Cute chubby Nandu

By lishaghosh

A two year old girl Nandini Murthy who lost her parents on a car accident and was brought to Malhotra's famil... More

Summary
Introduction
1. Accident
2. Little bundle of joy.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Shocking truth
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. A day off
Note .
18.
19.
20.
21
22. Meri jaan tune mujhko pagal hai kiya
23.
24. Nandu rocks , Manik shocks
Tease me baby till I loose control.
26. Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya.
27. Date night.
28. Tum jo aaye zindegi baat ban gyi
29. I wanna feel you
30. Mujhe apna bana le tu
31 .
32.
33. It's a day out.
34 . First day of college
35. Manik on fire
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Family time
41.
42. Manik's anger , Nandu's calm
43. Nandu's innocence.
44. Manik's sweetheart.
45. Manik's proposal
46.
47.
48. Manik's anger
49. Manik's care, Nandini's innocence.
50.
52.
53. Harsh Truth
54. True love
55. Final day
55. Final Day
57. Marriage
58. The wedding Night.
Note
59. LOVE (Epilogue)
Bonus Chapter 1

17.

3.6K 220 41
By lishaghosh

Happy Reading Guyss..

Manik started going towards the next destination which Nandini was clueless about. Manik was taking long strides. Nandini was unable to match his steps. "Manii Stop na , My ice cream too melted . "

He stopped on his tracks without looking back . She called her again "Manik, Why are you angry, What did I do. You wanna have a bite lo have it, But why are you angry ?" 

Manik : Why were you seeing the other couple there.

Nandini found his question wired and said "Aree they were cute only na , i mean they were holding each others hands unlike you. Hamesha dante rehte ho." She pouted adorably.

Nandini : I just said that the boy was cute , Ab look at us. I am so small , you are lambu. We are also couple. 

Manik : Listen , Nandini ......... You don't need to see him. Forget it. Why do I even speak. 

Nandini was totally clueless about the conversation and she thought "Hayyyyy Ye monster pagal ho gya hai kya, Did he get hit by something ." 

Nandini further said to lighten up the mood. "Manii, Please tell me where are we going next, You should  pamper me na I am your Nandu, Yesterday I even proposed and now look at you . Khadoos."

Manik (shouted ): Shut up , Will you just keep your mouth shut for sometime. Its giving me headache.

She flinched by his sudden outburst and became quite for the rest of the travel. After 10 minutes Manik was clamed down. He took her to a temple . Nandini quietly got down the Cab and went towards the entrance. 

She was mesmerized by the beautiful designs engraved on the walls. She was clicking pictures around and was about to say manik about some sculptures , but then she remembered how he shouted at her . She kept quite and started walking .

Manik frowned by her silence and asked her after sometime. "Why are you so quite. Didn't you like the place. Do you want to go somewhere else ?" 

Nandini looked at him with sharp eyes and pout angrily "Tumhe bhulne ki biimari hai kya, You asked me to keep quite remember ." 

Manik pulled her towards the backyard of the temple and held her chin with his hand . He looked at her with intensely and eyed his lips. Nandini frowned looking at his gestures, before she could figure out anything, He placed his warm lips on her soft ones. Her eyes widened with shock. 

He left her for a second and said huskily in her ears "Kiss me Back janna. Follow me." 

The next happened was a passionate kiss between them and left once they became breathless . 

Manik : So did you like the couple thing. 

Nandini punched him lightly on his stomach "Idiot, Is this the place to do this , what if someone have seen us." 

Manik : They won't madam, Manik Malhotra always keep everything covered. 

Nandini didn't understand what he was saying and so he said "I bribed some money to that man not to allow anyone behind the temple. " He smirked looking at her shocked face.

She blushed instantly at his words and said "But you are not forgiven , sorry bolo." 

Manik started walking towards the temple "Come Nandu , we have to take the blessings. Many More places to visit yet." She pouted cutely running behind him "Ayee you , wait say sorry." 

They took the blessings and then asked a man to click a couple picture of both of them . He looked at the picture and adored it. The height difference was a cute thing between them. Nandini was looking at her which looked innocent .

Nandini took the phone from his hand and dragged him behind the temple once again.  She clicked a picture herself . 

Manik was surprised by her gesture but was happy seeing her capturing each and every small gesture. This girl was full of life. He actually forgot all his stress just in a day. This break was much needed for him to gear up once again with his studies. 

Nandini : Manik , I am so happy today. It feels like secret wala affair. We are in love chupke chupke. 

Manik laughed at her "Crazy girl." 

Manik : Come , next where do you wanna go, do you wanna visit any forts .

Nandini said excitedly "Yes , yes please Manik, Wow (She clapped her hands in excitement )

They roamed whole day . It was a fun experience for them . Manik took her to the theater for a movie at last . 

 Manik : So sari wishes complete. You wanted to watch a movie yesterday, so here you go. 

Nandini cuddled with him "Thankyou so much Manik, I am really happy today, this is the best day. " 

Manik : Many more to come janna.

They were enjoying the movie date together . The movie ended in 8pm, when they both booked a cab for his flat. Nandini yawned cutely jumping into the bed "I am tired " 

Manik : Go change Janna, then sleep. 

She went to change into her shorts and tee. He brushed her teeth and changed to sleep . They slept together ending the day on a good note. 

Done with the update guys.

How was the update guys ?

Few words for Nandini. 

Thankyou Lovelies.

Lisha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 31.2K 54
A girl nandini Murthy and a boy Manik Malhotra who never talked in their school but noticed eachother. Nandini use to talk to everyone in school eve...
65.4K 5.7K 50
Birthday... One of the most important day of one's life. But what if life snatches the Love of your life on your birthday and makes it a nightmare? ...
18.7K 1.6K 27
Its a story of 18 year old naive Nandini Murthy for the world but an extremely extrovert for her loved ones!! And an absolutely charming man ofcourse...
6.1K 725 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...