The Prince And His Peasant (b...

By talesofbrightwin

Chaos happens in Kingdom Euthoria when the omega Prince, Prince Metawin, gets marked by a mere commoner who v... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (m)
Chapter 26 (m+)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (m++)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (m+)
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 36

1.1K 124 28
By talesofbrightwin

Just then, I hear a whizzing sound in the air. I assume it's Bright, but it comes from a balcony. Baron sky gets hit on his neck and falls to the ground dead. We look at the balcony, only to find my personal maid, Prim, holding a bow and smiling at her victory.

"Aarh!" Tawan yells in anger. "Joss, kill that wench for the better!" he orders Joss.

Trust me when I say it's the most painful thing to witness. My best friend looks at me in guilt. Then he bows his head to my enemy and takes his order. He sprints toward the stairway, and my eyes widen as I look back at Prim. She looks frightened.

"Prim! Run! Run!! Fast! Go!" I yell while blocking another sword slash. I see that Prim's shaken by fear and frozen right where she is. And I see my best friend running toward her with his sword.

That sight makes my anger take the best out of me.

"Joss you betraying piece of shit!!" I scream till my throat hurts. Then I grab my hidden knife from my shoe within a second, uncap it and throw it toward Joss. The knife whizzes through the air, and Joss turns in the knife's direction. His eyes widen in fear, and it slices through his right chest, pinning him against the corridor's wall.

I feel weak on my knees at that sight, and I know I can't handle this any longer. Bright has managed to kill two noblemen, but still, we are outnumbered by three. And all that has happened is too much for me. I want this whole chaos to stop.

When I really think everything's over and there's no more hope of winning... two more arrows whizz past me and hit two noblemen to death.

When I turn in that direction, I find my father and his personal guard holding two bows. Amid all the mess, my father flashes a smile at me. It isn't a smile I get from him every day. I don't get it at all. It isn't a regular smile. He has never given me that smile. It's a smile of proudness. His smile screams, 'Win, I am so proud of you. You've worked so hard.'

And I feel a bit emotional.

But I take that opportunity to thrust my sword into the hip of the nobleman next to me. Bright does another kill, leaving only Duke Tawan still standing on his feet, without even a bruise on his face.

"Give up, Tawan." my father says.

"Yes. Give up." I point my sword at Duke Tawan, but he only chuckles.

"Give up? No way. When I came today, I promised myself two things, little Prince." he smiles at me. "Either the throne! Or your head!!" saying that he charges at me at full speed that I lose my balance, and my sword goes flying.

He takes the chance to grab me by my neck and pull me against his chest. As I struggle in his hold and try to squirm out, he holds his sword against my throat. Then he steps back.

I can see Bright's fearful expression as he stares at us with feared eyes.

"Don't do anything to the prince!!" he quickly yells.

"Let go of my son!" my father comes in front of us and speaks with rage.

I wriggle in Tawan's hold, but he presses his sword against my throat.

"Don't move." he threatens and looks at the ones in front of us. "Prince, why don't you ask your father to get down on his knees?" he asks me.

"Never." I manage to spit at his hand that's holding the sword.

"Alright." he brings his sword near my right cheek and makes a small cut there.

"Noo! Stop! DON'T HURT HIM, ARSEHOLE! LET GO OF HIM!" Bright screams.

I feel so afraid that I am in Duke Tawan's hands. I really expect to go back in time and be in Bright's embrace. And I don't even know why I am feeling that way. I feel like all these things are too cruel. Then I remember Tawan's words; he called me naive. He's right. I am too naive that I thought it was impossible for a prince like me to be in danger like this. I never expected to be in this kind of situation.

"Alright. I will." Duke Tawan let go of me by throwing me to the hard ground. When my head hits the ground, I feel lightheaded, and he stomps on my stomach. I gasp for breath and hear my loved ones screaming.

In my eyesight, I can see Tawan kicking me over and over again until Bright tries to charge at him. But Tawan holds his sword against my throat.

"Stay back! I told you I wouldn't leave without the Prince's head!" saying that with a menacing laugh, he kicks my chest so hard that I blackout. The last thing I see is him raising his sword to separate my head from my body, as he said. And I really thought it was the end for me.

But at least everyone's safe. My father, my mother, Bright, Prim, Knight Hirunkit, Knight Jirawat... everyone's safe. So it's fine if I die, right?

~.~

"Win!! Don't you dare die on me!! Open your eyes!" I hear Bright's voice.

"My baby. Win. Why did you risk yourself?" I hear my mother's voice.

And those words soothe me in my sleep. It's been a while since I had some good rest. So I remain asleep, my eyes closed and fade into a dreamland where I meet my lost cousin, Viscountess Tontawan.

"Win. What are you doing here?" she asks.

"Tu. I missed you so much." I ran to her and hugged her.

She hugs me tightly and caresses my hair, "I know. We never had time to bond after being separated. Those idiots killed me."

"And I killed them. I took revenge on them. I killed each one of them, am I right?"

"Yes. You took revenge for me. But..." she breaks the hug and looks at me. "I don't expect revenge from you. I expect you to be a good king. I expect you to be kind-hearted as always and not slaughter people for me. And you are too soon to be with me. You should go back."

"What do you mean?"

"Just go back. Can't you hear loved ones talking? They are asking you to come. Your silly peasant will dig your grave and grab you back to his arms if you don't go."

"But-"

"Shh. Go back. You have a lot of time left. Especially to show everyone what a badass you are."

Saying that, she fades into nothingness, and my surroundings turn black.

My Prince doesn't wake up for a week as he's still under care in the medical wing. Meanwhile, the palace is a mess.

When that dickhead Tawan started punching my baby, I couldn't hold back. But I couldn't do anything either because he had a sword pointing at Prince's neck. So when he raised his sword to do the unthinkable, I jumped and knocked his head with my sword and started slashing his body with my sword, again and again, cutting him till I was soaked with blood, till Prince's father pulled me back and forced me to follow Prince to the medical wing.

Prince was taken by a servant, and the King didn't let me enter the medical wing saying that I should be sane first. So I met maid Prim by the balcony, where she asked me to clean myself first. I did that within a span of seconds and went to the medical wing.

I found both Prince's parents there, and they didn't say a single word against me. Together, we all watched as the doctor treated the Prince. I anxiously waited for news, watching how the doctor gently applied ointment to Prince's heavily bruised chest and lower abdomen.

Later in the evening, we got to know that Prince's condition wasn't stable, and he would have to pass several critical days as he hit his nape on the ground. I was a pure mess and would've caused chaos if it wasn't for Prim and my commanders. And most of all, I should thank Prince's parents as they let me stay by his side every day.

So for one whole week, I was by his side, reading books and talking to his unconscious body. Praying he would wake up soon.

I know he will wake up for me.

Wakey wakey🛌🏻

-Sunshine👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 3.3K 32
Crowned Prince Tine gets a new servant, loyal, obedient and hard-working. But is Sarawat really what he looks like? He'll sacrifice himself for Princ...
144K 7K 18
Bright Vachirawit's life was fine until Win Metawin comes invading his calm space with his annoying and clumsy behaviour. To his surprise suddenly he...
22.5K 741 22
A cute , fast paced love story of country's heartthrob actor Bright Vachirawit and his newly appointed manager Win Metawin 🫶
289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...