of magic he has. He wasn't the only one of course, they were other classmates who still haven't discovered their magic. Still, he felt frustrated.

"Ohh, don't worry Berdly, I bet that you'll discover it soon!"

Noelle tried her best, but her words alone didn't make Berdly feel better.

"You're a bird monster... have you tried something with... wind?"

"Wind?"

"I don't know... maybe you have a magical weapon instead?"

"I guess I could try..."

Berdly concentrated on his magic, feeling it inside him.

"Hey... sudenly it feels windy."

Noelle said, and she was right. Strong waves of wind started appearing, and were circling around Berdly.

"Wow, did I... Did I do that?"

Berdly asked as the wind dissapeared.

"Well duh! Who else?"

"That's amazing Berdly! You finally learned what your magic is!"

"I can't believe it! Thanks Venel!"

"No problem. Wonder what you could do with wind..."

"Maybe he can fly with it?"

"Fly?"

"Well, you are a bird, so maybe?"

"Oh, oh! What about tornados!"

Venol said, remembering about self sustaning tonados Sanses had in their rooms. He can use them to attack right?

"That sounds cool."

"You're right Noelle, I can't believe it took me so long to find my type of magic."

"It's fine Berdly, I only found mine because of Venol."

"Huh yeah, you're strangely good at that."

Both of them turned to look at the skeleton.

"Uh... Well I guess I just got lucky guesses."

"I guess..."

After that they move on onto another conversation, more so on how Berdly could use his wind magic. 

But Venol couldn't stop thinking about it, he was good at that, it wasn't only Berdly and Noelle, he also guessed the magic other class mates where going to have, he didn't tell them because he though nothing about it but... Does he have more abilitys the he wasn't aware of?

He'll have to ask Sans and his papa about it.

"Hey papa?"

"YES SON?"

Venol approached his father while he was cleaning the dishes.

"Umm.... I think I have some sort of strange magic."

Papyrus look at him in a worried way.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"I-it's nothing bad! I'm not sure if it really is an abillity or something else."

"AN ABILLLITY?"

"Umm... I'm not sure, it's just, I notice that I was stangely good at predicting what kind of magic my classmates were going to have."

"PREDICTING YOU SAY?"

"Mmm... Yeah?"

"wow then you should have an advantage in a battle."

Venol turned to see Sans in the entrance of the kichen, was he listening this whole time?

Actually wait a second, does Sans knows about it? Or maybe, he has the same ability?

"Mmm... You know something uncle, I can see it in your face."

"i don't know much more than you do, i can predic stuff, that's about it."

"Really?"

"YEAH, SADLY WE DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS."

"Do you have any strage abilitys too papa?"

"I'M NOT SURE, BUT MAYBE."

Venol stopped to think about it, so they have more abilitys that they're not aware of.

Neither Papyrus and Sans seem to know about it, how do they work, what do they do, where do they come from. Are they really weird or.... OR MAYBE IS SOMETHING SKELETONS HAVE! Yeah, that sounds about right. And if that is true then... the only way to learn more about it is... go to the skeletons kindom.

"we're not going."

"Huh? But I didn't even say anything."

"didn't need to, your face told me everything."

"Why not?"

"you still got school, we can go to the skeletons kindom when you're on vacation."

"REALLY BROTHER?"

"yeah, maybe it's time we meet the place where other like us are. plus, i have a good feeling about it."

"THEN IT MUST BE TRUE, OH, I'M GETTING EXITED THINKING ABOUT IT."

"Yeah me too!"

Actually, there's something else too. He has his friend Phenik, who he was sure live in the skeleton kindom. He should tell him!

"Uhh... I'm gonna go to the forest!"

"RIGHT NOW?"

"Umm... yeah, I have a lot to think about, plus the wolves may like the walk."

"ALRIGHT SON, BE CAREFULL."

"I will!"

So then, the avrino took his wolves to a walk, and ended in the place where the echo flower was.

"Okay, 'Is that a cut on your face or part of your eye?'"

...

    "The strings weave down as if you cry, the pain itself is reason why. Hi Ven!"

"Heya Nik, how have you been?"

   "Oh I've been fine... And you?"

"Same, today has been wild, Berdly finaly figure what his magic was."

   "Really? That's cool, what is it?"

"It's wind! which doesn't surprise me, he is a bird."

   "Wow, I guess it makes sense..."

"Mhm, actually there's something else."

   "Did something happened?"

"Yeah, you see, my uncle said we're going to the skeleton kindom as a vacation. Well go as soon as it's summer and I don't have to worry about school for a bit, isn't that great?"

   "W-wait.... Really!?"

"Mhm! We can finally see each others faces!"

  "Yeah that's great! Wait, now that I think about it, you never told me what kind of monster are you!"

"Hahaha, yeah sorry, things got wild back then, but I guess there's not delaying it now huh?"

   "Yeah, you better tell me!"

"I will..."

   "WELL!???"

"haha, I'm just teasing, well... I am... a... skeleton."

Now just wait for it.

    "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!? You're a skeleton!?"

"Yep, or how else could I understand the skeleton lenguaje."

   "Ah.... WAIT, you knew I was a skeleton the whole time!"

"Yep."

   "It's not fair!"

Venol just started laughing at him.

   "Hey don't laught at me!"

"Sorry it's just funny..."

   "Hmp, well now I don't want to see your face."

"Aww... cmon Niky! I wanted to have someone who can show me around once me and my family arrive."

   "Ah, so you just wanted a tour guide huh?"

"Not just that, I want to meet you! and your family,  and your friends... you never talk about them."

  "Oh... Mmm... sure then, I guess I can be your guide!"

"Really?"

   "Of course! I'll show you around and explain stuff."

"That would be nice. I can't wait to finally meet you in person."

   "... Yeah, me too."

Oooh~

So they will meet huh?

I hope for nothing but the best.

I just wonder what will happen next!

Until then...

Hey, I think it's raining somewhere else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 537 23
Cover by: me Fgod Au belongs to @harrish6 In this story Error is the Forced God of Destruction, Ink has a soul and has no idea about the balance. Yet...
160K 7K 59
As you were waking up, you notice that you became Ink and that you were now the creator and protector of a messy multiverse. with too many negative A...
39.9K 2.4K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
45.9K 1.3K 20
This is my first story so my apologies if it is trashier than the multiverse itself. This story is also very inspired by other people so don't flame...