sins of my youth. // Billy Ha...

By alias_b

Smut/Enemies to Lovers ***It was common knowledge that Billy Hargrove hated Hawkins. Hated Cherry Lane. Even... More

000 ➶ Welcome Info
001 ➶ Fast Times
002 ➶ A Million Dead Stars
003 ➶ To The Devil
004 ➶ No Day But Today
005 ➶ Skirt Safari
006 ➶ Hard Candy
007 ➶ One Bad Kiss Constellation
008 ➶ Because My Calendar Is Open
009 ➶ Everything Is Blue
010 ➶ A Little More Sin
011 ➶ My Heart Burns There, Too
012 ➶ Cupid And Psyche
013 ➶ Almost Paradise
014 ➶ Such Sweet Sorrow
015 ➶ Fires Within Fires
016 ➶ The Night Has A Thousand Eyes...
017 ➶ Heart-Shaped Shadow Box
018 ➶ The Neon Demon
019 ➶ One Caress
020 ➶ Rose Tint My World
021 ➶ Days In The Sun
022 ➶ Rust and Stardust
024 ➶ Tyger Tyger, Burning Bright
025 ➶ Thank You and Goodnight!
026 ➶ She's So Lucky, She's a Star
027 ➶ Just My Type: Bonus Flashback
028 ➶ A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
029 ➶ Anyone Who Knows What Love Is (Will Understand)
030 ➶ An Awfully Big Adventure
Bonus One Shot ➶ Angel Cake

023 ➶ Cough Syrup

267 12 0
By alias_b

A/N: With Fredrick's return we have some heavier chapters coming along with some mental chess between him and Evie. Lots of overlapping domestic story lines between her and Billy. A threat from the past further complicates things as the teens try to look out for each other. Thanks for tuning in and please share thoughts with me after! TW: Fredrick's manipulation and harassment. Misogyny. Abuse. Mention of assault.

** ** ** 

   Evie couldn't meet their eyes. Didn't touch her lunch.

"We could take a bat to him and his shitty car." Tommy chimed in. Helpful. Trying to be because no one else spoke. Carol stared, unusually silent.

"That...That's unreal." Heather rubbed her head. Evie clenched her fists under the table, seated between Steve and Billy. "It's heavy. It's not...he's not..."

"He is. They are. My mother's head over heels for him." Evie winced. Not crying. Blank. "I'm just telling you guys the situation."

"We'll help you, you can stay with any of us." Heather reached across the table and recoiled. "There's gotta be...something."

"Something's off about him now. Like he's ticking." Evie frowned, fingers knitting together out of nerves. "I can handle Fredrick. I have to."

"You don't have to do shit." Carol sparked. "You're just gonna...what? Play. No. That's not fair. It's not." She swept up from the table, sniffling to march off. Tommy opened his mouth, head shaking as the rest of them looked on in question.

"I got this. Her mom and stepdad are, uh...not gonna be back for awhile."

"No, I got it." Evie was already standing. "Don't interfere with Fredrick. Not too much." She hurried after Carol and followed her to the bathrooms. "Hey. Hey, Carol."

"It's not fair." She turned aside, arms crossing with a ruffle of orange hair.

"Few things are in high school," Evie decided, coming to her carefully. "It's going to be okay."

"You're such a liar, Fen." Red locks flicked again so she could display her watery eyes. Mascara not running because she'd done the smart thing and invested in waterproof. "I played this game too, you know."

"I know." Evie peered at her face in the mirror. No colors to be found. "My mom gave him a key. Can you believe that shit?"

"Yeah, I can. Does it open the lock to your room?"

"Just the front door, garage, and attic." Evie took a cool paper towel to her face and cleaned it.

"Start hiding snacks and water in your room. Have a bag packed with things you need." Carol turned Evie around and opened a little makeup bag she carried on her wrist. "Keep your bike in an accessible spot since you don't have a car."

Carol nonchalantly began to apply shadow to Evie's eyes as she spoke. Casual. Haunted. But, her hands didn't shake once.

"Tommy's gotta collection of pocket knives, he'll give you one."

"A knife?"

"Yeah, just nice to carry one or keep nearby. He can show you how to work and hold it." Carol switched to liner as Evie tried to be still. A hum followed. "You can't mope around the house when you're home either. You have to actually act normal. Do your hair and makeup routine every morning. Don't wear your hair up though, it's easier to pull. No pony tails. No braids. Keep running shoes around."

"Care..." Evie tapered off. Let Carol paint her lips a cherry red gloss.

"Wear tight jeans. With belts." Carol ignored her to continue, eyes on her lips. "Always look put together and pristine because Mona will notice if you're not. Make it harder for him to put his hands on you to mess you up. It's armor. Avoid dangly earrings. I know you'll have trouble with that one. Also easy to pull. And I know spring and summer are coming but...keep long sleeves and turtlenecks around. Just in case."

Carol was the only friend preparing Evie for the absolute worst.

"Wear tampons on your period if you get any spotting and play the talk up even if you don't as if it's going for a longer cycle...if you need to, it grosses them out. Wear lipstick that smears and always have perfume on. Shit will stick to that fucker." A thumb ran under Evie's mouth. Carol tilted her chin for mascara. "Grow your nails just enough for scratching but not so much that they'll snap back. Hurts like hell."

"Only if you keep doing them, I'm spoiled."

"I'll charge you something eventually." Carol winked, applying the fluffiest light coat of peach pink blush. "If he comes at you, make him god damn fight for it. You can bite him, but you hold on until something comes loose. The more he hits you, the harder your jaw will lock down. Make it count."

"Okay."

"No drinking around him. Keep pills around for headaches. If...If he... Try to get yourself aroused so it hurts less. I know how this sounds. It's fucked up what I'm saying, but if it happens...I don't want it to happen, but if it does..."

Evie stopped Carol by cupping her face, finally locking their eyes together. Arms shifted to pulled her in, tight around Carol's shoulders. She tensed and melted down in one second.

"I love you, too." Evie said and Carol hitched this whimper, tossing her arms around Evie's waist. Let Evie cup the back of her head, too. This girl she'd grown to care about.

They faced the mirror to double check any imperfections. When all of them were concealed enough, Carol left her gloss tube in Evie's palm and went out first. No more tears to follow.

*** *** ***

Evie clutched Billy's hand the ride home. Neither remarking that his knuckles were white. Max swept her eyes between them.

"Evie, you okay?"

"Fine." Evie's head still shook. "My mom's just dating some guy and it's all....serious. I guess I'm in a strange headspace about it."

"Cause you miss your dad?"

"Something like that." Evie swallowed, eyes ahead. She pecked Billy's mouth upon parking, thumb swiping her gloss away before his tongue flicked to wet his mouth.

"Is that his car?" Max pressed her face near the glass to see the shiny red. Fredrick Bowers perched against the side looking at his watch. Perfect hair and sideburns. Casual 70s way of dress. Too cool. "Have I seen him before?"

"He worked at Hawkins High." Billy chimed in upon seeing Evie flush. "Transferred out, or something."

"Oh..." Max's head tilted in thought. She didn't say anything else as Evie pushed out. Fredrick twitched this smile that got wider.

"Evie. You go get ready for dinner at my place. Susan said seven." Billy got in front of her, arm lifting to point at the house.

"Mona wanted to do her hair. At the salon. Mother-daughter thing. I offered to drive her." Fredrick crossed to them. "Won't be long."

"Max, go in the house." Billy sharply turned to her. She stared beyond him at Fredrick Bowers. Didn't say what she was thinking and swerved to go off. Something in his eyes was all too familiar to Mad Max. "I'll drive her to Mona's."

"Evie. You decide. You mother thought it could be good for us to catch up. Bond. She told me all about her worries, you know. You never got along with any other man she brought home. Really sounded so wounded about it. Said if you don't take to me, she doesn't know what she'll do. But, the last thing I want," he touched his chest, "is tension between my girls."

"She's not your girl." Billy rapped at him. Evie touched his arm and came between them.

"I'll drive with you." She twitched away as Billy tried to grasp at her shoulder.

"I'll have her back to you in one piece. Brand new and shiny." Fredrick grinned that time at Billy's hard eyes. Easy triumph.

"Evie." He tried not to beg it. Watching her walk willingly into the belly of the beast without him.

"I'll see you for dinner, Billy." She didn't look at him. Got into the car with her backpack in her lap as some guard. Billy dug his fingernails into his palms watching them go. A hard kick sent the trashcan over into the street.

"You don't have late classes?" Evie made herself tiny so Fredrick played some music. Stevie Nicks. Songs Evie loved.

"I actually still work for Hawkins, dear."

"What?"

"I took the rest of the semester off for, uh, personal reasons. Your mother thinks my father passed away and I'm settling his affairs in the next town over. You'd like the new place. It has a huge backyard and a skylight in the bedroom." Fredrick drove smoothly. Not like Billy at all. "For you, dear. You always wanted one, didn't you? Loved to look at the moon after making love."

Evie's face snapped to stare outside. Wild in fury.

"So, you're-"

"Free as the day is long. Your mother works so many hours. I'm surprised she doesn't keep you closer to help her. I sense there's already tension in the Fenny house. More than you let on before, dear." Fredrick touched her knee and Evie's leg jumped aside. He recoiled, sighing. "Such a child. You have to forgive me at some point."

"No, I don't." She faced him. "You hit me. You choked me. You beat me. Sometimes you hurt me during sex and you didn't stop."

"I understand what you might think of me, Evie." Fredrick sighed. Somber. "I'm new at this too. Loving someone this hard. It's the effect you have. It's all love, I promise."

"You can't blame me." Evie snipped at him.

"Did you ask me to stop when we made love?"

"I-"

"But, did you ask?" He peered at her in the light. Evie went silent. "I'm not a mind reader, Evangeline. And that night, I was too afraid to lose you. I'm never going to love anyone as much as I love you. Ever. It's too powerful. Men lose control, we can't help it."

He welled for good measure. Met her eyes.

"No one will love you as hard as I do. No one will understand what we have. Giving you up, it's out of the question. I won't do it again, I promise. Maybe you should think about the signals you put out." He turned quickly behind the salon and parked. Evie reached for the door in a hurry before the lock came down.

"You're screwing my fucking mother." Evie leaned in to hiss that. A hand shot out for a thick rope of curls.

"I'm being patient because you're too young to understand this." Fredrick got closer, something fruity like citrus on his breath.

"If you smear my make-up, she'll know." Evie grunted, eyes squeezing because tears pricked at him twisting her hair. Fredrick puffed at that. Loosened his grip.

"Can't even pretend to give a shit about me, can you, Evie? Fucking heartless." He pushed her away so Evie scrambled back into the locked door, untangling from her seat belt. "You're a heartless, little girl. I'll bring you back. The Evie I knew. Who used to hang onto my every word and laugh and hold me. You'll fall into my arms again. Pretty girls like you always need a strong pair of arms."

"I was stupid." Evie choked out. She could hold herself just fine.

"What's stupid is you trying to run from us. I'm not your father. You're just projecting all that hurt onto me. You don't even give two shits about how that makes me feel. Like I'm trash. After everything!" Fredrick slapped the passenger mirror down. "Fix yourself."

Evie had winced harshly, eyes shutting before the locks came up and he got out of the car.

Breathe. Trembling, she checked her makeup over and got out. Eyes lingered on Fredrick there before she turned in a shuffle to go toward the back door.

"You're so beautiful, Evie, just like your mother." He shared sweeter, waiting until she turned. "Your mother won't be pretty though, if you keep up this silly game with me."

"You can't. This isn't a game, it's my life! I just want it back." Evie crossed back in a hurry. The car separating them until Fredrick shifted around it. "You can't hurt her."

"It's like you don't give a shit about her either. About anyone. You used to care about other people."

"I care!" Evie caught herself, chilling to level out so she didn't sob.

"My wife was heartless too in the end. Packing her fucking bags. Throwing her little jewelry box at my head."

"Maybe she found you plowing another kid."

Fredrick's hand came up and Evie cringed, waiting for a slap before a palm came to her shoulder. Squeezing.

"She didn't understand love or family or the vows we made. I told myself I'd never be with someone so unfeeling again and I found you. Trotting to my desk with those big eyes. Opening your heart and soul for me to splash around in. I saw you, Evie. I saw something in you I never saw in my wife. I never saw it in anyone and you might think you can lock me out, but that's not happening. I'm not like your dad. I know I hurt you, I made a mistake. It was one fucking mistake."

"Spilling coffee on someone is a mistake. Showing up late is a mistake. You fucked your underage student and then you beat the shit out of her." Evie's arms came up to elbow at his chest when he reeled her closer.

"You won't fool me with your coldness. Your daddy walked out because he never loved you, sweetness. I promise you, I won't let you feel that ever again." He promised. "I won't let you drown. Just feel me."

Fredrick hugged her. Pretending she wasn't squirming away. Patting her little head and stroking fingers down her back. Arms like hot irons forcing her into his chest.

"You don't have to project that pain onto me, Evie. We're just having a tiff. We'll get through it together." He squeezed her in tighter. Evie thought her spine would snap. "Just let it all go like a good girl. You're safe. Don't you feel safe here in my arms?"

Lips touched her head. He pressed her into the car, rubbing against her.

She wanted to scream and didn't.

"This isn't about my dad." She managed, fists clenched to her chest. Fredrick held her closer. Eyes darting down the alleyway.

"Everything is about your dad, we both know that. You look for him everywhere in everyone. He's the damn boogeyman. You think the world's gonna reject you like he did. Don't you, Evie?" Fredrick kissed her head. "But, you don't have to see him in me. I saved you. That's what you used to say. Remember?"

Evie was clinging to him. Out of desperation. Out of fear. Out of that need her father pooled inside her heart.

Flash.

She reeled away. Looked up and saw the stairs pulled down leading to their attic. A never-ending shadow curling out to greet her. She pondered again where her stuffed bear had gone. Chills slunk down the steps before...

"Evie." Fredrick had her shoulders. Shaking her back to life. Brown eyes fluttered to look up at him. "There you are. All better. We'll keep working at this until you're perfect."

She didn't reply, lip wobbling.

"Go on inside. She's waiting for you. Mona was too excited, she told me you don't often let her touch your hair these days. You have a cold nature, Evie, I'll help you escape it again. Even if it kills me. Or the both of us."

Numb, Evie blinked again at him. Felt something shatter before she was turning to go inside.

"I'll meet you back out here." He'd continued. "Let mother and daughter bond a bit. Feels so needed."

The door shut and Evie stumbled into a station that had been hauled to the back cause the mirror had broken from it. Random salon items and trash littered the dusty top. Evie felt around with desperate fingers. Pulled a battery from some electric trimmers to see a gleam in dim light.

She wondered how it would light up her tongue. If it would peel apart inside her. Acid burning from the inside out. Cleansing her cold nature away. Lips parting, Evie brought it up and skidded to drop it when the door opened.

"Evie! Finally, I got my chair open for you, darling." Mona's usual pep glittered. She set a broom aside and gestured. Not seeing the battery roll by her feet.

Evie came to her like a skittish animal. Floated to sit in a chair as her mother hummed a tune and danced around her. Draping her favorite apron around her neck.

"Are you listening?" Mona tugged curls and tenderness exploded in Evie's scalp.

"What?" She breathed out, silent. The salon's bright lights washed colors together. She looked around at her plants. Perfectly happy and green. Not missing her.

"I said, we were due for a little hair bonding. Make your curls nice and shiny for dinner tonight. I know you're finicky about them."

Evie let her mother brush out her curls. Wanted to sob. The sweetness of it thickened her blood. Caused her heart to sputter desperately.

"Really, Evie, I know it's been strange without..." She cleared her throat. "I've had my dates of course, but I'm sure this is mighty strange for you as well. Having a strong man around the house."

Mona wanted Evie's blessing.

Fingernails dug into the arm rest.

Evie saw herself under Fredrick. His hand around her throat. Clocks spun and tumbled. She blinked and instead spied her mother in a bed. Panting and whimpering in pain. Barely able to breathe. Steel vice hands holding her down to ignore it. Blood pooling over the silky sheets looking like candied syrup. Spilling hot over the edges.

Save her.

Save her.

Save her.

Flash.

Evie felt a hand on her back, guiding her to climb the attic steps.

"Mouse, I have a surprise for you up here..."

"Evie!" Mona waved the brush in her face. Heartstrings snapped. Evie jerked up. Everything tilted to focus. "Oh, sweetheart, I know exactly how you must be feeling."

"You..." Evie mashed her lips. "You do?"

"It all feels so fast, doesn't it?" Mona frowned with her brows tugging. "Falling for a boy. It's like your heart's damn ready to jump right out your chest and you're fine with it. I feel like a teenager again." Her mother giggled there, held herself and swooned.

"Oh...oh." Curls shook out. "Yeah." Evie put a smile together as Carol instructed. "It's...something."

"It's a little scary, but you gotta just trust yourself. Trust him when your heart leaps out. He'll catch it for you." Mona cooed, touching her chest before she picked up a bottle and went back around. "Evie, truth is, I haven't been this happy in a long time. I feel good about this one. So good. I want things between us to be good, too."

A hand patted her shoulder. Evie wanted to grab it and fall into Mona's arms. She didn't need strong arms, she just wanted her mother. Maybe that could have been enough. She wanted to let her heart leap out when she realized it.

She didn't trust her mother to catch it.

Dazed, Evie felt the same chill that wafted down from their attic. Wondered what was beyond the shadows in wait. Wondered if it would catch her heart or devour it.

"We're happier now," Mona's smile was all cake batter and frosted buttercream, "aren't we? We're better off."

Evie's tongue watered for that lost battery. This was all thick cough syrup. Hot cherry bitterness. Spooned down her throat. Spilling like lava. Like bile. Medication to survive another day.

"Yes," she tried to beam, but it was more of a flicker, "we're better off now."

Evie tilted her head back. Stared at painted flowers over the walls. Thought they might be swaying to peel away. Turning to ashes. A cold lump welled in her stomach. Mona's fingers washing and prepping and perfecting her curls to Baby Jane ringlets.

Finishing, Mona clapped her hands. Pulled her ladies over to preen at her bombshell daughter.

"Look at that, she's just perfect, ain't she?" Mona spun Evie's chair to pull the cape off. "Absolutely beautiful."

Whatever neon demon was left inside Evie jumped to the surface. Curled lengthy fingers over her shoulders to charge her up and play this game. She fluffed her spun silk hair about. Smelled the products overlapping and sighed.

"Maybe I'll catch a heart tonight." Evie's head tilted. The placid expression on her face turned to marble. She flicked a look over her shoulder. "I love it."

"Maybe you'll trust me with your hair again after this." Mona came to kiss her cheek in passing. Hands rubbing warmth into Evie's arms. Mother searched Daughter in the reflection and was careful not to look too deeply before she spoke again. "Things are better now, aren't they?"

That desperation inside Mona to live in her little dollhouses reeled forth. Evie turned to face her, lips spreading over teeth. Syrup in her voice.

"Things are fine, mom," she came to the mirror to reapply her gloss in prep for Fredrick waiting, "and that's how they'll stay."

** ** **

Evie felt her lungs burst upon leaving the front door. She went around until she was out of eyeshot and pressed her back to brick. Heaving. Beautiful there in the wind.

"Fenny!" A call made her squint under the flutters of sunlight. Brock Tannen. Cleaned up as if he wasn't a drunk in deep shit. New watch. Pressed clothing. Evie was too fatigued to run.

"I'm not in the mood." She sneered at him.

"Just looking for conversation. Can't stand my dad's meetings at the bank. Fucking annoying being on his leash." He looked over his shoulder and plucked a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

"You smoke now?"

"Helps curve other cravings." He smirked at her. Pretty. "Dolled up and all alone. Wouldn't mind stealing you away. I'll let you make me cookies and wear an apron if you're lucky. Slip you something nice after."

"Yeah. I'm leaving." Evie slid around to head for the corner but he stepped in front of her.

"You know, everything that happened. Not mad anymore. It was all fucked up. The dance. The fight. The whore you sent my way."

"Don't call her a whore." She snapped that at him. Brock was undaunted.

"My therapist is, uh, still working me through things. Apparently, I hate my parents. Shocker." Brock shrugged, not looking at her. Smoke bloomed. "You have that look on your face again. You know that?"

Evie paused, meeting his eyes. Actually intrigued by what he saw inside her.

"What look? A coldness?"

A scoff followed.

"You're not a real ice queen, Evie, you just play one on public television. No," he gestured with his cigarette, "that drained, wide eyed look of terror you flashed that night. In the closet. I stumbled in looking for an open bathroom and heard chattering. Found you all curled up. Your friend talked you up, too. Evie Fenny, unashamed of anything. Prettiest exotic doll with a great rack. Also a sensitive baby. Terrified of lightning. Damn storm had the music and lights flickering."

Brock smiled. Actually looked charming before he offered the smoke. Still a nasty piece of shit.

"C'mon, I'm not trying to fuck with you today. You need it." He waved it until Evie puffed, snatching it to inhale. Smoke wept inside her lungs. Pulled out glossy lips. Brock's smile was unchanged. Soft.

"You're an asshole."

"I wasn't that night. Not at first. Admit it."

"Most guys like you play that. It's sick." Evie gave him the cigarette back. Her cherry ripe gloss wrapped around the end. "Nice to get what you want. Mad when we don't let you touch."

"Don't want anything now. Fucked up, but you're the only person who knows. What I told you that night. It's all official now. Mom's on a plane to Italy with dad's partner as we speak. He didn't care to mention that and she didn't care for goodbyes. Gave me a new watch this morning though."

Evie's shoulders fell before she leaned back into brick. Eyes sweeping to size him up.

"Parents can be shitty. They fuck up. We pay for it." She decided and he nodded to agree.

"Fucked up that Evangeline Fenny is my only friend around here." He exhaled grey.

"I'm not your friend, Brock. You treat people like shit. I'm just existing here with intimate information. Also, you wanna screw me still."

"That's why it's so fucked up." He laughed. Loud and boyish. Darling. "Still taste that strawberry from your chapstick that night."

"I switched to watermelon."

"Before you freaked on me that is... Why did you freak on me?"

"Sometimes parents fuck us up too. Like I said." Evie shrugged. He seemed to like that because he offered the smoke again. And Evie took it. Passed it back. "We had that long talk. We kissed. I freaked out and you just...changed. Got handsy and mouthy following me. You said some shitty things."

"Then, you threw that punch when we got outside. I could see it in your face though, you weren't even there. I often wondered where you went. Put every guy on my team to shame diving on me like that. Only imagine what you're like in the bedroom." He chucked again recalling it. "I'll give you something, Evie, you're a one of a kind girl. Pretty like a stick of dynamite. Hargrove might actually be lucky some days. Heard about the keg king thing. I'm impressed. You've never been more fuckable."

Evie's head shook, eyes rolling.

"Christ, you have issues. Those few minutes of you not being an asshole, you should go back there." She spoke. "Might like it."

"Might have to. I'm being shipped off to some boarding school going into summer. Get my shit together. Not like dad can actually handle this shit. Maybe I'll get a new watch out of it."

"Or diamond cufflinks." Evie's lips quirked. Encouragement swept his expression. "Listen, the fight. It was you, but it also wasn't."

"I know that. I always did." Brock dropped the cherry to step on it. "I hope that fist finds the right target down the line. I won't be seeing you around."

"Good." Evie almost smiled saying that. Brock looked her up and down.

"Shame. I almost feel guilty."

"About what?"

"So long, Fenny. Get home, I can smell the spring storm in the air." Brock was turning to cross the street. Evie straightened.

"Brock, what'd you do?" Evie saw his face when he turned.

Tired. Unfulfilled. Not regretting much because nothing was to be done. Not for him. He's wasted himself already. Brock left her with no answer but the pieces came together.

The doors to the bank opened and his dad hurried out, pushing a pair of expensive sunglasses on. Brock got into the car and they didn't wait before skidding out. Evie narrowed, panning to see the doors bash open a second time. Men clamoring around each other before a body was pushed. Stumbling to avoid hitting the pavement.

Ready to explode, Neil stumbled up in his uniform, losing whatever respect he'd built. A few of his personal items were dumped at his feet to be gathered.

"Oh, fuck." Evie uttered, barely audible. It all became clear in one instant. Neil Hargrove had just been fired. No longer respected. No longer the breadwinner. "Tannen, what have you done?"

Neil shouted a profanity. All illusions slipping away. That dotting, darling dad. That militant face he showed the world. Crashing. His boss pointed him away as if he were a stray dog trying for a meal. Neil made a beeline for his truck and didn't see Evie race around the next corner. Fredrick perked upon seeing her. Desperately, she grabbed his hand to tug.

"Take me home!" She begged. Neil's truck soared by the alleyway, ready to burn what he'd built in the Hargrove house. "Fredrick, please. We'll talk later, but take me home now!"

He grabbed his keys in response. Over the moon for her.

"Anything for you, Evangeline."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 417 18
The world as we know it has come to an end. A rain-carried virus has wiped out nearly everyone in Scandinavia. Six years later, Danish siblings Simon...
54.3K 1.3K 18
"everyone has that chapter they don't read out loud, right?" "yeah?" he responded. "well that's all of my chapters." 13,000+ words #1 in notalking ...
92.3K 1.7K 65
Michelle Jackson was the oldest daughter of Michael Jackson the King Of Pop. In 1977, Michael adopted her when she was 1 month old after the fire fro...
19.3K 244 50
Adri is the daughter of Jerry "The King" Lawler after finishing college she decided to put her training to use and follow in her Dad and big brother'...