ᴄᴀʀᴇꜰᴜʟ

"Oh my-" I was cut off by a sharp intake of breath due to Eros sharp thrust

"Oh my-" I was cut off by a sharp intake of breath due to Eros sharp thrust. Eros had me bent over the side of the couch and was fucking me like it was his last thing to do on the earth.

His hand was holding my head up by my hair so I was staring into Sammy smiling face, who was sitting in front of me, trailing my pink knife down my face.

"You look so pretty with your eyes rolled backwards." Sammy whispered to me. Eros groaned out of behind me.

"Take a picture please." He said before his other hand that settled on my hip snakes around my neck and started squeezing. "I'm about to come." He growled out.

I don't even remember how I got into this position. After Elliot and Vince had their way with me. They showered me with kisses and fed me the food Sammy brought home then after gave me a bath. Then I passed out. I was the first one who woke up this morning and I decided to come down and cook for everyone.

Once I padded down to the kitchen I remembered that I left my phone on the couch. I ran over to the couch and bent over the back of it to retrieve it. Then I felt a big presence behind me.

"Well aren't you being a little tease?" A voice drawled out lazily. I gasped and turned around to see Eros smirking at me. His eyes were a bit drooped and red which told me he was a little blazed. Which was surprising since it was rare for him to smoke.

"What? I don't know-"

"Stop talking." He growled before gripped my head and pushed me over the edge of the couch. I was only wearing a big t shirt that was one of the guys but I forgot which one.

"Eros?" I whispered. My heart started to beat hard and I started to get wet. God, I love when they get rough.

"Did you really think I wouldn't fuck you anytime soon?" He said. My hands flew to the pillows by me and I started to grip them.

"Starting the party without me?" I heard a voice say. I was yanked up by my hair too see Sammy smiling at me.

He brought up one of Vince's blunt to his mouth and took a long drag. He held it before gripping my jaw and blew the smoke into my mouth. I smiled and blew out the remaining.

"Thank you dadd-" I caught myself off when I Eros stared to enter me. My hand flew too Sammy who started laughing.

I was brought back by a flash and through lidded eyes I noticed Sammy was lowering his phone and stared at the picture.

"Perfect. Okay, Eros. You can come now." Sammy said distracted by his phone.

A growl was ripped out before Eros really started to go in and I was practically screaming. An orgasm quickly washed over me then I felt Eros's come deep inside me.

He stepped away from and I sat unmoving trying to catch my breath. Sammy chuckled before lifting my head and kissing me. I gasped when I felt something warm touch my folds.