Forgotten (Hazbin HotelXFemal...

Av Miss_PV

*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was b... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hell
Chapter 3: Radio Demon
Chapter 4: Happy Hotel
Chapter 5: Advertisement
Chapter 6: A New Fresh Start
Chapter 7: Unexpected Affection
Chapter 8: A new friend?
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Growing Obsession
Chapter 11: Distraction
Chapter 12: The mistake that will change everything
Chapter 13: A slight taste of your madness
Chapter 14: The part of the deal
Chapter 15: Unexpected Twist
Chapter 16: Mind Games
Chapter 17: Indulging on Love at Last
Chapter 18: It's time
Chapter 19: The Summoning
Author's Note!
Another AN
Final AN
Chapter 20: Wrath
Chapter 21: Sanity goes sayonara
Chapter 22: To Forgive

Chapter 2: Valentino

9.6K 251 425
Av Miss_PV

You glance at your silver pocket watch. It's almost lunch and boy are you famished. 

You adjusted your black gloves and walk to the nearest restaurant. When you entered the restaurant, every demon stops whatever the hell they are doing and observes you carefully. Mainly to your face. When they notice you aren't in bad mood they get back to their own things. 

It's been three hundred years since your rampage. You really didn't take a lot of territories. It's more or less 5-6 cities. You are not the type of demoness who likes power that much. You also didn't want to be feared all the time. That's why you made sure to show a little bit of your calm and good side to some demons on your turf. 

All you do in the past hundred years is to maintain the protection of your cities and sleep. Like a lot. They call you the Storm. You are not like the other overlords. You don't fight a lot, you don't go on a rampage and yell "FEAR ME, PEASANTS!!" like a mantra. Nah, you're chill. 

You haven't met a lot of overlords. You have met a few but they're already dead-dead. Since whenever you got a visit from other overlords in your territory, all they wanna do is to fight, mock, and try to kill you. It's stupid really. But what do you expect in hell? 

To say the least, you're getting bored in this place. Sometimes the idea of introducing yourself to Lucifer once and for all crosses your mind and kills him as you let out your anger toward him. But if he died, who will rule hell? Right, he got a daughter with the Demoness, Lilith now. Do they call her Charlotte? No, not that one. Ah, Charlie. Charlie Morningstar. 

You wonder if your brother felt love towards his now family. You also wonder if he still cared for you or his family up there. How curious.

Your thoughts were cut off when a maid serves you your favorite dish. You thanked her and gave her some tips. She thanks you sweetly and walk away happily. 

Love. 

How you wish you can also have that. What a shame.

"There's my favorite Overlord!" Greeted oh-so-happily by a female wolf-demon. You rolled your eyes in annoyance as Makiana approaches your table. 

"What's up, bitch~!" She grins at you happily while her tail wag side by side at the sight of you.

"Makiana" You dryly said as she giggled.

"Oh~ I missed you so much~!" She squealed as she tries to grope your cheeks. You simply slap her hands away from you and glare at her.

"Stop it, woman" You warned as she just huffed and crossed her hands under her chest. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, how's the hibernation? You feel good?" She asked curiously as you wave your right hand in dismissal. 

"Same as usual. Nothing special, my dear" You informed her as you took a sip of your wine. She releases a cute ah sound and proceeds to shamelessly digs into your lunch. Your right eye twitches in annoyance.

"You could have ordered something for yourself and I'll pay for it, Makiana," You told her and she just shrugs.

Unwilling and annoyed, you let Makiana finish your supposed lunch and drown yourself in your wine. Your hunger simply disappears because of annoyance. You really regret saving the pup in front of you 20 years ago. 

"Do you believe in redemption?" You stop drinking as Makiana asks something so out of topic.

"What?" 

"Redemption. To be forgiven and go to heaven" She asked you and a hint of sadness and desperation filled her voice halfheartedly. You look away and rest your back in your chair while taking a sip from your wine once again.

"Perhaps" You muttered as she nodded in understanding.

Redemption? You don't have an answer about that yet. 

"The King's daughter is making this Happy hotel. Her goal is to have sinners like us forgiven and be able to enter heaven. Sounds like a waste of time, don't you think?" Makiana forces a toothy smile. Your eyes narrowed but didn't utter a word.

Your friend is interested on joining the Princess's almost impossible project. She just wants to have your approval for it. That's why she's telling her thoughts about the hotel.

"You can go there if you want. I have no reason to stop you" You told her calmly as her green eyes lit up then it turn into a nervous ones.

"What is it?" You questioned as she rub her nape nervously.

"Uhmm... why don't you, you know... come with me?" She asked nervously and you scoff in disbelief. You? Redemption? Please~ 

"Stop fucking around, Makiana. Redemption is not for everyone. You don't know what type of creature I was before" You dryly told her with a forced smile. She pouted.

"Then at least come with me! Just I don't know. Maybe to observe? I don't want to go there alone" She whined and you rolled your eyes at her.

You don't like the idea of being near Lucifer's offspring. She shared the same blood as your brother and you don't like it. But this brat... You can't say no to her, somehow.

"Fine. But if you- *BOOM*

Makiana screamed in fright at the sight of the demon that was shot in the head by the intruders who barged into the restaurant.

"What the fuck?!" Makiana exclaimed as she hide behind your back. You glance at the unfamiliar 3 demons standing in the doorway of the restaurants. Diners and staff run away and went outside leaving you and Makiana alone with the intruders.

You crossed your legs together and sip on your wine calmly as you watch the cocky intruders approach you. 

"Our boss greets you Good afternoon, Storm Demon" Grinned one of the demons and you raise an eyebrow curiously.

"And this boss is who, darling?" You asked the Demon as his grin grew wider. 

"Valentino, sweetheart. He's inviting you for a drink. Tonight, 7 PM. Don't be late" He told you and turn his back on you and walk away.

A vicious grin crept on your lips as the temperature of the room went low and the room turned darker and darker. The demons stop in their tracks and whip their head in your direction.

"Kindly pay for everything you destroyed, little demons. Unless you want to experience my own version of Eternal Suffering..." Your voice shifts into your demonic voice at the mention of the last two words. Then with a snap of a finger, your grin turn into a calm smile and the once suffocating place turn into its normal state.

The Demons look at you with fear in their eyes as their body shake violently. And Makiana looks at you with a blank face, questioning her existence. Who is she? Why is she here again?

"Off you go" The intruders didn't need to be told twice and they run as fast as they can. 

When the demons were out of sight, Makiana get back to herself and angrily stomp her feet in the ground as she stand in front of you.

"All of that just because that pimp of an overlord wants a drink with you?! Fucking idiots!" Makiana screamed angrily as you put the wine glass back on the table in front of you.

"Who is this Valentino?" You asked curiously. Makiana gape at you in disbelief.

"You don't know him?!" She asked you surprised as fuck and you shake your head.

You don't give a fuck about the overlords or even the seven sins of hell. All you want is to stay the fuck away from them and knowing your oh-so-good luck that will be impossible.

Now that lowkey times are now over. Today is different. 

Makiana proceeds to tell you how scary and sadistic this overlord pimp is and a bunch of reasons why you should not accept the invitation at all.

But what's the fun in refusing it? 

"I'll still come, then we'll go to the Happy Hotel you were talking about" You informed as she frowns in disapproval. 

She tries to talk you out of the idea of your fun but you immediately shut her off and walk back to your apartment to prepare. Makiana sighs in defeat. She asked you one last time if she can come with you, to which you agreed without not much thought. 

•••••

You and Makiana enter the porn studio. You didn't change your outfit at all. Again, you don't give a fuck about your fellow overlords. You just want to satisfy your curiosity that's why you're here. The Demons in the studio don't seem to recognize you which slightly surprised you. Guess you are not as infamous as you thought you are.

But you are starting to regret coming. Only a little though. You are not a prude. It's just that, the sight of naked Demons and shamelessly fucking in the place you are currently in overwhelms you. 

"Oh my Lord..." You mutter as Makiana excitedly squealed under you. Clearly forgetting all the reasons why you guys shouldn't be here. She likes this stuff. Horny brat.

A hand was placed on top of your shoulder and you narrowed your eyes at the tall Female Demon behind you.

"Hands off, darling" You smiled darkly and she flinch in fear. She let go of your shoulder and informed you of the location of her boss. You let Makiana wander around the studio all on her own. She knows how to call you if something bad happens, so it's all good.

She showed you the way and you enter a room that seems like a VIP room. The girl hurriedly excuse herself and left the room as soon as you stand inside the place. Then, you notice a tall moth demon wearing a red coat and golden heart-shaped glasses with pink lenses sitting on a pink cushion and two sex workers on both of his sides. 

He grins at you in a way you don't fucking like. The freak gives off an "I'm a rapist and a creep" vibe. You don't like that.

"You must be Valentino," You said in an attempt to start a conversation and to have a reason to not gouge out the fucking eyes of the fellow overlord in front of you.

"The one and only, Gorgeous. You don't know how delighted I am to have you here~" He stated sickly sweetly as he shoo away the sex workers on his sides and motioned you to come close.

This earns a twitch in your right eye. The fucking audacity of this low-life son of a creep.

Unwilling, you did come close and sat beside him. Not gonna lie, the creep smells good. His perfume overcame the disgusting scent of his vain soul. Just a slight thought.

You watch him in the corner of your eyes as he pushes himself closer to you. Invading the remaining private space you have. This bitch- 

He put a hand under your chin and look at you seducingly. He is clearly failing since you don't feel any attraction to the fucker other than disgust and irritation.

"They weren't exaggerating when they said you're the most beautiful sinner in hell. Not even the Queen can rival you~" He compliment as he stroked your right cheek with his other hand.

You slap his hands away and glare at him. This causes excitement to the slender moth demon. He likes feisty gals. It's very enjoying to see them break~

"We're not that close to having your hands all around me, Valentino. Now, state your business why you want to meet me other than trying to get into my pants" You told him calmly as you grab a glass of vodka from the small table in front of you.

He chuckled lowly and cross his legs together. He too took a glass of vodka and look at you once again.

"Ever heard about the Radio Demon, sweetheart? The new fool aspiring to be an Overlord~" Irritation was hinted on his voice as he informed you with details.

You look at him curiously. Liking where this is going.

"You want me to handle him, is that what you want?" You smirk as you look at the surprised expression of the demon in front of you at the sudden change of your mood.

"Well, the fool thinks it's funny to have his rampage on not just mine but also on other overlords' territories. Stirring chaos and killing some of my good clients. Quite a hassle, don't you think?" He grin at you and you hummed.

"He hasn't been in my place yet so it's hard to say, my dear" You stated. Taunting the moth Demon.

His grin grew wider as he push his face closer to you. Irritation once again engulfs you but you made sure that the Demon in front of you won't notice it. 

"You seek excitement and entertainment, My little storm. You have just woken up from a long slumber, aren't you? Your little puppy isn't that good at keeping her mouth shut, you know~" He stated sickly sweet as his right hand find its way to your cheeks again.

You mentally noted to scold the fuck out of Makiana after this encounter. This is the first time you heard that the pup is too talkative for her own good. 

But how cocky of this fool to think, he can satisfy your needs.

"And you think you can give me what I need, hmm? You think too highly of yourself, my dear" You taunt him once again as he chuckled lowly and put his lips near your ear.

"Oh you don't have any idea what great fun I can provide you, sweetheart, ~" You can feel him lick his lips and his tongue slightly hitting your ear in the process teasingly.

You push him away not liking where this is going. There's no way in your Father's name, you will let this low-life fuck you. He ain't that interesting to have such privilege. 

But damn. You will admit but this creep turns you on slightly. You kinda hate yourself for that. God, you hate being like this.

"This Radio Demon you are mentioning. I will teach him a little lesson, but I won't do it for free" You said as you stood up, disappointing Valentino for not being able to seduce you enough to have you tonight.

But knowing, you will seek vengeance on the foolish Radio Demon in his stead, excite me greatly. 

"What will be the payment, sweetheart?" He grins. A surprised gasp escape his mouth as he got tackled to the sofa he was sitting on.

He lay on the sofa surprised as fuck and you being on top of him. Cornering him. You push your face closer to him with a dark smirk creeping on your face.

"Whatever I want the payment to be~" You purred seducingly. He gulps hard as he watches you place a kiss on his neck and then bite into it. A moan escape his mouth as he felt his own blood draw from how hard you bit his neck. You made sure to lick and suck the blood from the small wound you made. And the pain, he enjoyed it so much.

He felt your hand slowly yet professionally remove the button of his coat as he felt your hands teasingly stroke his now bare chest. 

He felt a wet lick against his neck as you, unfortunately, pulled away, leaving him a complete mess and wanting more. You smirk at his pathetic state and stood up. You wipe the blood that lingers on the corner of your mouth and throws away the stained gloves you are wearing. 

"Goodbye, for now, Valentino~" You sing as you exit the room. Valentino watches you carefully with lust in his gaze. He will make sure to have you soon and he will make sure to make you pay for leaving him like this.

But for now, he needs someone to release his lust and irritation.

"Bring Angel Dust to me!"

To be continued~

[A/N: Just to be sure, (Y/N) is not a fully pledge angel anymore. She completely removes the idea of herself as a pure or divine being. She has been cast out, reincarnated as a human, and now lives as a Demon. 

She is now like any other sinner in her own belief. She also doesn't like thinking about heaven and her supposedly brothers and sisters anymore. If she only can, she wants to remove her memories of them. 

And I'm soooo sorry if you don't like your interaction with Valentino. I hate him too. But again you seek entertainment. Whoever you think can provide it to you, you'll be happy to take it.

Also, you have a lot of love interests in this fanfic. But Alastor will be the main one.

That is all for now, adios~!]

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

25.3K 937 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
22.5K 846 10
"My fucking french fry!" "Suck it bitch." °•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•° Adam was beaten to the point he fell towards the mortal plan. Now he lives 'temp...
209K 8.3K 16
(OUTDATED- NEW VERSION ON MY PROFILE) [yandere hazbin hotel various x gn. reader] "𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏' 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕...
156K 6.3K 13
𓂃𓈒⟡・hazbin hotel x reader ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 ↪ as a desperate attempt to prevent a war be...