Forgotten (Hazbin HotelXFemal...

Od Miss_PV

*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was b... Více

Chapter 1: Hell
Chapter 2: Valentino
Chapter 3: Radio Demon
Chapter 4: Happy Hotel
Chapter 5: Advertisement
Chapter 6: A New Fresh Start
Chapter 7: Unexpected Affection
Chapter 8: A new friend?
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Growing Obsession
Chapter 11: Distraction
Chapter 12: The mistake that will change everything
Chapter 13: A slight taste of your madness
Chapter 14: The part of the deal
Chapter 15: Unexpected Twist
Chapter 16: Mind Games
Chapter 17: Indulging on Love at Last
Chapter 18: It's time
Chapter 19: The Summoning
Author's Note!
Another AN
Final AN
Chapter 20: Wrath
Chapter 21: Sanity goes sayonara
Chapter 22: To Forgive

Prologue

14.5K 266 119
Od Miss_PV

Everybody knows that there are 7 archangels of God. But what if there was another one?

She was the younger sister of Michael and Lucifer. She was not known, for God punished her to be not so. She was erased to all history of the angels and her name shall not be spoken in thy Kingdom. 

Her crime was still unknown to anybody other than God himself and the sinner herself. 

Her name is (Y/N). 

Not too long after the bloody rebellion of her oldest brother, Lucifer, (Y/N) was tasked to eliminate a newborn mortal child. A child that Lucifer himself declared will become the destroyer of their father's legacy and every creation he made. 

As God's closest and obedient angel and warrior, (Y/N) was tasked with ceasing the existence of the mortal child to prevent further disaster. 

For the very first time in her existence, (Y/N) felt something that she should not have. Hesitation and doubt soon became Guilt. (Y/N) was completely consumed by it as she look at her bloodied hand. 

The cries of the mortal mother echoed in her ears as she step away from the cradle of a once lively child. An innocent child. 

(Y/N) majestic white wings flutter shakily as she immediately flew away from the home of a once happy family.

She accomplished her father's order, yet she felt so betrayed. In both from her almighty father and herself. She could not believe it. How could she doubt her father's decision? The mightiest of them all? Her creator? But why must she do so something cruel? 

With a shaky breath, (Y/N) glanced at her white wings that all of her siblings adored and look up to. It symbolizes her pureness, but is she still one? She felt something. Something she should not have. These mortal feelings should have never existed within her. It is a crime. A great sin as an angel. Only mercy must be shown.

And another one consumed her. Anger... Hatred.

No. She must not feel this. No. No. No. NO!

She froze as she felt someone stand behind her. With widened eyes, she look at the triplets behind her. Her younger siblings. Sariel, Osriel, and Nariel. These three shouldn't be here. They must not know what happened to her. Never. She is their older sister. She must remain a good role model.

"Brother and sisters. You shouldn't be here" (Y/N) utter softly as she goes back to the angel they all know. A calm, collected, and kind sister. 

Surprised, (Y/N) watches as her siblings run towards her and hug her taller form.

"Don't be afraid, sister! Father will not know about it" 

"We won't tell anyone, we promise" 

"All will be fine, sister. Don't worry" 

The triplets sadly stated. They know. They know her sin. But they promised that they will tell no one. Not even their father. Everything will be fine. Yes, all fine.

But unknown to her, smiles so unfamiliar yet chilling crept on her siblings' lips as they buried their faces in her body. 

•••••

You will be cast out. No. Why? Why?! 

"This can't be... Why? You three promised...WHY?!" You cried out as two armored angels grab both of your hands. Your legs gave up and your knees hit the ground. 

You watch the triplets cry with crocodile tears as Gabriel sadly looks at you. An order from your father was sent to Gabriel and now he's acting upon it. 

"I'm sorry, sister. I- I also don't want this... I'm so sorry" Gabriel, your little brother cried softly as he looks at you but remain standing and far from you. 

"NO! I will not let any of you cast our sister out! Let go of her!" Camael screamed as she desperately tried to reach you while being restrained by 4 armored angels. 

You look at your little sister crying over you and repeatedly calling your name. Your other siblings were outside the council room for they're not allowed inside while your judgment was being read. After all, everyone knew they would all try to stop your judgment. You are their darling older sister. Everything they knew was taught by you. None of them will be able to let you go so easily. 

But Gabriel... can't disobey. No, he must not. He does not want any of this either. He doesn't want to lose another sibling. But he has no choice. 

"Michael... bring me, Michael! Gabriel, please! Call Michael! Please Gabby call him for me. At least one last time, let me see and talk to Michael. Gabby-

"No. I'm sorry sister, but the judgment of father has been done. No one can go against it, not even brother Michael. Forgive me sister but... g-goodbye" Gabriel tightly shut his eyes while tears stream down as the armored angels drag you out.

"N-noo!" Camael screamed.

You saw your siblings being restrained by armored angels and making sure none of them will reach you, not even the feathers of your wings. 

"F-father please... I beg of you. Please, Forgive me! Please, don't do this to me!" You cried out as the angels look at you blankly. They have let you go as you stand on a cliff. Tears stream down from your eyes as you look in front of the gates of heaven. Waiting for your father to show himself and forgive you.

The angels didn't utter a word but stepped forward towards you. 

Your eyes shift to them in fear. You have never felt fear before. Not to anyone but to your father. Now, you also feared low-ranking angels. You're the mightiest and strongest angel in this kingdom. Your power is even above Michael. Why? Why?!

Your cries stopped and you smiled in disbelief.

Your own siblings. Your own brother and sisters betrayed you. What a joke. What a great joke! 

You closed your eyes and spread your wings and hands accepting your fate already. 

"Goodbye... father" 

•••••

You weakly force yourself to go out from the hole you have made after falling to who knows how high. 

You kneeled and breathe heavily as you observe the place you are currently in. Blue sky, grass, dirt, and trees. You are now in the mortal world- Earth. 

A pained groan came out of you as you shakily spread your wings out. It's still full white. Symbolizing you are still an angel. Not a fallen one. Not yet. 

You sighed in relief. Your father gives you mercy for that you are thankful. 

"Oh, sister~" Your eyes narrowed angrily. You summoned your holy sword and tries to whip it to your oh-so-loving sister. But you overestimate yourself. You winced in pain from your hand as your powerful weapon hit the grass.

Sariel giggled sickly sweetly as she look at your vulnerable and weak state.

"You look so pathetic, older sister" Nariel grinned and you glared at her.

"You will pay for your crime, you vain children-

"And what? who will make us PAY for it, sister? Is it Michael? Gabriel? Oh! Is it Father?" Osriel mocked you and you look at them in disbelief.

"Don't you feel scared? I can destroy the three of you-

"Please~! You can't even lift your own weapon, sister. Don't embarrass yourself any further" Osriel said as he rolled his eyes at you.

"You... You three promised me! What did I even do for you guys to hate me so much? I've done nothing but care for every single of you! This is how you repay me? By betraying me?!" You yelled in anger and the three giggled at your outburst. Obviously unfazed.

"We have never seen you so messed up, sister. This is so entertaining!" Sariel smiled sickly sweet and you glared at her.

"Ah-ah! That feeling is a sin, sister! How could you feel that? Father will be disappointed- oh wait! You are already a disappointment, HAHAHA!" Osriel laughs at you mockingly and you clench your hands into fists until they draw blood. 

"You will pay for this..." You uttered coldly and the triplets laugh.

"Osriel, Sariel, we do not have enough time. Gabriel will notice our absence if we don't go back now" Nariel reminded her brother and sister. The two nodded and then approach you while summoning their own holy weapons.

You narrowed your eyes at them, a sick unfamiliar feeling appeared within you.

"What are you trying to do? Stay away from me!" You demanded but were unheard as the triplets tackled you to the ground. 

Nariel sat behind your back making sure you won't be able to get up as Osriel and Sariel kneel on both of your sides while grabbing your wings. Your eyes widened in fear.

"You three... you can't do this. Father let me have them! You are not allowed to do this!" You warned them desperately but the triplets only giggled wickedly at your miserable state.

"Oh~ Don't worry, sister. Father won't be able to know about this. As a matter of fact, he is not watching us right now. You see this~?" Nariel showed you a glowing orb in front of you.

You eyed the orb in disbelief. The orb of forgotten. It's one of the sacred collections that only the right hand of God was allowed to access. None of the angels are allowed to have it. 

"How did you get that?" 

"We have our ways with it. That, of course, will remain a secret" Nariel smirks at you and you try to wiggle yourself away from her.

"No. No. Stop! This is the end for you sister. Not only you will be forgotten, but will also be reincarnated as a mortal! From the highest among angels to the lowest creature Father ever created" Nariel stated as she grabs the back of your head and brings her face near to you.

"We will not allow you to be a fallen like our rebellious oldest brother, sister (Y/N). Because we all know there's a possibility that you'll be able to go back if we let you have your pretty wings~ That will be not good for us, don't you think?" She grins.

"I won't forget this, Nariel. I swear to our Father's name, I won't and I'll make sure you all will pay for it" You spat in anger as she smirks.

"I don't think so" 

A blood-curdling scream came out of you as Sariel and Osriel throw your cut bloodied wings in front of you. You wiggled desperately to get away and crouch in pain but Nariel didn't allow you to do so. She laughs loudly as she summoned her own holy sword and brings it up above her head using both of her hands.

The orb now lay on your back and the other siblings hold you down to make sure you stay still so Nariel won't miss breaking the orb as she stabs her sword in you.

"Goodbye, Sister~" 

One last scream echoed through the forest and three holy beings flew back to the holy kingdom, leaving nothing but ashes.

To be continued~

[A/N: English is not my native language so don't expect a lot from me. Especially with them fancy words :<

I also added my OCs so you know, not everything from Hazbin Hotel will be thoroughly followed. So yeah, that's all.

Oh yeah, any of the pictures here are not mine, especially Hazbin Hotel. The pictures were all taken from google or pinterest. You know what I mean.

So, that's all for now, Adios~!]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.2K 145 8
You are a deer sinner and Vox's assistant. He casts you away while you are in heat and you end up stumbling upon the Hazbin Hotel. This is not ocxala...
22.5K 846 10
"My fucking french fry!" "Suck it bitch." °•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•° Adam was beaten to the point he fell towards the mortal plan. Now he lives 'temp...
210K 5.5K 28
[DISCLAIMER! HORRIBLY SLOW UPDATES] ❝ 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝�...
666K 19K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...