Demon Coin (Gundam Iron Blood...

By zer0420

There's always two sides to a story. Just as they're two sides to every coin. Despite being the same coin, ne... More

Chapter 1 Iron Blooded
Chapter 2 Amdusias And Barbatos
Chapter 3 The Iron Flower
Chapter 4 The Price Of Living
Chapter 5 Beyond The Red Sky...
Chapter 6 Downtime
Chapter 7 Whaling
Chapter 8 Sakazuki
Chapter 9 The Hands That Protect
Chapter 10 Space Pirates
Chapter 11 The Shoals
Chapter 12 Enjoyment
Chapter 13 Dort Colony
Chapter 14 Fear
Chapter 15 Kudelia's Resolve
Chapter 16 An Unexpected Alliance
Chapter 17 Nightmares
Chapter 18 Earth Arrival
Chapter 19 Death In The Family...
Chapter 20 Balance Of Power
Chapter 21 Vengeance
Chapter 22 A Future Reward
Chapter 23 Tekkadan
Chapter 24 Demon Wings
Chapter 25 In the Midst of Jealousy
Chapter 26 Battle Before Dawn
Chapter 27 Unease Anticipation
Chapter 28 Silent War
Chapter 29 Sovereign Of Mars
Chapter 30 Vidar Rising
Chapter 31 Awakening Calamities
Chapter 32 Stained Wings
Chapter 33 The Hunters of Angels
Chapter 34 Unchained Demons
Chapter 35 Damage Control
Chapter 36 False Charges
Chapter 37 False Assault
Chapter 38 Mourning
Chapter 39 Blood Payment
Chapter 40 The Spark
Chapter 41 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 42 Framing Fire
Chapter 43 Tail Between The Legs
Chapter 45 Last Ditch Effort
Chapter 46 One Final Stand
(Finale) Chapter 47 Unwavering Embers
Epilogue Aftermath
Epilogue#2 Their Promised Place...

Chapter 44 Scapegoat

974 52 25
By zer0420

No one's POV

Tekkadan had finally returned to Mars, but things weren't looking so good. McGillis was stripped of his position in Gjallarhorn and his past as an orphan with no relation to Iznario Fareed had been revealed, meaning his position on Earth is as good as gone. So, everyone had to shuttle down to Mars secretly, luckily the Mars branch of Gjallarhorn was willing to turn a blind eye, so it won't be much of a problem. Currently, Nhazul was with Orga and McGillis on the bridge of the Isaribi, discussing their next move.

McGillis: We certainly can't be optimistic about all this. But to you, Mars is your home ground.

Orga: How could we listen to your orders now?

McGillis: Orders? I thought we teamed up as equals.

Orga: In that case, we aren't equal anymore. With your money and resources, we had a chance of winning. That's why we risked our lives. But if you're counting on just us now, I'll have you obey us.

McGillis: Yes, that's fine. I like the way you do things, too. You believe in nothing but your strength and fight the enemy recklessly.

Orga: We never had any enemies to begin with.

McGillis: Do you not hate those who killed your friends?

Orga: Of course I do. I want to kill each one in the worst way possible. But they became our enemies because of the circumstances.

McGillis: Whether you sought them out or not, enemies will be enemies. We have nowhere to run to now. Only by fighting can we make our way into the future.

Orga: I'm starting to wonder who our real enemy is.

Nhazul didn't say anything, leaning on the wall, still thinking about Hyun's offer.

Nhazul: ...

(Timeskip)

Once everyone managed to get back to Tekkadan HQ they started to figure out where Tekkadan stands. Later on in the day, the CBC news channel was reporting that Tekkadan were actually villains being led by McGillis Fareed instead of being revolutionary heroes.
At their school, Cookie and Cracker were forced to listen to other kids bad mouthing both Tekkadan, as well as their brother. Hearing this, Cracker went to say something, irritated, but was stopped by Cookie.

Cookie: Let's not, Cracker...

Cracker: But...!

Cookie just looked down saddened, tearing up.

Cookie: Let's not...If we fight back, they'll say worse things about big brother...

Cracker: ...

Suddenly, the two felt something pat their heads, looking up to see Faith, smiling at them.

Cookie and Cracker: Miss Faith...

Faith: It's going to be alright, girls

The two of them looked at her tearing up more, as she looked out the window, thinking about both Hyun and Nhazul. Elsewhere, Nhazul, Atra and Mikazuki had went to Sakura's farm to meet up with Kudelia.

Atra: I wanted to see Cookie and Cracker, too...

Sakura: Yeah, they're at school now. You should've told me you were coming.

Suddenly, Atra heard a car pulling up, as it was Kudelia. As she got out, Atra ran up and hugged her.

Atra: I missed you...

Kudelia: Me too.

Atra: Kudelia...

Kudelia: Yes?

Atra: ...

Kudelia looked at Atra confused.

Kudelia: Atra?

Atra: Um... Well... There's something I have to tell you... It's that, well... Nhazul and I...

Kudelia: "Nhazul"? No big bro? That's unlike you.

Atra began to blush intensely.

Atra: We... Um...We're..

Sakura: Mikazuki! Nhazul! Kudelia is here!

Kudelia: Atra?

Atra: I-I'll tell you later. Let's go!

The two walked over to Nhazul and Mikazuki, who were both looking at the flower garden.

Kudelia: Welcome back, Mikazuki, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Yo.

Mikazuki: Hey.

Kudelia: What are you both looking at?

Nhazul: These flowers.

Kudelia: They're...

Sakura: This girl kept tending them whenever she came.

Nhazul: Really?

Mikazuki: Kudelia did?

Kudelia just blushed slightly.

Kudelia: I just did what Miss Sakura taught me.

Mikazuki: I see.

Nhazul: Well, whatever you did, they're definitely beautiful.

Mikazuki: Yeah. They're cute.

Kudelia: ...

(Timeskip)

The media really did a number on Tekkadan's funding, all of their usual clients are now refusing to lend any money to them since they are now known criminals. Even the Admoss Company has stopped receiving funds from Nobliss Gordon, and it will stay that way until Kudelia cuts ties with Tekkadan. Kudelia herself came to Tekkadan HQ to tell Orga this. Now Orga has called a gathering of all of Tekkadan's members.

Orga: Thanks for gathering here. What I have to say is simple. If any of you want to quit Tekkadan, I want you to tell me now.

Everyone looked at him surprised.

Eugene: Orga?

Dante: What the heck, Orga?

Orga: There would be dangers, but I promised to pay well for it. And some day, I'd give you jobs where you wouldn't risk your lives. That was what Tekkadan was supposed to be. But now... I'm sorry, but Tekkadan is far from that now.

Akihiro: Orga...

Orga: I can't give you much severance pay, but...

Orga started but Eugene interrupted him.

Eugene: What the heck are you talking about? We made it here together!

Ride: Yeah, are you going to give up now?

Everyone continued to disagree with Orga, wanting to keep fighting, but Zack spoke up.

Zack: I'm quitting.

Everyone stopped and looked at Zack.

Orga: Zack.

Zack: You've all got brains. Use it! "Don't want to give up"? The results are already out. What do you mean, till the end? The end is already here. A bad end where we all just die...

Hush then grabbed Zack by the collar, annoyed.

Hush: Shut up.

Nhazul: Hush.

Hush looked back at Nhazul.

Nhazul: Drop it. Let him go.

Looking at him, Hush does as he said.

Orga: You all did well for Tekkadan. I won't stop those who want to leave. I want you all to think about it.

Zack starts walking away.

Zack: Forget all this.

A few others start following him as well.

Hush: Hey, Zack!

Orga: Let him.

Hush: Boss...

Nhazul just looked back, seeing all the other members walking away, once again conflicted, which Hush noticed.

Hush: Nhazul?

(Timeskip)

It's later in the night, and currently Nhazul was sitting in the cockpit of Barbatos already connected, paranoid something could happen, and wanted to be ready at any given moment. With him was Atra, who wanted to be with him, sitting on his lap, laying her on his shoulder, cuddled up and covered by a blanket.

Atra: Kudelia was really surprised when I told her...

Nhazul: Told her?

Atra: About us. She was also really happy. She was the only person I told about my feelings for you. She's been cheering me on ever since.

Nhazul: I see...

Nhazul: Where is she, anyway? I didn't see her in your room.

Atra: The engine room with Mikazuki. She went to tell him her feelings for him.

Nhazul: That so...

(Flashback)

Hyun: We don't have to do this.

Nhazul: What?

Hyun: You don't have to fight this fight. I can guarantee at least don't be dragged down with them.

(Present)

Nhazul continued to look conflicted, as he looked down at Atra, contemplating trying to leave with her.

Nhazul: Hey, At-

Atra: Kudelia said something else too.

Nhazul: Hmm?

Atra: She said she'll protect us. Mikazuki, you, me, the baby, everyone...

Hearing this, Nhazul's eyes widened.

(Flashback)

Kudelia: The reason I'm going to Earth is to win the freedom of the Martian people. In the Calamity War 300 years ago, the subdivided nations of Earth were united into 4 economic blocs. Did you know that?

Mikazuki: No.

Kudeila: Oh, I see. Following that, the Outer Spheres like Mars and Jupiter, were divided among the economic blocs and governed by them. The Chryse Autonomous Region came under Arbrau, one of the economic blocs. But with the unfair Trans Planetary Economic Pact from the Pioneer days, people were unjustly exploited for many years there. And the other day, Togonosuke Makanai, the leader of Arbrau, agreed for the first time to hold talks on this issue. My son is to win economic independence for Mars. I believe that it will lead to the happiness of all Martian people.

Suddenly, Atra began clapping, moved by Kudelia's words.

Atra: That was amazing, Kudelia.

Mikazuki: I see. So you're the one who's going to make us happy?

Nhazul: So you're going to help me find a place to belong in this world as well, huh?

Kudelia: Yes, that's my intention.

Nhazul just smiled.

Nhazul: I see.

(Present)

Nhazul: ...

Atra: Nhazul?

Nhazul just smiled, resting his head on Atra's, holding her tightly, thinking about everything he's been through, as he came to his decision.

Nhazul: I'll have to thank her later.

Elsewhere, within the Arianrhod Fleet, Hyun was in Rustal's office, as he received a call from Orga.

Orga: I'm breaking up Tekkadan...

Hyun looked surprised, as Rustal continued to speak.

Rustal: Oh?

Orga: I'll hand over McGillis Fareed and Bael... So...

Rustal: So let you off the hook? I thought you had more guts then that.

Orga: Say what you want... Anyways, we don't have anything to do with this anymore.

Hyun: Well this makes things much easier. I'll go inform Gaeilo and we'll-

Rustal: We need a scapegoat.

Hearing this, Hyun's eyes widened.

Hyun: Huh...?

Orga: A scapegoat?

Rustal: Gjallarhorn's authority has once fallen to the ground. To bring it back up and show the world it's deterrence against crime, taking care of McGillis alone isn't enough. Tekkadan, the Demonic organization that shocked everyone with it's brute force. By having Tekkadan slaughtered by the Arianrhod Fleet, peace in space will be restored.

Hyun: What are you...?!

Orga: No, wait...! If you want to make an example. I, the boss should be enough! I beg of you! They were just following my orders! Kill me however you want! Kill me a thousand time! Cut off my head and hang it it wherever! But please, not them...!

Rustal: You understand that an organization is a collection of individual members. The death of you alone will not erase the crimes of the other members. And neither would we let them go.

Orga: No...

Rustal: Accept this, and wait for your last moments.

Orga: ...

As Rustal ended the call, he looked towards Hyun, seeing him to be extremely irritated and disgusted.

Rustal: I assume you have some words.

Hyun: Oh, I have more then just some words...! They offered to not only to hand over Bael , but also McGillis. As well as that, the leader of Tekkadan has not only offered to disband the organization as a whole, but offer up his life to you as penance. But instead you choose to kill them, to cover up all the corrupt actions you've done!

Rustal just looked at Hyun

Hyun: A Demonic organization? Aren't you the one who instigates a war between two economic blocs to cause trouble for McGillis? An organization is a collection of individual members? Despite them only following orders, those each individual members of the Outer Earth Orbit Regulatory Joint Fleet still choose to follow the orders of McGillis, and yet you spared them, and did nothing. And Iok... Not only was he the cause of the Mobile Armors reawakening, causing the deaths of hundreds of innocent people, he led an entire fleet of ships and not only attacked a shipping company, who not only tried to surrender, but killed dozens of non combatants. That only should call for the death penalty. And what did you do? You put him on house arrest with a fucking slap on the wrist!

Rustal: ...

Hyun: You claim to be someone who works to establish order and peace under Gjallarhorn's domain, but your actions do not match that rhetoric. You're willing to turn a blind eye to the corruption you wish to rid, only if it benefits you to do so. You're just as worse as McGillis.

As Hyun proceeded to leave, Rustal sat back in his chair with a smile.

Rustal's thoughts: Not only self righteous, but strategic thinking, innovation, action., ethical and civic-minded. And not afraid to speak his mind, even towards a high ranking officer. Such fine qualities...

(Timeskip)

Currently within the cafeteria of the Tekkadan base, Orga, Mikazuki, Nhazul, Atra, Kudelia, Hush, Eugene, Chad and Dante were discussing everything Rustal told Orga.

Chad: So we're on the wanted list, huh? We have no where to run to as long as we are who we are.

Eugene: Seems like it. Unless we can become somebody else.

Kudelia: Somebody else...

Kudelia's eyes widened.

Orga: What is it?

Kudelia: Why don't you become somebody else?

Dante: Huh?

Chad: Well, yeah, but...

Eugene: That's impossible.

Kudelia: Maybe on Mars. But on Earth!

Chad: That's it! Mr Makanai.

Kudelia: Yes. Chryse is still Arbrau's colony. Your ID records are managed on Earth at Arbrau. If we can tamper with that data...

Orga: We'd be off the list of scapegoats...

Everyone was then informed that Dexter was able to scrape together some money from old accounts, enough for them to change their IDs.

Orga: We might make it now...If we can make it to Earth with that money and have all our ID records rewritten...

Dante: But what's going to happen to Tekkadan?

Hush: I don't have anywhere else to go...

Mikazuki: That's easy. Where Orga is, is where we belong.

Orga: ...

Eugene: You're right.

Dante: I guess so.

Chad: Even under a different name, we'll still be us.

Orga: Alright. Then let's call Mr Makanai.

Kudelia: I'll call him.

Atra: Kudelia, there's a phone here too.

Kudelia: Thank you, Atra.

Kudelia attempted to use the phone, but soon saw it wouldn't connect.

Kudelia: Huh?

Nhazul: What is it?

Kudelia: There's no connection...

Nhazul: No connection?

Nhazul took the phone and saw Kudelia was right, as he narrowed his eyes.

Nhazul: She's right. All outside connections have cut off. You don't think...

Suddenly, Ride, Akihiro and Lafter ran into the room in a panic.

Ride: Boss!

Orga: Ride, Akihiro, Lafter.

Lafter: We have trouble! It's Gjallarhorn!

Akihiro: We're completely surrounded...

Everyone's eyes widened completely shocked.

Orga: They're here already, huh...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 759 23
REBOOTED; this version of the story will not be updated. The new version is titled 'BOUQUET || BNHA VARIOUS X MALE READER' hanahaki || bnha various x...
4.6K 2K 16
They're two sides to every story. Sometimes three
3.8K 52 22
it's either you hate him and he likes you, or you love him and he hates you, either way, the feeling would always be on sided throughout the multiver...
75.9K 2.6K 34
"Hell is empty... and all the devils are here."~William Shakespeare A daughter of All Might, sounds like a dream come true, not for [y/n] Being quirk...