Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

Da Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ Altro

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-12
II-13
II-14
II-15
II-16
II-17
II-18
II-19
II-20
II-21
II-23
II-24
II-Last

II-22

221 35 1
Da Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 17.12.2022

***

"Ma and Papa were friends since eleventh. Their friendship grew in a very little time that they became best friends. They became so close that they even chose same stream in their Graduation. During their graduation Dadaji committed suicide due to his financial crisis leaving papa alone. Dadi passed away like Papa was 6 or 7. So Papa had only Dadaji. When Dadaji passed away even his house was taken away by the creditors. Papa was left with no shelter, nothing. Ma got him home and convinced Nanu to help him. Nanu couldn't deny ma. So he let papa stay at the out house of the Nanu's house. Papa started doing various jobs for his basic needs while Nanu helped him in his studies. In all these Ma and Papa grew close. There is another person in their group i.e. Sunayna, the present Mrs. Maheshwari. She loved Papa secretly while Ma and papa had no idea about it. Ma and Papa's relation grew strong. Nanu couldn't say no to ma like always. After their post graduation nanu got them married. After marriage Nanu has given small responsibilities of 'Elite Groups' to Papa while Ma has got larger responsibilities. Yet there were no problems in their life. Things went only smooth in their life. Papa was always grateful for Nanu and always respected him. There were no problems in the lives. I was born. We used to be very happy. Papa used to love me a lot. Ma and Papa used to be so happy. Nanu has transferred all his property to my name. He passed away when I was four. Ma and Papa were so affected by his death yet they both stood each other's strength. It was so good till that day. That woman, she came after five years into our lives. That day changed things. Papa and Ma had a big fight as there got a huge loss in the business. It was papa's fault. But he wasn't ready to accept it. Ma was very angry. She didn't spoke to him. It was then that woman started instigating papa against ma saying that the property belongs to Nanu so ma is blaming everything. Trust me papa didn't let her blame ma. He scolded her and asked her never to blame ma that way. Later ma and papa patched up. That woman started growing close to me suddenly. She was good to me. I got very close to her that I used to call her my favourite after my parents. It was one of the days after her arrival into our lives Ma suddenly came with injured head. Papa was out of station. I heard Ma talking to Raj kaka that someone has attacked her while she was returning from office. She filed a complaint. Police started investigating. Papa didn't know about the attack. When he asked about wound ma said she fell down while getting down the stairs. There were few more attacks which ma had hid from papa successfully. Papa being completely busy for six months didn't bother and accepted every excuse she has given to him. Later one day we got to know Ma's car was crashed to a tree when she was trying to escape a truck. It was the day I lost my ma forever. That day accidentally I heard that woman talking in phone. She was saying that the other person has did a good job, ma was dead, and she will send them payment. Raj kaka who was with me heard her. We both were shocked. She gained Papa's trust so much that he wasn't ready to listen when Raj kaka told that she was responsible for Ma's death. Instead he got manipulated by her saying that she will take care of me like her own child. Since papa had seen me close to her earlier he accepted and married her just for my sake. Later on seeing me hating her he regretted for marrying her. But he just can't divorce her as he knows that will spoil her life and let her be his wife. I have never seen him talking to her with love or anything. He had always craved for my love but I am very angry on him since he didn't trust Raj kaka who had been trusty employee of us and always made sure we stayed happy sacrificing his life just for our family. He stayed unmarried just to take care of me. Papa had trusted that woman, who killed my ma. When later on I told him that what Raj kaka was saying truth at that time he scolded me saying that kaka is manipulating me. She even tried to get kaka out of the house but I stopped having food due to which papa had to let kaka in. From then there is no proper talking between me and papa. I address him as Mr. Maheshwari and her as Mrs. Maheshwari. I don't generally go in front of them also. But I see them also staying silent and also in different rooms. Papa never let her inside his room till date. I am angry at papa for not understanding me and not trusting me and Kaka regarding ma's death. Gap between us kept growing but I know papa wants me to be always happy. I know he always looks after my needs, get to know about my things from kaka. But I wasn't able to forgive him for ignoring the truth about my ma's death." Sanskar spoke everything.

He didn't stop in middle because he knows if he stops he would break down and wouldn't be able to tell her everything. She deserves to know. Once he completed everything he started crying. Ragini took him into his embrace. She kept caressing his hair letting him cry out of his pain. Her eyes too flew feeling his pain. If she could have brought back his mother she would have got her by fighting all the odds. But all she could do was to see him cry in pain. She can do nothing.

Sanskar's cries turned into sniffs after some time. He broke the hug slowly. Ragini cupped his face and wiped of his tears. She pressed her lips on his forehead kissing him lovingly.

"Aunty must be seeing you and feeling very proud of you Sanskar. She would be very happy seeing how strong her son is. She would be very proud of you for standing for the right. She would be very proud of you for being what you are. Trust me she is blessing you all the time from above." Ragini says caressing his cheek.

He nods lightly agreeing to her.

"You have become very important to me after my friends in my life. I can't just lose you Ragini. I swear I never wanted to hurt you. I promise I will never hurt you intentionally. If any time I hurt you unintentionally please forgive me but don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you." He spoke his fears.

"Never! Never I am going to leave you. We are going to fight for us. We are going to make papa believe that we both can't live without each other. I promise I will be with you in everything. I promise to stand with you to convince papa. We both will together face this." Ragini said.

Sanskar held her hand nodding.

"I Love You!" He hugged her tight.

"I Love You too!" she whispered hugging him back tight.

"Sanskar baba!" Hearing Raj Kaka's voice both RagSan broke the hug.

Ragini took her glasses and wore them but it was blurry. Sanskar looked at her shaking his head. He took the glasses cleaned them and gave them to her while she giggled lightly.

"Kaka she..." Sanskar was interrupted.

"The girl whose photograph you showed last night. She is the one!" Kaka exclaimed happily.

Sanskar nodded smiling.

"She is so cute!" Kaka chuckled seeing Ragini's cute scared face as she saw a new person.

Sanskar looked at her and held her hand understanding her.

"Ragini he is Raj Kaka! I told you right!" He said.

Ragini sighed in relief and nodded.

"It's time for Lunch beta!" Kaka said.

Sanskar nodded.

"I will leave. All must be waiting for me. I didn't inform anybody that I am coming here. They must be worried." Ragini said with guilt of worrying everyone.

"Kaka I will drop her, then I will have food. I could ask her to have here but there are many people waiting for her there. She will have some other day." Sanskar spoke.

"Nope. You stay back. I will go myself Sanskar. Don't worry I will be fine. You just come in the evening to meet papa " Ragini spoke.

"But..." He gets interrupted by Ragini who shook her head.

He sighed and nodded.

"I will drop you till your car." Sanskar said.

Ragini nodded. They moved out of the room while Kaka followed them out to go to kitchen.

"Sanskar!" Sanskar heard his father's voice.

Sanskar closed his eyes cursing his fate for bringing his father out of his room at this time. Ragini clutched his hand tight realising new people. Sanskar turned along with Ragini while Raj kaka stood there. Sunayna came out of the room for Lunch at the same time and her eyes widened seeing a girl with Sanskar that too holding his hand. She smirked thinking of the drama that would happen later on. The only thing she always wanted was to separate Sanskar and Dp from the time she got married. She got married Dp since she loved him. She got Ap killed thinking that Dp would accept her. She even got Sanskar on her side as that would help her to get Dp easily after killing Ap. But he didn't even glanced her that way and always stayed loyal to his dead wife. After that her intentions changed. She wanted to spoil the relation between son and father as a revenge from Annapurna who has become the reason for not getting her love according to Sunayna.

"Who is she? What is she doing here?" Asked Dp calmly.

"She... is my girl friend!" Sanskar said.

Dp looked at Ragini from top to bottom. He felt he saw her somewhere. After watching her keenly he realised her to be one of his friends' daughter.

"Shekhar's daughter?" he asked looking at Ragini.

Ragini nodded a little. Dp moved close to them and slowly smiled. He caressed her hair making Sanskar and Ragini surprised. Sunayna got shocked seeing his reaction. Raj kaka smiled happily.

"Should I talk to her father?" he asked looking at Sanskar.

"No need pa... I mean Mr. Maheshwari. I will look after it." Sanskar spoke softly.

How much he craves to call him papa! But his anger is overpowering his love for his father. Dp looked at him longingly and just nodded.

"If you want me to I will talk to Shekhar any time. I don't have any problem with any one to come into your life but I only want them to keep you happy, which I couldn't do." Dp spoke.

Sanskar didn't react. He just moved from there holding Ragini's hand. Dp sighed sadly and left to his room not having lunch. Raj kaka sighed as he saw both Dp and Sanskar going on opposite ways upset like every day. He tried explaining Sanskar many times but Sanskar had asked him to not to get that topic with him. Raj Kaka could do nothing but see and pray for union of father and son.

Sunayna stamped her foot and left to her room angrily as nothing happened even today between Dp and Sanskar.

"Take Care. Have something." Sanskar said cupping her face.

She nodded. He opened the door for her and she got into the car. He closed the door and waved at her. She nodded and left from there giving him a final look.

"Doll!" Mishti ran to her and hugged her tight as she saw her entering into the house.

"Where did you go? You know how worried we were?" she asked breaking the hug.

"Woh... I went to meet Sanskar." She said looking down.

Mishti understood and hugged her again.

"It's okay. Everything will be alright. Papa will accept don't worry. I promise I will fight along with you for you and Sanskar." Mishti said.

Ragini smiled lightly and nodded.

"Where are everyone?" She asked looking around.

"Ma and Aunty are in room gossiping. Papa and uncle are still discussing. We didn't tell anybody about you going out upset. When ma asked I told you are in our room as you were a little upset." Mishti explained.

"Sanskar said he will come in the evening." Ragini spoke.

Mishti nodded.

"Let's go call everyone for lunch." Mishti said.

"I am sorry!" Ragini said suddenly.

"Why?" Mishti asked.

"You skipped your breakfast because of me." Ragini said.

She also didn't had her breakfast.

"Breakfast isn't important than my Doll for me." Mishti said.

Ragini got sad that her sister loves her so much but she once had got irritated of her love. She could never get rid of that guilt. Not in her life. Ragini hugged her sister tight.

"Doll!" Mishti called concerned.

"I Love You Mish! I really do!" Ragini spoke hugging her tight.

"I Love You too my Doll!" Mishti spoke caressing her hair.

Ruhaan kept silent all the time adoring the sister duo love. How much they both love each other! He had always seen them just loving. They fight but their fight looks cute. They fight for cute small things but at the end they end up sharing those things. All they do was find ways to love each other, protect each other. He had only seen them happy till date until the day they had difference in opinions regarding Sanskar. Even then they stayed together. They had respected each other's opinions. Today he could see them in a different kind of pain. He sighed and pulled both of them into a tight hug.

"Calm down!" he whispered to them as he has seen them struggling with their own emotions.

He caressed both their hairs while they hugged him tight. Ragini is in fear of losing Sanskar while Mishti is in fear of her sister's heart break. She knows her sister wouldn't be same if her father doesn't want Sanskar in her life. But she also knows Sanskar is the one for her sister. She doesn't know what to do, how to assure her father about her sister and Sanskar. Mishti's eyes turned teary as she isn't able to find any solution for her sister's happiness while on the other hand Ragini could only feel helpless. She is just fighting her emotions all inside as she won't be able to choose between her parents and Sanskar. How can she even think of choosing between the most important people of her life? How can she just choose one side while her life is dependent on both the sides?

"Come on elders are here. They would get upset seeing you upset." Ruhaan whispered seeing elders coming towards hall.

RagMish immediately broke the hug and wiped their tears.

"I will just wash my face and come." Saying Ragini left to room not even responding to her father who called her for lunch.

"Papa she needs to use washroom urgent. So she ran." Mishti said to make sure Shekhar doesn't feel odd about Ragini's behaviour.

All are having lunch talking randomly except Ragini who sat silently unusually. Shekhar could identify the difference in Ragini's behaviour. He kept quiet as he had an idea about what is bothering her.

"Ragu Princess!" he called her.

"Haan papa!" she responded.

"Is something bothering you beta?" He asked intentionally.

Ragini looked at him blankly for a moment but then spoke.

"No papa. It was just I have head ache." Ragini said.

She didn't lie either. Her head is hurting like hell due to lots of crying.

"Did you take any medicine bacha?" he asked concerned.

"Will have after lunch papa." Ragini said.

Shekhar nodded.

"Ma was saying both of you skipped breakfast. What happened?" he asked glaring at Mishti and then at Ragini.

"I wasn't feeling hungry!" Ragini said immediately.

"Me neither papa." Mishti said prompting Ragini.

Shekhar could identify their lie but he kept quiet. Their lunch got over when the door bell rang.

"I will check." Saying Ragini went to open the door.

She saw Sanskar standing there. She moved aside not showing any expression on her face while he entered inside.

"Actually I wasn't able to control myself. So came early." Sanskar spoke looking at Ragini.

Ragini nodded and they went inside.

"Papa Sanskar is here." Said Ragini gaining everyone's attention.

Shekhar immediately stood followed by Ashish.

"We need to talk alone." Shekhar spoke looking at Sanskar.

Sanskar nodded and Shekhar moved signing Sanskar to follow him. Sanskar looked at Ragini and she nodded. Sanskar left a deep breathe before following Shekhar. He doesn't know what will happen after few minutes. He looked at Ragini once again before entering into the room which Shekhar went along with Ashish.

"Ma Help me!" he whispered himself and looked at Shekhar.

"I have heard that there is gap between you and your parents." Shekhar came to straight point.

"That woman is not my parent uncle. She is just my father's legal wife." He said controlling his disgust regarding that woman.

"My mother was killed when I was seven but her murder wasn't proved." He said.

Shekhar frowned. Sanskar understood that he needs to be clear. He told everything to Shekhar. Shekhar looked on.

"If the gap between me and Mr. Maheshwari is bothering you for accepting me I won't mind staying away from him." Sanskar spoke with heavy heart.

He can't lose her but he can atleast try to stay away from his father. Shekhar looked on. It's not that he wants to separate him from his family. He is just scared that Ragini would suffer in between their fights.

"You really would go away from your father?" Shekhar asked as he could identify only anger on Dp in Sanskar's talks but not any hate.

Sanskar took few moments to respond. He might have said that words earlier but 'Could he?' is what he questioned himself. Shekhar smiled a little. He shook his head and patted Sanskar's back.

"Talk to your father in peace now. He would definitely understand. You might get ways to punish your mother's culprit." Shekhar spoke concerned.

Sanskar's eyes turned teary but he took deep breathe before nodding.

"You would take care of Ragini, won't you?" Shekhar asked.

Sanskar immediately looked at him and nodded vigorously pinching his neck with teary eyes. Shekhar smiled seeing Ragini's effect in him. He took him into his embrace smiling while Sanskar hugged him tight trying hard not to cry loud. Shekhar looked at Ashish who smiled at him nodding his head to which he smiled back. They broke the hug and Shekhar wiped Sanskar's tear that skipped his eyes.

"Go give this happy news to her. She is upset since morning." Said Shekhar.

"She was scared!" Sanskar said looking down.

"She came to my house!" Sanskar said.

"Wow! I didn't know this." Shekhar spoke sarcastically.

"Sorry! She told me that she didn't tell anybody." Sanskar said.

Shekhar smiled and nodded. He signed him to go. He immediately rushed out of the room to see Ragini sitting on the couch zoned out while others are talking.

"Miss. Glasses!" calling her he ran to her.

Ragini looked above to see him running towards her. She stood confused while he just lifted her up and twirled her happily making her understand it's an Yes from her parents as well. She started laughing happily widening her hands on either sides happily. All smiled happily while Mishti hugged Ruhaan happily.

"Sanskar! Put me down. It's rotating." She said holding his shoulder after few twirls.

Sanskar placed her on the floor carefully and both of them fell on the couch due to rotating. They both looked at each other still with the world rotating and started giggling. Sanskar pulled her and hugged her tight while Ragini did the same. They both smiled heart fully while everybody are very happy seeing their happy faces.

They broke the hug and Ragini immediately ran towards Shekhar and hugged him tight.

"Thank You papa." She said with teary eyes.

Shekhar caressed her hair smiling happily.

"Congratulations Jijs!" Mishti screamed hugging Sanskar suddenly.

Sanskar chuckled balancing himself and hugging her back. Everybody settled down after some happy congratulatings each other.

"You had lunch?" Ragini asked.

Sanskar gave a sheepish look shaking his head. Ragini glared him while Sanskar giggled seeing her cute face.

"Let's go." She pulled him towards dining.

"Arey where are you going?" Mishti asked.

"He is starving!" Ragini shouted still pulling Sanskar.

All smiled seeing them.

"Sit!" she said pulling the chair for him.

He obliged her like a good kid. She served him food and he had his food silently. He is really hungry. In the fear of losing her he didn't even think of his hunger.

"Jijs leave place for yummy pastry." Mishti said as MisHaan moved towards them.

He looked above.

"Ru bakes amazing pastry. We will have it after your lunch." Mishti said sitting on the chair.

"You are going to teach me bro." Sanskar said.

Ruhaan shrugged his shoulders nodding.

"You have to learn making everything jijs not just pastry." Mishti said with teasing smile.

Sanskar looked at Ragini who is pouting. He chuckled making other two also laugh at cute Ragini.

"Don't laugh. I can make maggie well." She said defending herself.

"Fried Maggie?" Sanskar asked.

"No normal Maggie." She said proudly.

Sanskar rolled his eyes and shook his head getting up as he finished having his food.

"Let's go to my house. We can have pastry and spend some time there." Ruhaan said.

"You guys go I am coming." Ragini said.

She signed Sanskar to go with them. He nodded and left with them. Ragini ran towards her father and sat beside him. She then hugged him tight.

"Thank you papa." She thanked him again.

"Anything for my Princess' happiness." Shekhar said smiling and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ragini kissed his cheek smiling wide.

"Go enjoy!" Shekhar said.

She nodded and ran towards Ruhaan's house.

"She was so upset since morning. Finally I am happy Shekhar. Both of our Princess' found their love." Janaki spoke holding Shekhar's hand.

Shekhar smiled and nodded. He is happy and satisfied with his children's choice. He knows that both of them would be happy. He is happy about their personal life now. Now he has to worry about their professional life. Both of their studies are still going on. He has to speak to them about their goals and future plans. He spoke to them like when they were in the middle of their graduation. He has to get proper clarity about their thoughts regarding their professional life. He sighed when Janaki called him asking what's it bothering him but he shook his head as nothing smiling at her.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.6K 1.2K 10
Cover:Niha Creations story of Ragini whose marriage breaks and sudden circumstances brings with substitute in her marriage!
58.3K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...
6.1K 575 10
RagSan Short Story! Starting Date: 16.11.2020
2.3K 105 8
Living with you is enough (Neetho unte chaalu) RagSan FS. It's RagSan story. Only five/few shorts. Its from SR starting track. Here Sanskar is not...