mine | hwang hyunjin

Von milkandhyunnie

As a successful kpop idol, you never have time for romance or relationships. After getting your heart broken... Mehr

Ch. 1 - studio session
Ch. 2 - wrong cup
Ch. 3 - partners
Ch. 4 - dance practice
Ch. 5 - celebrate
Ch. 6 - let's go
Ch. 7 - friends
Ch. 8 - benefits
Ch. 9 - easy
special chapter - Hyunjin's POV
Ch. 10 - crybaby
Ch. 11 - not me
Ch. 12 - promise
Ch. 13 - missed this
Ch. 15 - only you
Ch. 16 - mine

Ch. 14 - all yours

3.8K 57 99
Von milkandhyunnie

It was the night of the ultra-glamorous, star-studded event that was Yeji's birthday party, and you still had no idea what to wear. All you knew was that Yeji was going to look gorgeous, probably in a sparkling custom dress that would scream "today is my day" to anyone who wasn't aware of what the occasion was. You also knew that she expected the same energy from all her guests to arrive at the party in their very best attire, and you wouldn't hear the end of it if you disappointed her.

Fumbling through your closet, you pull out a velvet black number. It was simple yet timeless, a short dress that stopped mid-thigh with straps that fell off your shoulders. It hugged your figure perfectly, giving you a sensual silhouette while maintaining an elegant aura. You step into the dress, delighted to find that it still fit and was comfortable enough to move around in.

Studying your reflection in the mirror, you decide that your bare neck and shoulders were missing an adornment, so you search your vanity for some jewelry. Frustrated that you couldn't find anything to go with your outfit, you wander over to Lisa's room to steal a necklace. She was also getting ready, face inches away from the mirror as she carefully applied her mascara. She had opted for a short dress as well, burgundy in color with ruched fabric that accentuated her curves. You always admired how Lisa was able to make anything look expensive with her tall and lean physique, and today was no exception.

"Ooh someone's looking sexy. Trying to find a man tonight or what?" You playfully tease.

"Shut up. You're the one dressed like a hooker." Lisa rolled her eyes.

You scoff at her remark. "I am not dressed like a hooker." You spot a dazzling emerald pendant on Lisa's desk and reach to fasten it around your neck. "See? I just needed some jewelry to finalize my classy look."

"Sure, sure." She returned to applying her makeup. "If you didn't have a boyfriend, I'd accuse you of trying to seduce all the guys with that impossibly short dress."

"Excuse me, but your dress is no longer than mine!" You grumble. "And he's not my boyfriend...yet."

Lisa pauses to look at you through the mirror, shaking her head in disbelief. "You're telling me that after all the drama you went through to realize that you like each other, you're still not together?"

You bite your lip. "We're together, just...taking it slow."

"I swear, if you guys break up again I am not lending you any more of my sympathy."

"We won't break up this time." You groan. "I just haven't found the right time to ask him to be my boyfriend."

"Why not tonight? I know you're both whipped for each other so you might as well cut to the chase and be official." Lisa shrugs.

"I'm still trying to win him back and besides, we're doing things properly this time."

"Properly?" Lisa raises an eyebrow.

"Like, doing everything in order instead of jumping into things impulsively. I've learned my lesson with the whole friends with benefits deal and it's safe to say, I'm never doing that again."

"So you aren't fucking him?"

"No, not until we feel more secure with each other." You mumble.

Lisa bursts into laughter. "Well good luck trying to keep his hands off of you in that dress. If you wanted to be all innocent tonight, maybe you should've dressed more conservatively."

You glare at her. "I'm dressed for a birthday party!"

"I'm just teasing." She smiles. "You look beautiful, you always do."

"Thanks, you do too. I'm more worried about keeping all the guys' hands off of you."

Lisa grins. "I wouldn't be opposed to having the right guy's hands on me. Maybe you can introduce me to Hyunjin's friends."

"But I'm meeting them for the first time myself! Why, are you interested in anyone in particular?"

"Chan seems nice."

"Mhm he does, doesn't he? I'll see what I can do." You chuckle.

Lisa coats her lips with a layer of gloss before capping the tube and tossing in her purse. Turning to you, you both give each other a look over, making final adjustments to each other's hair and outfits before heading out together.

The venue was just as you had anticipated it to be, glittering and luxurious. There was an elegant bar that sat on the left side of the room, with a counter made of dark mahogany and dim lamps that slightly flickered, creating an intimate atmosphere. A grand dance floor was at the center, packed with beautiful people in beautiful dresses and suits moving to the music blasting from the speakers. Those who weren't dancing sat at the perimeter of the room where circular tables each held a glowing candle and were surrounded by plush couches and cushions for people to lounge on, engaging in private conversations under the low lighting.

As you are taking in the scene, Lisa grabs your hand and pulls you straight to the bar. While she orders drinks for you, a familiar voice calls your name. You turn to see who it was and find that it was actually two people shouting for your attention.

The woman of the hour, Yeji, was quickly approaching you, hooked arm in arm with your good friend Mark. They both were dressed in designer outfits, Yeji wearing a sparkling silver gown as you had predicted, and Mark in a tailored grey suit. Though their expensive attire made them look chic and stylish, their blushing faces and cheeky grins gave away the fact that they were already buzzed.

"Y/N!! You made it!" Yeji giggles as she lets go of Mark's arm to pull you into a hug.

"Of course I did, happy birthday Yeji!" You beam.

"Thank you for coming! Enjoy some drinks, they're on the house!"

"I was just about to, Lisa is ordering for us right now." You gesture towards the bar.

"Oh my gosh Lisa is here too?? I need to say hi!" And as quickly as she had arrived, Yeji left to find your friend.

You grin at her bubbly attitude. Yeji could never be in one spot for too long, and you're happy to see her enjoying her birthday party. You're glad you got the chance to wish her a happy birthday before she got swept up in a million more conversations with each of her guests.

"My turn!" Mark, who was left standing to the side while Yeji greeted you, now took his opportunity to attack you with a bear hug.

You laugh as he swung his arms around your shoulders, pressing his weight on you and almost making you stumble. "I thought the party just started, how much did you have to drink already?"

Mark pouts as he releases you. "Do I have to be drunk to want a hug from my friend?"

"No you don't, come here!" You pull him back for another squeeze.

You're both giggling into the hug when you feel your back accidentally bump into the person standing behind you. Quickly, you turn around to apologize, only to make eye contact with none other than Hyunjin himself. He stood before you in a sleek black suit, silver chains hanging from his cropped blazer and fitted pants that emphasized his long legs. His dark hair was slightly tousled, framing his perfect face, making him look absolutely breathtaking.

You're caught in a trance as you admire his figure, noticing that he was studying your form as well, eyes traveling from your face to your shoulders to your dress, his pupils slightly dilating when they reach the point where the fabric met your thighs. You see his adam's apple bob as he gulps at the sight, before his eyes darted to Mark's arms still wrapped around your shoulders. Hyunjin immediately tenses up, not knowing what to say in this situation.

You instantly pull away from Mark, feeling bad about the horrible timing for Hyunjin to have found you at this party. You awkwardly try to lighten the mood by initiating the conversation first.

"Hyunjin! I'm so glad to see you." You move to hug him, but you notice that his body feels rigid under your embrace. "This is my friend, Mark."

Hyunjin politely reaches to shake Mark's hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Hyunjin."

Mark, seemingly oblivious to the tension between the three of you, enthusiastically returns the handshake. "Dude, I've heard so much about you! I swear this girl would not shut up about 'the perfect guy of her dreams.' I'm stoked I finally get to meet you!"

You elbow Mark in the ribs for his comment, glaring at him for embarrassing you. Hyunjin let's out a laugh, finally relaxing after this exchange.

"OUCH! Geez calm down! I didn't even tell him how much of a crybaby you were after you broke up." Mark smirked at you, obviously enjoying how flustered you were from him exposing your secrets. He leans in towards Hyunjin, placing a hand on his shoulder. "This girl was down bad for you, man. Do you know how many times she would ask me if her outfits looked okay before she went to see you? 'What would Hyunjin think?' 'Would Jinnie like this?'" Mark said in a mocking tone.

"Mark, I swear I will drop kick you to the moon if you say one more thing." You cross your arms in frustration.

Hyunjin just chuckles, finding this whole conversation to be very entertaining. "You were worried about what I think?"

You shyly look at him. "Well, yeah, but only because I like you a lot." You mumbled.

Hyunjin blushes at your admission, his hand wrapping around your waist as he comfortingly pulls you close.

At this moment, Lisa finally returns with your drinks. "Sorry, Yeji caught me as I was leaving the bar and damn, that girl can speak a hundred words per minute."

"Lisa! Long time no see!" Mark attacks Lisa with his signature bear hug, causing her to spill a bit of her drink and grumble at him before reluctantly giving in to his hug.

"Nice to see you too, Mark." She says before spotting Hyunjin stood with you by his side. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Hwang Hyunjin in the flesh!"

Hyunjin greets her as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." She grins. "Although, I feel like I already know you given how much Y/N talks about you on a daily basis."

"Can you guys please stop embarrassing me for just one minute?" You whine.

Mark chuckles. "Alright I guess I've done enough damage here. Lucky for you it looks like Yeji is calling for me right now." He points to the birthday girl frantically waving for him to come over to her table. "So I'll leave you guys to it. It was great meeting you today, Hyunjin." And with that, Mark made his way out from your group.

"We should probably get a table instead of standing blocking the bar." Lisa comments.

"You guys can join my table, I was just heading back there right now. I'm sure the guys would love to your company." Hyunjin motions across the room.

"Sounds great, let's go!" Lisa confidently marches to the table, leading the way.

As you weave your way through the crowd, Hyunjin keeps you close to him, guiding you with a firm hand on your lower back. "Sounds like you talk about me a lot." He whispers in your ear with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh yeah? Just wait until I get to hear all of your embarrassing stories from your friends." You roll your eyes, unable to resist smiling.

Once you arrived, you see all seven of Hyunjin's members sitting and chatting around the table. Even Lisa, who had managed to get there before you, was already comfortably seated next to Chan, laughing about something he had said. Minho notices you first, getting up from his chair to greet you.

"Hey Y/N, nice to see you again. It's been a while since our last talk." Minho grins, swinging an arm around your shoulder, hand gripping your bare skin. "Looks like being just friends with Hyunjin didn't work out, did it?"

"Yeah, but I'm glad it didn't." You smile.

"Oh look, I think I'm having deja vu. He's glaring at us again!" Minho points to Hyunjin watching you as he playfully snuggles his head into the crook of your neck.

"Cut it out, Minho." Hyunjin pulls you away, replacing Minho's arm with his own. "Let me know if he keeps bothering you." He mumbles in your ear.

"Don't worry Jinnie, he's just playing around." You assure him.

"Yeah, but at my expense." Hyunjin mutters under his breath.

You give him a reassuring look and softly kiss his cheek, earning a sheepish grin from him.

Hyunjin clears his throat. "I just don't like other guys touching you like that."

"You have nothing to worry about, okay? I'm all yours." You smile sweetly as your gaze into his eyes. "Now introduce me to your friends! I've been wanting to meet them for so long."

Hyunjin grabs all of the members' attention. "Hey guys, I want you to meet Y/N!"

You wave at the boys as they each introduce themselves.

"Y/N, come sit with us!" Felix pats the seat next to him. "We've all been dying to meet you!"

"Yeah, we want to see who this 'girl who's more beautiful than the sunset' is for ourselves." Changbin remarks.

You glance back at Hyunjin, only to see him look away. You didn't miss the slight blush creeping across his cheeks, though.

Soon enough, you slip into lively conversation with the boys, learning about all their distinct personalities and interests. Hyunjin complains each time they bring up an embarrassing story about him, but you could tell that he was having a fun too, unable to suppress his smile. His arm remains around your waist the entire time, and you lean into his touch, completely savoring the closeness you shared.

Across the table, you notice Chan and Lisa giggling together, his arm resting on top of the couch cushion behind her.

"You guys seem awfully friendly." You tease.

Lisa turns to meet your gaze. "We're just bonding over how frustratingly difficult it was for you and Hyunjin to finally get together."

"It's true. While you guys were heartbroken from being apart, we had to become your therapists. We deserve some compensation for our services!" Chan chimes in.

You watch as Hyunjin roll his eyes. "Don't listen to them, they're just mad that they don't have any romance in their own lives."

"Maybe we can repay them by taking them out on a double date with us." You chuckle. "Seems like they might make a good match since they already have so much in common."

Lisa and Chan heard your comment, briefly making eye contact with each other before looking away. Suddenly, the brazen duo became uncharacteristically timid.

Giggling at their shyness, you take a sip of your drink to find that it was now empty. "I'm gonna get a refill, do you want one too?" You ask Hyunjin.

"It's okay, I'll grab us drinks." He attempts to get up from the table.

"No, you stay here with your friends, I'll be right back." You pull down on his hand to keep him seated while you stand up instead.

Hyunjin smiles at you, placing a kiss on your hand still held in his as you left. You make your way to the bar, placing your order and leaning on the counter as you waited for your drinks. You sense someone approach the bar and stand next to you, goosebumps spreading across your skin when you recognize their voice as they ordered. You are planted in your spot, refusing to look over to them, hoping they wouldn't notice you, but your hopes were soon crushed.

"Y/N, is that you?"

Reluctantly, you turn to face them.

"Oh hi Jaehyun, I didn't see you there."

"Wow, it's been a while...you look great."

"Thanks, you do too." Still refusing to look him in the eyes, you stare at the floor.

"Do I have something on my shoes?"

You snap your head up to finally meet his gaze. He was still as handsome as ever. His hair was slicked back and he donned a navy blue suit, his tie hanging loosely around his neck. "No, sorry I just thought I dropped something..."

"Did you find it?" He curiously asked.

"Um, yeah I did. Don't worry about it." You couldn't help but feel awkward talking to Jaehyun again. It wasn't because there were lingering feelings, but simply because it had been a really long time since you had last spoke. Not to mention, the two of you had not left off on the best terms and you didn't know how to act around him anymore. You honestly wish you hadn't run into him at all.

"Did you come here alone?"

"No, Lisa's here with me. Actually, I should get back to my table." You turn to leave.

"Hey, wait." Jaehyun lightly grabs your arm. "Aren't you still waiting for your drinks?"

You curse yourself for acting so stupid. "Right, I forgot." You mumbled.

"I haven't seen you in so long, why don't we catch up a bit while you wait?"

"Jaehyun, I really don't think—"

"Please, Y/N?" He interrupts you, taking your hand in his.

You immediately recoil, causing him to grimace.

"I tried to reach you several times you know...but you had me blocked." Jaehyun shifts closer to you.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I just needed some space." You cautiously look up at him.

"Well now that I finally got a hold of you here, will you give me a chance to say what I've been wanting to?" His arm rests on the counter beside you. "I owe you an apology and I want to make it up to you."

You furrow your brows in discomfort. "I don't think that's really necessary, Jaehyun. It was a long time ago and we've both moved on."

Jaehyun bends down to your height, his face coming inches from yours as he whispers. "It might have been a while, but you can't deny that there's still attraction between us."

You scrunch your nose, able to smell the whiskey on his breath. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I would have to disagree."

Jaehyun chuckles in disbelief. "Then why is it so hard for you to look at me? You don't have to fight your feelings, Y/N. If it's a apology you want, then have it. I'm sorry for what I did. I was an asshole for sleeping with other girls and not telling you, when truthfully, you're the only one I wanted."

You're caught off guard by Jaehyun's sudden admission. "What are you trying to do right now?"

"I'm trying to fix things, Y/N. Can you just forgive me so we can skip to the part where I take you home and we have the best make up sex of our lives?"

You too stunned to respond, a mixture of confusion and disgust churning in your stomach. Instead, you just slowly back away from this situation because you still haven't made sense of it. Jaehyun notices you retreating, and grabs your arm again.

Pulling you towards him, his arm goes to your waist, caging you against his chest. "C'mon angel, stop playing so hard to get. I know you want me."

It's been over fifteen minutes since you left to grab the drinks, and Hyunjin is getting impatient for your return. The seat next to him is getting cold, devoid of your presence. He was keen on having your waist in his grasp again, your body pressed against his as his hand rests on your thigh. Hyunjin was fighting the urge to slip his fingers beneath the fabric of your dress all night. He needs to touch you, to feel how wet you were for him, wanting nothing more than to coat his fingers with your juices. Your dress was so short, he'd have no problem reaching your panties without anyone noticing. Maybe he would make you squirm as he rubs your clit, watching you struggle to maintain your composure as he fingers you under the table while you chat with his friends.

Did you choose to wear this dress on purpose? To taunt him? You knew he was struggling to keep his lustful impulses at bay, so how did you expect him to keep his hands to himself when you are dressed like that? Hyunjin was already half-hard just looking at you in that dress. From the hemline that barely covered your ass to the fallen straps that exposed your neck and shoulders, inviting him to suck on the soft skin, it was clear that you were tempting him. Hyunjin is more than ready to ditch the agreement you made to take things slow. He needs to go faster with you. Now. All night.

But to his dismay, you are still nowhere to be found. He wonders if you were having trouble at the bar, maybe you needed help holding all the glasses. Hyunjin decides to go find you and excuses himself from the table.

Making his way to the bar, he runs into a few familiar faces, exchanging short greetings but determined to find you quickly so he could finally take you home. Hyunjin is a bit irritated when a small figure intercepts his path to the bar, stopping him in his tracks.

"Hyunjinnie! I haven't seen you all night!" Yeri exclaims with a shrill voice, pouncing to throw her arms around his neck.

"Yeri, hi, nice to see you." Hyunjin softly pats her back. The blonde had been obvious in her flirtatious endeavors with Hyunjin in the past, but he had never shown any interest. Well, apart from that one night where he wrapped her in his arms in an attempt to make you jealous. Ever since then, she was relentless in her pursuit of him.

"Why do you look like you're in a rush? Can't you stop to spend some time with me?" She pouted.

"I'm sorry Yeri, I really need to find someone."

"Who are you looking for? Is it so important that you can't join me for a drink?" She whined, hands tugging on his sleeve.

"I'm looking for Y/N, we need to leave soon." Hyunjin continues scanning the crowd, not paying any attention to Yeri grabbing on his arm.

"I know where she is."

His focus went straight to Yeri. "Really? Where is she?"

She points to the corner of the bar. "Right there, wrapped up in Jaehyun's arms."

Hyunjin looks in the direction Yeri motioned towards, and his heart stops when he witnesses the exact scene she had described. For a split second, he thought she might've been joking, trying to trick him into staying with her instead. But to his absolute horror, she was telling the truth.

There you were, practically laying on Jaehyun's chest. His arms were swung around your waist, pressing you against him. Your face was turned away in the opposite direction, so Hyunjin couldn't make out your expression, but he had seen enough to make him feel sick to his stomach.

He averts his eyes, certain that he would throw up if he continued looking for any longer, the tightness in his chest growing. He meets Yeri's gaze instead, she was stood right in front of him with a victorious smile on her face.

"See? Now will you let her go and come sit with me instead? C'mon just have one drink, you look like you've seen a ghost." She nudges him to sit down next to her.

Hyunjin unwillingly obliges, too overwhelmed to refuse her wishes. He absentmindedly downs the drink she puts in his hand, hoping to wash away the image he just saw. Yeri is pressing up against him, whispering something in his ear that he can't hear because the thought of you with Jaehyun has overrun all of his senses.

"Forget about her, she doesn't deserve you."

"What?" Hyunjin finally snaps out of his daze.

"Just give me a chance Jinnie, I'll show you how much better I am than her." Yeri reaches for his jaw, turning his face to meet hers.

Hyunjin is uncomfortable in his current position, he wants to get up and leave, but just he can't stop thinking of you and Jaehyun. His mind wanders again to the scene at the bar. You had told Hyunjin that he had nothing to worry about, that you were all his, only a mere hour before he found you in another man's arms. Surely this is a misunderstanding, it must be. Had Jaehyun forced you against him? If that was the case, Hyunjin would not hesitate to storm the bar and deliver a punch to his face.

But what if it wasn't forced? What if you really did get back with your ex? You had mentioned that Jaehyun had broke your heart in the past, so were you still hung up on him?

The uncertainty of the situation was eating Hyunjin alive, he just needed to talk to you, now. He needed to know what happened. He needed to know how you feel about Jaehyun, and about him. Hyunjin moves to get up from the couch, but Yeri holds him in place.

"Oh my god Jinnie, if you're not gonna listen to me, then I'll just have to show you."

Before he could say anything, Yeri leans in to kiss him.

The palm of your hand makes contact with Jaehyun's cheek in a loud slap.

"Don't fucking touch me ever again." You storm off without giving him a chance to say another word, leaving him dumbfounded at the bar.

You head back to your table, extremely upset at what had just transpired, wanting nothing more than to have Hyunjin's warm embrace and soft words comforting you. But when you rejoin your group, you notice that Hyunjin is gone.

"Hey guys, where did Jinnie go?"

Everyone was engrossed in drunken banter, but Han pokes his head up to respond. "Wait, you didn't see him? He went to go find you."

"I didn't see him at the bar." You bite your lip, wondering if Hyunjin had seen what happened between you and Jaehyun.

"I think I saw him talking to Yeri, maybe he's at her table." Han mentions.

You make your way back through the crowd, searching each table you passed for any sign of Hyunjin. There were booths filled with people taking shots, loudly conversing, and making out. You try not to disturb any of the parties, but still peek at each group to see if Hyunjin was somewhere in the mix.

You wince as you come across a girl whose body was strewn on top of the guy she was kissing, her hands gripping his face to keep him in place. You wonder if the poor guy could breathe under her firm hold, noticing him reach to pull her hands away. When she finally released him, you make eye contact with the guy, only to realize that you were looking straight at Hyunjin.

You're frozen, standing motionless in the middle of the walkway. People bumped into you as they tried to pass through, but still you didn't move, eyes glued to Hyunjin's lips, swollen from the kiss and stained with her gloss. The numbness you felt started to melt away as tears began to well up in your eyes and your chest began to ache.

Hyunjin leaps up to come get you, but he's too late. You've already left the scene, the cold night air stinging your skin as you rush out of the venue.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 33.7K 66
~ "So that is what you think of me? That I'm a heartless fuckboy without feelings?" ~ But who is the real one without feelings?
1.4K 40 15
Y/n being Hyunjin's girlfriend for a couple of months only until Hyunjin's first love came into the scene. Making both of them pursue the people the...
4.9K 123 20
Choi Y/N may seem like a sweet, loving, and kind girl - yet she has a bad and dark past. When her boyfriend discovers about her past, he said he cou...
116K 3.7K 31
"Hyunjin as a soulmate? This is stressful." Hwang Hyunjin Soulmate AU :D Note: Lowkey a slowburn :') Note 2: English isn't my first language, pleas...