Ended up in Class E is not Th...

Lunarrin

There was an anime lover girl from the real world. One day, she woke up in Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's world. All of... Еще

Proloque - What's Happening?
Chapter 1 - The Growth of Love
Chapter 3 - A New Otaku Friend, A New Fairy?!
Chapter 4 - A New Fairy?! (part 2)
Author's Note (For all of my story)
Chapter 5 - A New Teacher, The School-Wide Assembly
Sorry, not a story
Chapter 6 - Midterm Exams, The School Trip (part 1)

Chapter 2 - The First Plan to Assassinate The Octopus!

629 23 5
Lunarrin

A/N : thank you for your reviews, critiques, and suggestions. And about the romance... Well, I tried writing the romance in chapter 1 because I wanted to show Miu's growth of love for Karma, but she hasn't really fallen in love with him yet. And, I think I will follow some of story of the anime/manga. Okay, let's start the chapter 2!

---

Chapter 2 - The First Plan to Assassinate The Octopus!

---

Koro-sensei entered the classroom
after the first bell had rung. He brought his absent book with him, then he stood in front of class, saying, "Class president, please give greetings."

Isogai stood up. "Stand up."

All of students stood up as well. I thought this was different from what the other schools did while giving greetings to their teacher. This is assassination classroom afterall. We were holding our guns with BB pellets in it, preparing to shoot.

"Fire!"

We started to shoot him. But, Koro-sensei just began with the roll call and managed to dodge all of the BB pellets easily by making a lot of clones.

I was holding my gun tightly, still not firing Koro-sensei. 'This is bad... I've never held a gun before and didn't even know how to use it...' I directed my gun to Koro-sensei, then I decided to shoot him once. But, like I thought, it did not hit him.

I let out a sigh. 'I think I should learn how to shoot with a gun... I don't like to play shooting games though because I'm not really good at playing it.'

"Nurufufufu. Like always, you can't shoot me," Koro-sensei said as his face changed into yellow and green stripes.

"You are so fast! How can we shoot you?!", Maehara protested.

"That's right!", Mimura agreed.

As they protested about how fast Koro-sensei was, I sighed again. I thought I wouldn't be useful for this class if I couldn't shoot or even I didn't know how to shoot...

"Hee~ your shot is bad. You can't assassinate Koro-sensei with that."

I turned to left to see Karma.

"I-I just...", I stuttered.

I immediately looked to the front again as Koro-sensei continued his lesson.

Today was just a normal day. Nothing happened. Well, something did happen. Okuda gave her poison made by herself to Koro-sensei. I was impressed that Okuda could make something like that. Okuda really likes science... right?

I stared at my book and started thinking about something for a long time. 'If I can't shoot... How can I kill Koro-sensei? I'm still a student in this class, so I have to join the asssasination too. Although, I'm not after the money....'

'But, what should I do?'

---

"Today, we practice using the knife again," Karasuma-sensei said as we sat on the ground, watching him.

"Hai!", we shouted.

He started to explain, "Then, try to hit me with your anti-sensei knives. I want to see the results of your practice that I've given to you until now."

We nodded and stood up, preparing our knives. I haven't done this before... So I felt kinda nervous. Although, I wasn't afraid to attack people with knife... Actually.... I've get used with a real knife....

Karasuma-sensei gave an anti-sensei knife to me, then I accepted it. Meanwhile, all students had already prepared their knives in their hands.

"Let's start!", Karasuma-sensei exclaimed.

As he said that, the students started running toward Karasuma-sensei to attack him. I saw Okajima attacking him first. He swung his knife but he then fell down, so Karasuma-sensei could dodge it easily.

After that, Isogai and Maehara attacked him. They swung their knives at Karasuma-sensei. I thought they were almost good. Still, they couldn't hit him.

Karma appeared in front of Karasuma-sensei. He threw up the knife once and caught it again, then he tried to attack Karasuma-sensei. Karma was faster than Isogai and Maehara. Unfortunately, Karasuma-sensei was faster than Karma, so he managed to dodge all of his attacks. Karma clicked his tongue because his attacks couldn't hit him.

The girls tried to attack Karasuma-sensei too. But, they couldn't hit him as well... 'Well, they are still not strong enough now. I'm sure they would be stronger later.'

I turned to see Nagisa. I stared at him, thinking, 'Nagisa is not that strong now... But, he will be stronger someday.'

I looked down to see my knife. I held the knife tightly. '... I should attack him too.'

I looked up again and started running toward Karasuma-sensei. I swung the knife quickly from behind him. Karasuma-sensei realized my presence and managed to dodge it.

'It's not that easy.'

I smiled as I stepped up again and spin my body. I almost hit him. 'Ck' Then, I decided to wait until he was off guard.

When Nagisa tried to stab him from behind, he was off guard and he tried to dodge Nagisa's attack. I immediately stepped again and pulled his clothes, then I stabbed his back. The knife was made by rubber though, so of course it wouldn't hurt him.

Karasuma-sensei and other students were surprised. After that, Karasuma-sensei stopped the practice. He walked towards me and said, "You're good at this and your reflex is rather good even though this is your first time. Good job." He then walked up to Nagisa and praised him as well.

I tried to control my breath. I've never been this tired before. But, when I heard Karasuma-sensei's praise, I was happy.

I looked at the knife again. Suddenly, I remembered some of my bad memories from my world. I smiled as I stared at my new knife, but it was a fake smile. 'Well... I think my reflex is good because of 'that'... And, I kinda good at using knife is because of 'that' too...' I shook my head, trying to not remember it again. I changed my mind immediately.

'Hmm... Then, I'm good at using knife, right? I should make a plan of this...'

---

"I'm home."

I put my shoes neatly, then I went up the stairs to meet the fairy. This is evening, so I'm sure Kazuya is the 'fairy' right now.

I opened the door of his bedroom as I exclaimed, "I want to say something to you, Fairy Godmother."

He was playing a game again today. Is he really like to play games? He doesn't look like a fairy...

He didn't care about me although I had entered his room. He was too focus on his game. I walked over to him and turned off the Playstation 3.

"What?! What are you doing?! I haven't saved my game!", he shouted in angry as he looked at me.

I narrowed my eyes. "It's because you didn't listen to me."

He let out a sigh as a reply. He put the controller on the floor as he crossed his legs, saying, "Okay, okay, fine. What do you want?"

I sat down on the floor next to him as I answered, "... I think I should make a plan to assassinate Koro-sensei since I'm one of the students in Class E."

"Huh? So what?", he said with a lazy tone.

I looked down to see the white floor beneath me, continued saying, "Well, I want to be stronger... Although I can use that anti-sensei knife, I can't shoot well..."

He sighed again. "That's easy. Just don't use gun to kill that octopus."

'Eh?'

"What do you mean? I should use... both, right?", I asked in confusion.

He raised his right hand, started explaining, "Actually, yes. But, you can make a plan without great distances or simply using a little bit of a distance, cause you're weak at that. You are good at close-range. Or maybe you can make another plan without using both."

I tilted my head. "What? I don't understand."

He scratched his head, annoyed, then he pointed at some manga on his bed. "How about using something you like? Like from manga or anime? Then, you can combine your ability with something you learn from manga or anime to make it into an assassination plan. This world has many manga and anime too, you know? They are same as the manga and anime in your world. But, of course you have to learn how to shoot with a gun and improve your ability to use a knife as well."

I thought for a minute, then I took a manga on his bed and started reading it. "You're right. I'll try."

-15 minutes later-

I threw the manga that I was reading roughly as I shouted out loud, "THIS IS A COMEDY MANGA! WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM GEKKAN SHOUJO?"

Hearing my shout, he gave me again another manga and said, "Okay, read this."

I pouted while accepting the manga. I hoped he gave me a manga that can be used as a reference. I read the manga again.

"... Why did you give me 'Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii'?", I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, I took wrong manga," he simply answered, without any expression.

I jumped down from his bed and walked toward the door. "I know you just want to tease me. I'm gonna buy some manga by myself." After saying that, I closed the door.

---

"Hmm... What should I buy?", I muttered to myself as I looked at many books in front of me. When I tried to search for a manga to kill Koro-sensei, I saw a book entitled 'How to Kill an Octopus'. What the... Why is there such a book?

I walked passing it and tried to search for another book. After that, I found a manga that caught my attention. '... I don't know if I can use this manga, but...'

I took the manga, then I took a lot of another manga too. I walked toward the cashier, buying all of it. After paying, I went back to my home to plan an assassination to kill Koro-sensei.

'Since I don't know what I can use for my plan, I bought all of this.'

"I'm back!", I shouted as I put my shoes again neatly. I ran toward Kazuya's room, then I immediately opened the door and went into that room.

I threw the manga I bought onto his bed as I said, "Look at this! I will try to make a plan that I can use from these manga."

The fairy took the manga I bought and read all of it. After reading it, he closed the book and said, "Whatever. Just do what you want."

I nodded in excitement as I hugged the manga in my arms. "Thank you for your suggestions earlier!" I bowed as I went out of that room.

I went back to my room. Then, I took a notebook and wrote an assassination plan in that notebook even though I didn't know this can be success or not. But, I should try first, right?

And then, I tried planning an assassination plan. 30 minutes later, suddenly I felt so sleepy. I started to fall asleep as I felt something like a blanket on my back.

I heard a whisper... until I actually fell asleep. "... What a stupid girl."

---

Today was Sunday, so there was no school. I opened my eyes slowly and daydreamed for a while, then I took a bath. After taking a bath, with a towel wrapped around my neck, I opened the door of my room.

I widened my eyes when I saw three people sitting in my room. I opened my mouth as I pointed at them in confusion. "W-What are you doing here?"

"Morning, Yamashita-san!"

"Good morning, Yamashita-san."

"Hey, Miu-chan."

I closed the door quickly when they greeted me. 'What? Why are there... Kayano, Nagisa, and Karma here? Am I still dreaming?'

"Oh, Miu-chan!", the 'mother' exclaimed happily with a smile as she walked towards me. I looked at her and listened to the continuation of her words, "They said that they are your friends. Mom is happy that you have some friends now."

I nodded as a reply in wonder. 'This girl doesn't have any friends before? I'm a bit... curious. But it's not the time for that.'

"They said you asked them to visit your home yesterday," she continued saying again.

'What?'

"I... didn't invite them...", I whispered to myself with a low voice so 'mom' didn't hear it.

'What's that mean? Did someone invite them? Don't tell me... the fairy?!'

I wanted to open again the door of my room, but 'mom' continued saying again with a smile before I went back to my room again, "You have changed since you lost your memories. You have become cheerful now. I hope you will have a lot of friends from now on. Even though you're now in Class E, Mom's still happy."

I looked up to see her smile, then I gave her a smile back. Although... I just gave her my fake smile. 'She is really a kind mom. I don't know what she will say if she knows that I'm not her child. If... I have a mother like her...'

"Yeah, thank you, mom," I answered, then I opened the door and went into my room.

There, in my room, what I could see was Kayano eating my snack; Nagisa was just sitting and crossing his legs; Karma leaning against the wall as he read one of my manga.

When they realized I was standing in front of the door, all of them -Kayano and Nagisa with a smile; Karma waved his hand lazily- said, "Welcome back."

I realized Kayano was eating my favourite snack and Karma was reading my harem manga (Although I'm a girl, I'm still reading some harem manga, you know?)

I snatched my snack from Kayano. After that, I wanted to snatch my harem manga from Karma too, but he held it tightly with his hands and said, "Hee~ I was just curious about this manga so I tried reading it. I don't know that you like a manga like this. Are you really a girl?"

"I am!", I shouted as I pulled the manga. After a long time, He finally let go of it.

I saw the title of the manga, written... 'To Love Ru Darkness'.

'... This manga is... harem and ecchi. Who bought this? Did... I buy this yesterday...?'

"Then, why did you ask us to come to your house?", asked Nagisa.

I turned to face him. The three of them were staring at me deeply. 'What did that stupid fairy plan?'

I sighed as I scratched my head. "I want you to help me."

When I said that, they were still listening to me. And then, I explained my plan to kill Koro-sensei to them. Of course I will tell this plan to other students as well.

After I had finished telling to them, we worked together to finish my plan. A few hours later, we went out to walk around outside and visited the old school building. We went back, then we had lunch together in a restaurant. When it was already evening, we went to my house again to fix my plan a bit.

"I will get some snacks," I said as I opened the door and closed it again.

I looked to the front just to see Kazuya... or maybe the fairy? He was staring at me deeply, I gulped. 'Oh, Kazuya has gone back...'

I smiled at him as I said, "You're back, Kazu. My friends are visiting, so sorry if we are a bit noisy."

After saying that, we went silent for a minute. Then, he suddenly smirked and broke the silence, "It's just you, stupid girl. Actually, I was the one who invited them. Do you enjoy it, girl? Oh, right, why don't you ask them to teach you how to shoot?"

Hearing that, I got angry as my face became red. "Don't call me stupid! And I knew you're the one who invited th-" When I tried to understand the fairy's last words, I wasn't angry anymore, I became curious. "You invited them so that I could learn how to shoot?"

I stared at his face, but he was just giving me a grin, then waved his hand to me and went back to his room.

'He... didn't answer.'

As I thought that, the door behind me opened. I looked back to see Kayano. She blinked her eyes a few times and said, "You are so long, so I want to search for you. But, you're already here."

I nodded and said sorry to her, then I went to my room again while seeing Karma and Nagisa had finished improving my plan.

Nagisa stood up and said, "This is already evening and we have told our friends in Class E about this plan. We're going to work together to assassinate Koro-sensei tomorrow. See you tomorrow."

"See you again, Yamashita-san!", said Kayano while walking to the left of Nagisa.

"Bye," said Karma as he stood up and walked to the right of Nagisa.

They continued walking away as I stared at their backs. I gritted my teeth, trying to say that I wanted them to teach me. I finally opened my mouth and exclaimed, "Wait!"

They looked back to me when they heard me screaming. I ran toward them while pulling their clothes a bit, and said, "I want you to teach me how to shoot!"

They gazed at me in silence. And then, Karma suddenly giggled, "You can tell us earlier~"

"Well, today is Sunday, so it's alright," Nagisa said with a smile.

"I have free time too!", Kayano said while raising her right hand.

They walked back to me and gathered again as Karma took my anti-sensei gun. "I will teach you outside."

"Outside?", I asked.

"But, those who pass will be surprised if we...", Nagisa continued.

"It's fine, it's fine. Just don't care about them. Although this gun looks real, if they tell to the police that we shoot with a real gun..." Karma stopped as his face changed into devilish face again. "I will tell them that this is not a real gun 'kindly' and ensure that they won't tell this to anyone."

Nagisa, Kayano, and I went silent again. '... I have a bad feeling.'

"Okay, let's go," Karma continued his words as he went outside, right in front of my house. We followed him from behind.

---

-Tomorrow-

Koro-sensei was walking through the hallway towards the classroom. He looked like he was in a good mood.

I watched him, then when I thought that the time was right to launch this plan, I raised my pointer finger to give a sign to other students, marked the start of this plan.

'Let's... begin!'

I nodded to Karma who was standing next to me. We were in classroom. We then prepared our anti-sensei knives. After that, Karma smirked and went out of the classroom as he played the knife with his hand and then he hid it in his pocket.

"Hello, Koro-sensei~", Karma greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, Akabane-kun. Hm? Where are the others?", Koro-sensei greeted back as he looked at the classroom. It was so silence like there wasn't any student.

"Who knows?", Karma replied.

Koro-sensei put his one tentacle under his chin, thinking. "Hmm... I will search for them." Koro-sensei turned and walked away from Karma.

Karma just watched at him, and suddenly whispered, "I won't let you go, Koro-sensei~"

He suddenly ran quickly and swung his knife towards Koro-sensei while smirking. Karma's attack almost hit him, but with the help of Koro-sensei's speed, Koro-sensei dodge backwards successfully.

I had put a banana skin on the floor. As I had planned, Koro-sensei lost his balance because he stepped on the banana skin. Seeing that, I broke in through a window near them (I ran out of the classroom through a window in the class before). Then, I held my knife and tried to stab him from above. But, he disappeared and appeared behind Karma all of sudden. This is still in my plan though.

I landed poorly as I raised my right hand again and made a peace sign. Now, the plan 2.

Hayami fired something that contains the thread which is associated with something sharp shaped like a kunai. She directed it to Koro-sensei's wallet, then the kunai managed to stick on Koro-sensei's wallet. She then pulled the kunai again and got the wallet and she gave it to Chiba next to him. If you want to know, they hid in a big tree with many leaves.

"MY WALLET!", Koro-sensei shouted hysterically.

Koro-sensei looked up through the window to see the source of that kunai. He tried to move to that tree to get his wallet back. Before he could disappear with his Mach 20, Karma and I attacked him from behind with our anti-sensei knives. We then continued to attack him even though he could dodge all of our attacks.

I looked at the trap we had set before. When Koro-sensei had stood right on the trap, I cut the rope that we had hung near the window. As the rope had been cut, Karma and I stood on the edge of floor quickly. One of the wooden floor started to open.

'I've thought about this whole plan yesterday. We told the other students about this plan and they accepted it. Then, they helped me to make this all traps. Well, because I don't know what I can use for this plan from the manga that I bought before, I just use the kunai gun (I don't know what's the name of that kunai) from DanMachi used by Lili. This makes the plan more successful though.'

I gave a sign as I raised three of my fingers. Chiba and Hayami jumped down from the tree and ran up to us. They shot Koro-sensei from above the trap as Karma and I went down to the trap. Since I didn't know I can landed properly for the second time (I'm not very good at it), Kataoka and Yada sustain me with their hands when I had arrived on the ground. Meanwhile, of course Karma had landed successfully.

There were a lot of BB pellets on the ground, so I thought when Koro-sensei landed here, this could kill Koro-sensei. But, I knew that he wouldn't be easily caught in that trap. He sticked his tentacles to the wall.

Chiba, Hayami, Kurahashi, Kanzaki, Hara, Kimura, Takebayashi, Fuwa, Okuda, Sugaya, and Isogai had gathered around the hole and prepared their guns to shoot Koro-sensei from above, while Karma, Nagisa, Sugino, Kayano, Nakamura, Kataoka, Yada, Maehara, Okano, Mimura, Okajima, and I had prepared our guns on the ground.

I raised my right hand, and shouted, "Fire!"

All students shot Koro-sensei from above and below. I could see many BB pellets flying. Koro-sensei tried to dodge it all by wiggling his body.

"Ck!", Okajima clicked his tounge when all of his BB pellets had run out.

I turned back to see Koro-sensei. I held my gun tightly. I tried to remember what Karma had told me yesterday. 'First, align the front sight and rear sight and closed one of my eyes,' I thought as I did that. 'Focus on the target... And control my breathing...'

'Then... SHOOT!'

I pulled the trigger. My bullet hit one of Koro-sensei's tentacles. 'Yes!'

After that, the other students managed to shoot the other one tentacle.

'This would work!'

I threw a grenade with full of anti-sensei bullets in it to Koro-sensei. Then, it was exploded. We all stared at it, hoping this plan would success.

'Did it work?! But... Why is this so easy?'

"Nurufufufu."

I heard Koro-sensei's voice from behind all of us, so we turned to see the source of voice. We looked at Koro-sensei sticking to the wall behind us. Why is he... here?

"You all did a great job. Unfortunately, I managed to use molting when Yamashita-san threw anti-sensei's grenade to me," he said.

We let out a sigh. We fail again this time. Well, I didn't really want this plan to be success, since I still wanted to be in this world...

"Actually, this is Yamashita-san's plan. We just followed her instructions," said Kanzaki with a smile.

Hearing that, Koro-sensei patted my head. He then said, "Good job for you, Yamashita-san." His face then changed into yellow and green stripes. "I hope to see your next assassination plan."

I stared at his face for a long time, feeling happy. I smiled at him as I replied, "Thank you, Koro-sensei! But..."

I walked up to my friends. "But, Karma-kun, Nagisa-kun, and Kayano-san helped me too! I couldn't make this plan to be success without their help." I stopped again and turned to see the students. "Of course I can't do this plan without the help of all students in Class E."

When the students heard that, they were surprised, but then they smiled.

"Even though you're a new student here, I've liked you!", shouted Nakamura while ruffling my hair.

"You are not bad!", Maehara said as he smirked and ruffled my head as well.

The students gathered around me with a smile. I gazed at Koro-sensei's face. I think he was happy. Probably, I could become their real friend now.

---

We went up again to join the other group. We felt a little sad to be unable to kill Koro-sensei this time. But, we believed we could kill him next time.

We went back to our classroom and started the lesson. I sat down on my own desk while Koro-sensei started teaching.

I played with my pencil and thought to myself, 'This is my first plan... So, what can I do for the next plan?'

I looked to the left and looked at the beautiful sunlight, then I stopped playing with my pencil.

'This is... so fun!'

---

Learning How to Shoot with a Gun -by : Karma Akabane-

Tips 2

1. Align the front sight with the rear sight
*note : It's best to aim by looking with your dominant eye and closing the other eye.
2. Develop your sight picture
3. Focus the gun on the target
4. Load the gun
5. Control your breathing
*note : The best time to shoot is immediately upon exhaling
6. Squeeze the trigger
7. Practice firing several rounds

(This tips is not mine)

---

A/N : okay, so this is Miu's first plan. Sorry to 'animagirl' and 'Lunabelle', I don't have any idea from anime or manga that I can use for her first plan. So, I just use the kunai gun or something like that used by Lili in DanMachi when she stole Bell's bag in the 10th floor dungeon. For this chapter, I used four anime/manga as references like Gekkan Shoujo, a comedy manga/anime by Tsubaki Izumi and it was so funny! Check it out; Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, a romance manga/anime between Livius and Nike, a king of sun kingdom who managed to rule the whole world with a princess from rain kingdom who was poor; To Love Ru Darkness, a harem yet ecchi manga (sorry for girls, I'm a girl too anyway); Dungeon ni Deai blahblah (I don't remember the full name lol), it's about Bell who fell in love with Aiz Wallenstein, they both are adventurer and the Bell's Goddess is Hestia, a loli girl with big breasts.

Last, sorry for bad grammar! And I hope you all enjoying this chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

276K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
847K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
319K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...