Celebrity Imagines

By AnonymousNsy

Welcome To AnonymousNsy's Cabaret! Im here to please you ladies! These are imagines between you and your favo... More

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ.2
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴɪ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.2
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.3
ʙʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴍᴀxɪᴇʟʟ-ᴍɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ-ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰʀᴍ ᴅᴀʟʟᴀꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ.2
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ-ᴍʏ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴇʏᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ-ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ-ʙᴀᴅ.
ꜱᴢᴀ-ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴍʀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ.2
ᴋᴇʟʟʏ ʀᴏᴡʟᴀɴᴅ-ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ-4ᴀᴍ
ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴛᴏɴɪ ʙʀᴀxᴛᴏɴ- ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ- ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?.2
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɪ - ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ
ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ- ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ?

ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ..

5.5K 114 23
By AnonymousNsy

This is something different once again! Ive been trying out new things so LMK which ones you guys do like!

This is an throwback of the Megan Divorce Imagine. It's basically you as a teen and the beginning of your and Megan's Relationship.

Refer to "Megan TS- Divorce PT. 2" For Family pictures

Your Nickname is Nani But name is Y/N.
You- 16
Megan- 17

Houston
2012

"SEVYN!"
"Yes mama?" my sister yelled from her room.
"Come downstairs"

I watched as my oldest sister walked down the stairs. I cant stand her and she cant stand me. I cant wait till she gets the fuck outta this house.

"Take nani to practice"
"what? why does she have to take me? cant ash take me!" I complained.

"Ashley is on punishment so no."
"Mama im busy doing homework. nobody wanna take dorky to her cheerleading practice"
"Ion want you to take me either bitch!"
"Say it again," she said stepping closer to me.

"Girls!" my mom gritted at us. "Sevyn, go to yo room now!"

She rolled her eyes at me before turning around and stomping to her room. For her to be 20, she sure acts like it.

"what i told u about using them words in my house huh? that is your sister not no girl from school. Go get your stuff. lets go!" my mom said angrily grabbing her keys and walking towards the door.

I sighed loudly before grabbing my cheer-bag and walking out after her.

Hell, I aint want her mad ass taking me either. I got my permit but she wont let me drive any of the cars. Only person who lets me drive alone is Ashley.

Ashley's my other sister. She's 17 and also my favorite. She lets me do whatever I want. But she's gonna be 18 soon and she's gonna leave me for college.
Sevyn dumb ass in college too but she chose to stay home. I fucking hate her.

Ugh.

"Nani!" My mom yelled as I got in the car.
"Yes maam?"
"Your father will pick you up from practice. And when you get home, You're on punishment."
"WHY?"
"Who you raising your voice at?"
"Sorry"
"I told you about using those words in my house and talking to your sister like that."
"And she can just get away with it?"
"Dont interrupt me again little girl.Im sick of you two going back and forth. Its been going on too long. So enjoy this week because you spending the weekend with Sevyn and I dont wanna hear shit!"

I rolled my eyes before turning and looking out the window.

"Roll em again and imma knock them mothafuckas out"

"Cmon Nani, come spot me!" My Best Friend Megan said.

"Bitch you just wanna see under my shirt."
"I can see under yo shirt anytime I wont," she said laying down on the bench.

"Girl please," I laughed before standing on the rest and watching her lift.

"You coming over tonight?"
"Nope," I said popping the P, "Im grounded because I called Sevyn ugly ass a bitch"
"Sevyn ain ugly now. Ill let ha fine ass hit"
"Go fuck her then!" I said walking away from the bench.

It caught her off guard and the weights almost crushed her ass.

"waitt baby," she said running after me and grabbing my arm.

"What?" I snapped.
"It was a jokey joke," she said laughing.
"Meg dont play like that", I pouted.
"Daddy sorryyyyy," she said grabbing my waist.
"Nooo dont do that here"I said pushin her arms and lookin around us.

"Ion care bout them. Aye Ask Ash if she can do my hair saturday"
"For what? Where you going?" I said mugging her.

"WEEE going to Sabrina partyyy"
"No WEEE not. Told you im grounded," I responded walking into the locker room.

"You can sneak out."
"I cant because Mama said im spending the weekend with Sevyn. Whatever the fuck that means."
"Damn. Well I still can go."
"Dont have too much fun without me"
"I wont. Tell ash I need my hair curled and a li makeup"
"Mmm you gon be sexy and I wont be around?"
"Ill send pics," she said before kissing on my neck against my locker.

"Move Meg," I breathed out before closing my eyes.

"or what?" she mumbled into my neck, leaving marks I know ima get in trouble for.  She used her other hand and slid it under my shorts and into my panties.

"Mmm," I let out as I used to wall for support.

She slid two fingers in as I gripped her shoulder with my other hand. Jesus this girl always knows how to please me.

"MISS Harrison!" The sound of that voice made my heart drop to my ass.

At Home.
Sevyn POV

I watched as mom seasoned the chicken for dinner. She wanted me down here for some odd reason.

"You know," she started before washing her hands. "You being the big sister I expected you to be the bigger person and work the things out with y/n. You two been bickering since you were kids and I just cant see why."

I didn't respond. I just looked down at the island. Cause the truth is, I didn't know why.

"Nichelle I know you hear me talking to you!"
"Yes mama?"
"What is the issue you have with y/n?"
"I don't know."

She shook her head grabbing the pasta from the pantry and turning on the faucet.

"When me and your father are long gone, its only going to be y'all. You, Ashley, y/n, and Davis. You are only going to have each other. Why fight for no complete reason. You two walk around like you hate each other and you tell me you don't know why."

I was going to respond until her phone rung.

"Hand me that," she said wiping off her hands.

She picked it up and answered as I attempted to ease drop.

"Yes, This is she." I watched as her face dropped and turned into a frown.

A familiar frown which only meant one thing. One of us was in trouble, and I pray it wasn't me.

"Mhm. Thank you, We'll be right there."

She slammed her phone down before putting her hands on the counter and dropping her head.

"Sevyn, I need you to finish cooking. And you bet not over season my damn food," she said in a irate tone.

"Okay"
I wanted to ask further questions but It felt like she was about to kill someone.

She picked up the phone before walking upstairs to her room, probably to get dad.

At School.
Y/N

I sat in the principals office with tears coming down my cheeks. I cant fucking believe we got caught. I fucking told Megan to not do it yet she did.

My mama is gonna fucking kill me. I wont be able to cheer or show my face at this school again.

They are gonna know that their baby girl is a whore and a faggot.

I couldn't wait to get home, I had to have sex at fucking school! Im so mad at myself.

I heard the door open as I closed my eyes. I couldn't face them. I just couldn't

"Hello Mr and Mrs Harrison, Nice to meet you ," The principal said standing up.

I kept my eyes closed but i felt the glare mama had on me. The more I felt it, the more tears came.

"Nice to meet you too, I really wish It was under better terms."
"Have a seat."

I heard them all sit down and started to take deep breaths.

"So today during cheer workouts, Y/N and Meg-"

I tuned out the rest of the conversation. It felt like my mama didn't take her eyes off of me. I just know she is disappointed. And I know daddy probably hates me right now.

I was the good child. I got good grades, I made them happy. Now I just threw it all away.

- Conversation passes -

"Lets go Little girl!" Mama said snapping me out my thoughts and sending chills down my spine.

I opened my eyes immediately looking down and grabbing my bag.

I refused to look at any of them.

As we walked out the office I seen Megan sitting with her parents.

I looked over to her and she mouthed "Im sorry"

Before I was able to say anything back, My mama moved my head forward.

The whole car ride was silent. I felt the tension but my eyes stayed glued to the ground. I just know mama gonna tell the whole family what I did.

As we pulled up to the house. I was about to get out the car until my mom locked the door.

"When you get in this house. I want you to go straight to your room and you bet not say a word . I don't wanna hear from you for the rest of the day. And you better leave that phone in this car. Do I make myself clear?" I could hear her lips being scrunched up like black mothers do.

"Yea," I mumbled putting my phone on the armrest

"What!"

"Yes ma'am," I said louder with a voice crack.

She unlocked the door and I quickly walked into the house passing my siblings and going straight to my room like she asked.

____________
Do Yall Like this?? Should I keep it going? Or make it a separate book? Let me know because I have more of this written!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.3K 60
Just a bunch of gay shots with your fav female celebs...
91.7K 1.7K 28
:))
341K 11K 83
just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests...
89.7K 6.5K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...