His First Ray Of Sun (On HOLD...

By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Ranvijay Singh Rathore, no. one business man of india, from jodhpur. Owns many hotels and buildings. A very c... More

Characteristics (1)
Characteristics (2)
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter-3
Chapetr-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chaptee-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26

Chapter-6

3.3K 161 4
By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Ranvijay Pov:

"Ranvijay, Ranvijay, leave me." A voice said. It was so smooth and soft to listen.
I hugged her tightly.
"Ranvijay, subah ho gayee hai ab uthie."
(it's morning wake up)
I slowly opened my eyes and found a beautiful hazel brown eyes blinking softly, lips moving but I was in daze and couldn't hear at all, a smile appeared on my face.
Suddenly a ringing broke my trance and I found no one instead I was hugging my pillow and my smile dissapeared. Damn it was a dream.
I picked up my phone and saw akash calling me.

"Good morning, Sir" Said akash.

"Morning" I said

"Sir, there is a problem in the mumbai branch. Someone is leaking private affairs of the company to others." Said akash.

"What, do you have any other information regarding this. " I asked.

" Sir I think the secretary of current manger is leaking our information. Many transaction is done in his account. And I have a doubt it is all done by Mr. Ahuja." He said with a hesitation.

" I want all the information about this Ahuja within 3 hrs. And any problem there. " I said sternly as akash can directly contact to my private investigator.

" No, sir. Everything is going well. You will get all information about Mr. Ahuja as soon as possible. " He said with confidence.

"Hmm" I cut the call and massaged my head looks like I have to visit the office.

I woke up from the bed and saw the time and it's 8 AM which is very unusual for me to wake up since I am an early riser, then I remember about my dream or more specifically Aarushi Rajput. I shake my head from her thoughts and went to washroom and brushed my teeth and took a bath. I got dressed in a suit.

(Ranvijay's look)

I went to living room and saw Eshu making coffee. I went toward her and said, "Eshu, I am visiting mumbai branch today. So, if you want to go anywhere, there will be a bodyguard outside the door,go with him. So, don't go without him anywhere, understood. And pack your bags we will leave in the evening."

"Jii, bhai sa. " She said and continued doing her work and i went outside of penthouse and out of the hotel.
There my driver was waiting for me.

"Good morning, Sir. " He said and opened the car door for me.
"Morning, to the office. " I said and got bussy in laptop cheking emails .

My phone ringed and i saw Akash calling, I picked the call.
"Sir, I got all the information about Mr. Ahuja. " He said

" Hmm, continue. " I said.

"Mr.Ahuja's company 'Ahujasons' is one of the oldest company in Mumbai. Mr. Abhay Ahuja is current CEO, his age is 35yrs. From last two years his company is downfalling. So for quick recovery he with the help of some gangs theathen the other companies and demand partnership or ownership on the basis of stolen data. He had done these types of things in many small companies and startup companies. Recently, he is threating 'Rajputs and co.' He almost killed his son and showed that as an road accident. There is no trace left that show it was not an accident,but planned murder. He is also trying to stole data from their company.
As per our company, he has stolen a new project file. Also, there is huge amount of transactions are done on his account by some Raghu Chauhan. I think Raghu is the leader of the gang in mumbai. " He said in his robotic way.

"Hmm, keep an eye on him for now and also on that raghu." I said with a cold and calm voice.

"Ok. Sir. " Akash said and I cut the call.

After sometime we reached the office building and the driver quickly got out and opened the door for me.

I stepped out from car and went inside the building. The receptionist wished me good morning and I nod at her. I entered the private elevator and pressed the top floor of the building. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I went towads my office and my Secretary of mumbai branch came in with a knock.

"Good morning. Sir." He said and I gave him a nod and asked him to send the manger with his secretary in a cold tone.
He quicky ran from my office not before saying ok sir.

After few minutes, knock came on the door and with a cold voice I said come in.
And there come the manger and with him his nervous secretary. Both wished me good morning.
Ignoring their wish I stare at the secretary and without moving my eyes from him I said, "you know Some people aren't loyal to you. They are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty. Right Mr. Secretary. "

"Wh..What are you trying to say sir. " He said with a fake confidence.

Again ignoring him I asked while playing a pen with my finger, "you know what happened to them who betrays me. I brutally kill them. You know why not forgive them or punish them because I don't need anybody to seek revenge in future."

Manager had a confused face and the Secretary had sweat all over his forhead.

"By looking at your face it is clear that you don't know a thing. " I said to manger. Who replied with a confused nod and I continued " So your secretary over here is secretly stoling and giving our data to others. Right Mr. Secretary. " I eyed the secretary with fire in my eyes.

"No sir, I didn't did anything. Believe me. " He said fastly.

"What. Believe you. Do I seem fool to you. I have all the evidence of you stealing and giving the data to that Arora." And turn laptop toward them in which all the copy of emails of them chatting and shared files through email are showing.

Manager quickly came forward and start going through that. His face was showing anger. After reading that he stepped back and glare at him.

I send the manger back to his work.

"Please sir, I am really sorry. I will never do anything like this again. Please forgive me. " He said with joined palms.

"What forgive you so you can again betray me. Your only punishment is death. You dare to betray me and once a betrayer always a betrayer. And don't worry your family would be taken care." Saying that I stand up and messaged my men to come inside which were waiting for my orders.
They came inside and surrounded him.

"You all know what to do with him and please send some pictures of him to Mr. Arora of 'Arorasons'. He should also recieve his first gift from me. " Saying that I went out of my cabin ignoring his pleads.

I called my driver and said him that I am ready to go in the elevator.
I reached outside of the building and saw driver waiting for me. I settled in the car and put my head on the headset of my seat and closed my eyes and I remembered the girl with puffy eyes and red nose. Only from rembering that face my heart is aching. I sighed and called Akash.

"Hello" He said.

" I want all details on Aarushi Rajput and it should be a secret. " I said to him.

"Right away, sir. Anything else sir" He said.

"And try to purchase the shares of 'Arorasons' " I said to him with a evil grin.

"Ok sir. " He said with a tone which seem exited and cut the call.

After sometime we reached the hotel. I went to penthouse through elevator.

Eshita was not in the penthouse so I called her.

"Hello, eshu. where are you. " I asked her.

"Bhai sa I was just roaming around the city. I am coming back. " She said.

" No need to come here, directly come to the airport and all your bags would be taken care of. " I said to her.

"Ok, bhai sa. " She said and cut the call.

I ordered the staffs to put all the luggage in the car. After all the luggage were kept in the car I settled inside it and driver drove it to the airport.

I reached there and sar eshu with two bodygards was sitting in the waiting area.

I went towards her and asked her to follow me.

We went inside our private jet and sat on the seats. I looked out the window of jet and sighed with a determination to meet that girl again and make her mine.

*************************************
Hello people.

How are you all.
Wishing you all a healthy and good life.

How are you all liking the story so far. Please comment.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 18.6K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
2.3M 142K 73
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
445K 25K 29
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...
487K 24.3K 23
( 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 #1 ) Rehaan Singh Rajvansh, a 27 year old Greek God is a well known businessman as well the CEO of Rajvansh and...