ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

Por ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! Más

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚

606 17 67
Por ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: School Cafeteria Kitchen.

Miss Bustier is standing in front of her students. "A lot of Akumatizations have been happening frequently, and it mostly targets our school. I imagine some of you are stressed about this, so I proposed to Mr. Damocles to give every class a free day today!" She announces.

The class murmurs in excitement at this.

"Since today is a free day, some classes are down at the stadium doing sports while others are doing auditions for Ace's upcoming play or are in the courtyard. We will be in the kitchen today doing a fun activity." Miss Bustier says.

"What fun activity is that Miss Bustier?" Rose probs sweetly, tilting her head.

"Baking!" Miss Bustier smiles.

The students became excited. Adrien notices that Kalianna is missing just then.

"Miss Bustier? Where's Kalianna?" The blonde questioned.

"Oh she'll be here any moment now." Miss Bustier replies.

Just then Kalianna and Marinette ran in with bright smiles.

"Good morning guys!" The former greeted the teens.

"Good morning Kalianna." Miss Bustier and the others, excluding Alya, Sabrina, Lila, Nino, Kim, and Chloé, greeted the noirette in unison.

Juleka then notices the bundle of light pink and blue outfits Kalianna has hooked in the crook of her left arm.

"What are those clothes for Kalianna?" Juleka asked.

"These are for us girls!" Marinette spoke up, grabbing an outfit from the pile in Kalianna's hand and showing it to her friends.

Everyone, minus six certain idiots, were in awe at the outfit.

The top of the attire is light pink with sleeves that goes to the elbows. The collar has two cupcakes on them, and underneath the collar is a pearl necklace. The bottom for the outfit is a pretty light blue apron dress that has two cute white buttons on each side of the front and a bow is tied in the middle.

"Wooow!" Rose's eyes sparkled at the outfit.

"Miss Bustier told me and Marinette about the free day yesterday and that we were gonna be baking, and she asked us if we could work together and create these babies." Kalianna gestures to the baking uniforms.

"It was really fun to make them, and don't worry, we decided to sew in these safety pants underneath." Marinette lifts up the apron skirt to reveal short light blue tights underneath.

"Yes!" Alix cheers, pumping her fist. If she was gonna be wearing a dress, she'd be sure to wear some pants underneath it.

"Those outfits look really good, I'm kinda jealous of you girls that you get to wear them." Adrien told the girls.

They giggled as they imagined the supermodel wearing the baking dress.

Chloé scoffs, her arms crossed as she rolled her eyes. "You've got poor taste Adrien, those dresses look as ugly as Dupain-Cheng and De-Sinclair!"

Marinette and Kalianna grew tick marks at her insult.

"Yeah, they look like something a housewife would wear in the 1960s." Alya sneers, and Nino snickers at this.

"That's enough you three, you shouldn't be talking down on the outfits Kalianna and Marinette worked hard on." Miss Bustier chided Chloé, Alya, and Nino.

"Don't listen to them girls, the outfits look really amazing." Mylène told her friends.

"Thanks Mylène." Kalianna gives her a small smile.

"Thanks a lot girls, here's your compensation." Miss Bustier acquires two euro bills from her jacket that was labeled two hundred and offered them to her students.

They gladly took the banknotes and put them away in their purses.

"Wait, Miss Bustier, why would you give them so much cash?" Lila suddenly spoke up, making everyone turn to her. "If they designed the outfits for us girls, then why couldn't they have done it for free?"

"Exactly, especially YOU Marinette," Alya points at the bluenette. "Since when did you start charging us for your services? You used to do it for free!" She frowns.

"And I stopped doing it for free when I realized it would get me nowhere in life." Marinette snaps.

"No, you stopped when you decided to become all buddy-buddy with Miss Troublemaker over here." Nino points at Kalianna.

"Troublemaker?!" The ravenette says angrily.

"You're so selfish Marinette, both of you." Kim glares at Kalianna and Marinette.

"Would you all just shut up?!!" Giselle yells out. She glowers at Kim. "Kim, I KNOW you're not talking about selfishness, you're the biggest selfish person in this class! You don't even let anyone borrow a pen when they run out of ink!"

Miss Bustier wanted to intervene, but she could tell that Giselle had a lot of pent up frustration inside her; and it always seemed to be directed mostly at Kim, Lila, and now Alya and Nino!

So, like she always did, the redhead let Giselle speak her mind so she could get it over with and move on.

"And Alya," Giselle rounded on the blogger. "You're just pissed because Marinette won't design free stuff for you anymore. Now that I think back on it, you always used to ask Marinette to make something for you because you're her "best friend"." She quoted the word. "All you were doing was just using Marinette!"

"Using her? I'm her best friend, she was obligated to design something for me when I asked!" Alya retorts.

The others looked at the Césaire girl in shock as to what she said.

"Obligated? Is that all you saw me as? An obligation? And I'm NOT your best friend anymore, so get used to it." Marinette gives Alya a dirty look.

"Oh yeah, and I just remembered, you even had the AUDACITY to ask Marinette to design things for Lila because she was going through a so-called depression phase." Giselle scowls at Alya.

"But... i-it was true!" Lila protested before pouting.

"Yeah right." Kalianna rolls her eyes, and Lila shot her a quick glare, then pouted again.

"And Nino, you're a d@mn hypocrite! You claim that my best friend is a troublemaker when you and your stupid girlfriend like to cause trouble! So shut the he11 up for once!" Giselle stomps her foot in frustration.

"Giselle, please don't speak to Nino that way, you're being so harsh and cruel." Lila comments, feigning a look of sadness.

Giselle looked at her and let out a half-scoff, half-chuckle. "Rossi, if you only knew the names I wanted to call you right now, you're lucky Miss Bustier is right here, but since I can't call you any names in English, I'll settle for my second Language."

The singer then clears her throat and opens her mouth. "Lila... eres la perra más manipuladora que he conocido. Eres un mentiroso intrigante, un sociópata, un pervertido desesperado, y cuando te expongan como la diabla que realmente eres, me reiré de tu miseria."

(Sukura41: English translation: You are the most manipulative b1tch I have ever met. You are a scheming liar, a sociopath, a desperate p£rvert, and when you are exposed for the she-devil you really are, I will be laughing at your misery.)

Everyone was confused on what Giselle said, even Lila. But judging how Giselle was smirking at her, she knew she had said something terrible.

Miss Bustier clears her throat after a moment of silence. "Girls, why don't you all head to the bathroom to change while the boys and I set up the baking supplies?" She suggested to the teen girls.

(Sukura41: Miss Bustier didn't say sh1t because deep down, she KNEW she wanted the drama. 😭)

"Yes, Miss Bustier." The girls nodded.

"HA! As if I'm gonna wear that tacky outfit that was made by the tackiest wannabe designers ever!" Chloé flips her hair. "I'll be taking my leave now," She began strutting out of the kitchen with a hand on her hip. "There's no way I'm baking with a bunch of losers."

Sabrina ran after her as she left the kitchen.

"Lucky for her we didn't make any outfits for her and Sabrina." Marinette whispered to Kalianna, winking at her.

The porcelain-skinned girl giggled.

👚👚👚👚

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

Marinette and Kalianna each handed the girls a baking uniform. The former gave Alix and Mylène one while the latter gave both Rose and Juleka separate ones.

"We know your sizes so neither of you have to worry about them fitting." Kalianna told her friends.

She and Marinette watched as the girls went into the bathroom stalls to change before they high-fived. However, their happy mood was ruined when a certain blogger had decided to open her mouth.

"Uhhh, hello? What about us?"

Marinette and Kalianna turned to see Lila and Alya by the door. Alya had her arms crossed and was scowling at them while Lila rubbed her arm with a sorrowful expression.

"Oh, we didn't make any for you two." Marinette informed with a smirk.

"What?!! Why not?!" Alya demanded to know.

"Because we didn't know if you two wanted to put them on. And like you said Césaire, the baking outfits look like something a 1960s housewife would wear, so you shouldn't be mad." Kalianna told Alya cheekily.

Alya gritted her teeth and clenched her hands. "You're both such petty brats." She heard a sniffle beside her and she turned to see Lila with tears in her eyes.

"Y-You didn't make any uniforms for us? T-That's so nasty of you two!" The scarlet brunette sniffles, her head hanging low.

"We couldn't give a sh1t Lila, we don't like you." Marinette rolls her eyes.

"Shut up Marinette! I know you're jealous because Lila is my best friend now and you aren't!" Alya spat, rubbing Lila's back.

"Oh, she's your best friend now? How amazing," Marinette does three dull claps. "You two deserve each other. You're her puppet and she's your master."

"I'm no ones puppet." Alya retorts.

Alix groaned as she exited a stall, wearing her baking outfit. "Guys, chill out!"

The girls turned to her while Mylène, Rose, and Juleka left the other stalls, also wearing their baking outfits.

"Lila, Alya, it's not a big deal, they're just outfits." Alix shakes her head.

"Very super cuuuute outfits!" Rose twirls around with a giggle. "It fits me so well!" She looks at Juleka. "You look so pretty Jule! Mwah!" She kisses the girl's cheek.

Juleka smiles at this.

"Let's go change Marinette," Kalianna told Marinette.

The bluebell-eyed girl nodded before she and her friend went into separate stalls.

After they did, they came out with smiles on their faces.

"Awww, you guys look so beautiful!" Rose gushes.

"We have to take pictures before we get back to the cafeteria." Mylène says.

"Totally, let's go in the courtyard." Juleka suggested.

The girls nodded at this and began leaving the bathroom, chatting together.

"Jerks." Alya glared at them as they left.

Lila also secretly glared after them. She was absolutely furious that Kalianna and Marinette hadn't made an outfit for her, and she was especially mad with Alya as well.

The reason why was because the dumb blogger had now held her up on a pedestal as her best friend, and now, she had to act like it.

Ugh, this was not a good day for her.

"I'm so glad you think of me as your best friend Alya, I'll be better than Marinette, and I'll never betray you." Lila gave the Césaire girl a plastic smile.

"Aw, I love you girl." Alya then hugs Lila.

The Rossi girl gritted her teeth, then hugged her back. "I... love you two Alya."

As she said those words, Alya had no idea that the spiteful vixen had her fingers crossed behind her back.

Word Count: 1,946

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77.8K 2.9K 11
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐟 /𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫3𝐯/ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦�...
3.6K 39 5
"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴?" "𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗸!" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬." "�...
44.2K 1.4K 21
━ 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔🤍 ✶ 🜸 ﹕ ૮ 이 🤍 𝐀𝐇𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ҂ 𝟎𝟎𝐲 𓍯 𝗄𝗒𝗅𝖾 𓇼 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 ♡̶ ゛𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 🤍
44.6K 1.5K 42
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...