Rocky , Fifi and the Family...

By ShamiyaQazi

Sequel of Rocky and Fifi . Rocky and Fifi were living their dream life with their children's , from... More

author's note .
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 20

132 6 22
By ShamiyaQazi

I'm very scared. What's going to happen now? Salee asked. Why are you scared? Just be prepared to get your asses whopped, nothing more.

Azu "You are going to tell everything to Aunty," Lisha said. "Darling, why should I say it was your plan?" Azaan replied. "She's your mother, so I understand," Belle replied.

Exactly; she's my mother. She'll just beat me and blame me. Don't do this, girls. Azaan said.

There she is, Azaan, are you ready? "You tell her what we have told you, and we will cry, so she will believe us," Lisha said. 

Reena was sitting in the living room with everyone else; they had just had dinner and were settling down to have a cup of tea. Rafi looked at Salee and glared at her; he understood that she had gone for dinner.

Oh my god, minions, how are you? Rashid waved at them; they were now exchanging looks with each other. Everyone is here; what are we going to do? Azaan whispered. 
Daughter, what happened to your hair? Where have you been? Ares asked as he looked at his messed-up daughter. "It's nothing, papa; I'm fine; do not worry," Belle said as she smiled at him.

Mummy ? "I want to talk to you," Azaan said. "Abhi nahi, I'm busy right now," Reena replied. Look, it's important. "We have been attacked, and you have no idea how we have saved our lives," Azaan said.

 What happened? Where were you all at this time? Rocky asked. "We went on a dinner; the girls were invited on a dinner by that evil Divya; she welcomed us happily and then ambushed us; she has invited her relatives to beat us; look at them and how they have been hurt," Azaan said and pointed at the girls.

Reena removed her slipper and threw it at Azaan, telling him to stop lying and be honest. "What have you done this time?" Reena asked as she went near him,

"I've done nothing, oh women, this time I swear I've done nothing," Azaan said and ran towards Raabi. "Phuphi, you've got to save me!" Azaan pleaded. 

Raabi quickly stood in front of him and covered him. "Reena, don't beat him; let him talk." "Don't beat my son," Raabi said. 

What have you done? "Be honest, or I won't let your phuphi protect you," Rashid said. "Girls, open your mouth and use your scissors tongue; I'm not going to take the bait," Azaan said.

What is going on? Zulfi asked. "Nothing; I'll tell you everything honestly," Lisa said.

But why did you all go to the dinner? Rocky asked. Rocky, the question is: "Why is a woman around our age inviting our kids to dinner?" Who is she, and what does she want? Raabi asked.

I don't know; she just wanted a part in the business, which I gave her already, Rocky replied.

Rafi was looking at his mother. She needs more than that, Salee replied, having tears well up in her eyes.

Rafi said immediately, "Salee, shut up and head back to your room." "No, bhai, I can't ignore this; I can't let this happen," Salee said while crying. 

Faraaz was confused, and he looked at Rafi with a questioning look: "What's going on here?" What do you mean, Salee? Rocky asked.

Nothing, dad; she's just being an attention seeker. Go back to your room now! Rafi said it firmly.

Zulfi just covered her face as she understood what was going to happen next. Shut up Rafi, shut up Rocky stopped him and walked towards Salee. 

What is it, darling? You know you can talk to me? Rocky asked. Mom, do something! Rafi whispered, "Raf, I trusted you, and you broke it; I can't do anything now." Zulfi replied.

Azzy went near Rafi and asked, "What have you done?" Mamu, you have to do something. If Dad knows that we know about Divya's issue, he'll be devastated. Rafi whispered. 

I told you to never involve children in your problems. Azzy said in a disappointed voice to Fifi. What's happening here? Are you all hiding something? Mahi asked.

"Daddy, you cannot do this." "I won't let you do this," Salee said. "Darling, I'm doing nothing." "What are you saying?" Rocky asked in a concerned voice. 

"You cannot divorce our mother, and you cannot marry Divya," Salee replied. Everyone was gasping, and Rashid and Raabi were completely shocked.

Mehran looked at him in delusion and azzy-faced palmed himself. "What?" Rocky asked in a higher tone, 

Who said that? I have nothing to do with Divya. I would never cheat on your mother; that's not how I am. "Who fed you these lies?" Rocky asked as he looked at Zulfi.

"Take the blame, take the blame," Azzy said slowly, pushing Rafi further. Zulfi quickly held him and pulled him back, saying, "Shut up, you don't know anything; if your father asks, I told you, and you told Salee, you are going to say the truth," Zulfi said.

"Be smart; don't be like Mother India," Azzy said. "I can't be selfish like this brother; no, they are my children's," she replied. 

Mom, don't do this. You didn't say anything about dad cheating; that's not true. You told me about Divya; you didn't blame him. Let me handle this. Rafi said.

"This isn't a lie; Divya came here and threatened Mom; she gave you a bracelet that had her and your names engraved on it; I confronted Divya tonight; she agreed and said you told her that you were getting a divorce," Salee said.

That's bullshit. I'm not with her; she's lying, and whoever told you that I'm with her is lying. As well, darling, don't trust anyone. They're telling you this because of their own insecurities. Rocky said. 

Dad, don't do that, Rafi said and walked forward; do what? Rocky asked. "Don't call out my mother indirectly; this isn't the right thing to do," Rafi said.

Rocky warned him to stay out of this. If you keep doing this again and again, I won't stay out of this; this is about my mother, Rafi said.

"Your mother shouldn't have involved you in this in the first place; I tried my level best to prove her and explain, but I can't change her mentality, and I won't allow her mentality to turn my kids against me," Rocky said.

We are standing here, have some shame; "she's your wife," Mehran said. "I can't control it; it's done now, and I can't control it anymore," Rocky said.

Mom didn't tell us anything; I suspected it, and I shared it with Salee; nothing else. "You are misinterpreting it," Rafi said.

Don't forget, I'm your father; you cannot fool me. Only your mother knew about the bracelet Rocky replied.

Rocky "These are kids they don't know what they say." "Talk in private with Zulfi and clear it out," Rashid said.

"Bhaijaan, there's nothing to talk about; it's the same as always, no difference," I said. "I'll talk to her, she'll tell our kids again, and then I'll be the bad guy." "I'm a man who's cheating on their mother; I've ruined their mother's life; I've not been good to their mother; I am the bad person here," Rocky said. 

Ae enough Haan, calm down, don't go out of your aukaat, and stop overthinking. Don't act like you don't know Fifi; we all know how she is. Ares said.

"Yes, she'd never do this," Rashid said. Bhai, then what is this? Rocky asked.

This is your fault; you allowed and gave access of your wife and kids to an outsider women; she plagued it; you cannot blame anyone; the only person who is at fault is Divya! She did give you a bracelet, she threatened Zulfi, she befriended your children, and she accepted tonight that she wants to marry you, so she is the only bad guy here. Don't act like idiots and get fooled by a whore.

My sister is not like that she has suffered, you know it very well, and your children had never even sensed it ever. My Fifi would never tell anything to the kids; there might be a situation where she had to, or else she'd never, Raabi said firmly. 

Zulfi just looked at Raabi; after a long time, she felt that someone really had her back. Rocky was quite, and he tried to think about what Raabi just said.

This is your wife; she'd do anything for you; don't lose your mind; you are a very wise man. Rashid said. 

"Kaika wise bewakoof hai yeh, itna bewakoof akhir koi hosakta apne hi chahne walo ko galat samajhta hai," Reena said angrily. 

I don't want to say this, but I think you need to hear it. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping, but your problem is that you grew up alone on the streets; unfortunately, your mother wasn't around for long, and you never had the security and love of the family; you were never unconditionally loved by anyone.

     Now that you have a woman who loves beyond limits, so much that her  own self-respect and dignity mean nothing infront of you, it's very hard for you to adapt because you can't give that love back, but at least try; don't just take it for granted that the other person here has a heart too, Ares said. 

I'm trying my level best, I don't know what i should do to make you all believe that I love her the most! Rocky said.

You don't have to prove anything, just be understanding and trust her, and believe this that she'd never do wrong to you, Rocky it's very hard to find a good women, when you have found her protect it on any cost, Rashid said.

Excuse me, zulfi said and walked out of the living room and headed to her bedroom,

Look she just walked away, Rocky said.  She's human, what you have said earlier it was very hurtful let her vent! Treat her as a human, ares said angrily and joined his hand in front of him.

I'll check on her, ares said and followed her, dad, listen to me I'll tell you what mom said to me, she said i know your father, he'd never cheat on me, but I don't trust that women, Rafi said.

Ares followed her to the terrace, he saw zulfi sitting on the couch, area quitely walked and sat next to her,

Why did you walked away ? Ares asked, I was feeling nauseous so I  came here for fresh air zulfi replied.

He's just an Idiot, ares replied. I know it and i don't feel bad anymore, it's typical him zulfi replied.

Oh that's new, what have you manifested? Ares asked.

It's been decades he cannot change himself, but i can ignore it , zulfi said.

That's a new vibe what have gotten into you, where's my bechari Fifi Ares asked.

Arey Roz ka hai yaar, this is life, ab sab chalta hai, aur I know this is his mind not his heart he realises it late zulfi replied.

He's toxic ares replied. He's my love zulfi replied.  Yaar talk to him nicely, acche se I know he'll understand and you guy's would be good, ares said.

Are you ready for the wedding? Zulfi asked, I am after looking at you I'm also manifesting ares said and laughed.

****************************

Mere baccho tumhari maa ke alawa Mera guzaara kahin nhi hai, kabhi nahi chorne wala hu mein Zulfi Javed Merchant ko Rocky said as he pulled is kids in hug.

Hayee mashallah, abki baar ek aur beti ho toh family complete ayeza said in excitement.

Reena who was looking at them in awe immediately looked at ayeza in shock who just realised what she had said.

Ayeza ? Rocky and mahi asked in unison.  Rafi faced palmed himself .

Arrey arrey mazak karri hu mein  ayeza quickly said to cover up,

Rocky went infront of her and looked at her suspiciously, arrey Bhai woh excitement mein kuch bhi keh diya mazak karri thi ayeza said.

*******"************

You are what? Ares asked and smiled at her, yeah I can't drink sorry you can take Rocky to drink with you ! Zulfi replied.

Does he knows, no I don't think he does, because if he did he wouldnt react like this ares replied.

I don't know how to tell him, zulfi asked. Simply just tell him, ares replied.

I don't how he's gonna react zulfi asked. To find out you have to tell him ares said.

Can I talk to you ? Rocky asked from behind. Ares looked at him and nodded, I need to check on my princess, she was on awar tonight, ares said and walked out side.

Rocky walked and sat next to her,
What do you wanna talk about ? Zulfi asked.  Rocky placed his hand on her belly and looked at her, really" ? Rocky asked.

Who told you ? Zulfi asked. Doesn't matter, are you really? Rocky replied. Zulfi just nodded.

When did you found out ? Rocky asked. Few days ago zulfi replied.
What do you feel about this ? Zulfi asked as she held his hand.

I don't know, this is unexpected, but this is very important, Rocky said and smiled at her.

What do you mean you don't know, don't you want this? Zulfi asked.

Areey I absolutely want this but, let's be practical, we know what was your health last time, and doctor said we should never, I can't put you on risk, no Rocky said.

It's been year's I'm fine now, Rafi took me to doc, she said everything is fine, zulfi replied.

I'd love to have another child, but not on that risk, you are very important for us, we can't put your health on risk, Rocky replied.

So what are you suggesting? Zulfi asked. We'll check okay and if there's any slight complications then will take the next step Rocky said.

I'd never do that, Zulfi said and pushed him, arrey don't get emotional here, be practical we already have 3 kids, Rocky replied.

I won't do that, never zulfi said. You'll risk your life haa ? Now who's being selfish? Rocky asked.

I cannot even imagine doing that, don't ever say that word zulfi said.

We'll check with the doctors then will discuss about this, Rocky said.

Are you happy or not ? Do you want it or not ? Zulfi asked.

I'm happiest, and i definitely want it, but I won't let you risk your own life for this baby, Rocky said.

Everything is going to be okay, zulfi replied.

Rocky nodded and pulled her in hug.

You know I'm a fcking idiot, don't take my ill words on your heart, you know what's in my heart, and about Divya, I'll deal with her properly how dare she influenced my daughter, Rocky said.

And your daughter in law zulfi replied.

They are in shock right now, ayeza blabbered everything in excitement Rocky said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 140 14
first for realz story like what title says i dont own u or resident evil lots of random stuff like drabblez n whatnot no nsfw :)
10.8K 946 58
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
19.5K 493 7
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ғᴀɴ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ . ɪᴛ's ᴀɢᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴏғ ᴍᴀʜᴀʙʜᴀʀᴀᴛ . ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀʀʏ , ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜ...
7.9K 490 18
Lily's dream was to always be with Rahul all throughout her life, Rahul's was the same too but the only difference, was she wanted to be with him as...