The EM Hero: Rock-man

By Dipstick_23

For those who don't know about Mega-man Star force (if you aren't a huge fan of the franchise) it follows a b... More

info
Ships
Prologue
Ch 1: U.A.
Ch 2: Entrance Exam
Ch 3: Confession and Acceptance
Ch. 4: The Starting Line
Ch. 5: Apprehension test
Ch. 6: Heights Alliance
Ch 7: Battle Test

Ch. 8: USJ

179 4 8
By Dipstick_23

Recap: Previously Class 1-A had their battle test and got to wear their costumes for the first time and also get a scope of each other's abilities. Subaru, Izuku, and Misora showed their class the capabilities they have when they perform Denpa Henkan. They gained experience and feedback on what they could do better and what to fix. Now on with the story.

Currently our group was stopping the front gate when they saw a crowd of people swarming the gate for reason they did not know.

Subaru: God are those reporters?!

Izuku: Seems likes it.

Misora: Jeez. What's with them?

While they were talking a reporter saw them and called out to them.

Reporter: Hey you three!!!

The three of them look over to them.

Reporter: We were hoping if you can answer a few question!!

The three of them raised their eyebrows at them. They knew how invasive the media can be to get an answer.

Subaru: On what exactly?

Reporter: How is All Might as a teacher?!

The three of them were surprised by the outburst but decided to answer by walking away.

Reporter: Huh? Huh?! Hey where are you going?! You haven't answer my question!!

Misora: As they say in the states..."I don't gotta say nothing."

Reporter: Wait!! You can't just walk away get back here!!

The reporter was foolish enough to step into UA grounds which then triggered the alarm system.

Reporter: What the-?!

Reporter 2: They locked us out?!

Reporter 3: Well what did you expect. You were trespassing on private property.

Reporter: But they never answer my question!!!

Reporter 3: They never said they were going to answer.

With that whole ordeal dealt with the reporters left to see if they could still get a good story somewhere else.

With 1-A

Currently the class everyone was talking about the crowd of reporters at the front gate.

Jiro: Jeez don't those reporters have anything better to do with their life other than hound people for information.

Kaminari: I don't know I kinda like the attention.

Kirishima: Yeah and the way they were so dedicated was manly.

While the class was talking about what was happening Aizawa walked up to the front of the class and set a stack of papers on his desk.

Aizawa: Alright class settle down.

But the class didn't hear him.

Aizawa: *Takes a deep breath*

Aizawa: I said settle down.

And in an instance the entire class was in their seats.

Aizawa: Good you're starting to understand. Now I looked at the battles from yesterday and I will say we got some work to do. But before that we have to do something else to do.

The class was on the edge of their seat wondering what else they had to do.

Aizawa: You have to choose a class rep.

Everyone looked stunned for a second and then with they finally processed the sentence they jumped in joy.

Everyone: A NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!!

Aizawa: I said, QUIET!!

And like nothing had happened the entire class were in their seats again.

Aizawa: Now I don't care how you do this just do it before lunch. Now if you'll excuse me *picks up sleeping bag* I'm going to try and get some sleep.

Once Aizawa was on the floor chaos ensued. Everyone was yelling out reasons they should be class rep. Eventually they decided on a vote and Midoriya and Momo won having gotten 4 and 2 votes respectively.

Izuku: What the- How in the-

Aizawa: * Rising from the floor like Dracula* Ok looks like the class rep and vice rep have been picked. Now go to lunch it's getting pretty close.

With that everyone went to lunch leaving Aizawa in the room alone.

Aizawa: Finally some peace and quiet.

Time Skip

Class 1-A were sitting at the tables cafeteria having the lunch they just bought. Everyone was talking when the topic of heroes came up.

Izuku: So guys quick question?

Everyone looked at him.

Izuku: Why did you want to become a hero?

Uraraka: Well this isn't pretty noble but I'm in it for the money.

Izuku: Huh? Why's that?

Uraraka: Well my parent's own a construction company and it hasn't been to so good so I want to help them by giving them money. It probably pretty selfish.

Misora: What do you mean? I think that's a good reason to be a hero.

Iida: Yeah Hibiki-san is right wanting to be a hero to help your parents is a good reason serving the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that much.

The five of them sat down in silence until Subaru was the one to break it.

Subaru: Agency? Iida what exactly does your family do?

Iida: *sigh* I was hoping I didn't want to reveal this so you guys wouldn't treat me differently but my hands are tied. You see my family has been in the hero business for generations.

Izuku: Wow that's so cool!!! What hero does your family help?

Iida: Do you know the Turbo Hero Ingenium?

Izuku: Of course he has about 64 sidekicks under his wing!! Wait don't tell me.

Iida: Yup he's my elder brother.

Izuku: That's so cool!!!!

They were talking until a large alarm blared throughout the building.

P/A system: Level three security breach. I repeat level three security breach. Please get back to your classroom in a calm and orderly fashion.

Naturally everyone did not stay calm and started rushing towards that hallway. Iida wanting to know what was going on grabbed the arm of an upperclassmen and asked him a question.

Iida: HEY WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!

Upperclassmen: IT'S A LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREACH!! MEANS THAT SOMEONE MANAGED TO GET INTO UA. IN ALL OF MY 3 THREE YEARS AT THIS SCHOOL THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Because of the amount of students at that time everyone was shoulder to shoulder with each other trying to get out of there as fast a possible. People yelling how they too squished or that someone fell. People were separated with their friends in the wave of students that was crowding the door.

Misora: *being taken by the wave of students* Ahhh Subaru!!!

Subaru: *reaching his hand out* Misora!!!

Suddenly a student pushed Subaru towards the glass and had Subaru's face on the glass.

Subaru: Jeez I got to find out what's going on.

Subaru start getting his face off of the glass when he saw the reason for this panic.

Subaru: It's the media!!

With the media

Reporter 1: Give us All Might!! He's here, isn't he?!

Present Mic: We told you, he's not here!!

Reporter 2: If you just give us on brief comment then will leave!!!

Aizawa: If you people get one then you'll want another!

Present Mic: *whispering to Aizawa* They're illegal trespassers, you know. You could call them villains. You think we should beat'em up?

Aizawa: Don't do it Mic. They'll write up a bunch of half-truths about you. Let's wait for the police.

Subaru: So it's just the media huh? I got to tell everyone but how?

While Subaru was thinking he was shoved onto the glass and could hear people yelling that they were falling and not to push.

Subaru: Damn it there's no way to move around in this. I got to get out of here. But how?

While Subaru was noticing this he saw Uraraka up ahead and thought of something.

Subaru: That's it!!

Subaru: Uraraka!!

Uraraka: Hoshikawa!!

Subaru started to hunch forward towards Uraraka and once they were close enough Subaru told her to make him float so they started to try and get there hands to start touching each other and a few tries were able to touch each others' hands making Subaru float.

Subaru: War-rock!!

War-rock: On it!!

War-Rock already knew what Subaru needed went in inside his body to which Subaru's legs were ingulf in green flames and once they dissipated his legs from the knee to the foot were transformed into a sort of boot.

Air Boots: As the name suggest, it allows Subaru to control the Em waves under his feet allowing him to seemingly walk on air. And also if he concentrates the Em waves on one point it gives him a small boost in speed.

Once the boots were set in correctly Subaru gives himself a boost of speed to the end of the corridor and then actives the rock-buster and shooting it towards the ceiling getting everyone to go quiet.

Subaru: Everyone be quiet for one second and look outside!! It's the media so stop panicking and calm down like the UA students you are!!

When everyone heard this the ones closest to the window confirm the claim he made and was able to calm everyone else down and get to their classes calmly.

Time skip

Once everyone went to their classroom they started talking about what happened during lunch last week until Aizawa got back to the class room and went up front to speak.

Aizawa: Alright class settle down now I know what everyone is talking about the event at lunch today but lets try to forget about that. Now for today's hero basic training it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might, me, and one more person.

Subaru/Izuku: "Turned into"?

Sero: Excuse me! But what'll we be doing?

Aizawa: Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training.

Kaminari: Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time around, too.

Kirishima: This is the duty of a hero, idiot.

Everyone was getting excited at the idea of rescue training and talking about what it's going to be like.

Aizawa: I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. You guys still haven't gotten used to your costumes yet so they would probably limit your abilities. It's off campus so we'll be going on a bus. So start getting ready.

After that everyone started to get ready and and head out to the bus.

Elsewhere

In front of the school laid a pile of crumbled dust with was the supposed impenetrable UA gate in front of it were 3 UA staff members including the principal of the highest ranked hero school in the country and resident chimera; Nezu.

Nezu: How were the press able to do something like this? Someone instigated this.

Recovery girl: Yes but who? Did someone slip in or was this a declaration of war?

Nezu: I sure hope it's neither.

Time skip

The class were already dressed up and on the bus and starting a few conversations mostly talking about their quirks and about themselves.

Tsuyu: So Midoriya, Hoshikawa, Misora I've got a question that I think everyone has probably been wondering but how exactly do your quirks work?

Midoriya: We'll let Subaru explain this one.

Misora: Yeah he's the one that can explain it the best.

Subaru: What's that supposed to mean?

Midoriya: You're smart dude.

Subaru: A-...fine. Well our quirks are beings made up of EM waves so they have the ability to manipulate it to how they want and allow us to do the same thing.

Kirishima: Wow that's such a cool quirk wish I had something like it. My hardening's strong against others, but it isn't all that flashy.

Misora: Trust us when we say this that it really isn't that easy to control it at first.

Izuku: Yeah it may be flashy but it takes a lot of concentration to do the stuff we do.

Kirishima: Yeah I guess you're right but if were talking flashy and strong though, that has to go to Bakugo or Todoroki right?

Tsuyu: Bakugo's always mad though, so I doubt he might be popular.

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?! YOU WANNA FIGHT?!

Tsuyu: See?

Kaminari: We haven't known each other that long so it surprising that everyone know his personality by now.

Bakugo: What's with that vocabulary?! You bastard?! I'll kill you!

Everyone was taking shot's at Bakugo's personality and just talking about what might happen in this exercise. When Aizawa called out causing everyone to go silent

Aizawa: Alright we're here. So stop messing around.

Everyone: Yes, sir!

Once they got there they saw a large dome like structure out in the middle of nowhere. Once they got off the bus they were met with someone who looked like they were wearing a puffy astronaut suit.

Uraraka: OMG you're the Space Hero, Thirteen! I'm such a huge fan of your!!

Thirteen: Thank you it's always nice to meet a fan. Now let's go inside without delay.

Everyone: We look forward to working with you!

Once that was said everyone started to walk inside and while everyone was walking Subaru was suddenly holding his arm in pain.

Subaru: What the-

Suddenly he started to hear static like on an old tv and while he was holding his arm it started to glitch.

Subaru had a look of shock on his face and he look on seeing that his whole arm was glitching in and out of existence trying to figure out what plane of reality it's on and then all of a sudden it stop. Subaru didn't know what was happening but he knew for sure that he was going to experience this again. Suddenly he was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard someone calling his name.

Misora: Subaru. Subaru!!

Subaru: Huh. Wha-

Misora: Subaru are you okay?

Subaru: Huh. O-oh yeah I'm fine.

Misora: Are you sure?

Subaru: Yeah I'm sure. Now lets get going with the rest of the class.

Misora didn't look convinced at that but decided to let it go. Subaru on the other hand was in his own thought at the moment.

Subaru: what the hell was that just now?

Subaru decided to ignore it for now in favor of doing the exercise. He takes his side next to Misora and start talking about what they might do in the exercise. Finally they got to the inside of the USJ. To everyone that's hasn't been there their amazement were through the roof at what they were seeing.

Kirishima: Wow, it looks like Universal Studios Japan!

Thirteen: A shipwreck.

Thirteen: A landslide.

Thirteen: A fire.

Thirteen: A windstorm.

Thirteen: A mountain.

Thirteen: Ruins. All of this is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters in mind. It's called the "Unforeseen Simulation Joint," or USJ for short.

Everyone: It really is USJ...

Aizawa: Thirteen where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here.

Misora: *heard it* Huh All Might's not here?

Thirteen: Well about that. *holds up three fingers*

Aizawa:*sigh* Of course he forgot. Well it can't be helped. Shall we begin?

Thirteen: Well then before we start there's one thing... er... or two, maybe three... no no four... five... six... seven...

Everyone: It's increasing!

Aizawa: Thirteen!

Thirteen: Hm? Oh right right. Now everyone, I'm sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole, right?

Everyone nods to the question.

Thirteen: I can suck up anything and turn it to dust. I'm able to clean up disasters easily thanks to it. But I can easily use it to kill as well. Some of you have quirks like that, right? In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and strictly regulated, so it doesn't seem like a problem at first glance. However don't forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. You don't have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have the powers to be able to help others. That all thank you for listening.

Once that was finished everyone started to cheer for Thirteen on how great the speech was.

Aizawa: All right then, first--

All of a sudden all the lights start to flicker with energy and turn off. The water in the water fountain turn on and off, on and off. And then a swirl in the air in front of the fountain appeared and started to turn pitch black with a purple hue at the edges. suddenly from inside the swirl came out a very pale hand and then a head with multiple hand on it.

Aizawa: *noticed it first* Everyone gather around and don't move! Thirteen protect the students!

Kirishima: What's that?

Suddenly the black and purple swirl opens up wider and the head with the hands on it's face comes out with it's entire body and then several more people start to come out.

Kirishima: Is it like the entrance exam where the lesson already started?

With several thinking the same thing they started to take their first steps before they were stopped by Aizawa.

Aizawa: Don't move!

When they heard his voice they looked over to him and saw him putting on his goggles over his eyes.

Aizawa: Those are villains.

With that statement everyone was shocked.

???: Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said All Might was supposed to be here.

Aizawa: So the trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags, huh?

???: Where is he? I went through the work of getting all these people here too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll show up if we kill some kids?

Kirishima: What?! Villains?! There no way they could've gotten into a hero school!

Momo: Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course, but...

Todoroki: If the sensors aren't responding, that means that they have someone that can jam the sensors. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They planned this with a goal in mind. They may be fools, but they're not dumb.

Once Todoroki was done with his analyze the class started to get scared at what might happen to them. But before they might panic more Aizawa starts to hey towards the stair leading into the main plaza.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with Denpa type powers is interfering.

Subaru: Wait sensei!

Aizawa: Hmm what?

Subaru: If it's Denpa energy that's jamming the sensors, then how about you let one of us deal with it *points to Misora, Izuku and himself*?

Aizawa stood there contemplating the possibilities of letting one of them go. On one have they are the only ones capable of fixing the jamming that's going on. On the other hand if one of them gets hurt or worse die the school would be liable for this happening can possibly be closed down. Once he finished with his thoughts with weighting the pros and cons he made his decision.

Aizawa: Alright one of you can go and fix it.

Thirteen: Aizawa, you could possibly be ok with it!

Aizawa: What other choice do with have.

Thirteen: Urh!

Aizawa: That's what I thought. Now while one of them does that, Kaminari. Try contacting the school with your quirk.

Kaminari: Yessir.

Izuku: What about you sir. Even if you erase their quirks you deal with capturing enemies after you get rid of their quirk.

Aizawa: Well then here's a lesson for you all. You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.

Kaminari: Damn I can't get a signal.

Aizawa: Damn well then. Iida as an insurance go towards UA and try and tell them what's happening. Shoji, Sato hold the door open for him.

Shoji/Sato: Yes sir.

Once that dialogue was finished Aizawa jumped into action disabling peoples quirks and beating them to a pulp.

Subaru: So who's going?

The three of them look at each other when Izuku starts to talk.

Izuku: I'll do it. I'm the only melee fighter out of all of us here.

Subaru: You sure they're probably more experienced then us.

Izuku: I'll be fine trust me.

Subaru: All right then good luck.

Misora: Yeah good luck I'm still missing my money you owe me.

Izuku: Maybe I should let myself be killed *said as a joke*.

Iida: Midoriya don't say such things you have a lot to live for!

Everyone sweat dropped at the lack of humor all be it dark humor Iida possessed.

Izuku: Uh well see ya.

Once that whole altercation was done Izuku turned into a red streak of energy and changed his frequency to that of the EM roads and went towards the jammers frequency.

Thirteen: Both start trying to get the door to open.

Once that was said they started to try and open the door but what everyone didn't see was that a purple mist was creeping up on them at the front of the stairs.

???: I won't let you.

Suddenly everyone snapped their heads towards the voice.

???: Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains.

Thirteen: What do you want?!

???: To have All Might take his last breath. I though All Might would be here. Was there some chance of change? It matters not. I have my role to play.

Thirteen, while he? they? It? whatever was talking unclipped one of their caps on their finger and pointed it at the mist ready to use their quirk when all of a suddenly Bakugo and Kirishima charge towards the mist and attacked it causing a huge explosion.

Kirishima: Ha! Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you had the chance.

???: Oh my, that dangerous. That's right. Even if you're students you all must still be classified as threats to the plan.

Thirteen: NO! Move out of the way, you two!

???: My job is to scatter you all!

Suddenly the mist shot tendrils out of towards the students and covered in a thick foggy mist and once it was done everyone in the mist was covered in a dome.

With Izuku

Izuku had just rocketed off toward the signal that he had located with the highest Denpa energy that he wasn't familiar with. But he couldn't help but worry about the others.

Izuku: Hey Z?

Z: Yeah? What's up?

Izuku: Are you sure the others going to be ok?

Z: If you ask me I think they be fine.

Izuku sighed at the reassurance of that statement but soon that faded away when he heard something else from Z.

Z: That is unless someone hurts Misora. And if that's the case I pray for their souls for what's gonna come for them.

Izuku then remember when someone tried to hurt Misora while Subaru or himself were around and knew that Subaru mostly would beat the ever loving shit out of that person.

Izuku: *shivers* Yeah I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that beat down.

Once that conversation was done they continued towards the signal they felt. Suddenly the signal was getting stronger.

Z: Izuku! Were getting close to the signal!

Izuku turn adopted a more serious face as he suddenly realized the gravity of the situation they were facing; fighting a real villain. On the Wave road they could make out a silhouette of a person that is on the wave road as well.

Izuku: Someone's on the wave road?!

He got closer towards the figure as it became more and more clearer the figure showed that it was a man with pale blue almost white skin, a body suit that made him look like a ballet dancer with feet that looked like webbed feet you would find on a duck, a helmet that looked like the mouth of a duck, and the most outlandish feature were a pair of white wings on his back.

???: Hm? Ho someone else is up here. *turns towards Izuku* and who are you?

Izuku: ...call me Zero.

???: A hero name?

Izuku: Hero-in-training actually.

???: Hm. Sending a child, what has this society gone to, in any case you should probably know the name of your killer so allow me to introduce my self. My name for this moment it Cygnus Wing.

Izuku: *starts to gets nervous but doesn't show it* Well I'll make sure to remember it when I get out of here.

Cygnus: Not like I'll let you.

Once that was said Cygnus brought his wings back and forward launching a large amount of sharps feathers towards Izuku.

Izuku, having trained for a situation like this with his spars with Subaru skillfully dodged the feathers coming towards him and once he got close enough he tried to land a diagonal slash across his chest but Cygnus was fast enough to dodge the attack and go backward. Thinking quickly he changed the Z-saber into the Z-chain and quickly wrapped it around Cygnus and pulling him towards Izuku with Izuku socketing him in the face leaving a red indent in Cygnus' face.

Cygnus: *holding his face* Tch. You're good I'll give you that.

Izuku: *taking a breath* Hah. Thanks you're not bad yourself. So tell me...why become a villain?

Cygnus: Why? Heh...Hehe... HAHAHA!! That's a question I never thought I'd be asked. Well to humor you...it's to fix this society.

Izuku: To... fix this society?

Cygnus: Haha yes this society is riddled with betrayal. It's what fuels it. Betrayal is the essence of society. It's my mission, my sole purpose in life to fix this society and make it better. One without the concept of betrayal.

Izuku: But what would it serve if the one who could protect this society are not around it witness it.

Cygnus: Even they are prone to betrayal. Sooner or later they will betray the ones they were supposed to protect. So don't get in my way!! Hah!!

When Cygnus his monologue he sent a volley of feathers to Izuku to which he skillful deflected all of them and got close to him and slashed him across his chest and transformed the Z-saber into the Z-Dualies and gave him a double thrust in chest.

Izuku: Unfortunately I can't let you go off scot free. You will have to pay for your crimes and go to jail for trespassing on private property.

Cygnus: haha...Yes you win this time but I will not get capture today.

The feathers that were sent to Izuku suddenly started to move around Cygnus Wing and due to the wind they were creating Izuku had to cover his eyes but once he didn't feel an wind on his face he uncovered his eyes and saw that Cygnus was gone.

Izuku: Huh? Where did he?

Z: It would seem that he used his feathers to create a distraction and escape cause I can't find his signature anywhere.

Izuku: Yeah... well since we're finished with that lets head back the alarms should come on any minute now.

When they turned around they saw a huge geyser come from the shipwreck zone and what worried them was that the geyser itself seems to have traces of EM data that they recognized from one person; Subaru.

Izuku: Fuck, what was that?!

Z: Don't know. Lets go and find out.

And off the both of them were towards the surge of power coming from Subaru.

Rewind-Subaru

Subaru had his eyes closed when the mist encompassed him. He only opened his eyes when he felt the ground below him be gone and saw that he was skydiving towards the water.

Subaru: What the?! How'd I get over here?!

War- Rock: You think I know?! Just active your boots!!

Subaru: Right!

While they were in the air the boots activated letting Subaru to reposition himself in the air right above the water.

Subaru:*sigh* Ok let's rewind a bit. We got towards the USJ here for rescue training.

War-Rock: Right.

Subaru: And once we got here Thirteen was giving us a long speech.

War-Rock: Correct. Which ended up giving enough time for trespassers to come and separate the class.

Subaru: And finally we ended up here. So now the question is what to do now. Luckily I saw Iida being able to escape and is probably on his way to the school.

War-Rock: Yeah that the only good new right now.

While Subaru was thinking he failed to notice the minor glitching on he left leg and once he noticed it, it was too late and the minor glitching had gone to full blown major glitching so much so that he lost balance and fell into the water. But because the other boot was still on went he lost balance he was sent deeper into the water than intended.

Subaru: Damn it!! Why the hell is that happening to me?!

Once the glitching had stopped he quickly changed frequencies as to not drown in the water. He knew that his boots don't work underwater so he decided to swim his way up and while he was swimming his way back up he changed his body to the natural frequency of visible. But out of his peripheral he saw a villain shaped like a hammerhead shark speeding towards him.

Villain: HAHA I don't have anything against you, but see ya!

The villain was on his way towards Subaru while blitzing in the water. At the last second however a foot came into contact with the villain's face knocking him out and effectively killing all of his speed. When Subaru traced the leg up and saw who it was the leg of his fellow classmate; Tsuyu Asui.

Tsuyu: Hoshikawa, ribbit!!

Tsuyu extended her tongue and wrapped it around Subaru's torso and dragged him out of the water and gently put him on the boat off to the side in the giant lake. Subaru couldn't hear what was said but Mineta was thrown onto the deck with Tsuyu going up the side of the boat and meeting them on the deck.

Subaru: Thanks for the save there Asui.

Tsuyu: Please, call me "Tsu". This has definitely turned into a bad situation.

Subaru: Yeah, and with what that villain said...

???: All Might should've been here. Has there been a change?

Subaru: They knew the schedule but how?

War-Rock: They probably got it from all the commotion that happened with the media last week.

Subaru: They were ready to attack, just like Todoroki said.

Mineta: But, it not like they could kill All Might! Once he comes he'll beat all the villains away.

War-Rock: Yeah there might be a flaw in your logical there short stack.

Mineta: Huh?

War-Rock: If all the villains are trying so hard, then they might have a way to kill him. From what I saw it's most likely the big buff bird man with it's brain exposed.

Tsuyu: He's right they said they would torture us to death. Who knows how long it'll be until All Might gets here. Who knows if we'll make it back in one piece.

Mineta started to have a look of terror spread across his face when he heard Tsuyu starting to play the worst case scenarios when he heard something in the water.

Mineta: H-H-H-Hoshikawa what the heck is that?!

They look out over the boat and see several lines in the water heading towards the boats and when they looked closely they saw villains in the water all of them looking very pissed.

Villain 1: Those little brats!! Once I get my hands on them I'll rip them limb from limb!

Villain 2: Hey Hey calm down. You got to leave some of the fun for me!!

Villain 1: Hell no I saw them first!!

On the ship

Mineta: W-W-W-What are we going to do?!

Subaru: We fight.

Mineta: What do you mean, fight?! Are your crazy?! These guys can kill All Might, right? That crazy talk Hoshikawa!! The best plan would be to sit tight and wait for the heroes to rescue us!

Subaru: War-Rock, those guys down there are assuming we'll fight in the water, right?

War-Rock: Right.

Mineta: Are you ignoring me?!

Tsuyu: Doesn't that mean they knew what was in these zones before recruiting people?

Subaru: Most likely. To gather that much intel so thoroughly, it's strange. They sent you Tsu to the shipwreck zone. *gasps* Which means they don't what our quirks are.

Tsuyu: Ribbit. You're right if they knew I was a frog, they would have sent me to the fire zone.

War-Rock: So that means they separated us 'cause they don't know our quirks so they tried to out number us.

Subaru: Ok so even if they have more experience we have the advantage of them not know our quirks. And with them not trying to get on to the boat my theory is being backed up.

While this whole monologue was happening Mineta and Tsuyu noticed glitch marks appearing on Subaru. They were going to warn him about it until the glitches marks had increased and then Subaru was on the floor of the with one knee on the ground.

Subaru/War-Rock: AARGHH!

While he was on the ground in pain, Tsuyu still in her shocked state saw that the glitch marks were clear enough to see that patches of his armor were changing shape. She thought to herself if she should tell him but decided against it as they still had to go through this situation first. Once the glitching stopped Subaru rose to his feet looking out of breath.

Subaru: *Huff Huff*.

Mineta: A-A-Are you ok H-Hoshikawa?

Subaru: *takes a deep breath out and breathes back in* Yeah...I'm fine.

Tsuyu: What... was that?

Subaru: Honestly I don't know myself it started to happen before we got into the USJ. War-Rock you know anything?

War-Rock:...

Subaru: War-Rock?

War-Rock:...

Subaru: Hey buddy?!

War-Rock:...

Subaru: Tch. Damn it looks like he's out for the count. *sigh* Probably got it worse than me. Anyway what do we do now?

Tsuyu: I guess I'll tell you more about my quirk. I'm able to jump 225 m into the air, stick to walls, and extend my tongue out to about 20 meters. I can also spit out my stomach and wash it, and secrete toxic mucus that can actually just stings a little. The last two are useless so you can forget about them.

Subaru: Well your right about the last two things being useless but the rest is useful. You guys already know my quirk so what about you Mineta.

Mineta: My quirk lets me take these balls off my head and stick them to anything super tight. Depending on how I'm feeling they can even stick for a day. They grow back after I pull them off, but if I pull off too many, I'll start to bleed. They don't stick to me. They bounce off my skin.

Once that was said and done Tsuyu and Subaru just stared at him with a deadpan stare and Mineta stared back again until he started to cry his eyes out.

Mineta: AHHH! That's why I say we could just wait quietly! My Quirk is unfit for battle!

He continued to cry his eyes out the villains in the water started to grow impatient and then one's patients snapped and controlled the water and use it to slash through the boat. Now that the boat was unbalanced in weight it started to sink into the water and shake.

Villain 1: I'm getting impatient here! Let's just end this quickly!

Tsuyu: The boat's broken.

With those words Mineta suddenly started to take the balls off of head and chucked them at the villains in the water, unfortunately none of the balls hit the villains to with Mineta turned towards Subaru still crying.

Subaru: What the hell are you doing?! The enemy might figure out your quirk--*looks down towards the water* They're not touching them?

Villain 2: The Boat will sink in less than a minute! Once they get in water, we win!!

Mineta: Haa. They're right.

Tsuyu: Mineta, why exactly did you want to become a hero?

Mineta: Shut up! I normal to be scared right now! We were only in junior high until a month ago! Who thought that we would almost be killed once we started school?!

Subaru: When the enemy thinks they've won, that is when you strike - Sun Tzu. They think just because we're kids we can't fight well I got us a plan.

With the time they had on the boat they came up with a plan that was easy to follow and when the villains started to close in on the boat, the plan had started. Subaru had jumped off the boat and activated his air boots and launched himself up into air high once he was high enough he deactivated the boots and revealed the build up of power in the monster head that was his left hand.

Subaru: CHARGED SHOT!!

Subaru shot the purple ball of plasma the size of a basketball towards the water as it collided with the water it continued going down until it hit the bottom of the lake as it began to spin creating a whirlpool sucking all the villains in.

Subaru: Tsu now!!

Tsu then jumped of the boat and towards the shoreline with Mineta being held from his torso and throwing the balls on his heads towards the water to make sure none of the villains would be able to escape. Subaru tried to follow them but unfortunately the glitching appear all over his body.

Subaru: Argh! D-Damn it. Tsuyu!!!

Tsuyu turned her head back and shot her tongue out and wrapped it around Subaru's stomach and brought him towards them and after a minute they landed in shallow water where she let go of Subaru but he was glitching out more than usual and it was spreading all over his body as some parts were glitching as others were not.

Mineta: I had a bowel movement today so they'll be stuck together all day.

Subaru: *still glitching* G-gOod wOuLdn't wANt tHem tO gEt out aNy tImE sOoN.

Tsuyu: Hoshikawa seriously, are you okay?

Subaru: I-i-i'M FinE.

Tsuyu: You don't look fine to me.

Subaru: T-TuSrT m-mE.

Tsuyu: Alright...

Subaru: W-wE sHoUld FoLLoW tHe shOReLiNE aNd a-avOId THe ceNtrAl plAZa aS wE H-heAd TowARdS tHe exIT.

With that they started to follow the shoreline as they heard fighting going on.

Tsuyu: Yeah I guess your right. Aizawa-sensei drew a large amount of the villains to the plaza.

Subaru: B-buT EveN thEn I-iT's t-toO m-mANy t-To hAnDLe aT OncE.

Mineta: Hey hey you're not suggesting that we try and fight them are you?

Tsuyu: He probably isn't but we should still see if he-

???: SHOCK NOTE!!

All three of them turned their heads towards the central plaza when they heard those words being uttered.

Mineta: Hey was that-

Tsuyu: Misora...Hoshikawa what should-

She turned to the direction that Subaru was in only see nothing but a blue blur pasting by her head and was heading towards the central plaza. When she was able to see clearly it showed he was gone from view.

Tsuyu:... It would seem that he has his own plans at the moment.

With Subaru

The second Subaru heard those words he activated his boots at full power and shot towards the central plaza. Ignoring the glitching all over his body he headed over there to try and help the one who made the noise. Left and right he shot down villains that tried to attack him and hold him down. After a minute he sees Misora fighting off hordes of villains but looking like she was being overwhelmed.

Misora: Damn it!

Harp: Misora we got to get out of here!

Misora: I wish could but theirs too many villains for my to focus on anything else! I-

Without time to process it she was scooped up into a pair of familiar arms and brought towards the shoreline of the shipwreck zone.

Misora: Huh? What?

Subaru: Huff...huff...huff aRe yoU oKaY?

Misora: Huh? Subaru? Yeah I'm... OH MY GOSH, SUBARU WHY...WHY ARE YOU GLITCHING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

Subaru: I-i'M fiNe.

Misora: YOU ARE NOT FINE!! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING?!

Subaru:...i'Ll bE HOnEst wiTh yoU miSoRa i-i hA-HaVe N-nO I-idEa w-WhAt'S g-GoInG oN B-BuT iT's Been HA-HapPeNinG SiNcE bE-BeFoRE wE we-weNt InTo T-tHe UsJ.

Misora: SERIOUSLY!! But...what exactly...is it?

Harp: Um if I may.

Both Misora and Subaru who was trying to hold back the pain from glitching and carrying his girlfriend back to the shoreline of the shipwreck zone looked at Harp who was in the form of the guitar Misora uses.

Harp: I may know what the glitching is but it's just a theory on my part but... I think it's noise.

Subaru/Misora: NOiSe/noise?

Harp: Not the way your thinking but...Noise is basically static from technology as a whole and since we know that EM waves are in technology that would mean that Noise is a byproduct of EM data.

Subaru: I-iF ThaT ThE c-CaSe ThAn w-WHy d-D-dOeS iT HuRt?

Harp: Well that where the bad part comes in... it's like poison to EM beings.

Misora: POISON?!

Harp: Well not lethal poison but it will leave him very exhausted for a certain amount of time if he doesn't expel the noise out of his body.

Subaru: W-welL HoW D-dO i geT I-iT oUt oF M-Me?

Harp: That's the thing, you-

Tsuyu: HOSHIKAWA!! MISORA!!

The couple in the air right now see that they getting close to the shipwreck area shoreline so Subaru starts to touch down in the water and gently laid Misora down as the glitching now known as noise came back with full force. Subaru laid a knee on the ground with his non transformed hand on his bent foot and War-Rock's inactive head in the ground, under the water. Though if someone was looking closely at him the would see the water around him start to slowly swirl around him.

With the villains

Shigaraki had been watching as the Pro hero Eraserhead was trying to fight off his forces with one good arm as he had decayed his other arm's elbow as was standing off to the side and kept standing there until the purple mist that was at the entrance came to his side and materialized into a more human shape.

Shigaraki: Ah Kurogiri my loyal second in command, what's the status of the little brats you sent around the area.

The purple humanoid mist now known as Kurogiri spoke up.

Kurogiri: Master Tomura, unfortunately one of the students managed to escape and is most likely on his way to get back up.

Shigaraki: Huh? *starts to aggressively scratch his neck* No no we can't have that we can't fight a bunch of pros now. Nomu attack.

The gigantic humanoid figure that was standing next to Shigaraki ran towards Eraserhead and stood next to him while he was recovering.

Shigaraki: By the way, Eraserhead, I'm not the finally boss.

Nomu then moved his hand down onto Aizawa and greatly damaged his head by slamming it on the ground and crushing his arm with foot.

Shigaraki: Let me tell you something, Eraserhead. This is the Bio-Engineered, anti-Symbol of peace, "Nomu." You can erase quirks. It amazing, but it's not impressive. In the face of overwhelming, you might as well be quirkless.

Aizawa: What the hell I knew I erased his quirk. That just mean this is just his overall strength. He's as strong as All might.

Shigaraki: Now I would love to stay and chat but I have to leave.

Off to the side

Mineta: Huh, they're leaving? I'm not the only one that heard that right?

Tsuyu: No your not, ribbit.

Mineta: All right! We're saved!

Tsuyu: Yeah but-

Tsuyu feel Mineta holding one of her boobs and proceeds put his head under the water.

Misora: I have a bad feeling about this, Subaru.

Subaru: Y-yEAh, tO SiMply JuSt rE-RetReAt aFteR g-GoiNg tHrOugH a-ALl oF T-ThIs...

Shigaraki: Oh, yeah. Before we leave, how about we crush some of the pride his has as the Symbol of Peace!

In an instance Shigaraki was in front of Misora with his hand stretched out aim for her head. Subaru slowly turning his glitching head as images of what might happen to her and how life without her would be. Then the world around him grinded to a halt hand mere inches away from her face. Subaru kept thinking to himself if this was it, how could he call himself a hero if he couldn't even save his girlfriend, and then... something snapped inside of him. This was not how it was going to end, this isn't going to end he was going to save her, to protect her, to be by her side for all time. The noise glitch became more frequent, the water around him began to swirl faster and faster until everything went white. Back in unfrozen time the water around Subaru shot up in a geyser completely covering as a pure white humanoid figure shot and knocked Shigaraki out of the way and stood in front of Misora on the land.

Shigaraki: Gah! what the hell was that?!

Soon the white on the figure began to peel away from the feet up revealing a dark navy blue version of Subaru's boots. As the white began to peel more it showed that the figure was wearing seemingly loose pants and a gray belt with a large gray circle with a red inner. The white began to peel even more as it showed the figure wearing a black under shirt with a navy blue sailor uniform with a familiar star symbol in the middle. Finally the white was peeling away from the face revealing a helmet that had a captain's hat in top of it and two circles with black ring outer and a red inner and in the back, brown hair came out from underneath the captain's hat with it pointing out in three prominent directions.

The figure eyes opened wide revealing emerald green eyes despite the eyes were behind a red visor.

Misora: Subaru?

Subaru turned towards and gave her a simple smile to comfort her and it did the job as he turned back towards Shigaraki while seeing if War-Rock was awake.

Subaru: War-Rock, you up?

War-Rock: I'm up. Was just looking through the core to see what was happening with all the glitching and I found something interesting with it.

Subaru: Well what is it?

War-rock: You my dear partner have Noise manipulation.

Subaru: Noise manipulation?

War-Rock: We'll talk about it later for now we got to deal with Handy Manny over there.

Both look back at Shigaraki as he's starting to get up mumbling cruses under his breath.

Shigaraki: Argh! Damn it! Nomu!

The bio-weapon turned it's head from what is was doing and looked towards the one calling him.

Shigaraki: *points at Subaru* Kill him!

The Nomu gave no confirmation of understanding the order but had let go of Aizawa to follow the order of it's master. It went on a sprint towards Subaru as it was closing in on him. Subaru quickly put his hand out in front of him as the air became pixelated and a deep red anchor with a white handle appeared in front of him as he blocked the punch that was coming at him with the flat side of the anchor.

Subaru: *holding the punch back* Wo! Hey War-Rock, what else can this form do?

Subaru asks this while he swings the anchor forward pushing the Nomu back as it tries to regain it's bearings.

War-Rock: Well from what our core says that anchor allows us to manipulate EM particles and turn them into water that we can then control with the anchor sword.

Subaru: Sweet! So...

Subaru swung the anchor around him as pixelated water was made from thin air and floated around him.

Subaru: Like this?

War-Rock: Yep. Pretty much.

Suddenly a red beam of light appear next to as it became Izuku who came back from his fight.

Izuku: Subaru! I'm here! What's the pro *sees Subaru in his new form*...blem.

Subaru: Hey there partner. *smirks* Like what you see.

Izuku: *snaps out of it and chuckles* How about you shut up.

Subaru: *chuckles* Sorry couldn't resist, but for now you got to take Mr. Aizawa away from here as well as well Misora, Mineta, and Tsu.

Izuku: Alright. But, you think you can handle the thing on your own?

Subaru: Oh trust me... I want to give this form a test drive.

Izuku: Alright. And try and make it back soon so your girlfriend doesn't bug me worrying about you.

Subaru: Alright alright. Just go.

Izuku: *mock salute* Aye aye captain.

Izuku then left and picked up Aizawa and went towards where the rest of the class was at the top of the stair leaving Subaru to deal with the Nomu himself.

Subaru: Now...lets go birdy.

Both Subaru and the Nomu dash towards each other, the Nomu throwing his fist out while Subaru swung his anchor downward meet it's punch as they were in a stalemate until Subaru controlled the water bubbles around him to send it away from him and put it into a giant bubble surrounding the Nomu and used the anchor as a control for the and swung around the bubble with the Nomu inside of it and then bringing it up high into the air and then swinging the anchor down with so much force that the ground cracked. Unfortunately the Nomu looked as if it didn't take any damage as it started to stand up straight.

Shigaraki: HaHaHa! You think we didn't prepare for this! The Nomu has shock absorption and super regeneration! You can't damage! It was made to kill All Might!

Subaru: Damn it! Is this thing even human?!

Subaru continued to fight the Nomu, sending slashes of water at it which didn't do any damage to it. Pillars of water appeared underneath the Nomu shooting him up and watching fall to the ground while sending multiple slashes of water. He then slammed the anchor and the ground summoning a massive tidal wave towards the Nomu with razor blades of water in the waves which submerged the Nomu and stabbing the blades of water into his skin and not looking like it's moving.

Subaru: *huff* Did *huff* Did we get it?

Unfortunately the Nomu started to get up and slowly remove the blades of water in it's skin as the wounds started to heal.

Subaru: Damn it! How are we supposed to beat this thing?!

War-Rock: I might have an idea.

Subaru: Really?...That might work.

War-Rock: Good now get to it, it just removed the last blade in its skin.

The Nomu removed the last blade as the skin began to heal itself and once it got its bearing it charged towards Subaru who was ready as he swung his anchor diagonally meeting the punch that was sent by the Nomu and knocked the punch back while sending the anchor forward sending the Nomu back a yards away from Subaru who sent four large water bubbles to each of the Nomu's four limbs and lifted him up into the air to make sure that it wouldn't get out. He let go of his anchor as it dissolved into particles and appeared floating behind him. He then activated his boots and went to the same level as the Nomu and turned on his buster.

Subaru: Let's hope this works.

Subaru started to charge his buster but instead of a large green sphere it was replaced by and a long blue plasma blade the seemed to be attached from the inside of the buster itself. He got close enough towards the Nomu that he could and swung down twice on each side of the Nomu and then, the Nomu's arms and legs slid off it body smoking and a stump in the place of each limb and then the body and head fell to the ground cracking the ground.

Shigaraki: Ha! What was that supposed to do it'll just heal itself and kill you!

He then said that but the Nomu made sign of getting up and repairing the damage it took. In fact it just laid there.

Subaru: Good it worked.

Shigaraki looked over to the pirate theme student in front of him.

Shigaraki: You! What did you do?!

Shigaraki glared at Subaru who was using his anchor as a cane to support his tired body.

Subaru: I *huff* cauterize the limbs.

Shigaraki: You WHAT?!

Subaru: I chopped your birds limbs with a hotter then the sun plasma blade which once they were cut off instantly heated the muscle underneath to seal up each of the missing limbs wounds so that he couldn't regeneration them. You can War-Rock for that plan.

War-Rock: Your welcome.

Shigaraki looked with rage in his eyes wanting to kill him where he stand but he couldn't as the pro would be here any minute and try and capture him.

Shigaraki: I would like to stay and try to kill you but I to go. Kurogiri, let's-

Suddenly a gun shot was heard and was followed by Shigaraki screaming as he was shot in the leg by a bullet that came from the top of the stair. He continued to scream at the pain up until Kurogiri surrounded him and took him away from the USJ.

Iida: Everyone I brought the pros!

Subaru: Good the pros...are here.

Subaru had a look of relief on his face at the thought of the pro here. He fell to the ground laying on it as his transformation dissipated leaving him in his original form which had some slight changes to it.

To be continued...

A/N: Hey I'm back! This is to this date my longest chapter for this book so I hoped you enjoyed it and hope to be able to get the next chapter up and running sooner than this one.

SEE Ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.4K 100
34 teams defended earth from the space empire, Zangyack, first fleet. Unfortunately, they had to sacrifice their power for fighting and protecting th...
46.3K 942 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
13.9K 612 7
Warning: This book contains spoilers from the manga of My Hero Academia. You have been warned :v _____ _____ A fierce battle is occuring on a flying...
28.5K 646 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...