A Certain New World

Od battleaxe01

when accelerator finds himself in a new world far different from his own he must adapt to his new reality and... Viac

So I Am In A "New World"
geting to grips with his new reality
some secret society assholes
a hard fought battle
An organisation or a charity
meeting with the top dog's
character list
settling in
Politics
the party preparations
the party
LOOOOOOORE
beginning of a war
to a new adventure
the village
announcement
a very nice diner
a battle of gods
Scale's

A New Home

488 26 22
Od battleaxe01

A/N: hi guys I just realized how long this story is going to be so the scale chapter is going to be irrelevant for a long time. Also the character list is kinda important as I will not be explaining who everyone is so it is best to scan threw that before reading on. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Accelerator was lying on a couch in a fancy old European style siting room that was only lit up by a fire at the opposite wall. Accelerator was not alone in the room as there were 6 others with him all at a table playing a game of cards.

Mistriz: accelerator are you sure that you dont want to play it's fun and we can tell you the rules if you don't know them.

Accelerator: I have already said no a million times.

Dia: if you want us to trust you and to know you can trust use neather of us will get what we want if you keep avoiding us.

Accelerator sat quietly for a moment before sitting up.

Accelerator: fine, what's the game?

Dia: the game is beger my neighbor.

Accelerator: what are the rules.

Mistriz: well that was fun but I had better get back home I have a very important meeting tomorrow so I wont be in. I might say hi in the evening but i cant do anything more.

Inger(todbringer): well we all have those meetings I have mine in two months.

Bennu:*sigh* same.

Dia: why are you so dejected the meetings aren't that bad.

Bennu: you have Michael D Higgins to talk to he's so nice not like to fuckers we have to deal with.

Dia: I guess but try not to blow a fuse like you did last year.

Bennu: yaya I wont.

Mistriz: well accelerator come on we have to go bye guys.

Everyone: bye.

Dia: accelerator you better behave your self or you will never be able to go around in public with out supervision.

Accelerator:*walking away waving his hand lazily* yaya will do.

As accelerator followed mistriz down the hall she kept stopping to say goodbye to people and even give hugs and advice to people so it was another 45 minutes before they got to a room with a little girl in it. She seemed happy to see mistriz and ran to hug her which mistriz allowed. After a short conversation between the two that accelerator ignored the girl grabbed accelerator's sleeve.

Girl: sorry but for those teleporting for the first time it has a bad effect on your stomach if you want I can get a basin for you just in case.

Accelerator: it's fine.(so there are teleporters in this world as well. And it seems like all the people here really love green hair especially the children. Oh I should probably put down my shield or the teleportation wont work)

Girl: ok then please look in the opposite direction of me. 3...2...1..---

Suddenly there was a lurch and accelerator felt his lunch in his throat but it didn't reach his mouth at least. And within a second he was standing in a massive entrance hall that was very well furnished looking like a room from a European manor in the gorgen era.

Girl: bye bye.

And she was gone.

Mistriz: you did well to not throw up it takes most people about 12 tyres to not get sick.

Accelerator: that doesn't matter. So is this your place?

Mistriz: yup this is my home and it shall also be your home for the next few weeks so get settled in.

Accelerator: ya will do.
You seem to be well liked by everyone in the organisation both with the other founders and the children there.

Mistriz: well all the founders are good friends it's just there are a few who are a little antisocial so they don't like to talk as much and we all respect that and dont bother them. We do talk to them to make sure everything is ok as we are all friends no matter what shape or form. And for the kids it's because I had to save many of them. I was the first kind face that they saw in there lives which is sad. I have the job of nursing them back to health both physically and mentally and then teaching them how to live I have grown very close to those kids. And I hope to be able to do all the same with you.

Accelerator: well your doing a good job with those kids. They all had big smiles on their faces and they only looked sad when you had to go. That tells me alot about how you have helped and treated them. (if only academy city had someone with power that was like her. Wait she reminds me of someone. Someone who wants to help kids learn and live happy lives and will take a Haserd into there home just because it's the right thing to do not caring for the consequences) hu yomikawa even now you still find a way back into my life.

Mistriz: hu?

Accelerator: doesn't matter. So where is my room?

Mistriz: well if you go down the upstairs left wing of the house and then at the second corridor there are the guests rooms their are 9 of them you can choose which ever one you like. And while you do that I shall get some supr ready for you then we can talk a bit about your living arrangements.

Accelerator: ok that's fine.

Accelerator then followed the directions to the guests rooms and immediately entered the first room on the right and collapsed onto a sofa in the room. The room was a sitting room crossed with a bedroom. The bead was at the end of the room it was a large luxury king sized bed with very expensive looking sheets. At the front of the room there was a tv a sofa two couches and a small table for eather drinks or games. The two areas were separated by bookshelves on the sitting room side and wardrobes on the bedroom side with a small walk way between the two sides. The room also had an onsweet that was very well maintained and clean.

Accelerator: ugh my suit is ripped and I have been going around all day in it.

After a few minutes accelerator head someone knock on the door

Accelerator: I will be out in a second

Accelerator got up and went out the door where mistriz was waiting for him.

Accelerator: you would think that with a house this big you would have some servants to call your guests to supr.

Mistriz: no I dont like servants. tho I do higher cleaners who come every 2 weeks to make every thing presentable.

The two started to walk down the hallway with mistriz leading the way.

Mistriz: so do you like the room.

Accelerator: of what I have seen ya it looks good.(all I have seen is a sofa really close up)

The two them reached the end of a corridor which had a large door that mistriz opened revealing a large room that had a large table capable of holding 20 people without difficulty there was also a kitchen area at the end of the room which looked to be fully professional with any appliance a restaurant could have. There were already two sets of plates and cutlery in place one at the head of the table and one directly down on the left of it. Accelerator sat in the chair he presumed to be his while mistriz went into the kitchen. While accelerator wondered what was he going to get. After a minute mistriz came back with a couple of plates one with normal toast on it one with French toast on it and one with rashers(bacon) and sausages.

Mistriz: I know that this is more of a breakfast or lunch then supr but you probably need a lot of energy from all that went on today.

She put the plates on the table and took some of the food and placed it on her plate and accelerator did the same after a while accelerator finished eating and so did mistriz.

Mistriz: now if you are going to be staying here in my house I have some rules.

Accelerator: what more rules.

Mistriz:*snickers* dont worry the only rule I am adding is that you must eat what ever food gets put on your plate got it. I dont want you withering away on us do I. Himhimhim.

Accelerator: fine as long as I can have coffee.

Mistriz: well I would prefer if you didn't but I guess you can keep drinking it. I will make some for you at breakfast ok.

Accelerator: ya that's fin I guess.

Mistriz: well then off to bed with you then.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope that you have enjoyed it.
I know that it is very slow but please bare with it. I hope to get to some more interesting parts soon.
Well thanks again for reading and I hope to see you all again soon.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

So the wind blows Od Daiten

Mystery / Thriller

166 10 4
'Why' Was a question Esther never thought herself seriously asking. Her life was supposed to be simple. She wanted it to be extra ordinary, but all...
15.3K 400 15
I have started a better version of this story so I recommend you read that instead. Thanks As soon as accelerator activated his platinum wings in his...
22.4K 543 43
Academy City. A city that has a general population of two million three thousand with fully eighty percent of them being students. A city of science...
374K 5.8K 33
A transfer student arrives at Kuoh academy part way through the year. He is oblivious to the supernatural and attracts the attention of a specific re...