Forgetful [Yan!Marvel x Child...

By Mx_your_name

Child!Reader x Yandere!Marvel Who would have thought that one of the avengers meeting a child would have chan... More

INFORMATION
Plantonics:
Platonic Yanders: Villains
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
🌟Christmas Special🌟
NINE
More Planotonic Yanders
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

EIGHT

3.4K 71 12
By Mx_your_name

Recap:

Those were the questions without answers that were going through his head per second like it was never going to come to a stop. Just one question needed to be answered for him which was, who were these two people that you were talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name] who exactly is Okaa and Oto-san?" Once Steve calmed down a little bit he asked the question that everyone was just thinking of and wanting to figure it out through [Name].

It took a few seconds before [Name] answered after just looking back at Steve with a blank emotionless face. "They saved me from a thing that... I can't remember what but the thing was hideous and ugly like Mr no eyebrows."

This confused the others even more on what the 'thing' you were talking about was an item? Or is it a person? Guess they'll have to figure that out on their own until now they have to focus on a different topic.

"What did they save you from exactly?" It was Nat's turn to ask a question for the child with Kaburamaru. "It was a big... thing. It was in the forest during the night where there was water floating in the air like magic.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your twin were laughing as you two ran around playing tag in the backyard of your home where your parents were sitting down at an outside table watching you two laugh, making them have a smile on their face.

"Mom look what I- f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠!" The once happy moment turned into a dark and twisted one. The two parents that were watching you two with smiles now had frowns on them laying back on the chairs motionless with blood on their clothes and such.

Your twin that was once running behind you was now laying on the ground with an arm stretched out trying to reach for you in a certain way. Instead of the sun shining brightly it was now raining hard making your clothes soaking wet.

The scene changed again. The three dead body's of your family were now gone but there were 3 gravestones sitting up side by side next to each other. The names read your parents and twin brothers' names all saying 'loving mother/father/brother' on it.

W̴͔̏̕h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜? T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅh̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜m̶̜̍̄ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ō̵̝̭͙̊f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘m̶̜̍̄ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌!

R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝!

R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝?

R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝?

F̷̡͍͔̺̙̊̋͋̕r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜m̶̜̍̄... d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜-

||𝚓リ ||𝚓⚍ ᒲᒷᒷ ̣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When [Name] spaced out again everyone didn't think anything of it as seeing that it was a constant thing that happens time to time but what they didn't suspect is for [Name] to randomly pass out falling out of their chair.

Lucky Vision had fast reflections and as soon as he saw her tilting his body sideways, Vision immediately rushed beside them and caught him before she could fall onto the ground.

Again Bruce had to take them to the clinic to see if everything was ok with them and see what made them pass out all of sudden. After the check up Bruce couldn't find what caused them to pass out like that randomly but still tells Steve and everyone that they should keep a close eye on them just in case if they ever pass out again like what just happened.

The rest of the day Steve stayed beside [Name's] bed that they were laying on not waking up just unconsciously sleeping peacefully like nothing ever could disturb their sleep without a care in the world.

Steve was hoping that they were going to wake up sometime soon but that 'sometime soon' wasn't sooner than he thought but later. That afternoon soon turned to night, Steve was getting really tired. Not only was it night but it was the middle of the night specifically around 11 pm at night everyone probably in bed or trying to go to bed.

But here was Steve still awake waiting for his kid to wake up minutes past by then it was hours, it didn't feel like hours to Steve no of course not it felt like an eternity on waiting for just a small tiny movement to happen and that would make Steve calm down in relief although instead of that happening there was no movement, no waking up, nothing.

The next day came by faster than Steve thought it was, the whole night was just waiting for [Name] to wake up and then- oh that's why it went by it's because Steve passed out from tiredness taking over his body.

When Steve woke up from his nap he expected to see [Name] either awake sitting there confused or not in bed in the kitchen going to get some food but here was [Name] still sleeping peacefully and quietly like they weren't breathing- breathing... HOLY SHIT THEY WEREN'T BREATHING!!

At this Steve quickly got out of the chair beside the bed going over to where [Name] was sleeping, putting two fingers against their neck where the number 13 tattoo was, waiting to feel a pulse or anything at all to show or tell him that she was alive and not dead.

It took about 5 seconds until he felt a slow but constant pulse making him let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Man was Steve overreacting over the smallest and simplest things ever, like not breathing? Friday would have informed someone about it, most likely Steve or Bruce.

He needs to calm down and go get some fresh air, get some food and water for the both of him and [Name] so when they wake up they have some food and a drink waiting for them on the table side bed.

Once Steve stepped into the kitchen the smell of food hit his nostrils walking further into the kitchen sitting down at the kitchen counter where everyone eats. When sitting down Clint was the first one to talk to Steve more like asking him a question.

"Is [Name] awake yet? Or are they still sleeping?" Most of everyone turned their attention to Steve wanting him to answer and some not looking away from what they were trying to act like they weren't interested but they were indeed worried about the small strange snake child that held a place in all of their hearts.

"No, they haven't woken up yet since yesterday. I stayed up last night to see if they would wake up but got nothing in return." Steve replied, trying to fully wake himself up for the day that is heading his way.

The conversation at first was mostly about [Name] related questions but soon was dropping when not wanting to think about anything else but that doesn't mean [Name] still wasn't on any of their minds.

Little did they know....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name]!" Someone was calling your name but you didn't know why and where it was coming from.

"[Name]!" There it was again, that same voice. How do they know your name? Do you know them?

"Look what I found [Name]! It's a squirrel I heard from mom that they collect food for the winter!" They're talking about a squirrel for some reason. The voice sounds somehow familiar.

"That's right Yunjiro they do and if they don't get food then they will be hungry during the winter season." A different voice spoke up this time but it sounded like a woman and older at most.

"Like how we go get hot chocolate so we could stay warm and cool instead of being cold out in the snow." The childish voice said again but about hot chocolate for some reason.

"Mhmm how about you go take [Name] and go play in your guys room? I need to go make some lunch for everyone." With that the woman ushered you and your twin brother Yunjiro out of the kitchen and to both of your guys' rooms.

"Ok Okaa-san! Let's go [Name]!" Yunjiro said, grabbing your wrist and leading you to the both of your rooms to play or color with the amount of papers and color pencils you two have.

'Okaa-san? But that didn't sound like Okaa-san.. but she sounds familiar. Was she my biological mom that Okaa and Otto-san were telling me about?' Your eyes widen in shock from what you were thinking about.

How did you remember something that was a long time ago? Are you starting to remember things and the memory loss is finally coming to an end once and for all? You wanted these questions answered and you wanted the answers now but no one is going to tell you.

Yunjiro kept pulling you along down the hallway soon making it into the room but not before seeing a blur of yellowish white sorta that wasn't fitting in with the coloring inside the room it was in.

"So what do you wanna do this time [Name]? We could color or play with cars or we could play with the new video games that mom and dad got us for our birthday!" Yunjiro went on about what you two could do together to pass the time.

'Birthday? When was our birthday?' Now when Yunjiro mentioned birthday you wondered when it was your birthday and what month and day it was. "When is our birthday again...Yun- Yunjiro?"

When you spoke Yunjiro turned towards you and away from the video game console. "What do you mean it was last week? How do you not remember?" Not saying anything back and just wanting an answer to when your birthday was so you could keep that in mind.

"...it was last week on the 18th of [Month]." With that said Yunjiro turned back to what he was doing before to start play games with you. That was until Yunjiro started talking again.

"Whatever you do, don't trust them. They might look innocent and kind but they aren't that they are completely different from what you think. They were the ones that did it after all...it was always them when something happened." You were confused on what Yunjiro was talking about.

'They did it? Who's they? And what did they do?' Those were more questions that you needed answers for that added on top of the other questions and you will get them one way or the other.

But none the less you had to drop the subject for now until later, because right now was playing video games with your older twin. "Lunch is ready!" Your biological Okaa-san yelled for your twin and you, making you two rush out of the room running towards the kitchen laughing along the way enjoying this moment.

"Whoa whoa whoa slow down you are going to run into someone. And that someone is ME!" Oto-san yelled, picking both of you up and walking towards the kitchen while you and your sibling were in a fit of giggles and laughter.

"Ah I see that the great noble husband found the two charming twins that were running in the hallway where a sign was that says 'no running'." Okaa-san said acting and bowing when saying the 'noble husband' part. "It seems I did...we'll. I don't know about you three but I am hungry!"

When you all said your thanks and blessings you began eating your own food enjoying it while it lasted. "[Name]? Can you promise us one thing and one thing only?" Okaa-San was the first one to speak up ever since all of you started eating lunch.

"What is it..Okaa-san?" You looked up from your plate and at your biological mother whose face was a blur just like your father and brother besides all of their mouths. "Promise me that you won't listen or trust your new- friends... ok?"

Tilting your head in confusion at your mothers anitiatics. "What do you mean not to trust them? They're helping me aren't they?" Your father and mother shared a look at one another that you couldn't tell what it meant while your twin looked down at his hands that were in his lap.

"Just...just don't trust them ok? Don't trust even a word they say, not even a single peep. If you do then-" Your mother stopped her words for a moment trying to be careful of the words that she was going to let out. "You'll be here with us...all the time."

'Be with them? Aren't I already here with them? All the time, like not being able to leave..' That was what went through your head but nonetheless nodded at your mothers words promising that you wouldn't trust them and write it down somewhere so you remember.

For now you wouldn't have to worry about anything yet... until 3 days later is when everything starts in the real world that is. But how would you know that? You're just a 5 year old child with a snake named Kaburamaru who is going to be with you until the end of his life.

As the saying goes till death do us part...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secret:

•You haven't slept in a few years or so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.7K 81
You just graduated and received your doctorate when Tony have you a job in Stark Industry and the Avengers Compound. In the two years you have been t...
16K 556 25
It's an Avengers x female reader story. (this takes place in the first Avengers) Left behind by her birth parents and in the care of an elderly man...
127K 2.8K 32
I USED TO BE A CHILD, WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD. ~a lot has changed. Sometimes our scars aren't physical. While emotional scars aren't visible they...
1.3M 35.5K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...