Demon Coin (Gundam Iron Blood...

By zer0420

There's always two sides to a story. Just as they're two sides to every coin. Despite being the same coin, ne... More

Chapter 1 Iron Blooded
Chapter 2 Amdusias And Barbatos
Chapter 3 The Iron Flower
Chapter 4 The Price Of Living
Chapter 5 Beyond The Red Sky...
Chapter 6 Downtime
Chapter 7 Whaling
Chapter 8 Sakazuki
Chapter 9 The Hands That Protect
Chapter 10 Space Pirates
Chapter 11 The Shoals
Chapter 12 Enjoyment
Chapter 13 Dort Colony
Chapter 14 Fear
Chapter 15 Kudelia's Resolve
Chapter 16 An Unexpected Alliance
Chapter 17 Nightmares
Chapter 18 Earth Arrival
Chapter 19 Death In The Family...
Chapter 20 Balance Of Power
Chapter 21 Vengeance
Chapter 22 A Future Reward
Chapter 23 Tekkadan
Chapter 24 Demon Wings
Chapter 25 In the Midst of Jealousy
Chapter 26 Battle Before Dawn
Chapter 27 Unease Anticipation
Chapter 28 Silent War
Chapter 29 Sovereign Of Mars
Chapter 30 Vidar Rising
Chapter 31 Awakening Calamities
Chapter 32 Stained Wings
Chapter 33 The Hunters of Angels
Chapter 34 Unchained Demons
Chapter 35 Damage Control
Chapter 36 False Charges
Chapter 38 Mourning
Chapter 39 Blood Payment
Chapter 40 The Spark
Chapter 41 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 42 Framing Fire
Chapter 43 Tail Between The Legs
Chapter 44 Scapegoat
Chapter 45 Last Ditch Effort
Chapter 46 One Final Stand
(Finale) Chapter 47 Unwavering Embers
Epilogue Aftermath
Epilogue#2 Their Promised Place...

Chapter 37 False Assault

859 47 15
By zer0420

No one's POV

Currently within Iok's fleet, they were currently making their way towards to the Turbines's relay base to arrested them, after Iok used banned weapons to frame them, which annoyed Hyun. Getting the feeling Iok was going to do something unnecessary, be proceeded to deploy in Agares to meet up with the Hammerhead along with Amida with her Hyakuren, who planned on coming in without resistance.

Hyun: I appreciate you coming quietly. It makes things much more simple.

Naze just chuckled.

Naze: It's not like you gave us a choice.

Hyun: This isn't how I wanted it to go. Planting banned weapons to force an arrest, isn't right.

Amida: My, it seems someone from Gjallarhorn has a conscious. I'd never thought I'd see the day. However...

Suddenly, Hyakuren aimed it's gun towards Agares.

Hyun: I'm not trying to fight you.

Amida: I know you aren't. But the same can't be said for your side.

Hyun: What?

Looking behind him, Hyun saw multiple Grazes carrying Railguns all lining up in front of Iok's fleet, shocking him.

Hyun's thoughts: What the hell is he doing?!

Hyun: Iok, what are you doing?! They're not resisting! Stand down!

Hyun didn't receive any response from Iok, as the Grazes proceeded to fire off their Railguns,

hitting the Turbines's transport ships, severely damaging them with the Dainslefs.

Hyun's thoughts: That fucking idiot...! He's using the banned weapons to try and kill them!!!

Suddenly, multiple Grazes flew out towards the Hammerhead attacking it, as the Hyakuren engaged them.

Hyun: Damn it! All of you, stop!!!

As a second volley of Dainslefs were getting ready to be fired, the Hammerhead fired off smoke to obscure their shots, but the Dainslefs pierced through, hitting the Transport ships again, along with the multiple Turbines Mobile suits. Multiple Grazes then proceeded to fly past, heading for the Transport ships.

Hyun: Damn it!

As Agares attempted to go and and stop the Grazes, without warning, Julieta within her new Mobile Suit, the Reginlaze Julia, attacked Hyakuren, shocking him.

Hyun: Julieta?! What are you doing?!

Julieta: I have no interest in this operation. But I have something I must do!

As Hyakuren continued to fight Reginlaze Julia, Hyun gritted his teeth, as he continued to make his way towards the Graze units. Once arriving,

he equipped Agares's rifle firing at the Grazes, aiming for the arms and main cameras to immobilize them. As he did, both Lafter and Azee looked surprised.

Hyun: You're firing at Non combatants! Stand down!

Lafter: Wait, that's the same one from before!

Azee: Why is he helping us?

Not able to process it for long, the two of them returned to fighting of the Grazes with the other Turbine Mobile suits. As a Graze with a shoulder cannon attempted to destroy one of the Launches the Turbines were using to escape, Agares used it's rapier to destroy it, before cutting it's arms off, kicking it back. Suddenly, Hyun picked up 3 new Ahab waves, surprising him.

Hyun: This is...!

Looking over, Hyun saw

Gusion Rebake Full City,

Ryusei-Go IV

and Riden-Go all coming to help.

Hyun's thoughts: Tekkadan? Might be the first time I'm glad to see them.

Suddenly, Hyun saw Riden-Go charging towards him. Seeing this,

Agares quickly blocked his attack, before just effortlessly kicking him back.

Hyun: Well you screw off kid? I'm trying to help you!

Ride: Huh?!

After kicking Riden-Go away, he quickly avoided a shot from Ryusei-Go IV. As it did, Hyun saw from the smoke that the Hammerhead was firing off signals for surrender, but Iok refused to listen, continuing his assault, infuriating Hyun, as Agares proceeded to rocket back over, trying to contact Iok again.

Hyun: Iok! They're surrendering!!! Cease Fire!!!

Again ignoring his transmission, Agares continued rushing forward, seeing Hyakuren continuing to fight Reginlaze Julia, overpowering it. Hyakuren broke off and then proceeded to head towards Iok's ship, with both Reginlaze Julia and Agares close behind.

Hyun: Julieta, stop!

From the bridge, Iok could see this she was getting nervous.

Iok: D-Dainsleif Team!

Gjallarhorn member: But Hyun and Julieta are in the line of fire!

Iok: They can dodge in those machines. Fire!

With Hyun, he saw the Grazes getting ready to fire off the Dainsleifs again. Increasing his boost, Agares quickly caught up to Reginlaze Julia, grabbing it and pushing it out the way, being grazed by it.

Hyun: You alright, Julieta?

Julieta: That idiot Iok...! Huh...?

Hyun: What is it?

Julieta didn't answer back Hyun, as he looked up and saw Amida's Hyakuren extremely damaged having been hit by the Dainsleifs,

weakly aim it's gun, firing and hitting Iok's ship's bridge before dying. With Naze, he continued to fly the Hammerhead towards Iok's ship in a suicide attempt, trying ti take Iok with him.

But unfortunately, he's hit by another volley of Dainsleifs shots, killing him. The Hammerhead continued to fly, grazing against Iok's ship, redirecting it towards another ship in the fleet, hitting it and exploding.

Hyun: ...

Looking towards Amida's Hyakuren, Hyun saw a piece of the bridge of the Hammerhead near it, surprising him. Flying over, he proceeded to grab the remains of Amida's Hyakuren along with something else and fly over towards the still escaping Turbines. As he did, he's nearly shot by Gusion Rebake Full City. Loading up another shot, it attempted to fire again, but Hayato spoke up.

Hyun: You can either shoot me, or you can take them.

Akihiro: What?!

As he looked down, his eyes widened, as he saw Agares holding the remains of Amida's Hyakuren with her body still inside, along with Naze's lifeless body as well. Floating over to it, Gusion Rebake Full City took the two of them, as Agares turned around.

Hyun: For the record. I didn't want any of this...

Agares then left Gusion Rebake Full City with the bodies, as it returned to the ship. A few hours later Nhazul and the others that were still on Saisei had been informed of Naze and Amida's deaths along with multiple members of Turbines.

Upon hearing this, Atra held onto Nhazul, crying her eyes out, as he held her back, comforting her, rubbing her head.

Nhazul: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 419 21
(YN) (LN) is the only child, and daughter, of the oh so distinguished (LN) family. She's always been a well behaved child and done what she is told...
1.5K 166 13
What happens when what you thought to be true gets turned upside down. When your childhood was not what you thought and there's only one true side to...
747 105 12
Into a World with Young teenagers and no adults to guide them... How will they live???How Will they face the new threats...?Will they have a team bo...
71 4 12
One bad choice can change an outcome and set off a chain of events that can destroy worlds. One coin has two sides... Light and Dark, Good and Bad...