The Hybrid ( BOOK I & II)

By Weirdly_Sarcastic

"Do you really want me, all of me? I'm not like other werewolves or vampires. I can't mark you, I can't fully... More

Book ONE
SNEAK PEEK
Ch.1 The Hybrid
Ch.2 Remy Monroe
Ch.3 Happy Or Sad
Ch.4 My Choice
Ch.5 Pale Skin
Ch.6 Awkward
Ch.7 Mary Jane
Ch.8 Kisses
Q & A
Ch.9 First Tears
Ch.10 Sex
Ch.11 Close Friends
Ch.12 Naughty Boy
Ch.13 Bitch
Ch.14 Fried Chicken
Ch.15 Date Night (Part I)
Ch.15 Date Night (Part II)
Ch.16 Reality
Ch.17 Jealousy
Ch.18 Dark Thoughts
Ch.19 Love Bites
Ch.20 The Beast
Ch.21 Blackout
Ch.22 Hearts Connected
Ch.23 Surprise
Ch.25 Blushing Bride
Ch.26 Booty Love
Ch.27 Bubble Baths & Babbies
Ch.28 Birthday
Ch.29 Beau
Ch.30 Sexcation (rated R)
Ch.31 Safe
Ch.32 Medicine
Ch.33 Nosebleeds
Ch.34 Naked
Ch.35 The Unknown
Ch.36 Caught
Ch.37 Wolves In The Night
Ch.38 Maddox
Ch.39 Salt & Nanas
Ch.40 Powder Complexion
Ch.41 Now & Forever
Ch.42 Beauty With The Beast
The Final Puzzle Piece
Epilogue
BOOK TWO
Sneak Peek
Ch.1 Train Station
Ch.2 Good Memories
Ch.3 Balls Off
Ch.4 Ava's Mate
Ch.5 It's Disgusting
Ch.6 Love Don't Die
Ch.7 Tattoos & Scars
Ch.8 Make A Choice
Ch.9 Avadox All The Way
Ch.10 Signs Of Love
Ch.11 Thorn In My Flesh
Ch.12 Trouble
Ch.13 Heartache
Ch.14 Daddy's Little Girl
Ch.15 The Scary Truth
Ch.16 A Kiss Of Honesty
Ch.17 The End For Now

Ch. 24 Reunited

192K 7.3K 1.5K
By Weirdly_Sarcastic

Love you gonna get hold on me
Tell me what you gonna do to me
Now you've gone and got your hands on me
Tell me what you do

...

"Come on Vie, lets go do something." Luke suggested, glancing at his best friend from across the hotel room. "I'm bored."

Huffing in annoyance, Genevieve shook her head while she lazed around on the bed.

The hotel room was fairly big but simple, a queen sized bed, a small sitting area and an attached bathroom close to the door. It wasn't anything special nor did it need to be.

"Genevieve, I don't think this is healthy or ... normal." Luke admitted thoughtfully from his spot on the couch.

It was the seventh and last day of the full moon. Within the next morning Genevieve could go back to her mate.

The whole week had consisted of Genevieve laying in bed and Luke trying to cheer her up. Genevieve was apparently more affected by the full moon than both of them had expected. She felt sad, tired and depressed; she really missed Remy.

Luke comforted her at first but now he was getting bored and slightly concerned. He couldn't determine if it was just simply her being a woman or if the whole situation was really effecting her. He had seen plenty of mated wolves go through the whole moon process but the females mates had never been affected at least not to this extent.

"I'm fine. I just miss him." Genevieve whispered the last part, although she knew Luke could hear her.

"I know you do, but maybe we should go do something, get your mind off of him." Luke tried again.

"And what would that be?" Genevieve moaned tiredly.

Yeah, she felt guilty for not doing anything with her best friend, but she just couldn't find the energy in herself.

"We could go see a movie or go to the beach."

Genevieve thought about it. She didn't really want to go to the movies, that'd mean they'd be gone for almost three hours. Yet, if they only went to the beach two blocks away, she could roughly be back within an hour and a half.

"The beach." Genevieve decided, trying to smile just a little.

Luke grinned, flicking her small nose playfully. "It will be fun, don't look so sad."

"Yeah, you're probably right." She tried smacking away his hand although too slow.

Genevieve huffed once more, before standing and walking over to the door.

Luke glanced at her from over his shoulder. "Genevieve, do you plan to go skinny dipping or do you already have your swimsuit on that just appears to be invisible to my eyes?"

"I never said I was going into the water." Genevieve mumbled, while she watched Luke pull his swim trunks from his suitcase that stood in the corner of the room.

"What's the fun in that then?"

"I'm not- ... I don't feel like it Luke." Genevieve was being really moody at that point. "Let's just go and get this over with."

"We don't have to go to the beach. Let's go to the mall instead." Luke wasn't used to her being so dejected.

Just as Genevieve was about to turn down the idea, Luke reminded her that she still needed to buy Remy a birthday present. "We can look for Remy's present, buy it and then come back here. Will be back early enough for you to still pout before you go to bed."

"You can be such a jerk sometimes." Genevieve mumbled, but snatched her purse off of the small coffee table.

Luke chuckled and decided to leave it at that. After grabbing his own wallet from the coffee table they made their way to the closest mall.

****

The three story mall was pretty full with people roaming through the many different shops. Families, groups of teens, young couples and even elderly people were at the mall that late afternoon.

The smell of food drifted through Genevieve's nose as she walked around the first floor with Luke. They had yet to enter a store, but continued to slowly walk past the stores and through the many small groups of people.

"So do you know what you want to get him?" Luke questioned, looking down at Genevieve as they continued to walk.

"I'm not really sure." Genevieve began. "I've had a couple of ideas but they are all so overused and I don't think Remy would really enjoy stuff like that."

"Well what did you have in mind?"

"A nice watch .... or sports tickets ..." Genevieve trailed of awkwardly.

Luke laughed, afterwards placing a chaste kiss on Genevieve's cheek. "Those are all presents I have gotten from you on my birthday. You have to give Remy something intimate and personal, something you would never give anybody but Remy."

"Like what?" Genevieve asked, while they stepped onto the escalator.

Luke looked around curiously for any ideas. "You could give him an awesome blow-"

Genevieve slapped her hand against him mouth preventing him from finishing his sentence. "Luke!"

Luke laughed after peeling her small hand from him mouth. "An awesome blow torch."

"An awesome blow torch." Genevieve mimicked her best friend, pinching the tan skin on his forearm.

"Don't get your panties-" Luke suddenly stopped, eyes zeroed in on a Lane Bryant store. "Panties- buy a sexy underwear set and then wear it for Remy."

Genevieve gave him the look that said are-you-serious. "As if I could pull something like that off." She muttered under her breath, eyeing the mannequins in the display window.

"You'd look great Vie, trust me." Luke honestly said, gently pulling Gen by her elbow and into the store.

"Luke, I'm not doing this." Genevieve told him, her insecurities kicking in.

Luke ignored her, walking over to an employee. The girl was in her mid twenties, her blonde her pulled up into a tight ponytail and a nametag pinned to her black blouse.

"I need your help ... Maci." Luke began, glancing at her nametag as he held onto a pouting Genevieve.

"That's what I get paid for." She laughed, offering them a genuine smile. "What do you guys need?"

"Nothing, we're leaving. He was just joking." Genevieve blurted out, trying to escape Luke's hold on her elbow.

"Ignore her. Could you find us a sexy pantie set thing. Bra size would be 36DD and ass a 12." Luke told Maci casually.

"Oh my god! Kill me now!" Genevieve whispered, her face heating up as she avoided Maci's eyes, totally embarrassed.

"I think you mean a lingerie set, but it shouldn't be a problem." Maci smiled, guiding them towards the sets that would fit Genevieve.

"Great, thanks." Luke smiled, hugging Genevieve from the side to comfort her. She looked so uncomfortable as she hugged her stomach, her face down.

"Do you have any preferences as in color, style, price?" The employee asked, looking between the two friends.

"Maybe b-black or white. Uhm n-nothing too ... k-kinky or crotchless." Genevieve stuttered embarrassed by the whole situation.

Maci chuckled quietly, giving Genevieve a small squeeze on the shoulder, before looking for something close to Gen's description.

As Maci continued to look, Luke and Genevieve stood a few feet away watching her.

"Vie, trust me Remy will love this gift. Any straight man would." Luke smiled, kissing her forehead.

Genevieve simply nodded, wrapping her arms around Luke's waist. She really hoped she would have enough confidence to even try the thing on, maybe then she would consider wearing it for Remy on his birthday, which happened to be just a few days away.

Luke hugged her back, eyes wandering over all the sexy women in the store. He really needed to either find his mate or get laid when he traveled back home.

"I think these would look really good on you and would look great for your curves." Maci spoke up, showing the three different sets to Gen and Luke.

The two best friends looked over the lingerie sets, thanking Maci for her help.

"You decide Vie and I'll wait outside for you." Luke told Genevieve, afterwards making his way outside the shop.

He didn't need the mental image of Gen wearing something sexy in his head. Not because he thought she'd look ugly in the slightest, but for the reason that the whole thing was supposed to be something between her and Remy.

Genevieve watched him leave, before turning her attention back to the laid out lingerie sets. Maci had also gone back behind the counter, leaving Genevieve to decide alone.

The first set consisted of a black mesh bra with a matching G-string. The second one was a white set with a push up bra out of silk and lace, combined with the matching thong. The last set was a sexy black babydoll along with a black lacey thong.

The first one definitely didn't come in question for Genevieve. Anything out of mesh was a hell-no.

Genevieve couldn't decide between the last two and decided to just buy both. She'd try them on once she was back in the hotel, where she had more time to even consider wearing them.

Maci rang the two sets up, and bagged them for Genevieve. "Your boyfriend will love them." She encouraged Gen with a friendly smile on her face. "I know my husband loves it when I surprise him after work by wearing lingerie. He told me red looks best on me, that it drives him wild. He also prefers babydolls, easier and faster to get off."

Genevieve nodded her head, a small smile on her face, although she avoided eye contact. She had never met anyone so open and not ashamed to talk about their sex-life with a stranger.

After leaving the store Genevieve and Luke hung around the mall just a little longer. Genevieve was feeling better and even a little excited to try on her new and only lingerie.

The best friends stopped by a small family diner and had dinner there, before returning back to the hotel. It was already late as they stayed up and talked about what had been going on the last few weeks Genevieve had been gone. Her dads were fine, although they did miss her greatly. Dean was still an ☹sshole. And the Alpha was considering to resign earlier than expected.

At almost two in the morning they called it a night. Genevieve barely slept, too excited to see Remy again, her body moving almost constantly on the queen size bed. Luke was in deep slumber on the couch, where he had slept from the first day.

.

.

.

"I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast." Luke told Genevieve, his hands brushing through his soft brown hair.

"OK." Genevieve agreed from behind the bathroom door.

Once the door to the hotel room shut, Genevieve hopped into the shower. She took her time as she washed her body, relaxing her muscles under the heat of the water. Her hair had gotten longer, the dark brown mane draping over her shoulders.

Steam filled the small bathroom, fogging up the mirror and shower doors. Genevieve used her towel to wipe the mirror dry, so she could properly see herself. A small smile made it's way onto her face, when she noticed that she looked smaller in size. Her thighs looked thinner, and her stomach didn't look like chocolate pudding. Maybe she had lost a few pounds with all the stress.

The bruises from Lily's attack were fading, barely noticeable. Genevieve pulled her lingerie from the bag and contemplated which to try on first. She would just try them on, see how they looked and then pack them back up.

She chose the actual set, the one with the white lace bra and matching thong to go with it. She had the two piece set on, but hadn't dared herself to look in the mirror yet.

Would Remy like something like this? She asked herself quietly, glancing down at her body.

"I love it." The man praised himself, standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

Genevieve's spun around to face Remy, her heart beating a mile a minute.

Remy stood propped against the doorway, his eyes glowing blue at the beautiful sight of his mate.

Genevieve hadn't even completely registered that her body was on display, as she ran into Remy's arms. He lifted her up with ease, so she could wrap her thick thighs around Remy's waist, hands pulling him down into a heated kiss.

Remy nibbled on her lower lip then deepened the kiss, stroking his tongue over hers. Genevieve responded with her own hunger, her fingers pulling on his dark blond hair roughly, making him groan with pleasure.

Remy turned them around, so Genevieve's back was pressed up against wall, her back arching into Remy's embrace. He switched his hands from her thighs to her ass, grabbing it firmly, but not too rough. Genevieve gasped, tightening her thighs around his waist, bringing his hard on closer to her heat.

Remy pulled back from their kiss, just to kiss his way down her neck and even lower. His fangs scraping her collar bone, as he lightly bit her sensitive skin there, before licking the spot.

He grabbed her breast with one hand, massaging it while still holding her up with his other hand. She had large tits, bigger than most, and Remy enjoyed looking at them.

He slipped his hand under the bra cupping her breast completely. He kissed Genevieve hard, and rough. The beast within him coming out to play.

Genevieve needed more, wanted more. She reached behind her, and unclasped the bra with little work. The bra fell from her chest, having not been there for more than ten minutes.

Remy rolled her brown nipple between his forefinger and thumb, receiving a loud moan from his mate.

Feeling bold Genevieve reached between them, palming his cock through his dark jeans. Remy's hips involuntarily thrust into her grip, begging for more.

Genevieve began to rub his hard cock through his jeans, her movements shaky due to nerves an her inexperience. Remy didn't seem to mind as he encouraged her, whispering in her ear how he liked it, how he liked the way Genevieve held his thick cock in her small hand.

Genevieve dipped her hand into the waistband of his jeans and boxer briefs. Her fingers trembled as she touched his pubic hair that surrounded his hard shaft. The skin was smooth, his length hot compared to the rest of his body. Genevieve could feel his member harden within her grip. Her hand barely closed around his thickness, but god did it feel good.

Balancing Genevieve with one hand, he used the other to pull down his pants and his boxer briefs. Genevieve let go of his cock momentarily to hold on to his shoulders, as he stepped completely out of his jeans. His cock sprang free, the tip shiny with a drop of pre cum. Genevieve helped him to pull of his famous cotton t-shirt, her hands trailing over his abs.

"I missed you." Genevieve breathed out, her lips brushing against his with each word.

"I love you." Remy responded, right before he pulled her in for another kiss.

Genevieve's heart lurched within her chest, she loved Remy as well.

"I love you too, Remy." Genevieve tried to push back her tears of happiness and focused more on Remy and his hard cock pressed between the two of them.

She gripped him again, this time stroking slowly, from the base to the head, then over the tip, pressing down lightly. Remy's breath hitched in, making Genevieve take a quick glance at him. His eyes were heavy lidded as he looked down at her, his glowing eyes no longer blue but a deep grey, almost black.

She slowly began to stroke him again, eyes trained on Remy. His jaw clenched as he grunted and groaned in absolute pleasure.

Remy trailed his hand along Genevieve's naked thigh, his large hand cupping her through her thong. A load whimper came from the back of Genevieve's throat, her head pressed against the wall behind them. Every touch felt so good, almost addicting.

Remy moved his fingers inside Genevieve's underwear, his cold fingers touching her hot and wet sex. It registered in his mind, that she was completely hairless down there. He rubbed his thumb over her clit, his finger running back and forth over her folds.

Genevieve could only gasp and moan, her body trembling. Her hips moved in time with Remy's movements, his index finger dipping into her heat, as he never stopped rubbing her aching clit.

Genevieve brought Remy closer to his climax by speeding up her hand, switching between a tight grip and a looser one.

They both were high on pleasure, a moaning mess, the outside world forgotten.

Remy kissed her neck, over her pulse before sinking his fangs in as they both climaxed. A loud growl tore from Remy as he brought her neck closer, sucking harder. His cum shot out and onto Genevieve's hand and belly.

Genevieve trembled her body feeling light. She had never experienced such a powerful orgasm before. She could feel herself still clenching, although her body was drained.

Remy pulled away from her neck, licking the puncture wounds to heal them faster.

"....Remy..." Genevieve couldn't form a correct sentence, her forehead pressed against his broad shoulder. Her body went completely limp in Remy's arms.

"Shh, I got you baby." Remy held Genevieve close. He cleaned them off with a warm damp towel, before drying off. Wrapping her in a bath robe, Remy carried her to the bed.

He tucked her in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you so much, Genevieve."

Genevieve didn't reply verbally but her lips twitched into a smile. Her eyes were closed, her long lashes resting against her high cheek bones.

Remy sat next to her on the bed, as he gently moved her damp hair from her forehead.

She truly is beautiful, especially when she orgasms, Remy thought with a dirty grin on his face.

He couldn't have cared less that Luke was probably still downstairs waiting for them. Remy didn't know him and his mate would take so long to reunite, when he had told Luke down in the lobby that they'd be there in a few minutes.

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
161 18 16
In a world where power and dominance reign, Alpha Leonardo is a notorious and feared leader of a powerful werewolf pack. He exudes strength, charisma...
32 2 7
(Photo isn't mine it's from Pinterest) She always the light in my shadow, never knew how I could be so shallow; to the source that was making my holl...