Why am i Harry Potter's twin...

By amirah112705

I never thought dying in my sleep and then waking up in a closet with THE HARRY POTTER is a thing but i guess... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Harry's Lordship Rings
Lilian's Ladyship's Rings
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

5.7K 209 36
By amirah112705

"talking"
'mental link'
* Other magical being's language *
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Lilian's POV

"thank you, your majesty. It's an honour to be working with you for this project." Narcissa replied. We decided to enjoy our breakfast at the hidden garden, outside. Narcissa decided to have an English breakfast with i have some eggs benedicts on toast.

"it's my pleasure," i replied. We dig in, talking about the project and how to start the process. "I've already hired a few nannies, mind healers and nurses but we still need the agreement from the board....." i pondered.

"I can talk with Lucius about this," Narcissa replied, taking a sip of her jasmine tea. "I've made a proposal and with Lucius and Lord potter's agreement, the minister will have to agree." we continued chatting for a while, until lunch. I send her back to the floo before finishing up a few of the documents that needed to be checked.

Soon, it was time for tea. I changed my outfit to a more regal but, simple. My hair is rolled up, with my crown on.

A black carriage was waiting for me at the entrance. Santiago was there as well. "your majesty, it's a pleasure to see you again." he helped me into the carriage before settling himself at the front. A pair of thestrals pulled the carriage, to dracula's castle from last night.

The ride took an hour and a half. I checked my pocket watch. 'still half an hour left before tea.' i thought to myself. The castle looks almost like the castle from a horror game that i use to play.

A maid comes to me and escorted me to the garden. In comparison to the castle, the garden is much more airy and light. The garden is filled with roses and lavenders. A tea set is set up in the middle of the garden.

A white-haired woman is sitting there, sipping her cup of tea. Her face covered by the shadow. When she finally look up, she quickly bowed down. I was stunned as she looked very young, almost like a teenager.

"greetings, my queen. I am countess Isadora Vladislaus" she introduced herself. "My husband, count Dracula, is busy at the moment. He gives you his apologies. Sit down, please."

I sat down, in front of her. Now, that i have a better look at her, i can see that she is much older than she looks. Intelligence and wit stands out from her ruby eyes. We started chatting and getting to know each other. Soon after, she gave me a tour around the castle, us giggling while making a joke here and there.

Isadira used to be the personal maid for count Dracula and that's how they git to know each other. They both fell in love and got married a decade ago. I told her about Harry and our grandparents to her, how Harry is like and how protective our grandparents are, after meeting us.

"this has been fun but i have to go," i tell her after the tour. "i have a court session to see about lord Weasley's  divorce and i don't want to miss it."

"Alright, see you soon." we exchanged contact information before i left. The court session is held, back at home but i manage to sneak in a camera on Arthur's suit jacket.

The goblin's were so excited that they made a custom suit for Arthur. His complexion looked different after the glamour was remove. He went from plain to this, which is a pretty good improvement. With his suit, it looks perfect.

I sat down in my studies and looked at the crystal ball, looking forward for Molly's defeat. Harry joined as well as a few of the staff for the show.

Let me tell you, it was EPIC!

_______________________________________

Sorry for the lat uodate. I had an exam coming up but today, I'm finally free from it.

Updates will come slow and steady but not for too long.

Also, THANK YOU FOR 202K VIEWS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 735 12
I didn't expect to be Rita Skeeter, let alone to make friends and fall in love. I didn't want to be part of this plot or part of this amazing family...
5.5K 395 25
discontinued, re-write titled "Mind Over Matter" ⋆⋅✰⋅⋆ Liliana sank into her bed, eyes closed as her thoughts raced and ventured through the chas...
7.6K 327 28
I have been cursed by the moon, vampire by night and witch by day. This is my story, I , Rosetta Knight, have survived through the worst and made it...
36.8K 1.2K 18
Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. Both of them are missing something in their lives. There is only hope th...