My OC Wiki!

By Misty_Raindrops

Created because I don't want other OCs to be mixed in with my THOUSANDS of warrior cat OCs in my other book. ... More

Sunshine
Dusk
Anastasia
Altitude
Galactic
Rosette
Paris
Berry
Elegance
Plum
Hail
Paint
Lucinda
Elastic
Chandler
Speck
Cotton Flight
Orchid and Alex
Jean
Emi
Ray
Seymour
Sunup
Liger
Skylight
Flora
Kittyhawk
Cryo
Eelgrass
Blair
Aรงaรญ
Kiki
Dorito
Stormy
Lapis
Inferno
Castor
Wine
Alora
Mossy
Sluice
Luminescence
Kindle
Cookie
Vanity
Ash
Vibrant
Maxx
Jack VanHalen
Mikca (Raspberry)
Winston
Mars
Cinnamon
Snake
Storm Cloud
Hibiscus
Gulf
Mochi'Sky
Macaw

Wild and Fleece

2 1 0
By Misty_Raindrops

Wild is a white, gray, and brown stallion with a peachy-colored muzzle and green eyes. He has a blondish-brown mane, which is said to look like snakes slithering down his head. The hooves to his left side are pale brown, while the hooves on the right side are more of a chocolate brown.

He is mute, so he uses actions to tell how he is feeling. If he kicks the wall several times with his back legs and snorts, he is angry. If he does a "dance", he is happy. He is aroace.

Fleece is a white mare with gray, brown, and peach striped patches. Her mane starts out dark brown, then abruptly turns white. She has stunning, ocean blue eyes. Her front hooves are pale brown, and her back hooves are gray.

Unlike her brother, she can speak, but she doesn't like to talk, as she only really "communicates" with her brother. She has learned his language, and also tries to communicate using that. She is aroace.

~

They are siblings.

Adopted from mewtwocool

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 835 88
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
27.3K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
509K 986 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
96.1K 3.7K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"