Golden Hour

By asrivatsan27

Sasuke just wants to know the truth Naruto just wants to have a family that won't abandon him Sakura just wan... More

How It All Started
TAG-N
Sasuke's Worst Day Ever
"Raitoningfizu!"
The Chunin Exams
Spikes, Clones, and Scrolls
The Curse Mark
Chū Shinobu Sanjishiken
Interrupting Gaara VS Rock Lee
Obito
A/N
Toast On A Dinner Set. (TOADS)
Tsunade
Banana PEEL - The Way of Slipping on a Fruit
Konoha Crush

The Stupidest Thing Sasuke's Ever Done.

15 1 0
By asrivatsan27

White light.

White light is all that Sasuke remembered from all of his action up until the clash with the Hyuga.

That technique was strong.

"Ugh-my head hurts." Sasuke groaned.

That Hyuga really hit him hard. That wasn't even a move, it was more like a homicide mission! It had enough power to go toe-to-toe with his very weakened own 'Raitoningfizu'. As much as it pained him, the Hyuga had enough skill to be called a worthy competitor in Sasuke's book. But how come none of the spectators got affected by the aftereffect? This was definitely a trifling manner that needed to be looked into.

Sasuke opened his eyes and noticed he was inside the Konoha Hospital, bandages covering all up to his eyes and his chest with so many stitches, it looked like Sasuke had gone through an actual car crash, drowned in a toilet, been forced into a shredder, then had gone high from drug intake; five times in a row.

"How's the Hyuga doing?" Sasuke wondered.

"If you are wondering about where the Hyuga is, don't bother. He just got released from hospital." Kakashi walked in.

"He did? Good for him." Sasuke looked guilty.

Kakashi looked at him at a pretense that he knew what Sasuke was currently thinking.

"Why would you pick a fight with him? You knew that it wasn't going to end well. Look at what happened as an aftermath! Gaara and Lee's match has had to be postponed until next week!" Kakashi exclaimed.

"Although I mocked his dead father, he mocked my whole clan. Do you see the difference?" Sasuke explained.

Kakashi chuckled at his pupil's remark.

"Yeah, you've got a point. But that still doesn't change the fact that you were willing to kill him. There has to be some sort of procedure here, Sasuke. You used a weakened move that weakens your capacity of chakra, against a Hyuga, who are known for their Tenketsu. Do you get what I'm saying?" Kakashi asked.

"I guess so. What happened to the the spectators? They must've gotten some kind of effect." Sasuke posed his question.

"The Third Hokage thankfully used a barrier to stop the jutsu's causing collateral damage to everybody else, thankfully. He knew what was going to happen."

Sasuke was silent. He didn't know what he was doing at the time. He was just blindly following what his mind told him to do. He single-handedly interrupted Gaara and Rock Lee's match.

"What happened to Naruto and Sakura?" Sasuke asked suddenly.

"They are off on another B-ranked mission. They're going to assassinate the Daimyo of the Land of Tea. I'm going to join them after I finish talking to you. I just came here to come and check up on you, maybe see if need something." Kakashi walked to the door on his left.

"Kakashi, what did you think of my actions?" Sasuke asked, a single tear dripping from his left eye.

"I think...that it was the stupidest thing you've ever done...so far." Kakashi confessed as he departed the room and left to go supervise Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke hadn't even asked Kakashi how long he had even been in the hospital for. He wanted to be with Naruto and Sakura. He NEEDED to be with Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke slowly lifted himself of the bed and got off the bed, more carefully this time. He slightly shifted his center of gravity to make sure that he didn't get cramps within the first five seconds of walking.

There was a note left on his bed saying, 'Gone to train. See you in a week, Kakashi-Sasuke'.

He then hobbled towards the door and slowly turned the door handle, leaning on the door for support. He had quite some injuries, and that held him back from going a bit faster. Once he got out of the hospital block he was in, he slumbered down the dark hallway leading to the entrance of the hospital; his arms sagging below him.

Unfortunately, his foot misplaced itself as he then tripped over his own two feet. He plonked down the stairs of the hospital and landed on his chest at the last step.

One of his wounds had split open with the fall that he had taken.

That was not good.

Sasuke persisted anyway, and stumbled out of the hospital, blood still spewing out of his body at the same rate.

"The Land of Tea...the Land of Tea. Where's the Land of Tea?" Sasuke thought rapidly.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where the Land of Tea is? I need to get there quickly." Sasuke asked a random woman walking down the street, a handbag strung around her hand.

She looked at him curiously. Finally she relented.

"I don't think a child with this many injuries should be wandering out alone all by himself. By if you won't persist, I shall tell you. The Land of Tea is an obscure place, with no surrounding trees. It's a barren wasteland. If you are going there, you are going to need much more supplies than you think you have, which as I can see, is none. The Land of Tea has no mercy to outsiders, and keeps a strong disregard and hatred for Uchiha's, like you." The woman was about to walk away.

"So where is the Land of Tea?" This question was getting repetitive.

"Oh yes, it's next to the Land of Rain." The woman answered exquivically.

"And where is that?" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Oh, it's right next to the Land of Tea!" The woman cheerfully pointed ahead of Sasuke and happily walked away, hummin 'Stay' by The Kid Laroi. Sasuke sighed. He had vague directions.

Vague directions.

Sasuke hobbled some more down the street the way the lady was kind enough to point him towards, still dripping blood out of his orifice in his mouth, ears and nose. He felt like it was his job to reach Naruto's destination. He then stood at something that was blocking his way.

The Forest of Death's fence and trees had been fledged and smashed down to the ground. Sasuke wondered why this was so...then he remembered that he knocked all those trees down when he used Brigading Commandment for the first time. He slowly traversed the waste hidden inside all of the trees in his way.

How he would love to fly...

He felt his pulse and heartbeat getting weaker and slower. His vision was blurry. He perched and held onto a tree for support. He took some deep breaths in and deep breaths out. He felt like he had another cramp in the same day; that woman wasn't lying. He needed water. His throat was parched, he couldn't see, he had gotten out of the hospital when he shouldn't have.

He was regretting this choice more and more now.

He didn't know where he was going, he was walking in circles and his mind was basically fried to a crisp. He was about to fall down in a heap of exhaustion, when he fell into someone's arms. When he looked up he saw a man, a purple eye with concentric circles as patterns inside the pupil in his left eye, and the other half of his face covered with lines that looked like scars, meeting up at one point on the face, his right eye. When Sasuke finally closed his eyes, the man had activated a Sharingan.

"How...how does he have a...how does he have...how does he have a Sharingan? Every Uchiha got wiped out...right?" Sasuke finally drifted off into the dark space that is the mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi reached a grand held palace, people flocking around it. It was a masquerade party, a tough one at that. The Daimyo must've gotten a huge number of bodyguards for security, as a whole lot of people were very stocky and were bulky, the minimum amount of them; at least 50 in odd numbers.

"Where could Naruto and Sakura be?" Kakashi questioned.

There were actually a lot of people who were about Naruto and Sakura's size, some of which were actually kids. Kakashi couldn't believe there were parents who let their own kids go to an actual masquerade party.

"Kids these days..." Kakashi mumbled to himself. This was not the time for that, however. He had more important things to take care of.

He scampered around the palacacious room, covered with chandeliers and red carpet with a tiger mask attached to a thin red pole, covering his eyes. He didn't have his Konoha headband or forehead protector to make sure that he didn't jeopardise the mission within the first ten seconds.

The Land of Tea hated Konoha ninja. They despised them with every fibre in their being. They had committed sacrilegious effects in their own territory.

Kakashi needed to find Naruto, and fast. He was known around the whole wide world because of a nickname that one of his certain deceased friends had given him. If he didn't finish this quickly, and if his identity was revealed, the mission was as good as done. He had to find Sakura and Naruto, fast. But surely, it would be easy to find a boy and girl wearing yellow and red shirts! Everybody else was wearing what people would normally wear to a funeral.

"So where are they..."

Kakashi made his way over to one of the guests who was busy applying eyeliner to her lashes. It also looked like her mascara was running.

Yuck.

"Excuse me, have you seen a boy wearing a yellow shirt and a girl with pink hair wearing a red one?" Kakashi asked politely at the woman.

"Oh, yes. I saw them go them down those stairs." She pointed to some stairs at the back of the palace. "They never did come out though..." The woman trailed on. Kakashi thanked the woman and ran down the stairs, before seeing a surprising sight.

Naruto and Sakura were there...along with about 50 bodyguards, 25 of them lying in the floor, motionless, while the other half were too terrified to even move.

And what was more impressive, was that Naruto and Sakura had changed into black jeans with a black jacket and shirt.

"Oh...you guys changed?" Kakashi suddenly, startling the both of them.

"Oh, hey, Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto accidentally blurted out.

"Kakashi-Sensei??!!!" The bodyguards exclaimed.

"Naruto...you idiot." Sakura grew an irk mark on her forehead and cracked her knuckles.

Kakashi just sighed and mentally facepalmed. He was used to this type of bogus. Naruto WAS a the number #1 knuckleheaded ninja. Everybody expected him to be dumb as hell.

Naruto looked so confused as to why Kakashi and Sakura were so pissed at him.

Then he looked at the bodyguards, petrified and not moving a single step.

Then he looked at the bodies on the floor.

Then he put the two and two together.

"Wait, I just said Kakashi's name out loud, now they're going to report this to the Daimyo!" Naruto panicked, as he bopped a fist on his flat palm; suddenly realising what he had done.

"NOW YOU FINALLY GET IT??" Sakura screamed in his ears.

"Let-let's get out of here! We should report this o the Daimyo!" The bodyguards bolted out the other side of the stairs.

"Yeah, good idea! We'll report this to the Daimyo. We'll make sure that he will execute these monsters!" Another bodyguard stated worriedly.

Kakashi and Sakura's golden eyes narrowed after this comment, this meant that if the trio followed those bodyguards, the would lead Team 7, (minus Sasuke), to the Daimyo, who would be assassinated and that would be another mission done.

They ran up the stairs to continue chasing the bodyguards, Sakura dragging Naruto up the stairs, holding onto his collar. All three of them ran up the stairs. Naruto sensed that they went left; they went left. These bodyguards had a whole lot of stamina for them to burn. It was probably because they had built up all of their muscles. It showed as well.

"Why can't I have muscles like those?" Kakashi and Naruto sighed to themselves.

Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura threw their masks inside a compost bin to their left and continued chasing the bodyguards on the red carpet, which looked like it could go on forever. They then saw the guards enter a room which was donned in purple and silver robe. Gemstones and swords were placed in holes and holders inside of the door.

The bodyguards all loaded themselves inside of the door and locked it tight, just before Kakashi could get there. But all was not lost.

"Sakura, can you punch-" He was cut off by a sharp punch by Sakura Haruno as her fist began to glow once more as the door shattered into huge pieces of debris, scattering everywhere and even crushing some bodyguards in the process, albeit not fazing Team 7 as they continued to purge on and find the Daimyo. There was about 15 bodyguards left, as team 7 chased them all down through a very thin and long hallway.

All the bodyguards that were left were all getting tired as their stamina could hold them no longer anymore. Kakashi then sprinted ahead of Sakura and Naruto, while holding his arm out and then calling the lightning chakra from his body.

"CHIDORI!" Kakashi screamed, as it pierced the man's heart and caused a chain reaction. The man fell down onto another bodyguards, who slipped on a banana peel and slid down the hallway with a downwards slope while crashing into other bodyguards before he slammed into a wall with a fork in the hallway; a right turn.

That solved the problem of the bodyguards, but they needed to find the Daimyo of the Land of Tea. Kakashi grabbed a bodyguard by the collar and then started to interrogate him.

"Tell me where the Daimyo is. Right now! Answer me!" Kakashi glared as he shook the bodyguard back and forth.

"He's- he's in the...the room...5 stars...kanji...moon." Were the bodyguard's last word.

"Come on, you two! We need to find a room that has five stars on it and also the word, 'Tsukishima' on it. It should be somewhere close by." Kakashi pressured his students.

"I FOUND IT!!!" Naruto's loud, obnoxious, annoying voice rang out. A silver cladded door is what Naruto pointed out. He wasn't wrong though. It was all there. The five stars, the kanji known for moon, otherwise known as 'Tsukishima'. It had the literal word, "Daimyo", in big bold red capital letters. It was quite hard to miss, unless you were blind.

"Saku-" Kakashi was cut off once again by the punch of Sakura Haruno, who now had steam pouring out of her ears. She was not in the mood for talking to her Sensei, or anybody for that matter. They then stumbled into the room and found a man, fanning himself with a fan. That was probably the Daimyo. Nice clothes, very spacious rooms, a palace to himself, red carpet as the main floor, he matched the bill, but he needed to die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOK
DOK
DOK

DOK
DOK
DOK
DOK
DOK

DOK
DOK
DOK
DOK

TAN . TAN . TAN. TAN. TAN. TAN . TAN . TAN . TAN . TAN. BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

A marching band then paraded through the room, the 5 drummers holding pistols.

"They tried to kill me!" The Daimyo complained.

The drummers shot, and Kakashi breathed his last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kakashi-Sensei! Kill the Daimyo!" Sakura screamed in his face, as Kakashi woke up from his apparent dream.

"Oh...uh, yes. Of course. CHIDORI!" Kakashi plunged his hand straight through the Daimyo's guts as the Daimyo's eyes rolled back into his head.
As Kakashi took pictures of the Daimyo, Naruto and Sakura jumped out of a window, landing on the pavement. They started walking out, somehow without being noticed by the general public.

Kakashi joined them.
"Kakashi-Sensei, I got given a souvenir from Sasuke. It's a stick of dynamite. Do you think we could blow the house up?" Sakura asked, as Naruto snickered. He would probably want it as well.

"Of course. Here, give me that." Kakashi lit the dynamite sticks from Sasuke, by using a lighter that his friend, Shikaku Nara had given him for times where he needed to unwind. The sticks were lit, and Kakashi threw them into the palace of the Daimyo, where Sakura, Naruto and him turned their heads around, not looking at the explosion that had just occurred inside of he building, lighting the house on fire.

"Hey, speaking of Sasuke, what's he doing?" Naruto posed a question.

"I'll tell you later." Kakashi answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uggghhh. Where am I? My head hurts so bad, where did that guy go? Did he have a Mangekyo Sharingan, or did I just see stuff?" Sasuke thought, waking up. He looked around and saw that he was inside a cave, full of crystals, green radiating off his face, as a glimmer of sunshine shone through a tiny crack in the ceiling. A man walked up to Sasuke. The same face that Sasuke had seen before he passed out, scars of the right side of his face, a purple eye on the left.

He tried to move his right hand, but he couldn't! His right hand was chained to a crystal sticking out of the ground.

"That was my bedrest, I assume. I don't even care that I'm chained to a crystal. I can't think at all! My brain's all fried!" Sasuke massaged his temple.

"Who are you?" Sasuke hoarsely asked, his voice getting weak.

"Don't tell anybody this." The man made Sasuke swear.

"Okay." Sasuke agreed.

"My name is Obito Uchiha." As the Sharingan in both Uchiha's eyes sprang to life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.2K 20
Sasuke has changed. He changed a lot of himself to stay by Naruto's side. Naruto acknowledges the change and welcomes him with open arms always.
142K 5.1K 22
Team Seven, Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto Uzukaze, and Shikamaru Nara. This team was trained by the most elite, so it makes sense that those three would be w...
57.9K 1.9K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...
135K 3.7K 12
Sasuke has returned to Konoha of his own free will. Naruto thinks that they will be like the old days. Team 7 reunited. But Sasuke has not returned a...