RWBY: Legend of The Yin and Y...

By yinyang051213

(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners) More

The Taiji Trailer
Ruby Rose
The Shining Beacon
The Shining Beacon, Pt.2
The First Step
The First Step, Pt.2
The Emerald Forest
The Emerald Forest, Pt.2
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
The Badge and The Burden, Pt.2
Jaunedice
Jaunedice, Pt.2
Forever Fall
Forever Fall, Pt.2

OC info

566 7 5
By yinyang051213

Name: Ip Taiji
Age: 17 (start of volume 1)
Appearance: black hair, slightly tan skin, heterochromia (one eye is silver, the other is black), average build, he also wears a pendant of the Yin and Yang.

Pendant: It was originally his mother's before giving it to his father who eventually gave it to Ip.

Personality: calm, smart, impulsive, energetic, intelligent, quiet, persistent, brave, and loyal.

Likes: training, reading, his friends, family, eating, martial arts, meditating, and the Yin and Yang.

Dislikes: being disturbed, bullies, Team CRDL, Jacque Schnee, the White Fang, Salem, Cinder, and giving up.

Outfit:

Semblance: Ego and Instinct. This semblance is a two parter. Ego grants him a boost in strength and speed. It also causes his hair to turn white and both his eyes black. However he becomes impulsive and causes him to take action without thinking. Instinct grants him a boost of alertness and flexibility allowing him to move more fluently to dodge attacks. It causes his hair to turn back to black but both his eyes are silver. However his strikes are not as powerful.

Aura color: grey

Emblem:

Weapon:

(He will get these in volume 2)

Fighting styles: wing chun, jeet kune do, shaolin kung fu (all styles), muay thai, taekwondo, karate, Bajiquan, krav maga, jujutsu, Hung Ga, Judo, Changquan, Shuai jiao, kick boxing, Choy Li Fut, Wushu, Nanquan, boxing, sanda, and tai chi.

Backstory: Ip's mother was killed by Salem when he was just 6 years old. Since then, his father put him under intense training in various martial arts to mold him into a perfect assassin. However, his father would suffer the same fate as his mother when Ip was 12, but not before giving him his mother's Yin and Yang pendant. He then enrolled into Sanctum academy to train into becoming a huntsmen.

Themes:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 1 9
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a RWBY story, but with the addition of my character. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music or picture...
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners
61.6K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
3.4K 39 15
Volume 5! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's belong to me and my friends