Telepatía || Spider-Man! Hang...

By -PRTTYGAL

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴�... More

╰┈➤ ⓘⓝⓕⓞ
╰┈➤ Ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ④
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑦
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑨
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⓪
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①②
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①③
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑦
╰┈➤ Ⓔⓟⓘⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
A/N - new Book

╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④

917 49 28
By -PRTTYGAL

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The elevator doors slid open allowing me to step out from the deathtrap only to enter another one.

"Good morning Y/n", Zeke greeted speed walking towards me to avoid me from slipping away from him.

"Good Morning sir!", I beamed with fake niceness trying to walk pass him.

"Hold on", he said holding his arm out making me gently bump into it. I turned to face him, refraining myself from letting out an annoyed sigh.

Once he was sure I wasn't going to walk off he lowered his arm. A genuine closed eye smile was on his face. Opening his jacket he began fishing something out from one of the inner pockets.. Upon pulling his hand out I noticed it was wrapped in bandage. He held his hand out revealing a small jewelry case.

Whoever is out there please don't let this man get down on one knee. Imma get fired today if he so much as bend down.

"I would like to apologize for the other night", he said opening the case lid with his other ladle revealing some kind of pendant.

"This gift is along with my apology", he added.

"I'm sorry sir I can't possibly take that", I awkwardly chuckle waving my hand at him slightly. LThe apology is enough".

"It's not good to deny. your boss's gift", he stated with a smile. I had to stop myself from frowning at him.

"Look sir I-", I went to say, but I jumped when I felt someone's hand placed against the small of my back. I looked seeing it was Hange, I relaxed immediately in her hold. Zeke's smile went away a confused expression on his face.

"Hange", he said acknowledging her.

"Mr. Yeager", she replied with a fake smile. "Am I interrupting something", she questioned.

"Unfortunately yes, Y/n and I were having a private discussion", he replied glancing at me. I avoided his eyes by looking away.

"Ah, that's too bad I never her right now if you don't mind", Hange replied her arm wrapping around my back, her hand gripping on my waist making me press up against her side.

"I do-Thank you sir I appreciate that", Hange quickly replied cutting him off. She soon began dragging me off towards her office.

"Sorry sir goodbye", I quickly replied to him before getting far away from him, the man is still my boss technically.

Zeke didn't say anything. He just stared at us in an eerie like way. No annoyance, no anger, not even jealous. He just stared. The feeling go Hange's hand digging into my skin made me turn around to look at her. She was smiling down at me. The two of us finally stopped in front of her office door.

"We have a lot to talk about", she replied.

"Right, yeah", I chuckled dryly mirroring her smile.

Opening the door she stepped inside her arm slipping from around my waist. Once she walked in front of me I followed in after her, closing the door behind me.

Soon as I looked back forward only to see Hange standing right in front of me. She grabbed my face with both of her hands pulling me forward a bit. Her lips soon crashed against mine. She swallowed the surprise shout that came from me muffling it. Snapping out of my quick moment of shock I began reciporacting the rough kiss.

I opened my mouth for her letting her tongue shoot into my mouth. Letting out a pleased sigh from the feeling of her tongue swirling around in my mouth. She pushed herself more against me forcing me to take a step back.

My back pressed ups against her office door. Slipping her hands off my face, she used her left hand to quickly lock the door. I wrapped my arms around her neck. I turned my head aside to deepen the heated kiss.

Hange's hand rubbed up against my body before choosing to settle on my hips. Her fingers wiggled themselves under my blouse trying to get under it. I released moan feeling her cold fingers on my hot skin. Her touches made my stomach churn and the spot in between my legs damp.

Her lips curled up from the sound I made. Pressing her lips back hard against me almost numbing my lips, she bent down a bit grabbing the back of my thighs.

With ease she lifted me up making me wrap my legs around her. Turning us around, she carried me over towards her desk with her lisp still devouring mine.

Once I felt my butt on her desk I loosen my legs around her. As much as I wanted her to suffocate me, I needed to breathe. I tapped her arm signaling I needed air. Hange kissed me harder making tilt backwards on her desk a bit before pulling away. Her face remained close to mine, I could feel her hot breath against my numbing lips. She had a drunken smile on her face and her cheeks were red. I mirrored her smile as I tried catching my breath.

"W-What happen to keeping it a secret", I panted referring to our relationship. 

Hange licked her lips before standing straight up .

"I thought it over. I've been saving you long since this, but I know I can fight anything and everything that'll come after you", she answered her hand finding my cheek. Her thumb rubbed at my skin in soothing circle. I smiled up at her gripping her hand that was on my face.

"I'll patch you up afterwards", I replied. That made her smile more.

Her thumb trailed over making room in between my lips. She made me open my mouth to slide her thumb inside. She pressed her thumb down on my tongue. A hymn escapes from her feeling her thumb getting wet with salvia.

Moving her thumb out of my mouth she leaned back down. Her lips hovering over mine.

"I like that", she spoke before pressing her lips back onto mine. I lifted my head up for her to make it easier. Lowering her hands she began fumbling with the belt of my office pants. Once she unbuckled them she broke the kiss.

"Take them off for me, princess ", she asked against my lips.

I swear I felt my clit throb.

I did what she asked and got off the desk. I quickly shimmy my pants  and underwear off myself. Once they were around my ankles I stepped out of them then sat back down on top of her desk. Grabbing my legs she pulled me closer to the edge of her desk. She gave me one last smile before getting down on to her knees.  I leaned over to watch as she became eye level with my pussy.

I sucked in a breath when I felt her press her tongue flat against me. A chuckle escaped her from my reaction. Looking back down she began licking my core. She reached a hand out pressing it against my clit making a moan come from me. She rubbed it tenderly while her tongue danced between my lower lips.

I bit on the back of my hand to keep myself quiet. I can feel myself getting more wet from her saliva and my slick drenching my pussy. Moaning I urged my pussy against her face to feel more of her. She grabbed ahold of knees forcing me to stay still. Moving up she sucked on my clit sending shivers up my spine. My body began growing hot. A coat of sweat was starting to build up on my body. It was getting harder to hold my moans in.

She stared up at me watching all the expression I made. I could pressure starting to build in my stomach. Her tongue swirling around my clit before going down towards my hole. Her tongue wiggled itself inside making me reach down to grab her hair with both of my hands.

"Hange~", I whined pressing my pussy closer to her mouth.

Hange pulled her face away from me, my hands still grabbing onto her ponytail. She smiled at me, her lower chin glistening from the white light.

While standing up, she sucked on her ring and middle finger. Hange removed herself from in between my leg to stand beside them.

Pulling her fingers out of her mouth she leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue forced me to open my lips for her. I moaned at the taste of myself on her tongue. Pressing harder against my lips she made me fall backwards. I was now laying out on top of her desk, I knocked a few papers and items off the her desk making a loud clattering sound. None of us looked to see what it was. hang was too busy sucking my soul out and I was too busy letting her.

Breaking the kiss, she moved down towards my neck. She nipped at it making marks on my skin.   Using her hand she lifted my shirt up asking for me to take it off. Grabbing the bottom I sat up a little bit to be able to pull it off myself soon revealing my bra.

Hange pushed me back down onto of her desk making the air get knocked out of my lungs. She pushed my bra up revealing my tits. She latched onto of my right nipple. Her body hovered over mine a bit as she played with my nipple in between her teeth.

The two fingers she sucked on found its way in between my legs. She careered them up against my lower lips before pressing them inside of me. I moaned at the stretch I felt. Once her knuckles kissed the entrance of my hole she pulled them out then thrusted them back inside. My walls squeezed around her fingers letting feel the shape of them again.

Her nibbling on my tit and her fingers making its mark in me once more made my head spin and my stomach tighten more. Her fingers curled and stretched me making all sorts of moans come from me. I had to bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from moaning so loud.

Hange released my nipple to look up at me.

"I had sound proof walls installed", she informed.

"W-What oh fuck~", I tried asking, but cried out when I felt her stuff another finger inside of me, my eyes bulging out of my head.

Her fingers curled brushing up against my g spot making my back arch off her desk and press my chest closer to her face.

Laughing for a second,  Hange sucked on my nipple, tongue swirled against it. She altered between sucking and nipping on the harden flesh.

Her fingers barely pulled out of me or she was just hat fast that I didn't notice when she pulled out. My nails scratched against her desk as I came undone for her. I left my mouth open letting all my cries fill the air of her office. I opened my legs more for her and thrusted my hips towards her hand begging to reach my release. If she shot webs in my pussy I wouldn't even be mad.

The tension in my stomach snapped,. My body tensed up and my cry got caught in my throat for a split second before I released a wail.My back arched up off her desk forcing her to release my tit.

"HANNGEEE", I cried out before cumming all over her hand. Hange kept thrusting her fingers helping me ride out my release. Once my back landed back down on her desk she began gradually slowing her hand down. Pulling her fingers out she brought them towards her lips. Standing straight up again she began licking my white creamy juices off her fingers.

I laid there panting for a moment trying to regain my breathe. Once I got a little of it back I weakly brought my bra back down over my boobs. I sat up on her desk meeting her at chest level. Gently grabbing my chin she titled my head up.

I felt her gently press her lips against mine. I relaxed into the kiss.

It wasn't heated nor rough like her usual ones. I could feel the love pour into my lips. I could feel how much she cared for me. How much she loved me.

When she pulled away from me I followed her for a second. Chuckling she kissed my forehead before going to kiss the area beside my ear.

"We're not done", she cooed her hands gripping my thighs guiding them apart. I smiled at her words then leaned back using my arms to keep myself up. Hange stepped back and sat down in her rolling chair. She scooted up closer to me until she was back in-between my legs.

I laid back down against her desk again. She grabbed my legs and made me lift them up to put on top of her shoulders. My hips were now angling up, my pussy aiming up towards her face. Once we were both in a comfortable position she was fucking me once more.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 289 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...
10.6K 743 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
140K 3.6K 37
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧?" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘱. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮...
60.3K 2.6K 23
❦----------❦ "I don't remember anything" "You were a titan, you don't remember that?" "W-What?" ❦----------❦ ➪ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴ...