The Prince's Nanny

By ModernDayHistory

The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

780 22 3
By ModernDayHistory

Diana sneaks into the kitchen for a midnight snack. She was craving something sweet, but sadly what was served for dessert didn't satisfy her sweet tooth.

Opening the fridge her eyes land on some fresh strawberries and some chocolate. Diana takes the strawberries out and the chocolate. She puts the chocolate in the microwave to heat it a little.

Diana takes the bowl out and sits it on the island in the middle of the kitchen. She dips a strawberry into the chocolate.

"Mmmmm," she moans as she enjoys the sweet combination on her tongue.

After finishing the first, she starts on the second one.

Charles goes to Diana's room to check on her after leaving the boys in the nursery. She said she was going to stay up a read for a little while. He knocks on her bedroom door and no answer.

He knocks again but not loud enough to wake up his family. After no response, Charles turns the knob and sticks his head in the room to see Diana isn't in her bed.

"Where could she have gone?" Charles asks himself.

He knows she's not in the nursery with the boys as he just left there. Diana couldn't have gone far as she may have grown up at Sandringham, but he's sure it's been long enough where she still remembers places.

Charles begins his search to find his girlfriend. Hopefully, she is alright.

Diana meanwhile is at the kitchen table enjoying her midnight snack. Needing something to drink she gets up and heads to the cupboard to find a glass. After a short search of finding a glass that isn't a wine glass or champagne flute, Diana goes to the fridge and pours herself a glass of milk.

Diana continues to eat to her heart's content after taking a sip of the cold milk. Meanwhile, Charles has checked all of the first floor. The only place he hasn't checked is the kitchen. He figures she may have gone there to get a glass of water. Turning Charles heads to the kitchen, hopefully, she is there if not he would have to alert security.

Diana has polished off her eighth strawberry and is about to start on the next one when the lights cut on. She is startled when sees Charles standing in the doorway.

"Charles you startled me," Diana says holding her chest.

"I didn't mean to scare you, Darling, I was looking for you. I thought you had run off," Charles replies walking towards her.

"No, I'm fine. I just came for a snack," Diana replies shyly.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Charles asks coming closer. 

"Strawberries and chocolate, you want one?"

Charles stands beside her. "I guess one wouldn't hurt."

Diana picks up a medium size one and dips it in the chocolate before feeding it to Charles. In one bite he devours the entire strawberry.

Diana giggles, "you want another one?"

Charles finishes the one he's already started, he nods indicating he wants another.

For some reason, he finds Diana feeding him erotic. Then again he remembers chocolate and strawberries are considered an aphrodisiac. A potent one as the pure thought of licking chocolate off her neck and other parts of her body excited him.

He watches as Diana bites into a strawberry, the juice runs down her chin. She quickly wipes it away before dipping another strawberry. This time she attempts to feed him, which he allows.

Diana puts down the leaf part of the strawberry, just before she could grab one more he grabs her hand. She looks at Charles and notices his pupils are dark. Diana blushes as she has seen this look in his eyes before. Desire.

Without a word, Charles gently pulls Diana into his arms and begins to kiss her passionately. He sucks in her bottom lip and gently bites it. He loves how soft and pouty Diana's lips are, and how well she has learned from him the art of kissing.

Since Diana started dating Charles she has learned how to kiss. Charles was a patient and willing teacher. Kissing him is fun and she loved being in his arms. For Charles, this was the closest he will get when it comes to intimacy as he learned his beautiful girlfriend is still a virgin.

Before it gets any hotter than it already is, he takes a step back from her. Had they kept going he would be taking her on the kitchen table.

"Why don't we head back upstairs to bed? Well our beds actually," Charles says before clearing his throat.

"Alright," Diana replies beginning to put the food back into the refrigerator.

Once everything is cleaned up, he picks her up and carries her upstairs to her room. Opening the door, he gently plants Diana on her feet.

"Stop it, Diana, I already have a cold shower to look forward to," Charles says looking at her.

"I didn't do anything," Diana replies shyly. Knowing she snuggled into him and peppered his neck with kisses as he carried her to her room.

"Don't play innocent Lady Diana Spencer, you didn't have to kiss me like that," Charles teases as he pulls her close to him.

"Oh Your Highness, I'm just an innocent young girl. I certainly wouldn't engage in any naughty behavior," Diana says before stifling her laugh.

Charles laughs and kisses Diana.

"I'm going to bed, while I can still hold onto what little self-control I have left," he says kissing her cheek. "Good night Diana."

"Good night Charles," Diana replies.

Charles goes to his bedroom and heads straight to the shower. Diana Spencer is determined to drive him mad.

Diana awakens to see the snow falling outside her window. After a good stretch, she gets up and sits in the window admiring the beautiful sight outside.

Then there is a knock at the door. Walking over to the door, Diana opens it to see William and Harry.

"Good morning Ms. Spencer! It's snowing outside," William says excitedly.

"Can we plan in the snow?" Harry asks.

Diana comes down to their heights caressing their cheeks. "We will see, but I thought we were going to buy your father his Christmas present?"

Both boys shake their heads excitedly.

"Alright let's get you two ready, and when we come back we'll play," Diana says.

"Yay!!" William and Harry exclaim.

"What's all the noise out here?" Diana hears the familiar voice.

She looks up and sees Charles walking up fully dressed.

"Good morning Papa," William and Harry say hugging their father.

"Good morning boys. I hope you didn't wake Ms. Spencer up from her beauty rest?" Charles asks his sons before kissing their foreheads.

"No, they didn't, I was already awake," Diana replies.

"Papa, Ms. Spencer is taking us shopping to get you and granny a gift!" William says excitedly.

"You are? What are you getting me?"

"We can't tell you," Harry giggles.

"What about you Ms. Spencer? Would you mind sharing with me what my sons are getting me for Christmas?" Charles asks shooting Diana a wink.

Diana feels a flutter in her stomach and smiles feeling her shyness get the best of her. The man could make her melt with a simple kiss.

"I'm sorry Your Highness, but I have been sworn to secrecy."

"I'm sure whatever you get me I will love it," Charles says before ruffling Wills and Harry's hair.

"Alright boys let's get ready to go shopping," Diana says as she escorts them to the nursery.

Later that afternoon Diana assist William and Harry in wrapping their presents before she takes them outside to play. Charles watches as his sons play happily in the snow. Their cute little faces are red from the cold.

"Charles, dear." He hears a voice distracting him from what's going on outside.

Charles turns to see his mother walking towards him.

"Yes mother," he says with a bow before kissing her cheek.

"Are you alright?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Where's Diana?"

"She's outside playing in the snow with the boys," Charles points to the trio.

Elizabeth smiles, it's been a while since she last her grandsons look genuinely happy.

"It seems she has made a remarkable change in the boy's lives. It's good to see them smiling again," Elizabeth says as she watches her grandsons play with Diana.

"Yes, she has. She's amazing mother, truly amazing," Charles says beaming with pride.

"Yes. You did a great job in choosing her, Charles. She's what the three of you need," Elizabeth says going over to sit down on one of the plush sofas.

"Thank you mother," Charles says sitting down.

"In the little time I've been around the two of you, I can tell she means a lot to you."

"She does. I love Diana very much."

"That's wonderful to hear. I know the last time we talked I made sure to caution you to make sure you are ready to move on before her feelings get involved. 'I love you' are powerful words Charles, and you must be sure you truly mean them before you say them."

Charles knows what his mother means. Although he loved Margaret, he needs to make sure he is truly ready to be with another woman. He'll always love Margaret and she will always be William and Harry's mother. But his love for Diana will never erase what they once had or her memory.

"I know. I love Diana very much, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her purposely."

"Good," Elizabeth says smiling at her son.

The two of them continue to talk until it's almost time for dinner.

After checking on the boys who are changing out of their wet clothes, he heads to Diana's room.

He knocks on the door and is instructed to come in.

Diana turns to see it's Charles.

"Hi," Diana says hanging her jacket by the fireplace.

"Hi, I thought I would come and warm you up before dinner."

Diana smiles as she feels Charles' arms wrap around her waist.

"I feel warmer already," Diana giggles as he peppers her neck with kisses.

"Good. Do you know what you are wearing to dinner?"

"Yes a dress, I'm assuming it's the same dress code as before."

"Well it's Christmas colors, you know red, green, etc."

"Ok."

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose to wear."

"I hope you like it."

"I'm sure you'll look beautiful in whatever you wear," Charles says before nibbling on her ear.

Diana giggles, as Charles enjoys the softness of her skin, and the smell of her sweet perfume.

"Charles I need to get ready for dinner, I don't want to be late," Diana says.

Charles laughs before he kisses her neck again. "Fine, deny me what little pleasure I can get."

Diana's face turns a rosy shade of pink when he gives her a playful pat on the rear.

"I'll see you shortly," he says before kissing her cheek.

"I'll see you later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
102K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
A Lover's Triumph By Joy

Historical Fiction

4.4K 145 16
Prince Charles of England attends a state dinner hosted by his mother and father, Queen Elizabeth II of England, and Prince Philip of Edinburgh. Duri...
1.2M 22.4K 109
Eveline Delamane is currently speeding through life at 15 wtf's per hour. Most evenings are spend with three bottles of gin and two of her best mates...