๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„ ๐๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„

By Dreiahwrites

" I just don't understand... Janien has everything She ever wanted... why would she want to throw her life aw... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

VIII

210 21 0
By Dreiahwrites

Two ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

The streets of Manhattan were filled with people and car honking coming from each direction. It was Saturday morning, and Janien was up bright and early, fixing her a cup of hot coffee.

She picked her Trace-phone off the counter while waiting for her coffee to finish brewing.

" Hello? " August said, nervously.

" hey Aug, this is Niennie, " Janien spoke as she heard August gasp.

" where the fuck have you been? Are you okay? " August asked as Janien slightly chuckled.

" I'm here Aug; I'm alright... but never okay... especially without my family, " Janien muttered.

" Where are you ja-

" too loud, " Janien interrupted, " hey but listen... I Brought you a bus ticket to New York... and you leave Monday... don't tell anyone about it... no questions, Aug; you got it? " Janien spoke sternly.

" You can contact me through this phone for up to 72 hours, and then the PHONE will be TURNT off," Janien said as she highlighted words out to August.

" Ticket has been sent to your email; confirm it okay. Now I have to get going, love you " Janien hung up the phone, placing it back onto the counter. She sighed as she leaned over the counter.

Bryce wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her closer to him from behind. " what's wrong? " he asked while kissing her neck. Janien never had this pleasure from a man, but she was enjoying it. Especially how he was trying to distract her from all the worrying that she was enduring. janien pressed up against him as she let out light moans.

Bryce slid his fingers inside her pants and began playing with her clit. She arched her body against him more as her moans grew louder and louder. Bryce slid her pants down, sliding his down right behind her.

He then bent her over against the counter, sliding her panties down. He then smacked her end before kneeling down to  Janien's Ass, spreading it apart and shoving his face in  it.

"Oh, shit! " Janien cursed as she bounced her ass all over his face. Bryce used one hand to stroke his dick, as the other held Janien's ass apart.

" Fuck! " she moaned as she felt Bryce going in and out of both holes with his tongue. Bryce vibrated as he held his mouth against her clit, causing Janien's body to jerk from an upcoming orgasm. But before She could reach it, Bryce stopped midway and stood up, turning Janien towards him.

He lifted her onto the counter as he stood between her legs, rubbing his dick down her slit. Bryce stuck it in slowly, then paced it up, as Janien through her head back... taking all of him.

Although Janien was a virgin, she endured pleasure over pain. Bryce's pace slowed as he pulled in and out of Janien. He released his nut on her as Janien bit her bottom lip seductively.

Janien hopped off the counter, pulling her Nike leggings back up as Bryce walked to the bathroom.

She grabbed her cup of coffee from the machine, blowing it before taking a sip.

" shit needs more creamer," she thought as she opened the refrigerator door grabbing the Carmel macchiato creamer. She poured a bit on the top before placing it back in the refrigerator.

"That's it right there," She whispered as she continued sipping on it.

Janien followed Bryce down Jamaica Ave, looking to meet another one of his relatives in the area.

" Bryce! " A man yelled, who stood in front of a 2001 Cadillac Escalade. " wassup man," Bryce smiled as the man pulled him into a hug.

" wassup son," the man replied, smiling ear to ear.

" Janien, this is Uncle Lowski, uncle Low; this a friend of mine, Janien, " Bryce introduced, as Uncle Lowski held out his hand.

" you and Aunt Pam love handshakes, huh? " Bryce laughed as he wrapped his arm around Janien to avoid her hand being seen. " she is a bit shy, but she'll open up soon," Bryce explained before pecking her cheek.

" no worries, so shall we get going? " Uncle Lowski asked as he opened the car door. Bryce nodded as he opened the back door for Janien and entered the front seat.

The ride was silent. Janien starred out the window, as they rode through the crowded city, going towards New Jersey.

Uncle Lowski turned up the radio, as Anthony Hamilton played, but soon faded away, when Janien got deep in her thoughts.

" So what brings y'all here again? " Uncle Lowski asked, as he focused on driving.

" uncle Lowski, I know you and  Aunt Pam can really help us" Bryce entreated. " Janien and I have gotten into some trouble and it can end us up in prison for life. "

" Now son you kno-

" please Uncle Lowski... please? " Bryce begged, as his uncle sighed deeply.

Bryce knew he could come to his Northern family, which is why he escaped Atlanta, and relocated Janien and himself up here for a bit. Lowski and Pamela, had been married for 30 years. They met each other in a unisex prison where they were cell mates. Lowski was arrested on murder and drug charges, while Pamela was arrested on prostitution, and  drug charges.

The two worked together against the system. Lowski and Pamela hired two of the best attorneys in New York whom help them cover up their crimes.

" Only person I know is James Ellington, but lord knows where he is " Lowski voiced, as drove up a dirt road.

" name sounds familiar " Bryce thought.

Lowski pulled into a modern day mansion, that stood on the top of a mountain, overlooking New York City.

" this is all you unc? " Bryce said in a surprised manner. " all me son " Lowski smiled, as he pressed a button to the garage, entering it and pressing the button again to lock it.

Bryce and Janien followed Lowski into the mansion. They watched as he took his slippers off, placing them on the shoe rack by the door. Out of respect Janien did the same, and tugged on Bryce jacket, making him smack his teeth and following behind her.

" Welcome! " Aunt Pam said, as she appeared around the corner holding a glass of wine in her hand.

" how are y'all liking it so far? " Aunt Pam asked, being that the two haven't seen her since she picked them up from the bus station.

" I've been good" Janien answered lowly, as she kept her hands in her pockets. " oh she does talk! " Lowski chuckled, as Janien smiled .

" how about you come hang with me, while the guys can do whatever they do " Aunt Pam suggested, as she wrapped her arm around Janien shoulders.

Janien nodded, as she followed Aunt Pam. Bryce sensed Janien was nervous, but he couldn't continue speaking... he just let Janien go on, hoping she wouldn't bring anything up .

__

" perhaps I should bring her some tea? " Ms. Evans suggested to August, as they stood outside of her house.

" umm... no it's fine Ms. Evans, I wouldn't want you to get sick" August told her, as she wiggled the mask on her face.

August had came up with this lie to avoid Ms. Evans coming in her house to " check on " Janien. She wondered why the girl hasn't been out in two weeks, and missed church... so she took it upon herself to show up at the Porter residence unannounced.

" alrighty now, if she's not out by tomorrow then I'm coming in to check on her " Ms. Evans protested as August nodded.

August scrolled through her messages on Facebook as she came across a message from Taeleigh, Janien's bestfriend.

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝
- Hey, have you talked to Jan? Haven't heard from her since last night?

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟷𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

- Hey, it's me again... I'm getting really worried about her... it seems her phone off as well...

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟷𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

- I think She might be in danger August...

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

" too fucking loud! " August thought to herself, as she clicked off of the messages leaving her on read. August vowed to not tell anyone about Janien's whereabouts, not even to her parents.

• 
Janien sat on the patio of Pam's mansion as the two drunk wine and shared a bit of laughter together. Although Janien was a quiet person whom most of the time kept to herself... she felt at ease with Pam.

" ahem, you gotta tell me Erykah Badu is way better then Lauryn Hill" Pam asked, as held her pinky out sipping on her wine.

" ehh, you gotta point, but don't get me wrong Lauryn got some hits" Janien assured her.

" How about Jill Scott? " Lowski joined, as he walked through the door with Bryce following behind him.

" Jill ain got nothing on Erykah " Pam said, as Janien nodded her head in agreement.

" Hope off my Jill baby, Mike did her wrong in that one movie " Bryce said, causing everyone to laugh simultaneously.

" you are something serious " Pam added.

" You know, you look like umm... whassansme! " Lowski wondered, as rubbed his chin hair. " Pam, what's that man name that use to live on Westbrook?" Lowski asked, as he continued to think.

" Who Abr-

" Joshua! " Lowski blurted, " you look like you some kin to the Porters " he added, as he squinted his eyes, which made Janien laugh.

" I look like my daddy that much? " Janien smirked. " I knew I wasn't trippin... how he been, Ian seen him since 1990 something " Lowski said.

" he's doing great, actually he's in Jerusalem right now."

" Jerusalem? That nigga still hustling huh, " Lowski chuckled, as Janien squinted I'm confusion.

Bryce glanced  over at Janien. " Well we'll, you know he a pastor now" Bryce blurted loudly, as he poked Lowski side, keeping Lowski from not saying much.

" oh umm... I didn't know that" Lowski replied nervously.

" so y'all want to go out to dinner? " Pam asked, switching the topic.

" im always down for some food " Lowski smirked, rubbing his stomach.

" what's Good around here? " Janien asked.

" depends on what you want..." Pam challenged.

" im down for some Seafood? " Bryce suggested, as Janien nodded.

" seafood sounds good "

" seafood it is then... I know just the place " Pam smiled, as she placed the wine glass on the table and getting up from her recliner.

Bryce and Janien held hands as they walked through the city. It was midnight and Janien was going through another one of her breakdowns, so Bryce decided to take her out for some air.

" Feeling better? " Bryce asked, as he glanced over at Janien. She nodded her head. " wanna go get some Ice cream? " Bryce said. A smirk appeared on Janien face as she nodded her head.

Ice cream was Janien favorite, especially Strawberry flavored. The two continued walking down the street, until they came upon an ice cream truck.

" Welcome, to Carter's creamery what can I get for you? " the woman greeted. " I would like to try your Berry awesome flavor on a waffle cone " Bryce ordered, " and for you Jan? " he pointed.

" umm.. I'll take a strawberry ice cream in a cup please "

" alrighty, by the way your hat is pretty " the lady complimented, as she gave Jan a smile.

" thank you " Janien replied.

Janien and Bryce stood by the Truck, waiting on their ice cream. " you are really beautiful. " A light skin woman said, to Janien, a big smile plaster her face.

The woman wore a yellow sundress, with white sandals. Her hair was long, and brown that hung below her shoulders.

" I'm Ayla " the woman greeted. " nice to meet you Ayla, I'm Marie " Janien replied, giving her middle name instead.

" nice to meet you as well Marie, I'm just so stunned by your beauty.. I was wondering if you were interested in modeling? " Ayla asked.

Janien never showed an interest into modeling, mostly because of her weight, and secondly because of her anxiety.

" here's my business card, you can search more about me on my website listed on the card, also you can reach me at the number provided. " Ayla said.

" Alright thank you " Janien smiled, before Ayla turned around and walked away.

" Marie, hmm? " Bryce said in an sarcastic response. Janien slightly nudged him, and laughed. " Marie in the streets, Janien in the sheets.. remember that " She winked, as Bryce chuckled and shook his head.

" Your a trip "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
124K 5.8K 44
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
280K 10.7K 44
#1 forcedrelationship- Fri, 24 May (2024) #3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed...