Demon Coin (Gundam Iron Blood...

By zer0420

There's always two sides to a story. Just as they're two sides to every coin. Despite being the same coin, ne... More

Chapter 1 Iron Blooded
Chapter 2 Amdusias And Barbatos
Chapter 3 The Iron Flower
Chapter 4 The Price Of Living
Chapter 5 Beyond The Red Sky...
Chapter 6 Downtime
Chapter 7 Whaling
Chapter 8 Sakazuki
Chapter 9 The Hands That Protect
Chapter 10 Space Pirates
Chapter 11 The Shoals
Chapter 12 Enjoyment
Chapter 13 Dort Colony
Chapter 14 Fear
Chapter 15 Kudelia's Resolve
Chapter 16 An Unexpected Alliance
Chapter 17 Nightmares
Chapter 18 Earth Arrival
Chapter 19 Death In The Family...
Chapter 20 Balance Of Power
Chapter 21 Vengeance
Chapter 22 A Future Reward
Chapter 23 Tekkadan
Chapter 24 Demon Wings
Chapter 25 In the Midst of Jealousy
Chapter 26 Battle Before Dawn
Chapter 27 Unease Anticipation
Chapter 28 Silent War
Chapter 29 Sovereign Of Mars
Chapter 30 Vidar Rising
Chapter 31 Awakening Calamities
Chapter 32 Stained Wings
Chapter 33 The Hunters of Angels
Chapter 34 Unchained Demons
Chapter 35 Damage Control
Chapter 36 False Charges
Chapter 37 False Assault
Chapter 39 Blood Payment
Chapter 40 The Spark
Chapter 41 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 42 Framing Fire
Chapter 43 Tail Between The Legs
Chapter 44 Scapegoat
Chapter 45 Last Ditch Effort
Chapter 46 One Final Stand
(Finale) Chapter 47 Unwavering Embers
Epilogue Aftermath
Epilogue#2 Their Promised Place...

Chapter 38 Mourning

1.1K 55 25
By zer0420

No one's POV

Following the deaths of Naze Turbine and Amida Arca, a funeral service was arranged on Saisei. As Orga, Akihiro , Norba, Eugene and Ride attended, Nhazul stayed with Atra, as he, Hush and Mikazuki helped look after the babies, as they were all crying.

Atra: Just a second now. Your mommies will be back soon.

Hush: Atra! This one is peeing!

Atra: My hands are full. Change her diaper.

Atra: Huh? But she's a girl!

Atra: She's cute, isn't she? Hurry up and change the damn dipper!

As Nhazul was holding one of the babies who was somehow sleeping, another one crawled up to him, crawling up onto his lap. Nhazul looked her, as she smiled happily at him, surprising him.

(Flashback)

Atra: B-Babies are , uh, great, huh?

Nhazul: Yeah, they are.

Atra: Yes! Babies are cute, aren't they?

(Present)

Seeing how pure and carefree the baby girl was, made Nhazul smile,

rubbing her face. As he did, Atra looked back and noticed this, smiling as well.

(Timeskip)

It's been a few days since Naze and Amida's, a funeral service and currently Nhazul was walking around Saisei, when he came across a teddy bear shop.

Nhazul: ...

Walking inside, Nhazul began to look around, picking up one and looking at one.

Nhazul: Hmmm...

???: Huh? Nhazul?

Nhazul looked back and saw Lafter had walked into the store.

Nhazul: Oh, big sis Lafter.

Lafter: You're the last person I thought I'd find in a store like this.

Nhazul: Oh, I mean we're leaving a little bit later today and I thought I'd get Atra something before we did.

Lafter: Atra?

Nhazul: Yeah, she's been stressed out a lot since the Mobile Armor fight, and with everything that happened Naze and Amida, it's just adding on to it...

Lafter: Really? She seemed okay to me.

Nhazul: I've known her longer then anyone here. I can tell when it comes to her...

Nhazul then looked at his prosthetic arm.

Nhazul: I'm actually the one who's most at fault...

(Flashback)

Atra: What were you in your former life...?

Kudelia: My former life? I really don't know...

Atra: I-I was thinking the same exact thing...

Kudelia: Huh?

Atra: I should be happy... Happy big bro is willing to go so far for me...To protect me... But... But... But at the same time it's my fault... My fault he pushes himself so hard...

My fault he had to endure being molested by so many men as a kid, so I wouldn't... My fault he willingly puts himself in so much danger... He always says he's fighting for our place in the world... It's all about me... Me, me, me, me...! Never about himself! But next time he goes away... Next time he gets into Barbatos... I'm terrified... I'm terrified he may never come back... And it'll be all my fault...!

Kudelia looked at Atra, walking up to and hugging her to comfort her, unbeknownst to them, Nhazul was around the corner and heard their conversation.

Nhazul: ...

(Present)

Nhazul: I thought being worried about my eye and arm would make her worry more, so I decided to act like I was fine. I lost them protecting her, so in my mind it's worth the risk. But here I am finding out that it's having the opposite effect.

Lafter: You care about Atra a lot, huh?

Nhazul: Of course I do. She's my little sister.

Lafter: That's not what I meant.

Nhazul: Huh?

Lafter looked at Nhazul smiling.

Lafter: You love Atra. More then a little sister, don't you?

When Lafter said that, Nhazul began to blush, but soon looked down, admitting it.

Nhazul: Yeah... I do... I'm... I'm in love with Atra...

Lafter said as she chuckled.

Lafter: I actually could already tell. I see the way you look at her, I just wanted you to say it.

Nhazul just looked at Lafter annoyed, as she spoke up again.

Lafter: Why don't you tell her?

Nhazul: Because I don't want to lose her...

Lafter: Lose her?

Nhazul: She's been my little sister so long... If she doesn't feel the same way, it'll completely ruin our sibling relationship...

Lafter looked at Nhazul and smiled, petting his head.

Lafter: It's okay to be true to your feelings.

Nhazul: Huh?

Lafter: That's what Amida wanted for me. If you don't try, you may never know.

Nhazul: ...

Lafter: Give it some thought.

Nhazul: Right...

Lafter: Come on! I'll help you look for something really cute to give her, alright?

Nhazul looked at Lafter and smiled.

Nhazul: Thanks, big sis Lafter.

Lafter: That's what big sisters are for!

Lafter dragged Nhazul to the bears, and took a look at the ones on display.

Lafter: Wow. These are so cute!

Nhazul: Yeah, they are. Let's see.

Lafter: What's with this one? It's glaring.

Nhazul turns to see Lafter holding a teddy bear with large eyebrows that looks like Akihiro. Nhazul tried so hard not to burst out laughing.

Nhazul: It's Guts! I think you should totally get this one. And make sure you show it to him the next time you see him, I would love to see the look on his face when he notices the resemblance.

Lafter looked at the teddy bear again and smiled.

Lafter: It does kind of look like him.

Lafter turns around to the clerk.

Lafter: Excuse me, I'd like this please.

Clerk: Okay, one second.

The clerk said as she went to the back of the store. Nhazul took one that he'd think Atra would like, picking it up.

Nhazul: ...

Nhazul then turned to Lafter to see her opinion.

Nhazul: Hey, big sis Lafter. What do you think about this...

Nhazul then noticed a man in a suit outside pulling out a gun and pointing it at Lafter, making his eyes widened. Nhazul immediately dropped teddy bear and lunged at Lafter.

Nhazul: Big sis Lafter! Get down!

Nhazul managed to tackle Lafter to the ground before she was hit by the assassin's gunfire. Which confused her.

Lafter: What? Is that gunfire?

Nhazul: Stay down! I got this!

Nhazul quickly got up, and kicked open the door, seeing the assassin running away. Nhazul immediately ran after him, drawing his pistol and firing at him, hitting his leg, making him fall. Upon reaching him, the assassin attempted to stab Nhazul with his knife, but Nhazul grabbed his arm with his prosthetic arm, breaking it, and immediately pointing his gun in his face.

Nhazul: Who sent you!! Answer me, now!

Assassin: Fuck you, you little sh-

Without warning, Nhazul fired as pistol in his face, killing him on the spot. Lafter came out to look at her attempted killer.

Lafter: That man tried to kill me? But why...?

Azee: Lafter!

Nhazul and Lafter turned to Azee run up to them amid the growing number of bystanders crowding around the scene. Azee hugged Lafter.

Azee: Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Lafter: No, I'm fine, I'm just shocked...

Nhazul: I don't know what's going on here. But what I do know is that big sis Lafter isn't safe here in Saisei anymore. I have a feeling more assassins will be coming, and it might be the same for the other Turbine survivors as well.

Nhazul turned to Azee.

Nhazul: Big sis Azee. Find the other Turbines and tell them to hide.

Azee looked at Nhazul and nods. He then turns to Lafter.

Nhazul: Big sis Lafter, we need to get you off Saisei now. Whoever is behind this will keep targeting you until you're dead.

Lafter: But...

Azee: Listen to him Lafter! Who knows when and where you'll be attacked next? You'll be safer with him.

Lafter stood there for a minute then nodded. She and Nhazul both were about to leave, but Azee stopped Nhazul, hugging him.

Azee: Thank you, Nhazul... Thank you so much....

Nhazul just smiled, hugging her back.

Nhazul: That's what family does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 4
[Male Reader X Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans] None of the art is mine.
86.7K 2.6K 63
Silence: complete absence of sound. Something that people crave whenever there's to much noise, but for some it's all they know... Accidents happen...
7.2K 165 33
it's either you hate him and he likes you, or you love him and he hates you, either way, the feeling would always be on sided throughout the multiver...
130K 6K 26
Born blind with memories of your past you choose to protect the world around you as you did before, but this world is cruel... Do you still choose to...