๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’›๐’†๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†

De Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... Mai multe

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter -11{Children}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 30{Seven Days}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}
Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}

2.1K 82 17
De Rimuru6360

Sometimes it frightened me just how easily she can make me smile, I'm just looking at her while sitting under the shade of a tree but I can I must be smiling like some crazy punk.

Her hair is fluttering in the air as she runs in front of me while spreading her arms wide open. Like an airplane or should I say a butterfly... She acts like a kid sometimes. But that's what I like about her age didn't hold back herself. She does what her heart told her.

Like a breeze...

Free-spirited and soft.

I hope she will always stay like this. Free-Spirited without any responsibility and burden. Even if she has any burdens in the future.

I will take her every burden and will devour them...

I will devour her every guilt, sorrow, sadness, grief...

Everything that harms her in any way. I will devour all those things.

I'm a ‘hungry one’ after all...

A selfish man, who did everything that he want. I'm a ‘Demon Lord’ I can do anything I want.

"Satoru!! Why are you still standing there? Came here and try to catch me" She shouted towards me as she stopped running and looked back at me. Even from her voice alone, I can feel how enthusiastic and excited she is.

"Wait for me. Here I came" I didn't want to drop her mood so I started to run toward her.

"Hehe, you can't catch me~"

Fufu, once I will catch you in my love I will never let you go even if you want to.

"Oh! Really?"

These memories and these times, I hope you will remember both of these, even though it's selfish of me I did not want her to forget me.

"Yeah. I'm sure, you are a slowpoke after all."

I will increase my speed then don't worry, I'm sure one day will come when both I and you will stay happy together in a relationship so deep that, even the whole world feels jealous of us.

"You little. Just wait until I catch you."

"Hehe,"

She looks even cuter when she giggled. Haa~ I'm going crazy and she is giggling, what should I do? Ha! I'm hopeless.

‘Even you, the one who's forever cold, will meet someone who'll keep you warm.’

Eh?! Why suddenly do I remember these words, but really? Shizu-San your words are coming true. I have found the one who will keep me warm but she, herself is very cold.

Just as Shizu-San had said to me on her deathbed, the world is cruel... Very cruel to be honest, how we both cold people are supposed to warm each other hearts?

....but you did not notice one thing Shizu-San— even though the world is cruel but at the same time, it also gave you everything. Just like it gave me Ciel-San to help me, so Ciel-San please help me sail my ship in the cold blizzard.

<< Certainly, master >>

.....................

.............

....

"Hey, you... Veldanava I just want to tell you something."

I said while looking at him seriously, to be honest, I did not want to tell him but seriously if I didn't tell it will gonna be a huge headache in the future.

"What?! The fact that you are someone from the future? If yes then I already have known it... I kind of guessed it. "

He said nonchalantly while lazily looking over me, now this is a surprise for me... How the hell he guessed it, maybe he felt the crack in Time and Space, no never mind I did not want to know.

"Yes, yes that is one of the things but there is another thing."

"That you love Velzard? I did not have any problems with it as long as Velz is fine... And besides, I have known you for a long time I'm sure you wouldn't do something that will hurt her, you have the power to protect her and above all, you genuinely love her it is clear to me. I'm sure other than her everyone here already knows it."

Huh?!?!?!?! Is this really the same old and stupid friend that I have known for a while now? Why he is looking like an angel now? Has he changed his race from a True Dragon to an archangel?

"Veldanava... My dear friend... thank you!! You are an angel, no you are a God my God I will worship you from now on."

I told him truthfully but he looked at me with disdain and ridicule.

"... But I genuinely want to ask you... Why do you love little Velz? Why do even love her, I mean there are many girls, more beautiful than her, kinder than her. Not to mention many girls in this world is more suitable for you than Velz...

... In the end what is love? How do you fall in love,"

He asked me with a curious gaze, I see... He did not have any idea about what ‘Love’ is nor do I, for mar it's kind of a strange and mysterious feeling ...so I have to reply to him truthfully.

"I didn't know... I just felt like loving her... When I first saw her she was perfect, to the point of not being able to find a single flaw... but when I spend time with her when I tried to understand her.

I saw she is not perfect...

There are many flaws in her... but strangely enough this just made me love her even more."

I said to him truthfully, he looked at me with his narrowed golden eyes for a while and then burst into laughter.

"Whahaha you are an odd one... But that's why I like you, yet again you told me everything truthfully."

Maybe he saw my sincerity and passion toward Velz that's why he let me court her... I see... He is not an idiot after all.

"So tell me what happened in the future?" All of a sudden he asked me with a little curious voice. I looked at him for a few seconds but all I saw was curiosity.

So I told him most of the story about my life and yeah I left the part which was not important. I just gave him a vague idea because I didn't know that much about the future Cardinal world myself. I was there only for like 3 years at most... No, it should be less than 3 years.

Hoho, so your presence didn't totally stop me from seeing the future. He told me the same thing that I saw before.’ Veldanava thought to himself.

So can I ask you for something? He asked me with a calm voice and since I'm in a very good mood I replied to him positively, because he may become my Brother-In-Law in the future... So I must have a favorable impression to avoid future trouble.

"Of course, ask me I will give you anything... Even if I have to search for it for millions of years."

But at that time I did not know that these words will haunt me in the future and will ruin my and Velz's life.

"Nothing much... Just the things we discuss today... Swear to me that you will never disclose this talk and information to anyone in the future... Even if I force you or anything... Even if this whole ‘world’(multiverse) gets destroyed you will never utter a single word."

"I swear on my name— no I swear on my love that I will never talk about this discussion ever again..."

If I knew these words will become curse, invincible shackles that will clasp me in the future I would never have dared to utter those words.

"... If I ever do the love between me and Velz may come to end"

Only if I haven't said these words...

"...along with my life and my soul may consume by Primordial Chaos."

I wouldn't have hated you... Veldanava.

.....................

..........

...

So after that Veldanava left for doing some work leaving me alone with nothing to do.

<<Notice. A curse has been detected... Impossible to remove...

Finding the cause of the curse... The ‘Promise’ that master made earlier...

Report. It is directed that the curse has been self-inflicted by the master's words. Master may remain faithful to his promise otherwise...>>

What?! Oh, don't worry I already knew this is gonna happen... Not like I was planning to tell someone about, me being from the future.

Well, let's forget about this... It's not that big of a deal anyway... I am someone who has transcendence the Space and Time.

What should I do now?! Should I visit Velz, then again I visit her just a few days ago... Dame it who cares, let's go to meet her. Now that Veldanava has permitted me it would be easier for me to meet her.

Veldanava I will always remember your kindness.’ Who would have thought that one day these words will come to bite me back.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

19.1K 774 22
An Alternative Story of the normal story. Satoru Mikami had died at the age of 37 which had led to his perfect arrival on time to seize the world in...
152K 5.6K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...
277K 8K 46
Suzuki Mao came from a prominent family in japan, ever since she can remember she's always had a weak body so she was always in the house. She was of...
3.7K 191 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...