The Detective and Her Bachelor

By AuthorCassidyKate

Highest rank #2 LOVE--- When someone on a reality dating show drops dead, detective Delle Falls, is forced to... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
"The Journalist and Her Actor"

THANK YOU/ WHAT COMES NEXT...

4.1K 176 125
By AuthorCassidyKate

Hi All!

WOW! We've reached the end of "The Detective and Her Bachelor!" And per usual, I am shocked to be here.

None of this would have happened without all of your (cheeky/ snort inducing) comments, your encouragement, and demands for MORE MORE MORE! Seriously, you made my day so often that I couldn't wait to work on the next set of chapters just to see your reactions. So, thank you for causing my words to explode onto the page SOOOOO much faster and for being a part of this journey!

A special shout out to Wattpad for creating such an amazing platform that allows writers to express themselves to such a large audience around the world. I used to fill notebooks with stories that no one ever saw, and now I get to be here, sharing my third book with all of you. It's incredible! 

Delle's story was inspired from a lot of different things. But it started from the question "If someone suddenly had to provide for their little sisters, how far would they go to keep them safe?" and "What would their life look like after being on the defensive for so long?" 

This story is for those people that struggle to hold the world on their shoulders and sometimes forget how to let others help them when things get to be too much. And I wanted to showcase what that was like, and how the 'I'm alone in the world' mentality can be conquered.

Like with most things with Delle, her journey was COMPLICATED to write and required a mountain of notes to keep everything straight. Not only did she have to figure out what love was while trying to solve a murder, but she had to do both while being undercover. Delle isn't known for being an easy person, and the mystery itself was complicated, so between Delle and the crime, I was left being like... 

Which would then lead me to look through my pile of notes and take a very long drive until I could figure out how to help her solve all of her relationship and murder problems, like her own personal detective/ life coach. But who doesn't love a little drama and chaos? Not Delle, but I know you all do! 

And here we are... at the end of this book. I know you have come to love Delle, Andrew, Decker, Allie, Tate, Laliana, Iz, Misty, Laurence, Aiden, and of course mamma Katherine as much as I do. And I am so touched that you have stuck with it to the very end.

If you enjoyed the story, take a moment to leave a comment/ review here! -->

I'd love to know what you thought! It would make my day and I may even use your comment/ review on my social media as a blurb. Woot!

I've never been a fan of writing out the words "The End," in a story because I have NEVER been a fan of goodbyes. It makes it sound like forever, and I love the dramatic pause of potential for MORE. And I have been asked quite a few times who our "Spring Girl" is and will the other Season Girls make an appearance, and WEEEEEEELLLL...

There is another story I'd like to tell with these characters! But instead of Laliana, or Allie, or Delle being front and center... Luke Walker is gonna take the spotlight, showcasing his life as an actor, whether kissing on screen ever leads him to catch feelings for his costar, and how his life has changed after his grandfather was thrown in jail. So it's not a sequel so much as a spinoff.

Get a sneak peek at the title, female lead, and cover below. And of course, go add the story to your reading list so you know as soon as it is out! Link to story in the comments HERE! --->

While you freak out, I am off to write! There are a few stories coming your way. Take a look at the book covers below and tell me which story you are excited to read next! Because your excitement helps me decide which story I should focus on first!

Until next time!

- Cassidy

Luke's Story

Synopsis:

When Gossip Columnist Em Springs is forced to do a story on the up-and-coming actor Luke Walker, she must go undercover as an actress on his new movie to get the juicy details.

But things quickly get out of hand when she gets promoted to the love interest to the suspicious Luke Walker, who refuses to speak to her whenever the camera isn't rolling, and suddenly their on camera chemistry starts making headlines. Soon Em is sprouting feelings for the hottie actor and making friends with the victims of her past stories. And when someone threatens to reveal her true identity, Em Springs has to act fast. Will she be able to get the story and get out without becoming her own headline or will she get her heart broken when she inevitably is found out?

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list so you know as soon as it drops! --->

Tate's POV Story (YAY!)

Synopsis:

"The CEO and Her Driver" from Tate's POV

Tate Dalton wakes up with a broken body, a broken heart and is determined to pretend that he is completely fine with both. But when beautiful fashion icon, Allie Winters, whirls into his life in the form of a glorious fender bender, he finds himself falling head over heels, with little chance of being loved back.

Will Tate find a way to win her heart, or is he destined to always be the runner-up/ best friend?

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list so you know as soon as it drops! --->

Aiden's POV Story (Woot!)

Synopsis:

"Author and Her Bodyguard" from Aiden's POV

Having recently gotten dumped via live stream in front of all of his family and friends, Aiden Dalton decides to take a break from dating, and focus on his job as a bodyguard. But when he starts to catch feelings for his newest charge, Laliana Summers, who so happens to always be in the spotlight, Aiden has to decide between his privacy and his heart.

Will Aiden find a way to face his past baggage and be with the girl of his dreams, or is he destined to spend his days in the shadow, watching her end up with someone else?

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list so you know as soon as it drops! --->

Other Completed Cassidy Kate Stories!!!

Laliana Summers' Story

Synopsis:

Twenty-two-year-old Laliana Summers can hardly believe it when she becomes a famous author. But the dream slowly becomes a nightmare when a mysterious stalker breaks into her home. This person knows everything about her, and soon being in the spotlight becomes Laliana's own personal hell, with nowhere to hide.

Forced into a decision that leaves her with no privacy, Laliana is stuck with a bodyguard to watch over her until the stalker is found. And this particular, breathtakingly handsome bodyguard is proving to be a terrible distraction for her ability to focus on writing.

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list and BINGE THE ENTIRE STORY NOW!!! --->

Allie Winters' Story

Synopsis:

Allie Winters is the CEO of one of the most profitable fashion lines in the world. But with that comes its own Gucci-level baggage. Between work, fashion shows, and sleep, she has little to no time for romance. Until she starts to get mysterious love letters.

Teaming up with her incredibly attractive driver, Tate Dalton, who irritates her to infuriating heights, she tries to piece together the clues that will lead her to love. But when someone leaves a bloody message at her fashion show, love is the last thing she can afford to think about.

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list and BINGE THE ENTIRE STORY NOW!!! --->

SHORT STORIES!

Synopsis:

Winner of WattpadPunkFiction's "Song of the Punk" Contest

Sixteen-year-old mermaid, Princess Ara, decides to buy her freedom by tricking her father into turning her human. Before the king realizes what he has done, Ara steals his crown, the source of his power and falls right into the arms of a pirate. Determined to set her own course and using her sea powers, she sets out to become the most feared captain in the ocean.

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list and START READING IT BECAUSE IT'S OUT NOW!!!--->

Synopsis:

2nd Place Fantasy Contest Winner!

Kill them before they touch you. Slice them before they pierce you. Stop them before they change you.

Hunters are the only thing standing between the final human city of Evermake, and the undead unicorn monsters that lurk beyond the walls. How long will The Hunters last before their final city falls?

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list and START READING IT BECAUSE IT'S OUT NOW!!!--->

---

CHAPTER QUESTION - Which of the above stories would you like to see first?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7K 35
Love is hard to find in regular circumstances, let alone when you're in year twelve and ten weeks pregnant. From first sight, Oliver, a player of all...
BE ALRIGHT By Z

Fanfiction

2.4M 75.1K 52
[COMPLETED] When Lisa, a normal student, and a happy-go-lucky person, agrees to date the hardworking, passionate, and a little arrogant CEO, Jennie...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
124K 3.8K 29
This is a story of you the reader being sent back in time to ancient Egypt where you fall in love With the pharaoh himself, but will he fall in love...