HIS CAPTIVE

By honeeylovee

I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay of... More

Ch. 1- Cat & Mouse Game
Ch. 2- Golden Girl
Ch. 3- Charity Ball
Ch. 4- A Dance With The Devil
Ch. 5- Captive
Ch. 6- There Is Hope
Ch. 7- Blossoming Love
Ch. 8- Torn Apart
Ch. 9- Vague Memories
Ch. 10- A Haunted Past
Ch. 11- Unnatural Death
Ch. 12- Burning Flesh (pt1)
Ch. 13- Burning Flesh (pt2)
Ch. 14- Newborn
Ch. 15- A Risky Decision
Ch. 16- A Cruel Vision
Ch. 17- Demon Army (pt1)
Ch. 18- Demon Army (pt.2)
Ch. 19- Alliance
Ch. 20- All Or Nothing
Ch. 21- Reunited
Ch. 22- Field Trip of Horror
Ch. 23- Evil Ways
Ch. 25- Letting Go
Ch. 26- Back To Earth
Ch. 27- Just The Two of Us (Pt. 1)
Ch. 28- Just The Two of Us (Pt. 2)
Ch. 29- Future Hell Queen
Ch. 30- Betrayal
Ch. 31- Eerie Silence
Ch. 32- Battle For The Title
Ch. 33- Army Captain
Ch. 34- Feelings In The Air
Ch. 35- Missed Me?
Ch. 36- The Sacrifice
Ch. 37- Annie
Ch. 38- In-Between
Ch. 39- A Ticket To Hell

Ch. 24- Deadly Plan

1.2K 31 4
By honeeylovee

"I don't think we've met future Queen. My name is Ammit I am a Soul Eater. Welcome back to Hell"

"She isn't future Queen yet"

Jezebel said as she walked passed me. The tension feeling up the air around us was obvious enough that the Demon Ammit noticed it. She quickly grabbed me by the arm and began to walk me out towards another area.

"You don't want to pick a fight with Jezebel or any Demon to be honest. At least not until you're crowned"

"I can't stand her. Especially since.." I stopped myself from continuing as my mind tried to block the tragic incident that Jezebel had caused on purpose.

"Hey I'll let you in on a secret. I know where he is"

"Huh? Who?"

"Your lover"

"Derek is here!?" I shockingly asked as she nodded a yes with her head.

"I want to see him!!"

"Woah relax..Keep quite about this..If anyone else finds out I told you..It would be my head our Ruler would be cutting off"

"I promise I won't tell anyone here. I don't get along with anyone at all. Please just help me see him"

"I want something in return"

"Of course you do..I forgot you're a Demon after all..What do you want?"

"I want in on the plan"

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about" I said as I quickly turned away from her but she instantly appeared before me blocking my way.

"I know everything. He told me so"

"Who's the Demon that offered to help me?"

"I can't say but I give you my word that you can trust him and now you can trust me" she gave me a grin that made me think the opposite. But it wasn't like I had another choice. It was either them or ending up a Queen in hell and that wasn't an option of mine.

"Who else knows?"

"Nobody just us two"

"Why did he tell you?"

"Well he's going to need a Queen Ruler himself, I've been one he's been after for a while"

"You're both not afraid of Damien? I mean if he finds out I'm sure he'd kill you both for treason"

"Listen..We've been patiently waiting for someone like you to come along and defy our Ruler. Someone brave enough or stupid to go against him. You're it and we're going all in. We want him destroyed and out of our way. My fellow Demon will rule next as Lucifer and I will rule next to him as his chosen Queen"

"And then what?"

"We all get what we want. You'll have your freedom and a peaceful life on earth with your son"

"There's one thing I want you both to promise"

"What is it?"

"I want both Zayn and Legion out of this War. No harm should come to either one of them otherwise I will turn both of you in and myself. I don't care of the consequences"

"I thought you didn't care of our little Prince?" She said with a wicked smirk.

"He frightens me but at the end of the day they're both my sons. I still have hope that if maybe Legion is away from Damien and all of you he might be able to change"

"Hahaha poor little thing. You don't know do you?"

"What?"

"Your innocence is really tasty I have to admit. Obviously there's no chance for our little Prince to EVER change"

"Why not!?"

"He's Lucifer's son. He has the evil within him"

"But he's also MY SON! I am nothing like Damien!"

"Are you not? Should I remind you what this conversation is about? Haha aren't you planning to seduce him into breaking the ONLY rule that stands in his way? The one prohibited act he is NEVER allowed to make otherwise it would end him?"

"He took away the love of my life and destroyed my family!! He needs to pay!"

"So there you go. Making Lucifer fall in love with you is going to destroy him. He is not allowed to feel a pathetic feeling as such"

"Then why won't he let me go!"

"You're simply a possession of his don't get it mistaken. He doesn't love you otherwise he'd be turned into dust"

"Huh? What do you mean? I thought he would be casted out of Hell only? That would be ending him right?"

"Is that what the Demon told you? Haha"

"Answer me!"

"Look at you..You're not even Queen yet and you're already taking charge"

"Just answer my question"

"That's partly true but he forgot to mention that the moment Lucifer is casted out of Hell he'll first light up in fire one so bright and powerful that can easily blind and burn nations. The flames within him will eventually die down and all that will be left of him are Ashes..Just dirty useless dust"

"So this could impact Earth?"

"There's a chance Earth will get to feel something..Maybe a huge rumble that will shake each nation..Some tsunami's and storms..No biggie"

"I didn't know this..."

"You're not thinking about retracting now are you?"

".....NO.....Never. I want him gone for good"

"Atta girl..I like the sound of that"

"You got a deal then. You and your Demon can take our place as Rulers as long as you both help me take him down"

"But we already have sexy? My Demon told you the secret that now is your personal weapon. You decide how to use it and as for me. I'll let you see your Lover and say the last goodbye you didn't get on Earth"

"Why the last? What will happen to him?"

"He was neither good nor too bad..So his Soul gets disposed off. Don't worry he won't suffer here in Hell"

"You mentioned that you're a soul eater. You won't...Eat him will you?"

"Haha don't worry I won't touch him. That's a little gift from my part to you"

"So he will just vanish?"

"Yes. I won't touch his soul. He will vanish after speaking to you"

"I won't ever see him again...Will I?"

"No Anaya. His soul will no longer exist. Are you ready to head to him?"

"Yes. I need to see him"

"Close your eyes and give me your hands"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 8K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
550K 16.9K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
209K 4.7K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...