My captor

By Mksvsp

I had met him 5 years ago for the first time, I didn't know who he was. I didn't know his name. I couldn't ev... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Author's note.
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 10

800 31 9
By Mksvsp

It's been almost twenty minutes and we are still stuck in traffic. I guess sometimes I forget how much traffic there can be.

After going upstairs, I quickly changed into the clothes which Matteo had kept for me which were surprisingly my size. And very comfortable. God where does he buy these comfortable clothes from?

Anyways. Afterwards when I came down, Luca was ready with his suitcase and Matteo just had his phone and a gun in his hand. Which reminded me on my gun and made me go back upstairs to get it.

That was all an hour ago and we are still in the car. We took three cars even though we all could've gotten into one.

Matteo is driving the car I'm sitting in. Luca went inside some other car because he had to go some other place first, something related to someone, I don't know, he did not give proper information but I couldn't care less anyway. And third car is full of guards in case we get an unexpected attack.

Hmm, now that I think about it, maybe three cars were needed.

I turn my head and look at my captor. He is focus on the traffic though. I study him for a while, his sharp jaw, his neck and that hand on the steering wheel. How can someone's hand look so attractive? As fast as I can, I gaze out of the window at the traffic again before Matteo catches me looking at me.

We finally start moving and make our way to the airport.

Neither of us say anything and the silence starts to get on my nerves so I move forward and turn on the radio but again, with my luck, the music blasts making me deaf for the second time today.

I look at Matteo to find him already looking at me. But as soon as I blink, his gaze is back on the road, though I can see the corners of his mouth curling.

One of my favourite songs start playing and I mummer it along with the singer, my shoulders shaking on their own with the beat of the song.

Not soon after we reach the airport but instead of being dropped off at the entrance, Matteo takes the car somewhere else.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, concerned.

But he doesn't answer me and keeps on driving as if I haven't even said anything.

A minute later an airplane comes into my view and my brows furrow. Hold on. The car comes to a stop before it and Matteo gets out first, coming over to my side to open the door while my gaze is stuck on the airplane.

A frown forms on my face when I turn to look at him.

"Private plane?" I ask in shock.

He nods as I get out of the car. One of the guard goes over to the back of the car and gets out Matteo's suitcase which is quite similar to cabin luggage. Actually it is cabin Luggage.

He did say that he would be dropping me off but I thought to the airport, not to goddamn Chicago!

Silently, he and I walk towards the plane and I clutch my purse tightly as it has the gun in it. I can hurt Matteo with the gun and he, himself, already knows so but still he chose to give me the gun. This man is seriously something else. How could he trust me? I could kill him in his sleep for fucks sake! How could he be so careless?

Thank god for him that he trusted the right person and not the wrong one otherwise I would've killed him so fucking back.

A blue sports car comes into view and Luca gets out of it, taking out his luggage before waving at us--or rather me--and coming towards our way. We all go inside the flight together.

There are beige single sofa like seats in the plane, facing each other and bendable table between each. On the other side of the flight there are actual beige sofas with pillows on them.

With a sign, I put my handbag down on one of the chairs and plop down on the chair opposite to it. But Matteo comes into view who picks up my purse and sits down, holding the purse in his hand.

The staring contest starts again but before it can go far, I move my gaze away from him and look out the window.

After a while the plane starts to take off, the ups and downs making my stomach tingly. God, I can't wait to reach Chicago.

Honestly cannot wait to reach Chicago, I miss my siblings a lot. Especially Mia and my little cat Luna. Ugh, Luna. The day I was going over to have brunch with my family, they had Luna and I was suppose to pick her up.

Mia missed Luna and wanted her for a week before we met for brunch again and I let her have Luna for a week because honestly? It's way too hard to say no to Mia.

And thank fuck that I did because otherwise Luna would've been alone in my apartment, hungry and wondering where the fuck I was.

"Ella," Matteo calls me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" He asks politely and I eye him for second.

I still do not know what to think of this guy but one thing I can say for sure is that he hasn't been rude to me yet--except for the kidnapping, of course. Or yelled at me or have gotten mad in anyway. He seems to have himself in control and honestly.. it hurts me to say this but I admire him for that.

"Depends," I finally reply to him. "What all is available?"

He seems to think about it for a moment before calling over an air-hostess and asking for a menu.

"Here, this is all thats available currently," He says as he hands me the menu.

I see through it thoroughly and hope I haven't missed a thing.

There are a lot of things on a menu but thats to be expected i guess since this is a private jet and all that shit. Out of everything in the menu, the snacks section catches my most attention and anyone watching me read it right now must think that I'm reading some legal document or some important terms and conditions shit.

Finally I glance up from the menu only to find Matteo already watching me. He has an amused expression on his face as he watches me and my brows furrow in confusion but I ignore it. He seems to be amused at me a lot.

"I'll have the french Cheese potato chips--actually I will have two of those and I will have cup noodles." I order and Matteo slightly nods. He is about to say something but I cut him off. "And I'd like some Chocolate Chip ice cream too and maybe some red wine." He nods again, a little surprise filling his eyes.

He calls over the air-hostess.

"Yes, sir?" She asks in a professional tone.

"My fiancé here," he begins and my stomach gets this feeling at what he just introduced me as,  "would like two packets of the french cheese chips, one cup noodle, Chocolate chip ice cream and some red wine." He orders the air-hostess.

She nods and starts to walk away but I stop her.

"Yes, ma'am?" She asks.

I hesitate for a moment before continuing. "I would like to get the chips and the chocolate chip ice cream along with red wine first if that won't be of too much trouble." I request politely.

She smiles softly before nodding and going away.

Now I look at the guy sitting in front of me and narrow my eyes at the slightest.

"I have a name. You do not have to introduce me as your 'fiancé' to everyone--or anyone for that matter." I state.

He nods. "Yes, indeed, you do though I'd much rather introduce you as my wife but thats not possible just yet now, is it?"

I maintain eye contact with him to see if he is joking and I see nothing but seriousness in his eyes.

Closing my eyes for a moment, I take a breathe before opening my eyes again and looking at this creature in front of me.

"Why do you even like me?" I ask, I genuinely ask, my voice low.

But as if on cue, the air-hostess comes and hands me the two packet of chips with a glass of red wine and some ice cream.

Trying to forget about everything else, I focus on the things that's in front of me right now.

I open the packet of chips and eat a few before taking one chip and putting some chocolate chip ice cream on it.

Just as I'm about to put it inside my mouth, Luca comes over with a grimace on his face. "What the fucking fuck are you doing, Ella?" He practically screams.

"Luca," Matteo warns, his tone dark.

Luca shakes his head. "No, I don't care if you'll kill me but I cannot stand by and watch this happen." He says over-dramatically as he turns to look at me, still wide-eyed and I think he's doing that on purpose. I reframe myself from smiling or laughing.

"If you eat that, I am never talking to you ever again, Ella," he threatens and I put the chip in my mouth. He over dramatically gasp and puts a hand over his heart before turning to Matteo. "Did you see that?! Nah man you ain't marrying her after this."

If only.

I roll my eyes before taking one more chip and putting one more ice cream on it. While Luca is blabbering to his brother, I stand up and put the one chip this in his mouth to stop him from talking.

He starts chewing it and a spark goes up inside his eyes.

He smiles an apologetic smile. "On second thought. Marry her as soon as possible."

Matteo looks at me and signs slightly. "If it were in my hand, I'd marry her right here, in this place at this second," he admits.

Luca completely ignores what Matteo says or maybe he actually didn't hear him as he takes more of my chips and put my chocolate ice cream on it.

"This combination is actually good and now probably one of my favourite." He admits, taking two chips in his mouth.

I scowl at him. "Alright now. Go back to your
seat, this is my food." I don't like sharing my food with others. At fucking all. In fact I hate it.

"Just 'cause I gave you one chip to shut your mouth, doesn't mean you can have all my chips and ice cream." I glare at Luca now who smiles at me innocently before grabbing the cup of ice cream and both the packets of chips and running away.

"I-" I'm speechless. "That fucker just stole my food!" I almost yell before going behind him to get my food back.

He is on the other side of the airplane, on the sofa, his arms and legs spread out and my food on the table in front of him. As he sees me approach, he picks up both the ice cream and Chips, moving away.

Though he can't run away far since the end of the airplane is where the pilot is but Luca does something that's really unexpected. He enters the restroom and locks himself in there. My eyes widen before I angrily go towards the restroom and bang my fist on the door.

"Give me my food back Luca!" I hiss, demanding. Beside me Matteo comes and I continue banging my fist before Matteo takes ahold of them.

My heart beats a bit faster for some reason as he touches my wrists. The corner of his mouth tilts up as he can probably feel my pulse being very fast.

He bends down a bit so he is in eye contact with me. "If you love chips and chocolate chip ice cream this much, I will open a whole store full of it only for you." He whispers. "Now stop hurting your hands by banging on this door."

My scowl deepens and an amused expression takes place on his face. "Listen here and listen good," I start, jabbing a finger in his chest. "Your little brother stole one of my favourite thing to eat, hell one of my favourite thing on earth and I want it back." My voice shutters a little before continuing. "Though I want that store, too." I say, my voice making me seem little.

Matteo hand comes up and he gently removes a strand of my hair away from my face. He looks at my face for a moment before calling over the air-hostess and ordering two more packet of chips and chocolate chip ice cream for me.

He then leads me towards our seat and we sit down, my purse again going back into his hands.

I drown my wine down in one go with it leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Can I get one more glass of wine?" I request the air-hostess as she drops off my chips and another bowl of ice cream. But before she can reply, Matteo dismisses her.

"You're not getting another glass." Matteo declares and before I can protest, he cuts me off and continues. "You're very lightweight, two glasses of that wine could get you tipsy."

Fucks sake he is right. I am lightweight and I should not have more.

So instead of ordering one more glass of wine like I was going to, I start having my chips with ice cream. A minute later I hear the restroom door open and Luca gets out of it. He winks at me playfully before sitting back on his original place and reading a book. I ignore him and focus on my chips and ice cream.

After eating it, I start to get a little sleepy and I don't know when but eventually I drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.1K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
591K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
89.3K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
562K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...