To The Past

By that_one_weasel

Sinewave, a secretive yet chaotic cybertronian who was transported to the past by an unknown force. Follow he... More

Character introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

104 7 1
By that_one_weasel

Dark. I couldn't see anything, or hear anything. Groaning as I pushed myself up and reached to rub my optics, not being able to with the visor in the way. Wait, visor? Retracting my visor, the world brightened immediately, hissing at the sudden light. I rubbed an optic, sitting on my knees. Where was I? The place was.. green. The sun shined brightly over the.. trees? What in primus. Where was I? It looked familiar. Trees and green. So not cybertron, fortunately. I'd rather be here then being chased down by officers. But how'd I get here? I got up, looking at my surroundings. There were quite a few trees to my side and to my other side it had little to no trees. Very grassy, soft grass. It seemed I was at the edge of a.. forest, if I was correct.

"What the fuck.." I mumbled, bewildered by it all. The place actually looked quite pretty, the way the sun shined on the trees and ground. It was honestly beautiful. And blinding. My visor slid back into place and gladly dimed the lights of my surroundings. Deciding to step into the forest, the trees towered over me as I went further in.

After a while of just walking through the forest, I got bored. Sure it was beautiful, with its gorgeous flowers that contained all types of colors, and the occasional deer who'd scamper away at the sight and sound of me. Honestly it was amusing. Still boring though. It wouldn't hurt to play a little music, right? Starting to play a favorite song of mine, of course if anybody was around the wouldn't hear, it was a bit weird how it worked, but I was glad in a way. I could listen to music whenever and nobody would know! It was enjoyable. Bopping my head ever so slightly to the beat of it as I ventured into the forest. It was getting incredibly boring.

I yawned, I had zero idea how long I've been walking and I was bored out of my mind. Atleast my music made this slightly more fun, or just less boring. But I know eventually I'll get bored listening to the same songs and walking through the same forest. Though I could never get bored of these songs, not for a long time atleast. My audial fins flicked as I picked up some sound. Was it the natives of this planet? Shutting off the music, I started to head towards the sound quietly, I crouched by a bush that was quite away and up high from the sounds. It was obvious what it was now. Shooting, and fighting. Metal against metal. Other cybertronians? Highly unlikely but.. there they were.

"How.. what!?" I whisper yelled to myself as I watched them. Zooming in on them, the visor had such settings which I was thankful for. After watching for a bit, I realized. Autobots versus Decepticons. They were fighting over something. But what? Maybe I could nab it so neither of them get it. I chuckled darkly at the thought. They'd think the other would have it, when I had it all along. It's funny just thinking about how they'd be blaming eachother and trying to get the thing for themselves. Greedy little-

"Hands up con!" A voice demanded from behind me. HOLY- I nearly shrieked at the suddenness, whipping around to see a green bot. Autobot? Decepticon? Whatever side they was on, it didn't matter, both sides could eat a dick. "Soundwave?" The bot questioned. This shit again!? I get this alot, I'm not even the same color as the guy! Taking the opportunity, I swept his legs and quickly took off. Not daring to go down the hill where everyone else was. I was certainly not ready to be spotted by them. The bot was already up and shooting at me. Damnit! Sound blasters weren't functional at the moment. Even if they were, my energon levels were to low to activate them, but atleast my energon levels were fine enough for me to summon my whip. Pain flared up throughout my body, sending me flying to the ground. The damn bot shot me in the back!

"Bulkhead!" Another bot ran up. Reinforcements? The bot tackled 'bulkhead' to the ground. Nope. But gives me the perfect opportunity to make a run for it. Getting up, slowly. Damnit! I was lower on energon then I thought, and I was just shot in the back so that doesn't help. I attempted to push myself up, but was abruptly shoved back down. A pede now on my back right where I was shot. Fucking ow! I yelped, they couldn't hear. Thank God for the silencer the visor provided.

"Well don't you look familiar." The bot said in a sickeningly teasing voice. Bleh, absolutely disgusting. Energon levels were getting lower by the minute, and this bot didn't seem like he was going to get off anytime soon. Can I even transform? Welp, time to try. Attempting to transform, successfully. The bot holding me down fell backwards with a yelp. Zipping away, doing slight spins in the air. Transforming back to my bipedal form once I got a good distance away, immediately falling to my knees. Fuck. I was now running on reserves, which wouldn't last me long. Groaning as one of my servos held onto where the stomach would be, and the other holding me up. This was bad, this was really really bad. Hearing footsteps, my optics widened. I was weak. Vulnerable. Oh primus I hated being like this. And as much as I hate to say it, I hope it's the autobots, they take much nicer care of their prisoners and were much more predictable, so.. easy escape.

"Well well well.. who do we have here?" I heard a snarky voice say behind me. Barely able to look, only seeing the bots slim, light grey pedes. Oh primus. My energon levels were way too low. I might even shut down right now. No! I refuse. Not with these bots crawling all over the place. But I had no choice. My body fell limp, my servo giving up and making me fall to the ground. No. No no no no! Everything went dark.

~~~

Groaning as I awakened. My visor informing me of everything new. Systems that were down were now up in running, any injuries were patched up, and my energon levels were nearly completely full, but my visor systems were stuck. I couldn't retract it. Remembering everything, panic mode initiated, becoming alert. I sat up way too fast, and ended up falling off the berth with a loud THUD.

I immediately got up. Ready to fight. But there was no one, lights were off, and it was eerily quiet. Huh? Looking around, I noticed a giant symbol on the ground. The autobot symbol. I know I said I hope to be taken by the autobots but I take that back. Can I just go to the decepticons? No wait, that's worse. Fuck. Starting to walk around, the place was pretty big. For one bot atleast. There was a tiny area set up, for what though? Dolls? Staring at the tiny area for a bit before hearing footsteps. Shit shit shit! Keeping calm, or atleast attempting to. I hurried back to the berth I was on when I woke up. Light on my pedes as I laid back down into my original position. Hearing the footsteps slow, as the lights flick on. Shit. All I needed to do now, was wait. .. for a long time. Well there's was no use being bored while waiting, and then I started to play a songs. It was nice and calm, I like to play it to keep me from being stresssed..

~~~

Yawning, opening my optics, feeling rather groggy, and having a giant helmache. Huh? I must've fallen asleep, great. Hearing distant voices, I turned off my music and started to listen in. "HA! In your face!" I heard a female voice cry out in victory as another groans.

"Do you guys mind keeping it down over there!?" A grumpy voice exclaimed.

"Oh come on ratchet, just let the kids play." A voice I recognized argued, Bulkhead was it?

"Well I'm trying to work here, and I need to focus!" The grumpy voice replied.

"We can keep it down ratch." A different voice tried to help make the situation better, the grumpy voice only grumbled and returned back to his work.

Groaning, I turned my helm to the side to see them better. Unfortunately, someone saw immediately. "Hey! Look!" I couldn't see who said it, but it was that female voice from earlier. Everyone was looking. An orange and white bot immediately rushed over. He hovered over me, following his movement with my head. He grabbed some type of flashlight, shining it in my optics.

"Okay, I need you to follow the light." The grumpy voice, Ratchet, ordered. He moved the light right and left, I followed the light with my head. Ratchet stepped back for a moment, to grab other things. In that time, I sat up. Holding onto the side of my helm, my helm hurting like hell. "Hey! You need to be laying down." Ratchet demanded, I waved him off, about ready to stand up. Only to be shoved down by the bot that shot me, Bulkhead. I whacked his servo away, glaring at him through the visor.

"Hey!" Bulkhead yelled offendingly. I was about ready to attack the bot when Ratchet shooed him away. I cursed mentally at the autobot as Ratchet did a few tests on me, I was resistant the entire time. I wasn't going to make this easy for him.

"Stay still!" Ratchet ordered as he tried to do some type of testing, while I kept moving and twitching whenever he touched me. Mostly on purpose. "Dear primus, stop moving for one minute!" Ratchet cried, but to no avail.

~~

The testing eventually finished, and I was now surrounded by autobots. Great. All of us stood in a half circle. I was getting stares, and the leader was getting looks of unsureness and confusion. "Soo.. what do we with it?" The female blue bot questioned, gesturing towards me.

"Well, since they aren't aligned to a faction, It is best that they stay here. Away from human civilization and away from the decepticons." Explained who I believe was Optimus. What.

"Absolutely not!" I yelled, they couldn't hear me. The visors' silencer kept them from hearing me, but my body language was pretty obvious that I did not agree with what he had to say.

"Not sure faceless 2.0 likes that idea." Bulkhead remarked. Faceless!? I wanted to tear this autobots head off! I'll show him faceless when I'm done with him! Stepping foward into a offensive stance. I wasn't going to stay here, and I certainly wasn't going to be insulted either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
1K 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
2.4K 61 17
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...