πΎπ‘–π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  βœ”οΈ

By briinlovee

MxMxFxMxM "It's okay to quit, mami." Elliot whispered in my ear. Shivers shot down my back as I felt him move... More

Character Introduction
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’
TΚœα΄‡ Dα΄€Κ€α΄‹ AΚ€α΄›s pt1
TΚœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ α΄€Κ€α΄›s α΄˜α΄›2
Rα΄œΚŸα΄‡s α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄
Wα΄€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’
FΙͺΚ€sα΄› ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’
Tʀʏ ᴏɴ Κœα΄€α΄œΚŸ
Sα΄„Κœα΄α΄ΚŸ
7.5
Dᴀᴅᴅʏ
Hα΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄
Pᴀʀᴛʏ
Mᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴑᴏ
Dᴇssᴇʀᴛ
IΙ΄sα΄›α΄€ ᴘΙͺα΄„s
CAS⡊NO
JU⡊CE
Sα΄€κœ°α΄‡
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄‡Κ€
α΄„α΄€Κ€α΄‡κœ°α΄œΚŸ
ᴘΙͺΙ΄α΄„Κœ
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄€Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
FAMILY TIES
MARKED

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

20.7K 532 487
By briinlovee

Very sensitive topics ahead and pls read my authors note MUAH
enjoy the last chapter my loves

"Look at my two babies. Ugh I'm so happy we're together again." The botax lady said excitedly. Silas smiled widely at the woman before turning to face her.

"Arent you proud of me, mom? I got her for you. So we can be a family again." Silas said in a hopeful voice.

The woman shushed him, walking right past him, to get to me. I was still against the wall. Trying to not make it obvious that I was trying to be anywhere else but here.

She stopped in front of me and took my face in her hands. She smiled widely at me. Her straight white teeth practically glistened. That was probably bought along with the botax.

"Look at You. Ugh, you are your father's child." She whispered. I tried to move away but she gripped my face harder to the point where it was painful.

"Oh how rude of me. You probably don't remember who I am. Since you were so young. I'm your mother, Selena." She said thoughtfully.

She continued to touch my face as she spoke. "You're going to be the perfect face for this family. The men are going to be fighting over you." She whispered. What the fuck is she talking about.

Over our dead body.

I stilled when the voice spoke again. That's the second time I've heard that voice.

"Let go of me." I said lowly. She paused before bursting out laughing. She straightened before patting my cheeks a little too hard.

"My god have I missed that smart mouth of yours. You were quite the spit fire when you were younger." She said. She let me go but rested her hands on my shoulders.

I don't know why but I just felt so slimy as she touched me.

"Then you pulled that little stunt. Running away from your family. Your legacy." She said darkly. "You will be punished for that but none the less. You will make an excellent wife to the highest bidder." Excuse me?

"I'm sorry?" I said. My heart now beating faster.

She tilted her head with a thoughtful smile. "It would have been better if you were the age you were supposed to be."

Stop listening.

I didn't.

"If you would have seen the prices they were offering for you was absolutely astonishing."

You aren't supposed to hear this. I was created to make sure you would never hear this again.

"Mom? What are you talking about?" I heard Silas whisper. But the woman acted like she didn't hear him.

"Obviously I got little bonuses when I let them into yo-"

STOP LISTENING

It was like a dam broke. I pushed her away from me. "You sick woman!" I screamed. She stumbled back a few steps. She steadied herself before straightening again. Tears were streaming down my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? I was a child!" I yelled. She smiled a cunning smile before it started to drip venom.

"Your foul excuse of a father use to run this city. People would fall at our feet. Kissing our feet like we were royalty. We were treated like a king and queen." She said dreamily.

"That's what happens when you husband is the biggest crime lord in the state." She said giggling softly. But it just made her look crazier.

"But then we had you two." She said that sentence with so much disdain I'm surprised we're both still standing. "It turned him into a softie. He didn't want to run the business anymore. Wanted to stay home take care of you two." She said with disgust.

"Being a father is being a softie?" I asked in astonishment.

"Of course it was!" She yelled. "I wanted to be rule the streets not be a mother to two sticky children." She said waving her hands as if trying to get rid of an image.

"You told me father didn't want us anymore." Silas said staring at her. The light in his eye dimming.

She scoffed, "Oh please. He wanted you all right. Was going to step down and give the position over to his brother. I couldn't let that happen. So I killed him." She said shrugging.

My moth dropped in disbelief. She shrugged it off as if what she just said was nothing. "So I took over his position and loved every minute of it. But as time went on. I started to lose money and when you start to lose money. People stop listening to you." She said.

"Then a friend proceeded to tell me how w could marry into a wealthy family. Solve all our problems. I was going to wait till you were 16 but you caught the eye of many men." She said pointing towards me.

"You're disgusting." Silas and I whispered. She shrugged once more.

"I don't care. You're going to marry whether you like it or not. You're apart of this family and you will do wha-" She stopped talking when the sound of gun shots started to ring through.

"What the hell is that?" She yelled running to the hall.

"That is the sound of my men." I said a rush of relief filling me.

"Grab her. No one comes in or out." She yelled down the hall.

Y'all men in suits started piling in. I took a deep breath before speaking in my head.

Wanna take over?

Like you have to ask.

Before I knew it was like I was out in a passenger seat and my body was moving. I was punching kicking and jumping the high as body guards.

Kicking one in the stomach I turned grabbing the arm that was about to hit me. I twisted it, going under his arm, and sent a kick back into the guys stomach again.

A sick crack sounded through then a scream. Letting him go, I looped my legs around the guys neck I kicked, tightened my knees and grabbed the top and bottom of his head and twisted my downward.

That satisfying crack once again sounded through the room. I hit the ground and looked up to see the room filled with men in suits but I noticed more people fighting

I jumped back into body quickly when I realized who the fighters were.

"GIRLS!" I yelled out.

"Hi Bella!" They Back.

Kat cocked the gun and sent a few rounds into guys chest before turning to look at me. "Your lover boys are outside in the hall." She said before slamming the but of the gun into a man's face who was running by.

I quickly ran to the door and walked into the hall to see it was filled even more with bodies. I jumped up and down when I noticed the bodies were my boys.

"You found me!" I yelled excitedly.

"Of course we did." Eros said in a strained voice. He was currently holding a man in chokehold. I watched as the man turned purple and drop down.

A knife zipped past my face and plunged into a face of a another man who was about to grab me. The body stopped before falling down. I looked to see the familiar pink handle.

"My knife!" I yelled bending to retrieve it. Pulling it from the man's eye and held it up. Looking at Sammy, he shrugged.

"It's my good luck charm." He said with a smirk. Oh my lord I've missed them so much.

"Less talking. More fighting!" A voice yelled from behind me. I turned to see Elliot fight two big men.

"Hi Elly!" I yelled. "Hi Baby!" He yelled back.

A grunt sounded next to me and once again turned to see Vince fight three of them but he was struggling. No. Not my Vince.

I ran towards them, grabbing a vase that was on the floor that managed to stay in tact, slammed it into the one behind Vince.

The man turned and I plunged my knife into his chest and dragged it down. He fell and in came the view of Vince who was staring at me.

"Hi Vince! Ive missed you!" I said. He smiled a relieved smile.

"I missed you m-" He stopped talking. It was like time stopped.

"Vince?" I said. Blood started sprouting from his chest. I watched in horror as his hand went towards it. He started to fall but I caught him before he hit the ground.

"Vince?" I said again. I held my hands over the wound trying to stop the bleeding. "Vince it's not stopping. How do I stop it?" I said quickly putting pressure on it now.

"Eros! Sammy! Anyone help!" I yelled hysterically. I looked up to see the woman who herself my mother smiling evilly. The gun in her hand now at her side.

"No!" I yelled. Now even more panicked. A hand grabbed mine and I looked down to see Vince smiling at me.

"It's okay." He said. I shook my head.

"Shut up Vince. I don't want to hear it." I said I looked up trying not to ball my eyes out. Now noticing that the woman was on the ground now Silas hovering over her holding a gun in his hand and rounding shots into her.

"Thank you for loving me." I heard. I shook my head.

"Stop talking, Vince." I said applying more pressure.

"I love you, my Bella."

***

10 months later

I sat in front of the gravestone in silence. Laying the pretty yellow tulips in front of it. I sat there and stared at the message written under the name.

Don't weep for me instead
laugh for me
love for me
live for me

I swallowed hard before opening my mouth. "Im sorry." I said quietly. "I'm sorry I wasn't there in time." I finished softly.

A hand rubbed up my back and into my hair. "You ready my Bella?" A pair of lips kissed my forehead. I looked up at Vince with a smile.

"Yea give me minute." I said with a smile. Vince nodded before walking down the hill towards Eros, Sammy and, Elliot. They were leaning against the car talking to each other and watching me.

After Silas killed mother we quickly left to get Vince to the hospital where he got lucky. The bullet missed his heart by an inch and didn't hit anything important. Even though he's still recovering the boys like the make fun of his death speech he said to me.

It was really heard to hear at first and cried so hard when they first did it. I got to have ice cream for breakfast for a whole month before I was able to handle what happened. Everything was going really well until I got a call from the dean.

Silas committed suicide.

It's been 5 months since then and I've been coming here once a week to place new flowers on his grave and make sure his stone was clean.

I read the name Silas Davis over and over again before placing a hand on the stone. "Rest easy big brother." I whispered before blowing a kiss.

He left me a letter but I have opened it yet. I don't think I'm ready to open that wound yet. Probably never will but I'm going to have to face it some day.

I know my boys will be with every step of the way. They are my killers after all.

WOW
WOW.
I CAN NOT BELIEVE IVE MADE IT TO THE END. IT TOOK LIKE 6 MONTHS BUT I DID IT AND GAVR YOU GUYS THREE CHAPTER WHHHEEWWWWHOOOO ANYWAY.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING KILLERS!
It's truly been an honor writing this story you guys love so much!! And I can't wait to Writer even more for you guys
YES. THEY ARE SMUTTY AND DIFFERENT
Come on now. It's me. Of course I'm gonna write smut HAHAA
NOW HERE ARE THE BLURBS FOR MY NEW BOOKS NOW OUT OR COMING soon.
Dun Dun Dun DUUUNNN

MY DESSERT WITCH
*witch core
*bakery witch
*male lead OBSESSED with with her.
*very smutty

THEIR NANNY
*Reverse Harem
*baby mama drama
*fashionista
*rom-com feels
*very very smutty

MARKED
coming soon
*Vampire Romance
*Reverse Harem
*Blair Waldorf and Wednesday Addams gave birth to this female lead
*teachersxstudent heheheheh
*very possessive and very obsessive alpha males
*very very very smutty

SEE YOU IN MY NEW BOOKS
MUAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...