stand still

By harrisonwellsfan999

After losing to the Collector and being sent back to the human realm, Luz implores the help of the Flash and... More

cut off
weather magic
the flight, the lightning, and the opportunity
collection of allies
Dress for success
Pieces of the board
T.I.M
streets of gold and fire Part 1
Streets of gold and fire part 2
Reunion of love and stillness
Update: What they look like.
Catching up
A stroll with Belos
Post Crisis on the Isles
Update: Explanation for Beta Lilith
Your best trait
Beta Brawl
prison break in
Wild cards and meta mutations
Short: Something that happened during the party.
Drained
Back in battle
Leveling up
Ruins of STAR labs
Christmas time at the Hall
Update: The final season of the Flash
New years aftermath
Short: What Hooty did while everyone was in the meeting.
The Witches day in central city
(Link to Owl house episode For the future here, not a rick role)
Magic and lightning part 1/5: Team building.
Magic and lightning part 2/5 Owl house vs Court of Owls
Update: My send off for the Flash and the Owl house
Another update
Magic and lightning part 3/5 Wittebane sorrows
Magic and lightning part 4/5 improper mindset
Update: Sorry about not posting

Loose ends

12 1 0
By harrisonwellsfan999

Everyone had just learned that the ground they walk on might disappear soon. Everyone was freaking out on the inside because they knew it wouldn't help anything. As if a miracle had happened someone had an idea.

Malcolm: I think I just figured out a way back to the human realm.

Everyone was shocked that he said that. People started calming down as they had hope that they could get somewhere safe.

Luz: What do you mean?

Malcolm: The still force energy that brought us here, it works only for a small number of us. But we could still work with it even if it's limited

Barry: How would we do that?

Malcolm: Well Luz still doesn't have full control over where she goes in regards of location. But she might be able to open a portal if we combine Titans blood with still force. We would just need some, so we're going to need king for this.

Eda: Is that even possible?

Malcolm: Well both can get us to the human realm, so if we can have the still force particles hold a portal for us to go through, I'd have to work out the math to see if it could work but it could work. 

Barry: Maybe, but how would we know where we end up.

Malcolm: I don't know. Luz didn't you say you came out of the portal in the swamp when you were sent back?

Luz: Yeah?

Malcolm: Well how would you have come out of there instead of somewhere else?

Barry: It has an echo.

Malcolm: Exactly, that portal will get us there no problem.

Luz: Then what are we waiting for? Let's do this already.

She puts her hand up and before she could snap. Malcolm stopped her.

Malcolm: Wait, wait this is still just an idea, besides we need to get everyone here. Theres probably people out there hiding.

Luz looks outside and puts her hand down.

Luz: Okay but we need to get everyone out soon. Barry, Mom you two run around the island and bring as many people as you can find back here. We're gonna need concealment stones for everyone, a lot of us will stand out too much. Alright everyone go find more people.

Everyone was off and the illusionists were getting to work on concealment to give everyone humans ears and faces if they could pass for human. Malcolm walks outside and is stopped by Luz.

Luz: Where are you going?

Malcolm: Off to look for people. 

Luz: Just come back, we need you to help with getting back.

Malcolm walks off, but he wasn't going to look for people, he was going to cut some loose ends. He was going after Belos, he was the loose end in all of this, the one who comes back, the one who ruins lives, and a threat if he wasn't deal with. It's time to end this once and for all. He teleports far from the group to draw him out.

(Belos pov) 

Belos had been out more because the Collector was more distracted with his frozen palace. He had been watching the Hexide squad sense they got back. Always in the background planning but never able to do. Until he saw Malcolm alone. He decided that he should take care of him now.

Belos: He's forcing my hand. But this is for the good of his soul.

Belos runs towards the spot where Malcolm was standing.

(Malcolm pov)

Malcolm had went somewhere with no people because no one needed to see this. He stood there for a little waiting for him to take the bait. He had known Belos was watching them but didn't tell anyone because he knew they would put everything they had to going after him. He's a predator, like a shark he goes after prey one by one. Suddenly he comes out from the trees to attack Malcolm and Malcolm whips him with an energy tentacle. 

Belos: Ugh! How did you see me?!     

Malcolm: I didn't I just knew you would take to bait.

Belos: Please, you can still join me. Help me.

Malcolm: Like I said last time, no!

Belos: Then suffer the consequences.

He forms a claw and swings it at Malcolm. But Malcolm teleports the avoid it. Malcolm blasts Belos in the back and he falls. Malcolm picks him up and throws him with his energy tentacles. Belos is coughing and Malcolm walks to him.

Malcolm: What? All that high and mighty talk and you lose so quickly?

Belos stabs Malcolm in his left hand.

Malcolm: Ahh!!

Malcolm blasts him continuously, Belos' body breaks down until it's gone. He did it, he took down Belos. He had some explaining to do but he took him down, he walked back and started bandaging  his hand from the med kit he brought in case he did find people hiding and in case they were hurt. He hides it in an illusion and walks back.

When he got back there were more people around than before. Camila and Barry must have found more people. But shouldn't there be more. He bumps into a man with a devil on his head and wearing a robe.

Malcolm: Ah, I'm sorry.

????: It's fine. Hey you're human.

Malcolm: That means something?

????: No I just know Luz so it's nice to meet another human. I'm Bump.

Malcolm: Well nice to meet you Bump, how do you and Luz know each other?

Bump: I was her principle at Hexide.

Malcolm: Sorry about all this.

Bump: No it's fine, we'd be dead if it wasn't for Luz, and I hear you're the one who came up with a way to save us this time?

Malcolm: I hope so, is everyone here?

Bump: No, the ones that are here are the ones who didn't bend their knees to the Collector. The rest are frozen because of your stunt the other day.

Malcolm: Oh. Man the difference a day make right?

Bump: Yeah. Why don't you go do what you were going to do.

Malcolm: Alright.

Malcolm heads inside to see that all the illusionist were making concealment stones still. Malcolm looks for Luz to tell her that he's ready to help. When he found her she was on the ground looking at something.

Malcolm: What's going on?

Luz: My Palisman came back

Malcolm looks to see a snake in front of Luz. He is confused because he was seeing a snake.

Malcolm: Your what?

Luz: Oh shoot I never told you. I carved an egg from palistrom wood, I wanted my Palisman to pick it's own form and its a long story.

Malcolm: Well that's nice but I need you to get ready, we have everyone we can get.

Luz: Really that's everyone?

Malcolm: The ones that didn't join the Collector, look we need to get out of here. We're low on food, we smell terrible, this Island is going to disappear soon, and I can't shake the feeling we're missing something important. I'm going to go see if it's possible for this to work. But if it doesn't were going to need to look for everyone when we get back.

Luz: Alright, go do that then.

(Mindscape pov)       

Belos: I'm going to get there. This was a risky move but it worked.

Belos stabbed Malcolm in the hand long enough to implant a small amount of himself into Malcolms bloodstream. He rod piggyback on Malcolm. Not able to control him yet, but for now he'll watch what he does, learning as much about his allies as can, and then when he can, he'll attack them. With his new vessel he would be unstoppable.

Writer: Hello sorry I was gone for a little was trying to think of Ideas for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. I thought the Titans blood with still force was a good idea, so I hope you like it too. Also I like to point out that Malcolm was a R&D scientist, so he's not sure that this will work unless he can test it. I hope you've liked the character and have a good day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 93 25
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBq3MwkyU1hozVhFaWfUWsfeyvgPIeFGy The picture cover of the story belongs to Starilunn. (Its basically just the sto...
50.4K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
1.2K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...
1.8K 25 31
[Disclaimer!: I do not own the Owl House or its characters.] The students knew what the "Day of Unity" really was. Their parents didn't believe them...