Demon Coin (Gundam Iron Blood...

By zer0420

There's always two sides to a story. Just as they're two sides to every coin. Despite being the same coin, ne... More

Chapter 1 Iron Blooded
Chapter 2 Amdusias And Barbatos
Chapter 3 The Iron Flower
Chapter 4 The Price Of Living
Chapter 5 Beyond The Red Sky...
Chapter 6 Downtime
Chapter 7 Whaling
Chapter 8 Sakazuki
Chapter 9 The Hands That Protect
Chapter 10 Space Pirates
Chapter 11 The Shoals
Chapter 12 Enjoyment
Chapter 13 Dort Colony
Chapter 14 Fear
Chapter 15 Kudelia's Resolve
Chapter 16 An Unexpected Alliance
Chapter 17 Nightmares
Chapter 18 Earth Arrival
Chapter 19 Death In The Family...
Chapter 20 Balance Of Power
Chapter 21 Vengeance
Chapter 22 A Future Reward
Chapter 23 Tekkadan
Chapter 24 Demon Wings
Chapter 25 In the Midst of Jealousy
Chapter 26 Battle Before Dawn
Chapter 27 Unease Anticipation
Chapter 28 Silent War
Chapter 29 Sovereign Of Mars
Chapter 30 Vidar Rising
Chapter 31 Awakening Calamities
Chapter 32 Stained Wings
Chapter 33 The Hunters of Angels
Chapter 35 Damage Control
Chapter 36 False Charges
Chapter 37 False Assault
Chapter 38 Mourning
Chapter 39 Blood Payment
Chapter 40 The Spark
Chapter 41 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 42 Framing Fire
Chapter 43 Tail Between The Legs
Chapter 44 Scapegoat
Chapter 45 Last Ditch Effort
Chapter 46 One Final Stand
(Finale) Chapter 47 Unwavering Embers
Epilogue Aftermath
Epilogue#2 Their Promised Place...

Chapter 34 Unchained Demons

1.1K 52 13
By zer0420

No one's POV

As Seraph fired off multiple missiles at Barbatos Lupus, but they were all shot down, surprising the others. Picking up another Ahab reaction, everyone saw Agares land next to Barbatos Lupus, as Nhazul looked at it.

Nhazul: You again?

Hyun: I'm not interested in fighting you right now. I'm more worried about this thing.

Hyun looked down towards Seraph.

Hyun: So how about we call a truce and take this thing down before it can kill anymore people.

Nhazul looked at Hyun narrowing his eyes, before turning his attention back to Seraph as well.

Nhazul: All of you, focus on the Plumas. We'll handle the Mobile Armor.

Agares readied it's pistols, as Hyun spoke up.

Hyun: Hope you can keep up.

Nhazul: I should be saying that to you.

Looking at Seraph, Nhazul narrowed his eyes, as his left eye soon began to bleed heavily, having released the limiter. With Hyun, he had gotten multiple warnings, as well as a screen asking him if he wanted to remove Agares's limiters. Seeing this, he took a deep breath, before removing them, immediately feeling the massive increase in data, making his nose bleed heavily, but endured it.

Nhazul: Barbatos... Our pray is in front of us... I'll take off your chains... So let's do it..

Suddenly, Barbatos Lupus and Agares's eyes began to shift from green and purple to blood red, surprising everyone as they glowed brightly.

Hyun: Come, Agares... Let us live up to our names as Demons...!

Nhazul: And send this Angel back to God in pieces...!

Without warning, both Barbatos Lupus and Agares rocketed off towards Seraph at it roared at them. Opening it's mouth it proceeded to fire off it's Beam attempting to hit them, only for Barbatos Lupus to block the blast, causing it to scatter and fly in different directions, destroying Plumas and nearly hitting the others.

Lafter: H-Hey...!

Azee: You both can't fight that thing alone! All of you, back them up!

Hyun: Don't bother.

Nhazul: You'll only get in the way.

Boosting ahead from behind Barbatos Lupus, Agares rushed ahead, leaping up and back kicking Seraph's head with it's bladed foot, and while in mid air proceeded to fire at the newly opened part of it's armor with it's dual pistols, damaging it. Turning it's attention towards Agares, Barbatos Lupus rushed forward, hitting it's leg, not cutting it, but damaging it. Now enraged, Seraph attempted to fire off more missiles, only for both Barbatos Lupus and Agares to effortlessly dodge them, swiftly moving on the ground, shocking the others.

Chad: Those movements...

Lafter: What is this...?

Azee: I can't read them at all...

Stomping forward, Seraph attempted to fire off more missiles, only for Agares to fire at the launcher, causing them to explode and destroy it. More blood began to pour out of Hyun nose, as he flinched in pain.

Hyun's thoughts: This feedback... It's overwhelming...!

Now firing it's Beam, Barbatos Lupus quickly dodged out of the way, firing multiple missiles at it's head, causing Seraph to stagger. Using this chance, Barbatos Lupus boosted into the air, landing on top of Seraph, attempting to drive it's sword into it, only to be hit multiple times by it's tail, hitting it's head before being knocked into the wall.

Lafter: Nhazul!

Sliding on the wall before rocketing off it, Agares drew it's rapier, stabbing it into the side of Seraph. Attempting to slash it with it's claws, Agares quickly boosted to the side, attaching another blade, stabbing the the underbelly of Seraph. Without warning, Barbatos Lupus rocketed out from the wall towards Seraph,

attempting to punch it, but was blocked by it's tail. Using it's tail, Seraph pierced Barbatos Lupus's cockpit, hitting Nhazul and making him cough up blood.

Azee: Nhazul!

Nhazul: I'm fine!

Grabbing Barbatos Lupus and lifting it up, Seraph proceeded to bite down on it, annoying Nhazul.

Nhazul: That hurt, you mouthfucker!

Firing a missile at point blank range, Barbatos Lupus damaged Seraph even more, at the cost of it's arm. Boosting backwards, suddenly multiple explosions damaged it, as Agares's blades went off. With Nhazul, he was gritting his teeth in pain from his injury, along with his eye pulsing violently, as if it were going to burst. Rushing forward with Barbatos Lupus, Seraph attempted slash it, only for Barbatos Lupus to swiftly avoid all it's strikes, as Agares jumped up from the side, hitting with another bladed kick to the face, followed up with Barbatos hitting it with a jumping knee to the face as well.

Nhazul: I'll put you to more use, so give me more!

Both Agares and Barbatos Lupus immediately rushed forward upon landing as Seraph again attempted to slash them, only for Barbatos to flip out the way, landing on Seraph's back, ripping off more armor.

Nhazul: Is this all the power you have?!

Flipping over and speeding around Seraph as well,

Agares proceeded fire it's pistols into the exposed parts, heavily damaging it, but suddenly Hyun flinched in pain, the data feedback becoming too much for him.

Hyun: AHHHH....!

Seraph then proceeded to use its tail, piercing Agares's cockpit and injuring him, before slamming him into the wall, knocking him out. But without warning, Barbatos Lupus proceeded to grab the tail.

Nhazul: I'm getting sick of this fucking tail...!

With Demon like strength, Barbatos Lupus proceeded to rip off Seraph's tail, shocking everyone, as it cried out in pain. Landing on the ground, Barbatos Lupus proceeded to swing the tail, hitting Seraph and slamming it into the wall, again shocking everyone. Looking up and seeing it's sword had landed near the others, he quickly leapt into the air and retrieved it. Quickly rocketing back down, Barbatos Lupus slashed Seraph, making it cry in pain again. Attempting to slash Barbatos Lupus,

it quickly cut off it's arm and proceeded to unleash a onslaught of slashes, leaving the others at a lose for words to what they're witnessing.

Azee: Unbelievable...

Now severely damaged, using it's remaining arm, Seraph attempted to slash Barbatos Lupus, only for it to jump back.

Nhazul: Let's end this...

Barbatos Lupus proceeded to rocket forward towards Seraph as it attempted to fire off one final Beam, Barbatos Lupus quickly stopped it, thrusting it's sword onto its mouth, as it slashed the cockpit one final time, before exploding, defeated as the blast sent Barbatos Lupus into the wall, severely damaged. Upon defeating Seraph, everyone looked on speechless, as both Nhazul and Hyun defeated a Mobile Armor. All of the Plumas deactivated as well.

Chad: Holy...

Lafter: Geez... I can't believe they took that thing down...

Azee proceeded to radio Nhazul.

Azee: Nhazul, Nhazul do you copy? Are you alright?

Azee didn't receive any sort of response from Nhazul, quickly jumping down to Barbatos Lupus, getting out and opening the damaged cockpit, completely shocked seeing Nhazul's state.

Azee: Dear God... EUGENE , we need immediate transport, now!!!

Eugene: Huh? What's going on?!

Azee: It's Nhazul! He's seriously injured.

Azee quickly took off the belt of her jumpsuit, tying it to Nhazul's arm as a tourniquet. As Lafter walked over, she was horrified to see Nhazul.

Lafter: Oh my God...

Lafter had saw Nhazul's left eye was completely gone, having burst from the overload of data, blood pouring out from his eye socket, along with his right arm having been severed from his forearm and a large slash running down his chest, also pouring blood. Suddenly, they heard something fly down to them, as it was Julieta's Reginlaze landing next to Agares.

Julieta: Hyun! Hyun, answer me, right now! Hyun!

Not getting an answer, Julieta's Reginlaze proceeded to grab Agares and got ready to fly off, when she overheard a transmission from McGillis.

McGillis: This is McGillis, the Mobile Armor on our side has been defeated. What is the status of the other one and Nhazul Hatake?

Not completely unconscious, Hyun overheard the transmission, and had a surprised look.

Hyun's thoughts: Hatake...? His last name is Hatake...?

Not able to think, Hyun proceeded to pass out fully, as Julieta's Reginlaze flew off with Agares, returning to Vidar and Iok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 2.6K 34
"Hell is empty... and all the devils are here."~William Shakespeare A daughter of All Might, sounds like a dream come true, not for [y/n] Being quirk...
36.7K 759 23
REBOOTED; this version of the story will not be updated. The new version is titled 'BOUQUET || BNHA VARIOUS X MALE READER' hanahaki || bnha various x...
1.5K 166 13
What happens when what you thought to be true gets turned upside down. When your childhood was not what you thought and there's only one true side to...
80K 4.5K 74
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a boy manages to gain everything, and be depended on wholly, only to lose everyone and everything over and over again, always alone...