Phakade Lami (My Forever)

Oleh Tubalole

Two Separate Worlds, Both Close And Distant To Each Other In Terms Of Class, Love And Wealth Are Brought Toge... Lebih Banyak

Characters Description
CHAPTER ONE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
New Character Introduction.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Enter Harriet)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 In Violence We Stand
Chapter 18
New Character ✌️✌️
Chapter 19.... Nokubonga.
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 (Nomashenge)
Chapter 21 (The Beginning Of The End) Part 1
Chapter 21 (Part 2) The Continuation
Chapter 22 (Again)
New Characters Coming Soon.
Chapter 23 (Betrayal Of The Highest Order)
Chapter 24 (Supper)
Chapter 25 (The Underwear)
Chapter 26 "Misplaced Glory"
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Is this what you want)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
We are coming back.
Chapter 38 (It's Him)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 "Re-Visit"
Chapter 44 (I wish it was a lie)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Question
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (Bipolar)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (Zimkhita)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (This Is My Confession)
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59 ~ 'Just Be Sure'
Chapter 60 'I am staying'
Chapter 61 - House Of Masilo.
Author's Note
Hi *Financial* Plea
Book 2 - PHAKADE LAMI
BOOK 2 - OUT NOW

Chapter 35 His Love

141 17 4
Oleh Tubalole

Chapter 35.

These Indians surely do how to design and when I tell you 'design' this place looks heaven on earth and did I mention that, the power of money can make something that was meant to take months or years, to just take a few weeks.

Hector is being fully 'furnished' into a Tswana 'male bride' as Lerato, Ziyanda, MmeMoichela, Uncle Daniel's wife and lastly but not least Harriet, along with Kedibone, are stuck with him, in his room.

"You sure do look so beautiful... I can't believe that you are going to get married to the person that you love," Lerato says as they look at him from where he is standing, and he is dressed in his traditional 'Tswana' attire and he looks drop dead gorgeous, like shut the front door and don't forget the windows.

"I want to speak to my son in private, would you mind," MmeMoichela says and immediately all of them leave the room as Hector sits next to his mother - they had a very tricky and challenging relationship at first but I am glad that their sorted out their differences.

"You look so beautiful and very handsome in your Tswana outfit, though I was against the idea of having women dressing you up in the first place but I'm guessing that they did a very good job... listen, I want you to practice everything that those women taught you in that living room yesterday... you must always learn on how to please my son-in-law and how to make him happy... he has done so much for my family... look at me... did I ever think that in my wildest dreams, that I was going to wear an expensive traditional outfit like this... just do me a favour and take care of yourself and my granddaughter," she says and with that she leaves the room and slowly Hector stands up and comes face to face with the full lengthy mirror that is near the dressing table and he let's out a heavy sigh, that comes with tears.

Throughout the entire ceremony, a lot of things are exchanged from blankets to pots and many other things that I don't even know, are also exchanged but I'm sure that I also saw a beer pot and some grass mats and something tells me that this traditional wedding wasn't cheap at all.

Like seriously someone needs to give a round of applause to Hector and his 'team of wives', most especially Lerato for doing a great job in ensuring that the event is the grandest of them all.

Right there in the 'Dlamini KaDikana' family tent, I see that some people are super angry, and their faces are so squashed, and those people are 'Harriet and her father' who are both dressed in their Zulu outfits, with Zithulele in her arms, as usual.

One should also see that Mabutho, his sons and his brothers along with Nathan excluding Mukuna, are all dressed in 'black' traditional Xhosa outfits.

Mrs Alhambra and her Nigerian husband are also there, and their sitting in the same row with Aunt Nokubonga and Mukuna, who is dressed in some Africa attire --- you know the ones that these 'my Oga people and AmaCongo like wearing' on Heritage Day and why did I forget Malume, he is looking so nice in his traditional Zulu attire, along with his beautiful wife.

On the other side, I can also see that in the 'Masilo family tent', they is a lot of things that are taking place in that tent.

All of them, are all dressed up in their traditional 'Tswana outfit' and it's so beautiful but the beauty is being easily ruined by Aunt Gloria's Husband that is drinking like he is on a marathon and as for Aunt Gloria, she chose not to mind him but rather to mind her bottle of wine.

Uncle Lucas on the other hand, is sitting next to MmeMoichela, who is seated on his right hand side with her children next to her and on Uncle Lucas's left hand side, it's that Hector's cousin that loves women and before they left for Eastern Cape yesterday, his father thoroughly warned him that he doesn't want him to deposit his 'sperms' in the province, after all he can't be father Abraham with many sons.

Uncle Daniel looks so calm as he sits next to his wife, and I can't help but think how his life has changed, from that day when he found out that his mother was responsible for his childlessness and now his wife can't have kids, menopause has hit her already, just imagine the time your sperms are given back to you, Menopause kicks in.

Uncle Lucas did the give away and stood in as Hector's father and for Zimele, Mabutho stood in for him as his father, which was a bit cute.

As they sit down in this tenth for their meal with Hector rightful sitting next to Zimele, now dressed in his Xhosa traditional outfit that Zimele was instructed by the family elders to dress him up, as his husband.

"You look beautiful," those were the three words that he said, when he completed the dressing of his spouse.

Now they're here and the smiles and the glances that they keep on sharing between them, it's only a poster that says 'Love Lives Here', that is shorting on the table.

"I was thinking that Tonight... I want to officially welcome you and put myself in your comfort... your beautiful warmth," he says whispering in Hector's eyes.

Hector only smiles at his husband's shameless behaviour, like seriously how can he think such things now.

"Look down here, on my laps... they is something that I want you to see," he says, making Hector to look down and that's when he sees that the 'WOOD has finally STOOD up' and immediately Hector looks at him and sees that smirk.

"You are bored my husband and unfortunately I am not in the mood... after all you can use your mind and hand to overload your children," he says with a smile as he moves his face to face the audience, leaving Zimele with shock on his face.

From the family table that is not far from them, Mabutho raises and uses his small knife to slowly hit, on the champagne glass, calling everyone's attention.

"Apologies for the disturbance caused, my beautiful people but they is a problem," he says and immediately confusion falls on everyone.

"I see the confusion and truly speaking... it speaks volumes... it speaks music and it speaks a guitar 🎸," he says looking at Hector and Zimele, and one can see the smile on Zimele's face, it's as if he knows what his sibling is talking about.

"We want to hear Zimele singing for his spouse," and immediately Nganono walks in with his guitar and shame my teddy bear looks super hot in his attire.

I just wish that Nganono wasn't that bald, other than that I was going to date him, myself but Hai ke, he is Zuma-ed.

Zimele moves forward and motions for a chair to be given to Hector, and one of the ushers standing, immediately places the chair for Hector.

As he sits down, Zimele just stands up and one can see the love for Hector, rightfully sitting in Zimele's eyes.

Meanwhile Harriet who is sitting with her father at one of the tables that have no title, is burning with anger like she is about to boil over, with those affections that Zimele is showing to Hector, and as he begins singing, Harriet immediately stands up and leaves the place before she can die.

The entire 'KaDikana family' is wearing traditional Xhosa outfits but not Harriet, she refused to wear it, I don't why but I remember she said that she would rather die than wear the attire.

"Harry... My daughter... why did you leave the place like that," says her father, who is moving behind her and one can see that she is breathing heavily, like as if she is trying to catch her breathe.

"Baba... I am tired... I am tired of everything that keeps on happening to me... I have tried everything but still... Hector's gets all glory... from both the family and those useless ancestors... I am tired of everything," she says with tears.

Shame I 'almost feel' sorry but unfortunately I don't, she should have stayed in her lane and accepted her fate.

"I know that my daughter but I am working on a plan and that plan will ensure peace and comfort-ability in your husband's house... I know that it may look dark now but it's sure to get even darker for that gay thing inside that tenth," he says, with one hand on his daughter's shoulder.

---------

It's possibly around 10pm in the 'moon-full' night and one can see that everyone has left the place but some people have stayed behind and those people are the immediate family and some villagers that don't want to leave without takeaways.

This place looks very different with the lights on, both in and outside the huge compound.

In Hector's own rondeval that looks very majestic and grand in it's own way, I am still saying that those Indians surely knew what they were designing and that 3 Million Rand was worth it, and also Pravin knew what he was doing.

"Mmmh... What are you trying to do now... Zimele, I am not in the mood... I am tired," he says as Zimele places his lips on his neck, with his hands around his waist leading all the way to Hector's belly, as he stands tall behind his back.

Zimele remains quiet as he focuses his 'entire attention' on slowly undressing and trying to see Hector's body, and the only words that come out of his mouth, are -- 'I am about to make you weak... Mr KaDikana' and with that Hector turns around and comes face to face with him and one can see the 'hunger' in his eyes, and from there, Hector only smiles and slowly moves with him and slowly places him on the chair.

He disappears into the bathroom that was recently added into his rondeval by those weird 'Zulu' speaking Indians.

BOOM!!

Oh My God

Silence

Then a smile

"Can I take a picture for memories," Zimele says as he tries to hold the camera 📸 beside the bed.

Hector immediately turns around and tries to run back, to the bathroom, I mean how can he say such a thing, when Hector is literally exposing himself.

As Hector tries to close the door, Zimele puts his foot, sort of like blocking him from closing the door.

"What is Ma... what did I do... I only wanted to take a picture for memory," he says.

"Zimele... you can't be serious... I am literally in a boy lingerie for goodness sakes and the only thing that you want to do... is take a picture of my body... this body that has an operation scar... this body that is filled with baby fat," he says, whilst standing behind the door.

"Don't say that, you have given me a very beautiful daughter from that very same beautiful body... that you are busy saying that, it's filled with 'baby fat'," he says.

"Don't worry I will remove it... you can use your mind and your head to release and overload your children... I don't want again," he says.

Zimele quickly pushes the door without hurting him and pulls him out of the bathroom.

"Okay I will put the camera down and let you do... what you were made to do," he says as he holds Hector by the waist, slowly dragging him to the bed or rather the chair.

"And what is that, that I was made to do," Hector asks.

"You were made to shower me with love and not only me... I can't be that stingy... you were also made to service my... first born," he says, pointing to the erection and when I tell that you that stick is shooting, it's truly shooting through that black long Xhosa skirt.

"Fine... sit on that chair," Hector's says.

"Okay... I shall sit down and if you want to know, I can even sit for Africa," he says.

Can't Zimele shut up, I want to see what Hector has in store for him but no, he is talking like a 'typewriting machine', tatatatatatata.

Hector slowly moves forward and one can see that Hector is trying to do the catwalk that Lerato taught him - yes before they arrived in Eastern Cape, Lerato went to one of those 'adult shops' available in Sandton to buy a boy lingerie, and the thing that he is busy holding behind in his hands, the thing that makes Zimele, very happy.

"Mr Masilo KaDikana... I did not know that I was about to be arrested... if I may ask what's the offense," he says as he looks the blue handcuffs, that Lerato forced him to buy.

"No... Mr Zimele KaDikana Dlamini... I am only restraining you from the very sweet things that you are about to taste," he says, whilst cuffing him to the chair.

Zimele's already 'tiny eyes', are now very much smaller, like Nelson Mandela's own, when he is smiling.

I can see that Baba Kathuthu is going to enjoy this.

"I want to remove that 'white thing' on you... it's already killing me," he says pointing to the whitsh outfit that Hector has on.

"It's a three piece... it's the stockings... it's the small boy dress itself and from there, it's the open butt underwear that see-through one... so I start where," he says as he looks Zimele with a smile.

"I want that boy dress off," he says.

Hector slowly takes it off and throws it, on the brown titled floor, that he made those Indians place in his room.

"Take away those magushas that you have worn," he says.

Hector only smiles and slowly removes the magushas (the stockings) over his legs.

Hector remains in the butt opened underwear that is a see through and one can see that he is nervous, I mean this is his first time but Hai ke, he wants to try out new things and please his husband, just like what his mother and those women said, and I remember how he was trying not to laugh at those women and their weird advices.

He slowly moves forward and as he kneels down, he unties that black Xhosa skirt and pulls it off, in fact he removes everything, except the black t-shirt that he is wearing --- yes Zimele refused to walk shirtless with beads around his body, it was either that or he shows up at his own traditional wedding in a suit.

Hector looks at him in the eyes and slowly places his mouth on the erected plan tree and I must say that he is getting better at this, the very 'usher' Hector Masilo is out the window and Hello.. Hector Masilo KaDikana.

On all occasions, when Hector gives him the head, Zimele hands will be pushing his penis down into Hector's throat, but then today out of all days, his hands are cuffed to the chair that he is trying to break, because the more 'deeper' Hector goes, then the more 'mmmmmm and ahhhhh' we hear from Zimele, whose eyes are so closed, like he is about to shit out something.

Hector stops and raises his head to meet with Zimele, who slowly opens his eyes.

"Why did... why did you stop," he says with a hoarse voice.

Hector slowly stands up and moves two steps away from Zimele.

"Where do you think... you are going... please come back... I beg you... you can't leave me like this... not on this verge," he says with that same hoarse voice.

Hector smiles and slowly shakes his head and one can see that Zimele is weak and powerless, it's exactly the same way that Lerato said, he will react, I won't be surprised if she has the most children in the future.

The plan is to make this 'dimpled man', pushed to all limits and also tease him along the way and he tries to untie himself from the chair but still nothing is making a sure for him.

Part 2 of the plan, is to give him everything he can't touch.

Hector then slowly moves sits on top of him, facing him with a smile.

Zimele's mouth immediately leads him to Hector's nipples and he is sucking like they is some hidden juice or milk inside, today is the day that Zimele gets what is due for him.

Hector takes one hand down as if he searching for something and before you know it, he finds what he wants and pushes inside.

Hector immediately starts dancing on Baba Kathuthu's penis as he migrates from moaning to groaning.

He continues to dance but now on a faster pace and that's when he begins to scream --- yes the mighty Zimele is screaming from woman on top, or should I say man on top.

As he dances on the penis, the first thing that he does is un-cuff him on the right side and Zimele's hand immediately grabs him by the waist and then un-cuffs on the left-hand side and from there, Hector knows that he will not come out this alive, he will get sexed until he sings Halleluiah Hosanna.

--------

As to how they ended up on the bed, I don't know but all I know, is that I can see Hector's legs in the air and Zimele on top of him, groaning and groaning louder like a buffalo.

He lies on Hector's chest, slowly but heavily breathing like he is from marathon, with sweats around his forehead.

Zimele really destroyed Hector's lower body and with that sweat dripping like a tap water running open, and that's when his raises his head and they come face to face.

He comes off Hector and sleeps beside him, still breathing, both fully naked.

"When God created you... He took time in creating you for me... My crazy 'husband/wife'.... I am happy that I married you and your craziness," he says, pulling Hector's head to his bare chest - I don't know what happened to his shirt, maybe it's somewhere in the room.

------------

Hector wakes up from his deep sleep and finds the person that is next to him gone, when I mean gone - he is fast asleep, snoring like tractor.

He only shakes his head with a smile and slowly comes out of the bed and dresses up in a much respectable outfit that MmeMoichela told him to wear and moves to do, his duties as the family's newest bride.

He moves towards the kitchen area that was placed in the main house - yes they demolished the kitchen outside and created a magnificent one in the main house and I must say that the main house, looks like a grand place.

He enters into the kitchen and finds food is being prepared, and this is weird because this person knows fully well that this kitchen is officially Hector's responsibility as the family formally recognised spouse, now what the heck is Harry potter doing here.

"What are you doing in this kitchen... why are you so hell-bent on being disobedient to the orders that were left in place by the family elders," he says.

Slowly but surely Harriet turns around and comes face to face with Hector and slowly wipes her hands with towel, and one can see the disgusted look on her face, it's as if she is standing in something rotten but I like the pink apron that she is wearing.

"I am talking to you Harriet...what nonsense is this... you should have asked me... I wasn't going to complain or refuse," he says.

"Oh please... that I should ask you... as what Hector," she says, surprising Hector and that's because nobody in the family calls by his name, so where does she get the guts from.

"Listen here and listen very well, I am not going to bend down for you... I am not going to allow you to have peace in this house," she says, surprising Hector.

"Just look at you... a common Hector, you used to be very poor and dirt... you had no class... it's Zimele's money that cleaned you up... it's the money that was meant for me and his son... and my family... but now look everything is going to your family in Limpopo... You stole everything from me," she says with her arms crossed.

"Harriet... I don't have time for this and God above knows that your drama is the least of my worries, I will take my leave," he turns to leave but no, Harriet, jumps in front of him and one can see that she is a bit taller than him.

"I never said that you could leave or didn't they teach you manners, in that useless meeting.... huh... and besides I am not done," she says and personal I can clearly see the hatred and disgust in her eyes, like how can destiny be so unfair to her, by making her to share Zimele with someone, worse a man.

"Get out of my way," he shouts

"Oh I can see that finally you are inheriting the family's fighting spirit... they have taught you well," she says, leaving Hector with an expression that says that, I don't have time for this.

"Look, I don't know what it is that you want or what is it, that has taken over you but just so you know, I never stole anything from you... the money... the power... I never stole anything from you... Harriet.

It just happens that Zimele loves me more than you and even if he loved you, then I am sure that I am getting a double dose of that love," she says.

If Harry potter wants to take this to the streets, Hector will surely follow her to the streets!

"I did everything for that man, everything! He knew I'd give him the world if I could. We were going to make it work again. I was going to come back to him and we were going to try again and again but no, you decided to ruin everything... like some demon from Gomora," she says.

Oh gracious me, I seriously can't believe this woman. Has she forgotten that she once acquired an abortion to kill her child, I mean her and Zimele's child.

This woman is the devil's advocate, in fact she is the incantation, worse than Bab'Dlamini, and now I miss him so bad, who knows that maybe if he was alive, he would have accepted Hector and followed his sons on a journey of self discovery.

"Unfortunately, I am not in the mood for this drama, get out of my way and let me go... He chose me and I pretty sure that he will chose me... over and over again... so whatever entitlement that you FEEL you have over him... forget it... his love for me will not change," and with that, Harriet slaps him and one can see the finger marks on his cheek, it's as if she tried to burn his cheeks and worse he is light skinned, so the cheek is red hot.

"Harriet!!," Zimele shouts from the back and immediately she freezes on spot, like someone who was poured on, cold water.

© All Rights Reserved By George Osumba.

2022

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.8K 644 33
THANDEKA NDABA [26] Guarded her whole life, is wed to Zweli Nkabinde, who shows his deceitfulness right before they wed but she is oblivious. As she...
66.9K 4.8K 78
Abandoned at a young age Zethu is left to fend for herself and her brother. Her ultimate goal is to trap a rich man and provide a good life for her l...
92.3K 2.1K 23
Book 1 in the "There Yet?" Series: Jordan is a new edition to a 'asylum' for 'confused' boys. He soon learns that they sought him out because of the...
116K 6.7K 29
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...