The Death Of Error The Life O...

By Nova_The_Supernora

Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal lif... More

[First things first]
THE END.
THE START.
Growing Up.
Learning Something New.
Frienship Is Magic.
Birds And Bees.
Time Changes.
Why Go And Foretell?
How To Train Your Electrolves.
It's A Beautiful Day.
Kids Like You Should Be...
It's nice to see you.
A New And Old Friend.
Memories From Another Life.
Learning Something Known.
You Gained Love.
[One Last Thing]

Echoes Full Of Lies.

279 13 2
By Nova_The_Supernora

Never trust a flower, that is a constant of this world. 

   But who cares about that? 

Today is a family day!

Venol was happy to just have a picnic with their family, it was in the forest that surrounded their house, right now he and his papa were making flower crowns, Sans was asleep. Having finished theirs they put it on Papyrus head. Being made of orange and and yellow flowers. Papyrus happily gave them theirs, which was made by yellow flowers and also red ones. They wanted to make Sans one too, so they got up to search for more flowers, Venol stopped to look at those golden flowers. Back there, these flowers meant so much.

"OH, YOU SHOULD BE CAREFULL WITH THOSE FLOWERS."

"Why?"

Venol knew that Papyrus was very trusting of everyone, so if he told them to be wary of something or someone, they'll listen, tho they were still curious about why.

"WELL, THOSE ARE GOLDEN ECHOS, THEY'RE FULL OF LIES."

"Really?"

 Wait, aren't the flowers that echoed what they heard blue?

"YEAH, BUT SOME MONSTERS THINK THEY TELL TRUTHS."

"Hmm..."

That was insteresting, hold on let me try...

"I hate destroying."

He whispered to them.

 "I loved destroying."

Well... not a complete lie.

 They decided to bring their friends here.

"ALTHOUGHT, I HAVE TO ADMIT, WHEN I FOUND YOU, YOU WERE SURROUNDED BY THEM."

"Really...? interesting."

 Does that mean anything? Who knows...

Anyways, like they said, they brought their friends to these flower and have fun with them.

"Wow mom talked about these flowers, apparently, they make good tea."

"Really? My mom said that we should stay away from those. And that they're also poisonous."

"Yeah, I remember our dad saying that that they said lies."

"Really? I though those flowers revealed truths." Beardly said.

"Well... One way to find out."

Dess aprached one of the flowers.

"I love my little sister."

"Aww, i love you too sis."

"Okay my turn!"

Chara aproached the flowers.

"I would liked to be a great warrior."

  "I would like to be stronger than anyone."

Chara was taken back because of what the flower said. They aren't sure how to feel about what they echoed.

"I want to be strong like dad."

  "I want to know who i want to be."

"Uhh..."

Berdly aproached the flowers next.

"I want to be smarter than everyone."

  "I want to be included."

Venol decided to also say something.

"I want to live happily."

  "I want to see them again."

"... Why couldn't you have just said a lie?"

  "Why couldn't you just died?"

...

"They're just a bunch of Floweys."

 They all decided that they won't ever trust the words of a flower.

Back at home, already being the next day, Venol were taking notes of the differences of this word and the other, but not in normal writing, no, they were doing it in binary, thanks to their memories they know how to do that, also because luckly their uncle doesn't know how to read binary.

"what are you doing? is this some weird homework toriel left you?"

"Oh, it's nothing important."

"if you say so."

And to no ones surprise Sans passed out on the couch, now is time to gather more info about the world.

"Papa, why do they call them 'golden echos'?"

Venol asked his papa, who was also on the couch reading the news paper. He new a lot about everything, and is very reliable.

"YOU MEAN THE FLOWERS? WELL, THEY WEREN'T CALLED THAT BEFORE."

"Really?"

"YEAH BEFORE THEY WERE JUST CALLED GOLDEN FLOWERS, BUT IT WAS CHANGED WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY KINDA, REAPEATED WHAT THEY HEARD, SO EVERYONE STARTED CALLING THEM 'GOLDEN ECHOS'."

"Interesting..."

Venol took notes of that.

"And why do you think they're full of lies?"

 They seem to tell only truths when he and his friends use them. So why does Paps think they tell lies?

"WELL... IT ALL STARTED NO LONG AFTER MY GRANDAD PASSED AWAY, SANS DIDN'T LIKE STAYING INSIDE THE HOUSE BECAUSE IT WAS FULL OF MEMORIES OF HIM, I ALSO DIDN'T... SO I STARTED TAKING WALKS ON THE WOODS."

"Is that when you found them?"

"YES, BACK THEN I WAS STILL UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT THEY TOLD TRUTHS SO I STARTED TALKING TO THEM, BUT..."

"... But?"

"WELL, I TOLD THEM HOW MUCH I LOVED THE HOUSE AND HOW MUCH I LOVE I LOVED AND MISSED MY GRANDFATHER BUT THEY SAID THAT I DIDN'T. THAT I HATED THE PLACE AND THAT... THAT I HATED MY GRANDPA."

Venol was surprise to hear his papa say that, but... that could not be truth, or maybe...?

The avrin skeleton approached the tall skeleton and hugged him. He hugged back.

"IT'S OKAY SON, IT'S IN THE PAST SO IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE."

"... It's okay if it still does, you know?"

"..."

"Papa, i think you missed the point of what they were doing..."

"WHAT? WHAT DO MEAN?"

"Those flowers... is not that they were saying lies... they just were saying how YOU were the one lying."

"WHAT!? BUT THAT CAN'T BE, I TRULY LOVED MY GRANDPA AND I LOVE THIS HOUSE!"  

"Yeah I know you do, but back then... It hurt didn't it?"

"WELL... IT DID  BUT..."

"But you try to played it off, pretended that it was okay, that you were okay, but you were just lying to yourself, you did not let yourself grieve. You did not let yourself cry, scream, that it wasn't fair. That he didn't deserve to die. You didn't hated your grandpa, but you hated that he left, and you hated how much this house reminded you of him. Reminded you that he wasn't here anymore."

Venol saw the Paps was thinking about it, and when he finish his thought he smile, it was a sad smile.

"IS THAT SO? ...I THINK IS JUST... I NEVER FELT THAT WAY, YOU KNOW? I NEVER HATED ANYONE OR ANYTHING, I WAS KINDA SCARE OF FEELING THAT, AND WHEN THE FLOWERS SAID WHAT I WAS REALLY  FEELING OUT LOUD... IT JUST... I JUST LET MY FEELINGS GET THE BEST OF ME AND..."

"I know, but it's okay to feel that way, it's better if you just let it out, keeping you feelings in a cage won't make them go away, they'll just be there wating for you to let them out."

"HA... YOU'RE RIGHT VENOL."

 So they stayed there and cuddle, it was great.

Venol returned to the place were all the golden echos were, he wasn't sure why but he just did.

Looking around, he found this one. It was a golden echo like the rest. But it was taller and bigger.

 And they weren't surrounded by other golden echos, but by blue flowers.

"Huh, you look pretty lonely pal."

   "What? ... You think so?"

Okay what?

"Uh... yeah, I mean, there's no one else around."

   "Huh... pathetic, is it not? Even you notice how alone I am, hahaha..."

"Hey it's alright buddy, I'm here now."

   "And how much company can you offer huh?"

"Ouch, I was just trying to be nice..."

   "Well... thanks, but it isn't working."

...

"Are you sure you are truly alone?"

  "Huh?"

"I mean, nobody is ever truly alone you know? You probably have someone who cares about you, even if don't realize it."

   "No I... Oh! you mean like my tia?"

Can flowers have aunts?

"Yeah bud, maybe she's not your friend but she cares."

  "You're... you're right, I shouldn't be thinking like this, should I? I have a family now... I'm not alone. OKAY, I'm gonna give mi tia a big hug when I see her."

Can flowers give hugs?

"Okay, you do that Flowey."

Yeah he just calls them that. 'Cuz why not?

  "HUH!? I ain't no Flowey, my name is Phenik!"

Phenik, huh?

"Well, nice to meet ya, my name is Venol."

  "Venol? That's a nice name."

"Thanks."

...

   "Hey... can I like, talk to you again another time?"

"Really? Sure thing friend."

  "Friend...?"

"Yeah, we're friends now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

  "Not like I would hahaha!"

"Yeah but we should like have a secret code or something."

   "Wha- Why?"

"Well, so we know it's us you know, what if someone comes pretendending that it's me or something and you don't realize?" 

 "I don't think that can happen pal, but sure it sounds fun!"

"Let's seee.... Hmmmmmmmm..."

  "OH, oh! What about this... there's this poem I made a... while... ago, so only I know it! We can use that."

"Sure, how does it go?"

" 'Is that a cut on your face or part of your eye? The strings weave down as if you cry, the pain itself is reason why'.

 That sounds familiar...

"Sure, so one of us start this poem and the other has to finish it."

   "Yeah! Okay bye now, see ya another day!"

"Bye..."

  Something told Venol, that he probably didn't talk to a flower.

Oh? What's this?

Another friend?

I thought they would never...

Nevermind.

Wonder what would happen next.

Until then

Have fun dancing around, okay pal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.3K 27
After falling into the void, Error lands in a different multiverse. He saves two little babybones from the clutches of Gaster, and meets the protecto...
42.6K 1.6K 25
- • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • - Error stops, Where is everyone? It's so empty here... walking through the ruin halls he found nothing. no one, no...
57.5K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
16.3K 537 23
Cover by: me Fgod Au belongs to @harrish6 In this story Error is the Forced God of Destruction, Ink has a soul and has no idea about the balance. Yet...