CASⵊNO

I have an insta!! Feel free to dm me to ask questions or just to support me<333 it's @snowyybunnie thank youuuuuu

I stood in front of the door, jumping in excitement. Today I get ride my first plane ride and I am ecstatic. I almost gave Elliot a heart attack because he thought I was having a panic attack from me hyperventilating in excitement. I think he's still worried though. I glanced over and saw Elliot eyeing me from the couch with a scowl on his face. I giggled before my focus was on Vince, who was busy counting the suitcases and checking everything off the list.

"Okay, two cases for Bella, one for me, two for Sammy...am I forgetting anything? Ah Eros inhaler." He said before darting up the stairs. I smiled and shook my head. Footsteps were heading towards and I turned to see Eros heading towards me with a bag in his hand.

"Okay my sweet girl, here's your phone and headphones are in the bag along with your switch and your cross word puzzles you love to do. Are you scared? It's okay to be scared. You'll be fine. It'll be just fine. Oh my god, I need a stress ball." He said rambling before taking off up the stairs as well. I heard a sigh before Sammy came lounging in with his pajamas, sleepy eyes, and just pajama pants on and hood tattooed chest on display. Yummy.

Me and the guys (besides Sammy) woke around five in the morning since our flight leaves at eight. Sammy decided to sleep in because he was up early doing work late at night. And by work I mean he ate me out until the freaking sun came up and just now decided to wake up. I glanced at the clock to see it was now 7:30.

He came up to me, kissed my cheek, and wrapped me in his arms. "Glad to see you finally decided to wake up." I said giggling when his kisses moved down my neck. His big hand settled on my stomach and he pushed me against the door. I gasped light. He moaned into my ear when he settled against me.

"I know right. It wasn't like something delicious was keeping me up late. God, and what do you know. I'm still hungry. May I have my breakfast?" He asked before moving down my body towards the rolled up band of my sweatpants I was wearing, which were his and way to big for me. My eyes fluttered close when his kisses moved down my stomach.

A gust of wind hit me and I opened my eyes to see Elliot holding Sammy's arm. Sammy was grinning a to0thy grin when Elliot pushed towards the stairs. "Go change, dip shit or we will miss the flight. You kept her up all night down here. I know she's irresistible but give her mini her a break man." Elliot said with a laugh. He then turned and picked me up.

Sammy rolled his eyes. "We can't miss the fucking plane. We own the damn thing, dumbass." He said sticking his tongue out at him before running up the stairs two at a time.

I squealed when he picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Alright little mama. It's time to go." He said before heading towards the door that was wide open now. "Let's go!" He yelled.

There was a car pulled in front of the house. The windows were blacked out and it was a big suv. Elliot opened the door and settle me inside then got in himself. he settled my feet onto his lap and started to message my legs. I sighed and leaned my head back. God, a girl could get used to this. The trunk opened and closed then the all the door opened at once. My hair was pulled gently from the back and my head was now in Vinces lap. He smiled at me and started caressing my face.

"Off to the Casino we go." Sammy yelled. We all winced but I started to laugh.

"Man its too early for that shit." Vince growled not stopping his caress on my nose. Sammy scoffed.

"Y'all are just mad you didn't get no Bella's magic juice this morning." He said smugly.

"Oh my god. You did not just call it magic juice." Eros groaned.