LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

By FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... More

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet'n Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
This Is The End!
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Season 3?
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
ON HOLD!!!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

Noodles or Death

2.1K 48 21
By FlowerFall5

More Y/N art coming soon!

As well as a Christmas special.

____________________________________________________________

Y/N was standing next to Tang and watched as Pigsy observed the carrot in his hands. 

"Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!" 

"Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at." Tang said, as he takes the carrot out of the pig's hand. Y/N nodded, agreeing with Tang. Pigsy took back the carrot. 

"Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You two ain't no culinary genius, like me!" Y/N looked at him boredly, before hearing someone chuckle and turned her head to look at the voice. 

"My, my, my! You boys are making quite a scene. Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place." A woman walked to the market stand and blew a kiss at Tang. 

"Hello, you look very pretty." Y/N complemented, making the woman smile sweetly at her. 

"Aww, thank you dear! And who is this adorable little munchkin! Hi there sweetie, do you see anything that interests you?" She said in a sickeningly sweet voice. Y/N shook her head. 

"No, I'm good, but thanks for offering." She was about to leave with the others. 

"Come on, Pigsy, let's just keep going." Tang said, and was about to walk away with Y/N until he saw Pigsy at the market counter. "Huh?" Y/N sighed before walking next to Pigsy. 

"Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Pigsy said awkwardly. Y/N and Tang saw that the food in the baskets were rotten and shriveled. 

"Are you blind?" Tang said, Y/N looking at the strange food weirdly. 

"That's right, sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market. Why don't come around back and look at my exclusive wears?" 

"Ooh!" 

"Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh—" 

"Don't wreck this for me! I need this!" Pigsy followed the woman, Tang, and Y/N behind him. 

"A little closer, a little closer!"

Pigsy, Tang, and Y/N screamed as they fell down a trap door. The woman laughed.

{~~❤~~}

At the Sea-Crate base, Mei was playing Monkey Mech, Sandy sitting on the couch next to her. 

"Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-Crate Base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks." Sandy said. 

"Yeah, and if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?" 

"GUYS! PIGSY AND Y/N ARE MISSING!" MK yelled, as Mei and Sandy looked at him. 

"Missing? What do you mean they're missing?" Mei asked. 

"I MEAN HE DIDN'T OPEN THE SHOP TODAY, AND Y/N ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR THERE!" 

"But Pigsy's never not open his store before! And Y/N is never not there!" 

"They've been pig-napped and kid-napped!" 

"I immediately fear the worst!" 

As MK and Sandy were panicking, Mei ran to the computer and showed a recording of Pigsy, and Y/N. MK and Sandy looked at the computer. 

"Hey, that's Pigsy, and Y/N! Oh phew, they just went shopping." MK said, sighing in relief. 

"Who's filming this?" Sandy asked. 

"It's Tang! Oh, I realized now, Tang is also missing. What is this?" 

"I attached cameras to all of you guys a while back. Not so creepy now, is it?" Mei said. 

"It's a little creepy." 

Sandy noticed Pigsy talking to a woman at the market stand. 

"Aw, she seems nice. Maybe they're fine." He, MK, and Mei saw Pigsy, Y/N, and Tang fall down a hole and panicked even more. "Oh, no! I was wrong. This is very, very, very bad!" 

"Scary nightmare hole! What happened?" 

"It looks like..." Mei rewound the video to see the woman. "Is that..." 

"Enhance! Enhance!" Mei zoomed in the video, all of them seeing that the woman is a spider demon. 

"Uh, Spider Demon?! Come on. No. Ew, yuck, I hate spiders. Hate, hate, hate! With their eyes, and feet, and furry butts!" MK said as he backed away from the video. 

"Okay, a Spider Demon's got our friends. You know what that means?" Sandy said, as Mei smirked. 

"It's time for..."

{Operation: Rescue Tang, Pigsy, and Y/N from the Nightmare Hole.}

Mei, MK, Sandy, and Mo prepared themselves for the rescue mission. The three went to Sandy's Speedboat and left the base. 

"Where to?" Sandy asked, as Mei brought out her phone, almost dropping it. 

"Across town!" They sped through the streets of Megapolis, as the citizens see MK, Mei, and Sandy on the speedboat. Mei and MK cheer. 

"Woo-hoo! Rescue mission!"

{~~❤~~}

"You just had to go in there." Tang said as he and Pigsy were tied together with webs, Y/N a bit farther away. Pigsy scoffed. 

"She said she had ingredients." 

"I don't think that's what you were looking for, Pigsy." 

"You tell him. No one likes a know-it-all!" Someone else said in the giant web. 

"Know-it-all? You're the know-it-all!" Another person said. 

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the new suckers!"

 The sider demon came back and shushed them. "Babies, quiet time. The Queen is back." 

"What do you want!? Money?" Pigsy demanded, before his mouth was shut by a spider web. 

"What could I want, hm? I used to be the most feared creature in the land. I wasn't a queen, I was the queen! Empress of Terror and Mistress of Horror. But now, ugh, just look at this place. Look what's left of my empire. Nothing but a hole in the ground. So, what do you think the Spider Queen could possibly want? Anyway, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. And you lot, will do."

 Tang laughed nervously before asking. "Uh, do for what?" Spider Queen chuckled then licks her lips. 

"Dinner. Except the little munchkin. Actually, I'll just take them now." She gently ripped the cacoon Y/N was trapped in. Y/N fell to the ground landing on her feet, and looked up at the Spider Queen. "Come dear, let's just have a little chat." They left, Spider Queen maniacally laughing. Pigsy and Tang shook in fear.

Y/N had a confused look on her face. Why was she being spared? She walked next to Spider Queen, stuck in her own thoughts. "Alright, now we just have to move this cauldron back to where we started." The Spider Queen picked up the cauldron and started crawling back to where they started. "Quiet one, aren't cha?" She asked, making Y/N nod shyly. "That's fine, I can work with that." She spoke. Y/N looked up at her confused on what she meant. Spider Queen smirked at her before placing the cauldron down.

{~~❤~~}

MK, Mei, and Sandy continue to head towards the market with the speedboat. Mei pointed at Spider Queen's store. 

"Dead ahead!" They crashed through the stand and entered a tunnel. 

"Rescue mission!"

{~~❤~~}

The Spider Queen was preparing her meal. Y/N sitting on the ground next to her, hands and knees tied together.

"Don't worry, Pigsy and Y/N. I'm sure the kid will be here to rescue us any minute." Tang attempted to reassure them, making the Spider Queen laugh. 

"Ain't no one gonna rescue you, sweet thing." 

"Shows what you know. Our friend, the Monkie Kid, is probably already on his way." 

"The Monkie Kid?" She laughed before continuing. "Why would he come and help you?" 

"Well, I'm kind of like a father figure." 

Pigsy rolled his eyes, as Tang laughed nervously. "I think you better let us go. Before he comes and, uh, squishes you with Monkey King's legendary staff!" 

Spider Queen put her hand under her chin. "Hmm. Interesting. 'Fraid dinner would have to wait. We gotta get this place ready for company." She laughed before leaving. 

"Don't worry, guys. MK is far too smart to fall into one of her traps." Tang said, making Y/N give him an unsure look.

{~~❤~~}

The speedboat was suck in a web, as MK was trying to get out. He fell to the ground, making Mei look at Sandy. 

"Maybe you should've saved your boat for an adventure with more water." 

"Yeah, I, uh, just got excited." Sandy admitted. 

"Spider Demon!" MK screamed, as there was a baby spider on his bandana. The baby spider on MK's hair laughed, before Mei blew the spider off of MK. 

"MK, it's just a little baby spider. Come on, let's go find Piggy and Y/N." 

"And Tang." Sandy added. 

"Ok, I'll use my super sight of truth to find our friends in this palace of nightmares." MK used his Golden Eyes of Truth. 

"What do you see, MK?" Sandy asked, as MK looked around. He saw many spiders and panicked. 

"Ew! Ew! This place is full of webs and horror! We're never gonna get through all this!" Mei put her hand on MK's shoulder. 

"Ahem, if you'll allow me." She brought out her sword, and blasted a hole in a wall to let the others get through. Sandy saw Pigsy, Tang, and Y/N and called out. 

"Pigsy! Tangy! Y/N!" 

"Y/N! Are you okay!" Mei asked, making Y/N nod. Mei, Sandy, and Mo then got taken away by webs and tied next to Pigsy, and Tang. MK began to quiver until he turned around, seeing the Spider Queen. 

"Don't tell me you're scared of spiders?" She said, taunting him. Pigsy spat out the spider web covering his mouth and turned to MK. 

"Kid, run!" 

MK ran while the Spider Queen chased him. Pigsy saw the Dragon Blade on the ground and got an idea. 

"I'm sorry, Tang. I got this into this mess. We're gonna meet to work together to get out of it." 

Tang nodded and He and Pigsy swung themselves off the web and land on the Dragon Blade, cutting the cocoon and freeing themselves.

{Operation: MK From the Nightmare Hole.}

{~~❤~~}

MK heard the Spider Queen's laughter throughout the cave. He looked around and saw her crawling around the cave. 

"And you're the kid old Monkey King chose" 

"Hey! I'm a Monkie Man!" MK countered before turning around and seeing the Sider Queen. She lunged towards MK, pinning him against a spider's web. The Golden Staff falls to the ground as MK begins to hyperventilate. 

"Do you wanna know what you are? You're my ticket back to the throne. All that power the Monkey King give you. After I made my dinner, it's all gonna be my power." 

"Hey, you, bug lady!" 

The Spider Queen turned around the see the rest of the group had freed themselves. 

"Here comes Monkie Kid's...friends!" Tang said. 

"That's right! We got a catchphrase too!" 

"You and your friends are terrible guests. The young one is the only one that has manners." 

"You were gonna eat my best friends! And also, these guys!" Mei said, referring to Pigs and Tang. "Well, now you're gonna eat this!" She pressed one of the speedboat's buttons, which activated a laser that Mo controlled. "Mo, fire!" Mo uses the laser to distract the Spider Queen for MK to escape. "MK, it's time to go!" 

"Right!" He said as he ran to pull out the staff. He struggled to get the Golden Staff off of the ground. The Spider Queen comes back and began to attack MK. "Urgh, get off me!" He yelled, dogging her attacks. She then hit the ground so hard that the cave started to crumble, causing MK's team and the Spider Queen to fall. The Spider Queen catches herself by using her spider legs. MK, Mei, Pigsy, and Tang scream and Y/N hugs herself as they continued to fall. Sandy notices a stream. 

"Water adventure? It's a water adventure! MK, ⁣come on!" Everyone got on the speedboat and they head towards a sewage pipe and reach of the ocean. MK, Mei, Pigsy, and Tang groaned as Y/N sighs.

{Operation: Rescue Tang and Pigsy, success.}

"At least we don't have to deal with her again. Right?" Mei said, as they sailed off.

{~~❤~~}

The Spider Queen chuckled as she stood. "They think they've won?" She opens her hand to reveal three of MK's hairs and puts them into the cauldron, which begins to glow gold. She laughed "The game is just beginning."

[To Be Continued]

Words- 2,026

-Notes-

The next episodes is one of my favorite episodes in the Lego Monkie Kid series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 892 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
20.7K 260 60
I can take some request...? Anything. (Why do I feel like I'm going to regret it???) This a fanfiction for the monkie kid fans. . . . May the ship fl...
21.4K 646 16
I do not own the character Macaque or any of the Lego Monkie characters! I also don't own any of the art! The only things I wrote were the storylines...
16K 643 28
↳ * 𝒀/𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 �...