A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Grow

1.7K 67 14
By Gale4Lifes

A few days later
After school
(Y/N) POV

Today, I was walking home in group. It was my usual group which members were, me, Sara, Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, and Sugino.

We were planning to grab some food first before heading home.

Karma: And then, I beat the shit outta them. Hahaha!

Nagisa:*nervous smile* What a... Funny story, Karma-kun...

Our group walked past by a student from main building. But when the student was right next to me, he "accidentally" stumbled on me.

Student: Oh, I'm so sorry.

The student had black hair with a streak of red hair and grey eyes.

Me: It's alright.

Karma: Never see you before. What class are you?

Student:*smiles* 1-A.

Karma: Well, that explains it.

Nagisa:*smiles* Well, good luck with your study.

Student:*smiles* Got it.

Before he could walk away, I stopped him with a question.

Me: What's your name?

He stood still for a few moments before turning towards me while still smiling.

Student: Shinje. Yagami Shinje.

Me: I'm Araumi (Y/N). Nice to meet you.

I offered my hand.

Yagami: Yeah.

He took my hand.

Yagami: Nice to meet you too.

We stared right into each other's eyes without saying anything. Sara noticed how the atmosphere around us had changed and took the initiative to separate our handshake.

Sara: Let's go. The restaurant will get crowded.

Me: Right.

And with that, our group continued walking.

Kayano: Araumi-kun, was there something wrong with Yagami-kun that we don't know about?

Me: Nothing. Why'd you ask that?

Kayano: Well, you shook his hand quite long.

Me: I see. Well, it's really nothing.

Kayano:*smiles* Well, okay then.

The others, Sara aside, started to chat among themselves.

Me: Sara.

Sara: What?

Me: Let's not put our guard down when Yagami is around.

Sara: Got it.

Me: And it's time to put you to a good use, disguised devil.

I thought while looking at Kayano.

Meanwhile
Yagami POV

Me: I see. So I have been found out, huh?

I said while walking.

Since I entered this school at the beginning of the semester, I couldn't stop myself from feeling bored. Everyone in this school is not worthy for me.

Even the chairman's son is not qualified to be called as "opponent". So instead of waiting, I decided to approach him, my worthy opponent.

But I never thought he'd put his guard up just because I deliberately stumbled on him. He could sense it. He could sense how bad I want to destroy him.

He really is a masterpiece. And I'll snatch that title away by destroying him. 000, I'll show you who is the superior one.

Timeskip
A family restaurant
(Y/N) POV

Kayano: They're going to throw away those eggs when you could just eat them? What a waste!!

We were watching the news. It seemed like the government made a mistake in the production adjustment, and made the number of the chickens increased.

The price of the eggs dropped, too. The cost of the shipping was higher than the eggs themselves and it wasn't wise to ship them out.

Karma: Well, I guess this sort of thing happens sometimes when it comes to fresh food.

Sugino: But still...

Me: Well, it may take time for the price to increase again. By that time come, all the eggs will be rotten and it may cause another crisis to occur.

Sara: It might be different if the government is generous enough to give them for free but there's a consequence to it, too.

Me: Yeah.

Nagisa: Being in the same table as you two really made me wondering why you're still in middle school.

Suddenly...

Kayano: I have a plan!!

Almost everyone: Huh?

A week later
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Kayano: So there you have it! We'll be able to salvage the eggs and perform an assassination with this plan!!

So, Kayano planned to make a dessert with all the eggs. Of course, it wasn't free. The ministry of defense paid for the expenses. The eggs included.

And what we were making was...

A giant pudding.

Kayano: At the bottom of the pudding, we'll airseal some anti-sensei bullets and an explosive. When Koro-sensei eats his way to the bottom, Takebayashi-kun will set it off, and boom!!

Isogai: It worth a try.

As all of them were talking about Kayano's plan, I was chatting with someone using my phone.

Me: Well, time to go.

I sent a message to Sara telling her to sneak out.

Little Timeskip
On our way to Sara's House
(Y/N)'s POV

Sara: Looks like you decided to have a proper conversation with him.

Me: Yeah.

After a few minutes walking, we finally arrived in front of Sara's house.

Sara opened the door and we entered the house.

Sara: I'm home.

Then, we heard Hana's voice.

Hana: Oh, welcome back.

We took off our shoes and walked into the living room. Hana who was from the kitchen greeted us.

Hana: Hey, (Y/N)-kun. Long time no see.

Me: Yeah. Good to see you're doing fine.

Hana:*smiles* Thanks. My husband told me you'd come today.

Sara: Is dad home yet?

Hana: Yes, he's upstair.

Then, we heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

???: Well, well, I'm waiting for you, 000.

We all looked at the stairs and saw a glasses man with long black hair. He was wearing black turtle neck and a pair of slacks.

Me: Yeah. It's been quite some time since we last met, Kashi-san.

Kashi:*smiles* Yes, it's good to see you again.

He walked into the living room and gestured us to sit as he took his own seat.

Kashi: So, I got the gist of your problem. It's about that former "friend" of mine, huh?

Me: That's right.

He let out a sigh.

Kashi: What a troublemaker he is.

Kashi Ikura. A former head researcher of the "Perfection" program. In other words, the man who raised me to who I am now.

Kashi: Well, let me tell you children the story of mine.

Me: Sure. I'd love to hear it.

Sara: Same here.

Kashi chuckled.

Kashi: I see. Looks like you two are ready for this.

He let out a warm smile.

Kashi: You two have grown beautifully.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
55.2K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
46.2K 840 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...
10.5K 323 9
"Class, I would like to introduce my daughter, Kanna! Isn't she just the cutest!" '...YOUR WHAT?!' Kanna, the daughter of the infamous tentacled crea...