Hercules: (Not) My kind of He...

By Wolf_Fire_Ice

The second book in the Greek Series. Gabriel fell to his knees and looked to the moonlit sky... "Oh, Great Lu... More

Prologue
Chapter α
Chapter β
Chapter γ
Chapter δ
Chapter ε
Chapter ϛ
Chapter η
Chapter θ
Chapter ι
Chapter ια
Chapter ιβ
Chapter ιγ
Chapter ιδ
Chapter ιε
Chapter ιϛ
Chapter ιζ
Chapter ιη
Chapter ιθ
Chapter κ
Chapter κα
Chapter Κβ

Chapter ζ

2.1K 124 19
By Wolf_Fire_Ice

(Pic of Herc and Gabe cuddling )

Human Realm: Blood-Wolf Pack

Hercules was very close to tear his hair out and scream with frustration. After his check up with the pack doctor - who had cleared him - he begrudgingly accepted Gabe's overprotectiveness. He knew Gabe's wolf was the one who had orchestrated everything form the personal 24 hour guard to the regular check-ups and the regularly delivered meals to their room. But as the days wore on, and he no longer felt pain from his injuries, he decided it was time to exercise a little. On his own. Too bad for him the guard was more crafty than the last one.

"Look... Gus... Goda...or Noah or whatever you're called. I will be fine on my own for a few hours. I won't tell your Alpha that you have been slacking." I tried to be patient with this guard but he was just as stone-faced as ever, just looking blankly at me as I spoke to him. Not only that but he also had the habit of following me around like a lost puppy, a very silent lost puppy. And he was getting on my last nerves. With as much dignity I could muster I walked - okay I stilled limped a little, a werewolf bite to hip does that to you - out of the building and into the fresh morning air. Taking in a lung full of clean air, I was feeling better already. I hate being cooped up in that Pack House like some sealed away princess.

"What do you mean you will not tell me about Akira slacking off?" Akira...So that was his name. I didn't need to turn around to know who was standing behind me. "I feel oppressed by having so many people watch my every move and it drives me mad Gabriel!" Hercules made the wrong move of turning in Gabriel's direction and became captivated by his heated gaze. Gabriel noticed the reaction from Hercules, his open blown pupils as his eyes landed on him, his. This told him that Hercules was slowly but surely being affected by the mating bond.

"Herc" Even Gabriel didn't recognised his own low husky voice as he purred his nickname. Stepping closer, Gabriel wrapped his arms around his dazed mate. Akira silently made his get away, he wasn't planning hanging around his Alpha and his mate when they are about to be all lovely dovely. That was a good thing too, if the pheromones his Alpha was producing was a sign, then he was sure as he'll they they would complete their mating with having hot sex for days to come. The las the saw of them was that Hercules was being carried away hurriedly by his Alpha to their rooms.

"Where'd Herc go? I was sure he was here a minute ago." Akira looked down to Nathaniel as he looked around, before Nathaniel realised that he was talking to Akira. He flinched back slightly, although Akira never treated him badly, he never made any indication to intervene when he was being abused.

"He was dragged back by the Alpha to their rooms." Nathaniel's shoulders slumped, for he knew what that meant. It meant that Herc wouldn't leave the Alpha's rooms for quite some time.

"And Herc was going to teach me how to us a sword too." Nathaniel pouted dejectedly before trudging back the way he came. In his dejected state of mind, it took him quite some times to realise that Akira was following him.

"Why are you following me?" Akira stilled as Nathaniel came to a stop near the usual training grounds were pack members trained. Making Akira think that Nathaniel was going to train with a sword on his own, and he was sure if he did he would get hurt. To his surprise he felt uncomfortable thinking about Nathaniel handling a sword without supervision. He reasoned it to Nathaniel having the Luna's protection, and he would rather not have Hercules' anger directed at him.

"To make sure you don't hurt yourself." Nathaniel scoffed at his words, the only way he said that was because Nathaniel had Hercules' protection. It had nothing to do with his fear for Nathaniel's safety, the only thing Akira, like most of the Pack feared was Hercules' wrath.

"I am not stupid enough to practise using a sword on my own." Nathaniel puffed out his cheeks in anger and frowned. This made Akira think the kid was kinda cute. On the outside he just raised an eyebrow at Nathaniel's pouting face. "Besides it's not a real sword anyway, it's made of wood. So I won't hurt myself anyway when I train with the sword."

Nathaniel was grumbling as he skirted around the training grounds, ignoring all the eyes staring his way. They still made him nervous; he wasn't used to having that much attention without receiving some sort of physical retribution.

Where on earth is he going? Akira frowned as he silently followed Nathaniel deeper into the thick forest. He stopped for a minute when he reached the spot where Nathaniel had disappeared from his line of sight and was now nowhere to be found.

"Why are you still following me?" Akira's head snapped to the side and he saw Nathaniel stand there with his arms crossed. He was still marvelling about the fact that Nathaniel had disappeared for a moment and he couldn't sense him at all. Then again, Nathaniel's presence had always hard to sense. Even more so when Hercules started to train him on his own, outside Pack training. Much to the annoyance of the Pack Warrior's; who are responsible for training anyone in the Pack.

This intrigued Akira even more; how it is that Hercules managed to accomplice within months what the Pack Warrior's couldn't accomplice in years. "Do you know why the Luna is training you personally?"

Akira was slowly making his way over to Nathaniel, who likewise took the equal amount of steps back. Nathaniel was very intent on keeping a few feet between them. Although Akira couldn't smell any fear from Nathaniel, his behaviour sends a clear message: stay away from me! I don't trust you.

He had to give the kid some credit for not flinching or looking away from him as they continued their chase. Although most was stubbornness on Nathaniel's part, stubbornness as not to show any weakness for any Pack member. Before Hercules came into Nathaniel's life he would have looked away from Akira's unwavering gaze, but now Nathaniel had found a friend in Hercules he wasn't going to cower away from anyone.

Meanwhile at the Pack House
Hercules' brain came back online when a door closed with a definite click and an additional click as Gabriel locked the door. "What are you doing Gabriel? You can't lock me in here!"

Hercules shivered at the intense heated gaze as Gabriel made his way back over to him. His fluent movements reminded Hercules of a prowling wolf, circling his prey, looking for a weak spot in its defences before going in for the kill. As Hercules was busy shuffling back on the bed he was dumped on, Gabriel was busy keeping a rein on his inner wolf. Mate. Mine. Mate. Mine. His inner wolf repeated it as a mantra as Gabriel closed in on Hercules.

"I can and I did" Gabriel purred as he didn't miss the reaction his rough voice had on Hercules as his body shivered and his pupils widened. Gabriel felt his gums tingle as his fangs descended as Hercules' lustful pheromones entered his system. He growled lowly as he pushed his nose along Hercules' neck, breathing in his scent and nuzzling the heated skin.

Hercules moaned as Gabriel covered his muscled frame with his own, relishing in the feel of Gabriel's firm muscles. He withered and shuddered as Gabriel continued to run his nose over his skin, nipping lightly every now and again as he made his way up to his face. He was now flat on his back, staring up dazedly at Gabriel who was hovering over him. Gabriel was looking at him almost as if he was about to eat him, devouring him whole. Instead of being scared, he felt excitement at the prospect, shocking himself.

Gabriel grinned wolfishly before he tore Hercules shirt of and devoted his attention to his mates displayed chest. Hercules' sword rough hands automatically latch on to his hair as he pushes Gabriel's face closer to his skin. Gooseflesh covered his whole upper torso as Gabriel's equal rough hands wonder over his heated skin. His back arched as Gabriel's pointed canine teeth nipped and latched on his nipples once again, loving the different sensations his lush lips and pointy teeth provided.

Growling possessively, Gabriel made his way up again and ferociously claimed Hercules' mouth. Tongues wrestled, teeth nipped before Hercules gave up and let Gabriel probe and explore his mouth at his leisure. Which he did and drove Hercules positively insane with the extreme slow pace.  He wiggled his hips impatiently, brushing their erections together and created great friction. Both men groaned at the heady feeling, as they repeated the movement again and again.

Pressing himself closer to Gabriel, Hercules wrestled with the button and zip that kept his pants on. Gabriel caught on and removed the offending piece of clothing by ripping it off his body, leaving him in the silk boxers. His pupils dilated at the tent in the said boxers and the heady thick scent of his mates' arousal. Gabriel pressed his face between Hercules' thighs, mouthing, sucking and licking at the throbbing length.

Hercules' hips moved up as soon as Gabriel's mouth touched his erection, even though he was still wearing his underwear. He whined in loss as Gabriel removed his face from his thighs as he busied himself to rid his body from the constricting clothes. Once he was released of the constricting articles, he returned his attention on Hercules' only remaining piece of clothing. Lifting his hips, Gabriel hooked his fingers around the elastic band of the boxers before dragging them down. Gabriel let his fingertips brush along his well-defined globes. The actin made Hercules shudder in want, in need of more of that addictive touch.

Panting like he had just run a marathon, Hercules parted his legs, baring himself to Gabriel's heated gaze. As he swallowed thickly; Hercules forced himself not to give in the urge to cover himself up under the intense staring. Lifting his legs over his shoulders, Gabriel nearly bends him in two as he bended forward and claimed his mouth once more in a heated kiss. Opening his mouth to the prodding tongue, Hercules grinds his erection into Gabriel's making the big bad Alpha groan. They continue grinding against each other, not paying any mind to the persisting knocking on the locked double doors.

Just when he had Hercules where he wanted him; whimpering, needy and lustful, the double doors were blown open and the uninvited guest made their entrance. Only to stop wide eyed as she took in the scene on bed in the middle of the room. Gabriel's eyes narrowed to little black slits as he turns to shield the naked Hercules from his mother's eyes.

"What do you want mother?"

His mother paled quickly as the scents registered and his threatening pose. Her son was about to complete mating with Hercules. She opened her mouth to respond to his question, when Gabriel cut her off roaring.

"GET THE FCUK OUT!"

Knowing her son will most probably maim or kill her if she didn't his mother made a hastily retreat. Mumbling under her breath she would talk to him when he had the time.

Huffing out his annoyance at his mother's worst timing, Gabriel prepared himself for Hercules anger now that the mood had taken a nosedive for the worst. To his surprise, Hercules wasn't angry; instead, he was soothingly rubbing his arm. Smiling softly, Gabriel gathered Hercules in his arms, pressing a kiss on top of his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
754K 35.2K 32
| REWRITE OF ORIGINAL TORN BOOK | Omega Berlin adores his mate and Alpha of his pack, Max. And Max loves Berlin. But sooner than later, Max is gone...
640K 34.2K 53
**TOY MASTER SERIES: BOOK TWO**SEQUEL TO PUPPET//READ PUPPET FIRST PLEASE** Dakota Bailey has been forced to conform to the belief of other's since h...
234K 11.4K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...