A Gift From Eywa ( slow updat...

بواسطة Moon_the_stars

What if Jake Sully was a triplet? Adina Sully is the triplet to Jake and Tom sully. Adina's name means gent... المزيد

Adina Info
Pandora
Linking
Meeting the Na'vi
Dinner
Dire Horse
Update
She's not so bad (Tsu'tey's POV)
Ikran (multiple POV)
Authors note (not an update)
Just Maybe
Okay
What do you think?
Telling the team

Auther note

2.3K 22 0
بواسطة Moon_the_stars

Hi my little stars ✨ , this is my first story I am writing and probably won't be the best you've ever read.

I wanted to make this story because I have read many Avatar stories and have gotten really good ideas .

This is a safe place so no mean comments or they will be deleted!!

Please don't steal any of my writing, if you would like to use please give credit or ask me please.

I hope you like this story and I would love including ideas that any of you have!

Bye for now little stars ✨

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

149K 3.2K 39
You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father, Jake, but there was something that many...
82.8K 2.1K 24
I do not own Avatar, or any of the images. I do change some of the story for it to fit an other POV, I realize there's a lot of dialogue so sorry if...
405K 9.9K 24
This is a Jake Sully x Reader story. I hadn't seen many and I just love Neytiri and Jake's love story/ relationship. You take the place as an additio...
443K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...