The Death Of Error The Life O...

By Nova_The_Supernora

Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal lif... More

[First things first]
THE END.
THE START.
Growing Up.
Frienship Is Magic.
Birds And Bees.
Echoes Full Of Lies.
Time Changes.
Why Go And Foretell?
How To Train Your Electrolves.
It's A Beautiful Day.
Kids Like You Should Be...
It's nice to see you.
A New And Old Friend.
Memories From Another Life.
Learning Something Known.
You Gained Love.
[One Last Thing]

Learning Something New.

369 14 2
By Nova_The_Supernora

It was already night, everyone left their house after Venols birthday was over, Venol themselves were asleep in their room, I wish I could say they were sleeping peacefully but the truth is, they were trapped in the memories of their past life, they were seeing themselves hurting others, killing others, drestroying others.

   No stop!

      I don't want to do this!

  I dont to live throght this again!

     Please...

                       I just want my papa....

"AAAH!"

Venol jolted awake, they were breathing frantically, their door was suddenly opened by Papyrus, worried they aproached Venol but...

"No, Nonononononon0... Stay away! I don't want to hurt you!"

Venol pushed themselves to the wall, Papyrus could see that they were pacniking so he didn't get closer.

"WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME?"

"Be-because, I... I'm dangerous... I... killed so many... they all... I enjoyed it... I liked hurting them! Hahahahahaaha..."

Papyrus got worried when they started whispering a lot of stuff. 

"DID... DID YOU REALLY ENJOYED IT?" 

"I... No... nononono... It... it was my job, YES, It wasn't my fault... I had to..."

"SO YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT."

"yes... NO... I... ...it, It doesn't matter... that's not who I am anymore..."

The hug themselves, looking even smaller that they were, Papyrus aproached when he saw that they were not gonna push him away, he sat at their side and hugged them but they didn't hug back. 

"IT'S OKAY VENOL, I'M HERE NOW, AND NO MATTER WHAT I'M NOT LEAVING YOU."

"... You promise?"

"I PROMISE."

...

"I'm sorry for waking you up..."

"IT'S OKAY I WASN'T SLEEPING."

"Really?"

"YEAH, I DON'T REALLY SLEEP MUCH."

"Oh... you're an insomniac?"

"YEAH, HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

"I used to be one too..."

"... REALLY?"

"Mhm..."

"WELL, NOW YOU AREN'T, SO YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SLEEP."

"Okay..."

Papyrus laid Venol in their bed and tucked them in. They stayed by their side until they fell asleep. Then the tall skeleton quietly made his way to his room, thinking about what just happened, was it really possible...?

WELL, it doesn't matter, even if that's what's happening then, it's not important anymore. What matters is the now. He'll still be Venol's dad, nothing can and will change that.

It was the next morning, Papyrus was making breakfast for his brother and his Venol. They both were waiting at the table. talking about stuff. It was like what happened last night never happended.

"Would you teach me how to cook like you teach my papa?"

"eh... i think you should ask that to him, cooking is not my thing really."

"Then what is your thing."

"Well i like baking."

"Then, would you teach me how to bake?"

"sure, when you're a little older."

"BREAKFAST IS READY!"

"Just on time, I was getting hungry."

So they started eating, Papyrus and Sans were talking about work until they finished, Sans went to lay down on the couch to take a nap, Papyrus went to the kichen to wash the dishes, and when he finished Papyrus saw that Venol was sitting on the floor, looking at their toys but not really paying any attention to them. He got close and sat besides them.

...

"You know, there's a lot of stuff that makes sense now."

"LIKE WHAT?"

"Like... Sans randomly falls asleep because he's narcoleptic, not because he likes to sleep."

"THAT'S TRUE..."

"You... do you really believe what I said yesterday was true?"

"OF COURSE I DO, YOU AREN'T THE TYPE TO LIE ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF, AND YOU SEEMED REALLY RATTLE AT THE TIME, EVEN IF IT WASN'T REAL AND IT WAS JUST SOME WEIRD NIGHTMARE YOU HAD, I WOULD STILL BELIEVE YOU, BECAUSE IT WAS VERY REAL TO YOU."

"Yeah... you would, that's just the kinda person you are."

"IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW ME A LOT."

"I... i guess i kinda do-? I don't know..."

"DOES... DOES ANY OF THAT CHANGED SOMETHING?"

"Well... it definetly changed how I see the world but... It doesn't change how I see you."

"AND HOW DO YOU SEE ME?"

"... I see you as my papa, the one who found me and took care of me without thinking it twice."

Papyrus felt like crying of happiness.

Venol went to hug his papa, who hug back with all of the love and care he could muster.

"did i lose a touching moment or something?"

Sans asked sounding a little hoarse, he kinda just woke up. And it was to find his brother hugging their child emitting the happiest aura he's ever felt from them.

"Yeah you did uncle, but that isn't important, you are going to teach me how to use my magic right?"

"sure thing kid, meet me outside in the backyard."

And so they did, the backyard was more of, well, it's just the rest of the forest. That got Venol wondering why they live so far away from everyone.

"well, we're gonna start with the simplest thing, a bone."

"Okay."

"now, there's two ways that you can summon a bone, one is on the ground and the other one is on the air, the second one is harder to do but maybe it could be easier for you. who knows."

Sans explained while demostrating, summoning his own magic. Venol watched very closely, he couldn't help but think that the way Sans summoned those bones was... different. I don't know it just was.

"why don't you try?"

"okay..."

Venol extended his hand, and like they saw themselves doing it in the dream, they summoned a bone, that sprouded on the ground, it didn't looked different from Sans's but it was just black, huh.

"Of course, why would it be red?, that was the past."

"wow, you... you did it on your firts try, that's impressive."

"... Hah, I can't believe it."

"something wrong buddy? you don't sound too exited."

"No i am but... somehow I feel like I did it wrong."

"what? you summoned a bone on your first try and you say that you did it wrong?"

Venol realize in that momment that, Sans doesn't know, so they tried to play it cool.

"yeah it's... i don't know it's probably 'cuz I'm still learning. I was expecting it to feel different or something."

It wasn't a lie, it did felt different.

"okay then... now, let's see how much it hurts."

Sans aproached the bone with an extended hand to touch it but they were stopped by Venol.

"Don't touch it!"

"wha... why not?"

"I... 'cuz..."

Yeah, maybe they weren't that person anymore, they don't have to destroy anymore, but... that doesn't mean that they were weak, they didn't want anyone touching their attacks until they made sure that it won't kill anyone. 

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"hey it's okay, i can take a hit kid, it's not like i'll die, i'm not that weak."

It's not that you're weak Sans, it's that I'm too strong!

"Pfff, yeah sure, it's not that I think you'ld die with one hit, nah, it's because I'm strong, too strong, i could kill beasts with this bone alone."

"whatever you say pal."

"It's true tho." 

Success.

Venol dissipated the bone by touching it themselves.

"So the logic that your own magic can't hurt you still applies."

"let's continue practicing."

"Okay."

So for a few hours Venol continue to summon bones and try to make a pattern with those, they kinda pretended to be bad at that so that Sans doesn't get suspicious. That's until Papyrus, with armour on, tho he still was wearing his red scarf/cape, came to interrupt.

"VENOL, IT'S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW."

"Okay papa."

Yep, school. 

It was okay, Toriel was their teacher, he though she was working at some sort of hospital or something, and yeah she did, until she decided to change careers, also they were in the same school as their cousins so that's cool. Thing is, they haven't made any friends yet. Not that that bothered them but, it got a bit lonely.

"WELL, WE'VE ARRIVE, GOOD LUCK ON SCHOOL TODAY VENOL."

"Yeah papa, good luck on your work too, punch some bad guys in the face!"

"I WILL."

They waved while entering school, and grabing the books they were gonna use that day in class, they took a seat in their designated place, they started drawing random stuff until the bell rang. It feel weird, drawing, it remainded him of... of who? 

"Good morning class."

"Good morning miss Toriel."

"Today we're going to learn of some of the magical creatures that habit the forest outside of the kindom."

Yeah, something interesting about this world is, normal non magical animals exist, and magical animals exist, they were learning about them, and how some of them live, how powerful they are, and also, how there's this job that exists that is based around taming and taking care of these creatures. They were thinking of maybe working as a beast tamer, they probably had magic strong enough for that.

"Now, these creatures use the same resources as us to use their magic. Do you know where do we all get our magic from?"

The class was silent for a sec, Venol decided to give their answer so they raise their hand.

"Yes Venol?"

"Do we get magic from our souls?"

"No, but it's a very good guess."

Then everyone laughed at them for gettin it wrong, but Venol was shocked to learn that, they didn't use souls for their magic?????

"We monsters and creatures get our magic from the sun. But not only the sun, we also get magic from the moon and the stars, and from the center of the earth."

WHAT????????

"Legens say that once, we were no different than animals but that we evolved to incorporate the magic that surrounded us into our beings, so that we could use it to our advantage and to survive." 

...

OH MY DOG, THAT'S WHY MAGIC FELT DIFFERENT!!!!

In here monsters don't have souls, well, 'fisical' souls, were they centered their whole being around of, so they don't draw magic from themselves! well... not totally at least, you could even say that magic is everywhere. 

"Well, now everything makes more sense."

They whispered, and some of their class mates who where close turn around to throw weirded out looks at them, but he didn't care.

Class continued until it was finally time for lunch, Venol decided that today, instead of just hanging out with their cousins, they could practice their magic alone. 

It was to see how different magic was, and well, it really was something. Plus it made for good praticing. They took a small break, apparently now they do have to suffer to mortal stuff, like getting tired of using a lot of magic. So they just decided to feel the aura round them, it was weird, but, they really could feel magic everywhere. They stopped when they felt magical signatures, other monsters, but they felt a bit agresive, curious they aproached them to see what was going on.

"Please I don't want to be in trouble..."

"You won't get in trouble if you just give us all your money, you have some to spare right? After all you're rich."

He didn't like what he saw, those kids were bullying that reindeer girl, Noelle, someone from their class. So he decided to help her out.

"Wha-WHAT IS THAT?"

"What? you think you could trick us into looking at something for you to run away."

"D-dude I-I think there's a beast here..."

 "What... WHAT THE HELL?"

And it really was, covered in shadows it seem to be the head of a beast, it looke kinda like a dragon, looking at them with their glowing eyes like they were their pray.

"WE GOTTA TELL A TEACHER DUDE."

"HEY WAIT FOR ME DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

They both ran away, but Noelle couldn't, she couldn't move, she was frozen in place.

The beast aproached her and as they did, their appereance began to shift, they looked smaller and soon enough, Noelle could recognize those black bones anywhere.

"Ve-venol is that you?"

"Sure is, are you okay?"

"Yeah... Umm... Thanks for scaring them away."

"Is no problem, I could not just stand there and do nothing."

"How... How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"How did you make yourself look like a beast."

"Mmm... Magic."

"Pfff what?"

"Yep."

"Okay."

"But, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Don't tell anyone, I want to keep it a secret, plus, those two would get in trouble for lying."

"Okay I promise I won't tell anyone."

...

"Hey do you want to watch me do some cool tricks?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

     I think I finally made a friend.

And rest asure, those two bullies did get in trouble, for lying and for bullying.

"Papa I think I made a friend."

"REALLY? THAT'S GREAT, WHAT IS THEIR NAME?"

"Her name is Noelle, she's in the same class as me, and she's a reindeer monster, she's also very smart."

"OH, MAYBE WE CAN INVITE HER TO OUR HOUSE SOMEDAY, AND YOU COULD HAVE LOTS OF FUN."

"Yeah!"

So in their way home, Venol told everything insteresting that happend that day. It was great. 

He, Not bad Venol.

Wonder what will happen next.

Maybe more lore?

Or just kids having fun...?

Until then

Hope you don't get tangled in strings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.4K 20
An fgod story... is it? What if destiny was always with error? What if fate wants to think differently? What if the council isn't as biased as we th...
59K 2.8K 39
Error was just enjoying a day out with himself. Nobody bugging him or fighting for the rights of the universe. And he did not even need to do anyth...
43.9K 1.5K 21
Today is a big day, "why?" You might ask, well today the biggest threat to the multiverse, to the creator the the multiverse, has been caught, Error...
160K 7K 59
As you were waking up, you notice that you became Ink and that you were now the creator and protector of a messy multiverse. with too many negative A...